BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Naomi Osaka into round two at Birmingham's Nature Valley Classic
- County Championship: Tykes skipper Steve Patterson hits 60 and takes 3-21 against Bears
- County Championship: Sussex fight back at Kidderminster after Wayne Parnell's four wickets
- Garry Monk: Birmingham City sack manager after 15 months at club
- Leeds and Birmingham Clean Air Zones 'delayed by government'
- Reward offered after boy shot in head in Wolverhampton
- MPs fear lives at risk over Coventry hospital service 'loss'
- Four injured in crash after Cotteridge police pursuit
- Kevin Shepperson murder: Three guilty of Walsall killing
- HMP Birmingham: Scanner funding failure 'inexplicable'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- County Championship: Mohammad Abbas shines as Leicestershire dominate day two against Gloucestershire
- Bristol Zoo overspill parking row continues
- Butcher told to 'rot in hell' in apparent protest sign
- South Western Railway workers begin five-day strike
- Tatiana Stankovic Davis: Inquest records death from leukaemia
- County Championship: Neil Dexter hits career-best 180 for Leicestershire v Gloucestershire
- Listeria outbreak: More affected hospitals named
- Bath Spa University to hand out drink spike testing cards
- Bath men's post-natal group aims to beat 'macho culture'
- South Western Railway strike set to hit Royal Ascot
Cornwall Council News feed
- Newquay Safe issues reminder to parents
- Annual meeting for St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel
- Nasty surprise for shoppers as card surcharge ban being ignored by businesses
- Fishermen in Cornwall urged to ‘know your numbers’ as part of Men’s Health Week
- Climate change, policing and highways on the agenda at Caradon Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall carers celebrated as part of Carers Week
- Health visiting team recognised by UNICEF
- Key decisions for Cornwall Council's Cabinet
- Healthy Under 5's scheme is laying the foundations for life
- Major boost for housing, public transport and the economy as £47m Truro infrastructure funding is announced
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex drugs arrests after county lines crackdown
- Ben Quartermaine: Mum hopes pupils learn lesson of sea death
- Danny Collinge: Colchester United sign former Stuttgart defender
- Nut allergy man 'thrown off' Turkish Airlines flight
- Prison workout 'turned inmate's life around'
- Marie Curie and Mariah Carey cake mix-up 'was a joke'
- Essex murder inquiry: Beverley O'Connor's death in Burnham-on-Crouch 'not suspicious'
- 'Skatey McSkateface' wins public vote for Southend skate park
- Essex students 'demand change' to sex complaint policy
- Clacton murder trial: Man 'threatened to burn down flat'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Lucy McHugh: Murder accused denies three rape charges
- Andover fatal house blast: James Kirkby 'blew himself up'
- Hampshire bus drivers stage 24-hour walkout over pay
- South Western Railway workers begin five-day strike
- 'Boaty McBoatface' maps deep ocean water
- Teenage neo-Nazis jailed over terror offences
- Jeremy Kyle declines DCMS inquiry appearance
- Bear hugging record attempt
- Dogs' eyes evolve to appeal to humans
- County Championship: Essex bowl Hampshire out for 88 to complete innings win
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- County Championship: Three-wicket Onions burst edges Lancs nearer victory at Derby
- Cricket World Cup: Afghanistan players in Manchester restaurant altercation
- Pep Guardiola: Manchester City manager's cardigan raises £6,000 for Blues' charity
- Rodri: Man City in talks with Atletico Madrid and willing to pay £62.6m release clause
- Yousef Makki death: Murder accused teen admits possessing knife
- Cheshire Police panel chair asked to resign in LGBT lanyard row
- Martin Gleeson: Ex-GB centre leaves Salford to join Wasps as assistant attack coach
- Romelu Lukaku 'has to leave' Man Utd - Roberto Martinez
- Cosgrove Hall's Wind in the Willows puppets return to Manchester
- Manchester mural celebrates suffragette movement
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Cleethorpes: Stuck teens saved from mud as tide comes in
- Wainfleet flooding: Environment Agency 'warned of risk'
- Wainfleet flooding: Homes remain evacuated until Friday
- Wainfleet flooding: Hundreds spend night away from town
- Wainfleet flooding: More evacuations of homes
- Wainfleet flooding: RAF helps to stem River Steeping breach
- Wild Bill: Lincolnshire Police respond to ITV drama
- England flooding: Homes evacuated and travel disrupted
- 'Suspected grenade' unearthed in Lincoln was agricultural item
- Lincoln supermarket trials 'reverse-vending machine'
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstrations 2019
- L’Etape UK – A Family Cycling Festival & Summer Celebrations of all things 2 Wheeled – Penn Street –
- Open Air Shakespeare & Shakespeare on a Bike – June 2 and June 28
- National Creativity & Wellbeing – Mindfulness Events Mondays in June
- Living History Tudor Courtroom Event – Chiltern open Air Museum – 10 – 17 August
- Meet Napoleonic Soldiers & Find Out About Life in Wellington s Army – Chiltern Open Air Museum – 3/4 August
- Wild About Wool Knitting Event – Chiltern open Air Museum – 12/13 October
- Family Harvest Event -Chiltern open Air Museum – 28-29 Sept
- Free Company Aquitaine demonstrating Medieval Warbow – Chiltern Open Air Museum – 31 Aug to 1 Sept
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstrations
An MP says he is confident a new operator can be found to reopen a community hospital.
A US Air Force official says the plane had an "in-flight emergency" and landed at a Suffolk base.
Film star Himesh Patel on growing up and filming in his "home turf".
LJ Flanders has published a book of workouts which can be performed in prison cell-sized spaces.
A 15-year-old speedway racer is on life support after suffering a "serious brain injury" in a crash at the British Youth Championships in Glasgow.
Nandi Bushell wowed the singer-songwriter when she posted videos of her skills on Instagram.
As more than a million people struggle with illnesses such as anorexia, two reports say more must be done.
Yesterday's star talks of working with Ed Sheeran and Danny Boyle.
A former university lecturer appears in the witness box during his trial where he denies rape.
Claire Taylor was catapulted 100ft when she was struck by a car on an icy road.
Army helicopters twice flew close to light aircraft over an area of Essex, a report says.
Fifty-five sculptures can been across a town's centre, parks and waterfront.
The health secretary declines to back any of the remaining six candidates in the race to succeed Theresa May.
The loan of Rodin's The Kiss to Christchurch Mansion in Ipswich helps boost numbers.
Painter Valerie Armstrong says she has been her own art therapist after her husband's disappearance.
More than 50 children and 14 adults are on board a bus when it bursts into flames in Bury St Edmunds.
A man in his 20s is held on suspicion of damaging more than 50 vehicles in a series of attacks.
Vasile Sandu helps pupils at St Matthews Primary School in Ipswich but can also translate for parents.
The young women who are trying to change perceptions about a traditionally male-dominated practice.
Dozens of cars have been damaged by missiles hurled from oncoming vehicles on the Norfolk-Suffolk border.