BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Mylee Billingham: Police wait to question stabbed 'father'
- Michal Zyro: Charlton Athletic sign Wolves striker on loan
- Lorry driver crashes into side of Halesowen house
- Hunt for robbers using bleach on victims
- Brownhills stabbing: Mylee Billingham headmaster says school 'numb'
- West Brom: Jonny Evans could leave Baggies for £3m
- Wolves: Championship leaders follow Forest defeat with warm weather training trip
- Jasper Carrott's tribute to Ed Doolan
- Brownhills stabbing: Victim named as Mylee Billingham
- Brownhills stabbing: Man arrested after girl, 8, killed
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Ben Stokes: England all-rounder will not fly to New Zealand before court date
- Hydrogen trains could bridge gaps in electrification
- Bristol City v Manchester City
- Dom Bess: Somerset off-spinner signs new two-year contract
- TV presenter sleeps rough in Weston-super-Mare
- 'Western powerhouse' aim for Cardiff, Bristol and Newport
- Supermovers scheme helps children be more active
- Alex Hales: England batsman says losing place in ODI team 'hurt massively'
- Masters 2018: Kyren Wilson edges Judd Trump 6-5 to reach first final
- Bristol: John Afoa and Harry Thacker among nine signings for next season
Cornwall Council News feed
- New approach will tackle rogue landlords and drive up standards of private rentals in Cornwall
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss highways maintenance and electoral review
- St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance and anti-social behaviour
- Lostwithiel man pleads guilty to fly-tipping
- Food operator prosecuted for illegal crab processing business
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Residents and businesses in Cornwall urged to go plastic free
- Accountable Care System Inquiry – day three round up
- BBC apologises to Cornwall Council and CORMAC for breach of editorial standards
- Community safety on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel
BBC Essex News Feed
- East of England Ambulance: 'Risk summit' over death claims
- Breck Bednar murder: Killer posted blogs from jail
- Essex and Suffolk Water van driver gets stuck in water
- Chemical student preparing for one shot at Commonwealth glory
- Ice warning after snow and flooding affects the UK
- Colchester United 1-1 Grimsby Town
- Colchester stabbing: Two teenagers wanted by police
- Rochdale P-P Southend United
- Gary Bassett death: Lloyd Deacon jailed for manslaughter
- Patient 'froze to death' in East of England Ambulance delays
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Sex abuse survivor tells story in bid to encourage others
- Anger over 'stinking seaweed' in Emsworth street
- New chief for Southampton Airport
- Southampton still playing for Pellegrino - Graeme le Saux
- Matt Targett: Fulham sign Southampton left-back on loan
- The Hampshire school where pupils are learning to move
- Three passengers die in two-car crash near Lasham
- 'Ice Maiden' team celebrates Antarctica ski record
- Maidstone United v Eastleigh
- Aldershot Town v Ebbsfleet United
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Maxine Peake appointed honorary professor
- Wigan Athletic: League One club confirm advanced takeover talks
- Joey Barton claims 50% of professional footballers bet on matches
- Manchester United remain football's top revenue-generator
- Alexis Sanchez: Arsenal forward joins Man Utd in swap with Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Alexis Sanchez: How forward ended up at Man Utd & where will he fit in?
- Kevin de Bruyne signs new Manchester City deal until 2023
- Bristol City v Manchester City
- Man jailed for dangerous driving death of Helena Thurm
- Salford man pleads guilty to 16 terrorism charges
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Horse rider's plea to drivers after 'nightmare' crash
- Red Arrows ejector seat firm pleads guilty to RAF Scampton pilot death
- UKIP leader Henry Bolton hit by resignations
- Appeal for drivers to carry next-of-kin cards
- Barnet v Lincoln City
- Alex Masters death: Godmother told nurse 'I killed baby'
- Home needed for 6ft soft toy Happy Feet penguin
- Lincolnshire hare coursing: Seized dogs to be rehomed
- Air Ambulance is to start operating 24 hours a day
- Margaret Thatcher set to lose out in Parliament Square statue battle
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Beacon School, Amersham, Messy Play Morning for 2-5 year olds – 10 March and 12 May
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
- Buy Local Gifts at Amersham Museum’s Christmas Fair, 2 nd & 3 rd December
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
A 54-year-old man, thought to be Mylee Billingham's father, remains critically ill in hospital.
Poland forward Michal Zyro joins League One Charlton on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers until the end of the season.
Witnesses told paramedics the lorry driver had suffered "a medical episode" before the crash.
The thieves are using the bleach in "a substandard attempt to clean DNA evidence", police say.
A 54-year-old man arrested over eight-year-old Mylee's death is understood to be her father.
West Brom risk losing captain Jonny Evans for £3m in the summer if they fail to stay in the Premier League.
"We need vitamin D", says boss Nuno as Championship leaders Wolves head off for a week's warm weather training in Spain.
Comedian Jasper Carrott pays tribute to veteran BBC broadcaster Ed Doolan
A 54-year-old man, who is in hospital, has been arrested in connection with Mylee Billingham's death.
The 54-year-old man is in a stable condition in hospital with a stab wound to his stomach.
Red cards, a Yeovil player's shattered dreams and plenty of dramatic late goals were among the quirks of a busy day in the EFL.
The Premier League pays tribute to the memory of Cyrille Regis with a minute's applause at Saturday's games.
Unison says its protest is "a last resort" against the changes by Birmingham City Council.
Detectives have appealed for help from the public to identify the men in the images.
Police say up to 50 people may have been at the house party where Rezwan Ali, 19, died.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Solihull Moors and Woking.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Charlton Athletic and Walsall.
Wolverhampton Civic Hall will close until 2020 as it undergoes significant repairs.
What is it like to live in the shadow of an unsolved murder?
Why did the City start to bet against construction giant Carillion before it went bust?