BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- HS2: MPs had 'enormously wrong' cost estimate, says whistleblower
- Driver rams cars in Birmingham to avoid police
- Birmingham six-death crash 'ruined every Christmas'
- Bradford City 4-0 Walsall
- Boy delivers presents to Birmingham Children's Hospital
- HMP Birmingham inmate 'took own life with insulin pen'
- Man guilty of Birmingham groin stab murder
- Police sergeant jailed for Wolverhampton fatal crash will return to force
- Jamelia's stepbrother guilty of Birmingham gun murder
- Birmingham bin workers vote for industrial action over Christmas
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Severn bridges: M4 Severn crossing reopens toll free
- Bloodhound supersonic car project saved
- Severn tolls: Prince of Wales Bridge booths demolished
- Severn bridges: Final day of at least 800 years of tolls
- Burnham-on-Sea lorry crash kills man and injures woman
- Clifton blue plaque honours Florence Davenport Hill
- Bristol fire: Sheltered housing residents evacuated
- Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
- Calls to speed up 'glacial' Bristol and Bath bus changes
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: La Rochelle v Bristol Bears
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council and its partners welcome drop in the number of rough sleepers
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Minister recognises Cornwall’s work to reduce fuel poverty by 5,000 homes
- Safer St Austell sleep out in solidarity
- Homes for Cornwall partnership celebrates delivery of over 200 new homes
- Par Library to move to Par Running Track under new agreement with community group
- Hot topics for discussion at Cabinet
- Cornwall’s newest firefighters take to their stations
- Enjoy the spectacle of nature’s lights this Christmas and support the ‘Big Dipper’ campaign to protect our night sky
- Cabinet to make crucial decision on future of waste and recycling collections in Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex fire plan labelled 'absolute madness' by FBU
- Ben Quartermaine: Mother warned son about sea
- Esam Ayad: Fourth arrest in Hoddesdon face shooting
- Carlisle United v Colchester United
- Southend United v Accrington Stanley
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'missed landing plane by 15m'
- Southend Borough Council approves five-year plan
- Man died after drug dose error at Colchester Hospital
- Maria Byrne murder: Wife 'was victim of gaslighting'
- Millionaires spread Christmas cheer with party for young carers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Christmas traffic: Where to avoid on the roads and rail
- Woman sexually assaulted in Southampton city centre
- Southampton Common: Man charged after teens injured
- Barnsley v Portsmouth
- Southampton v Arsenal: Ralph Hasenhuttl sends fans free drink vouchers
- Teenagers arrested over Southampton arson attacks
- Southampton drug dealer jailed after stabbing
- Southampton Common: Two teenagers among injured
- Southampton v Arsenal
- Poachers blamed after pony shot dead in New Forest
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man Utd-PSG & Schalke-Man City in Champions League
- Moorland fires had 'shocking air quality impact'
- Leigh inquiry: Man released after woman found dead
- Man Utd text fans to warn them about abusive behaviour at Liverpool match
- MPs want halt to smart motorway rollout over safety concerns
- Ariana Grande plans special Manchester concert during 2019 tour
- Chris Smalling: Man Utd defender signs new contract to 2022
- Leigh murder inquiry: Arrest after woman's body found
- Oldham Athletic v Bury
- Macclesfield Town v Crawley Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Collingham fire: Boy, 5, is third family member to die
- Mother and daughter, 8, die in Nottinghamshire fire
- Lincoln City v Morecambe
- Pupils at Lincolnshire school in gender job role experiment
- Appeal over Andrew North Grantham Canal 'unexplained' drowning
- Wrexham v Boston United (Sat)
- Lottery winner claims £76m after appeal in Boston and Skegness
- Murder accused Shane Murphy beat partner with baseball bat
- Seven members of Rooney traveller family lodge appeal bid
- Lincoln prisoner acquitted over inmate punch death
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead is committed to ensuring we take our time to provide an effective Borough Local Plan which is right for our residents.
The restrictive covenant on the current Thames Hospice site has been removed allowing the hospice to move forward with its relocation and new hospice build plans.
A new partnership with between the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and other key agencies will mean more support can be given to some of the borough’s most vulnerable communities.
Housing Solutions will work with the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead to deliver affordable housing including social housing on the York Road development.
Residents asked for their views after changes are made to polling stations and districts following resident feedback
Residents are being asked for further feedback on the location of polling stations and districts after alterations were made to proposals following resident feedback.
Improvements to Maidenhead’s town centre road network and railway station will begin next year after investment from the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
High levels of satisfaction have been reported in the council residents’ survey which exceed the most recent Local Government Association’s national satisfaction levels.
Council officers are working hard to deliver a balanced budget for 2019/20 whilst ensuring we protect front line services for residents.
A new strategy designed to reduce homelessness and support those at risk of homelessness will be discussed at Cabinet on Thursday 22 November.
The council has been working with its development partner, CALA Homes, to ensure that no further residential properties are needed for the evolving design concept at the Maidenhead Golf Course site.
More Royal Borough children than ever before are now benefitting from a high quality education with over 90% of schools rated good or outstanding by the schools regulator, Ofsted.
The multi-million pound Braywick Leisure Centre build got underway this week.
Cllr Simon Dudley, leader of the council said:
Superfast Berkshire is a very ambitious programme initiated in 2013 that is using state aid assistance to give properties in even the most rural areas of Berkshire access to superfast broadband.
The Royal Borough has appointed Computerised & Digital Security Systems Ltd (CDS) to deliver its £1.3m CCTV upgrade as part of the council’s commitment to help maintain and improve community safety.
Responding to an article in the Daily Mirror today, a spokeswoman from the Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead said:
Following the sudden death of Cllr Jesse Grey, a cabinet refresh has taken place to cover his portfolio.
A new suite designed with residents living with dementia in mind has opened in Windsor.
Cllr Simon Dudley, leader of the council said:
Polling places and polling districts could be changing location following the electoral boundary review and we want to hear your views.