BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- West Brom taxi incident: Jonny Evans & Gareth Barry start FA Cup tie
- Tremors felt across parts of UK
- Wolverhampton murder inquiry as woman's body found
- West Midlands Police plans to close 24 bases to save £5m
- Solihull Moors v Dover Athletic
- Gillingham v Walsall
- Chinese New Year: Dance team prepare for Birmingham celebrations
- Birmingham gang jailed for firearms offences
- Walsall Council graves: Decoration ban to be reviewed in High Court
- West Brom's Evans, Barry, Livermore and Myhill apologise for taxi incident
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Earthquake felt across parts of UK
- AFC Wimbledon v Bristol Rovers
- Leeds United v Bristol City
- Gloucester 'crime family' jailed over drugs network
- 'Much loved' barrister dies in crash en route to court
- Bath Uni's Parsons wins skeleton bronze
- Britain's bus coverage hits 28-year low
- Man guilty of stab murder of Tashan Corpe in Bath
- Winter Olympics: GB's Dom Parsons fourth after two runs of skeleton
- Premiership: Newcastle Falcons v Bath
Cornwall Council News feed
- Work to start on air quality action plan for Launceston
- South West Peninsula councils join the fight for fairer funding
- Community safety and Crowdfunder on the agenda for Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel
- Panel puts forward three schemes for future pattern of electoral divisions across Cornwall
- Cabinet agrees Housing Development Plan to deliver more homes for the people of Cornwall
- Council and partners support workers following modern slavery operation
- Highways maintenance on the agenda at the St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel meeting
- Council reveals revised budget proposals
- Proposed future commissioning of health and care services for the benefit of the people of Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- Break the silence: sexual violence is never OK
BBC Essex News Feed
- Clacton Pier pier to get £4m makeover
- Army veteran Chris Nowell's photos exhibited in Chelmsford
- Essex woman charged with baby girl's murder
- Rayleigh house fire kills man
- Dimitri Mascarenhas: Essex name ex-England and Hampshire all-rounder as coach
- Arrests over raids on Trimley, Lavenham, Rickinghall and Great Cornard stores
- WW2 bomb found near London City Airport blown up
- Rapper Nelly: Police inquiry starts over sex assault claims
- Newborn puppies dumped on Essex bin die from frostbite
- Essex County Council raises council tax by 4.99%
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Chester 3-1 Eastleigh
- Southend United 3-1 Portsmouth
- Aldershot Town 1-2 Macclesfield Town
- Earthquake felt across much of England and Wales
- Winter Olympics: Lizzy Yarnold defends skeleton gold as Laura Deas takes bronze
- New Hampshire care home system 'causing mayhem'
- Electric cars: What if you live in a flat?
- Bursledon pony and trap fatal crash: Driver jailed
- West Bromwich Albion v Southampton
- Studio 144 opens in Southampton 15 years after first plans
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Wigan Warriors & Hull FC lose to NRL clubs in Sydney double-header
- Ancoats death: Man charged with murder after stabbing
- Aldershot Town v Macclesfield Town
- AFC Fylde v Leyton Orient
- FA Cup: Rochdale's schoolboy midfielder Daniel Adshead could face Tottenham
- FA Cup: 'Not everyone's beaten cancer, I'm very lucky' - Joe Thompson
- Two arrested over baseball bat attack on boy in Wythenshawe
- Man jailed for £1m fake football memorabilia fraud
- Man charged over Openshaw sex attack on girl, 10
- Rochdale v Tottenham Hotspur (Sun)
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Crawley Town v Lincoln City
- Violent teen gate-crashers attack police with bottles
- Chase Tate death: Brother denies fraud over plaque cash
- Britain's bus coverage hits 28-year low
- Spalding breath-test drunk convicted after High Court appeal
- Jane Collins defamation case: UKIP delayed case
- More strikes on Northern Rail and Merseyrail
- Tour of the Wolds: Cycle race cancelled for 2018
- Lincoln City 1-0 Cheltenham Town
- Red Arrows death: Ejection seat failure a 'once every 115 years' event
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout’s Jumble Sale – 17 March
- Beacon School, Amersham, Messy Play Morning for 2-5 year olds – 10 March and 12 May
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
- Buy Local Gifts at Amersham Museum’s Christmas Fair, 2 nd & 3 rd December
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
Tom Karen has been making toys for 50 years and is associated with games like Marble Run.
After much "screeching and banging", it became "properly attached" on scaffolding near a supermarket.
Two women died in the rear of a Mazda when it crashed into a water-filled ditch.
A paedophile was caught after UK Border Force intercepted a package from China.
The collection includes images taken by disabled former personnel using photography as therapy.
The anti-hunting group said its car was attacked with tools at a hunt.
Firefighters used specialist cutting equipment and worked with ambulance crews to release a casualty.
Opponents to the new plant are concerned about emissions causing diseases and respiratory problems.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League Two game between Chesterfield and Cambridge United.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Peterborough United and Scunthorpe United.
Vladimir Bukovsky's trial over indecent child images was due to begin on Monday.
Scientists investigate undersea life exposed by the iceberg that broke away from the Antarctic Peninsula.
Deividas Subacius sent a video to the grandparents of the 18-month-old girl demanding £130.
The hospital is a globally recognised transplant centre and once treated TB patients in wooden huts.
British Rail was privatised in 1994 but the debate continues over who should run our train services.
Max Ehmer scores three minutes into stoppage time to earn Gillingham a hard-fought draw against Peterborough.
The cartoons were drawn on blackboards during public lectures in Manchester in the early 1900s.
Cambridge United head coach Shaun Derry leaves the League Two club by mutual consent after more than two years in charge.
Sam Mechelewski, 20, from Huntingdon, was found dead in Hinchingbrooke Country Park on 1 February.
An employment tribunal which struck out a claim by a BBC TV reporter did not properly consider how it would affect her evidence, an appeal has heard.