BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- HS2: MPs had 'enormously wrong' cost estimate, says whistleblower
- Driver rams cars in Birmingham to avoid police
- Birmingham six-death crash 'ruined every Christmas'
- Bradford City 4-0 Walsall
- Boy delivers presents to Birmingham Children's Hospital
- HMP Birmingham inmate 'took own life with insulin pen'
- Man guilty of Birmingham groin stab murder
- Police sergeant jailed for Wolverhampton fatal crash will return to force
- Jamelia's stepbrother guilty of Birmingham gun murder
- Birmingham bin workers vote for industrial action over Christmas
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Severn bridges: M4 Severn crossing reopens toll free
- Bloodhound supersonic car project saved
- Severn tolls: Prince of Wales Bridge booths demolished
- Severn bridges: Final day of at least 800 years of tolls
- Burnham-on-Sea lorry crash kills man and injures woman
- Clifton blue plaque honours Florence Davenport Hill
- Bristol fire: Sheltered housing residents evacuated
- Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
- Calls to speed up 'glacial' Bristol and Bath bus changes
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: La Rochelle v Bristol Bears
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council and its partners welcome drop in the number of rough sleepers
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Minister recognises Cornwall’s work to reduce fuel poverty by 5,000 homes
- Safer St Austell sleep out in solidarity
- Homes for Cornwall partnership celebrates delivery of over 200 new homes
- Par Library to move to Par Running Track under new agreement with community group
- Hot topics for discussion at Cabinet
- Cornwall’s newest firefighters take to their stations
- Enjoy the spectacle of nature’s lights this Christmas and support the ‘Big Dipper’ campaign to protect our night sky
- Cabinet to make crucial decision on future of waste and recycling collections in Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex fire plan labelled 'absolute madness' by FBU
- Ben Quartermaine: Mother warned son about sea
- Esam Ayad: Fourth arrest in Hoddesdon face shooting
- Carlisle United v Colchester United
- Southend United v Accrington Stanley
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'missed landing plane by 15m'
- Southend Borough Council approves five-year plan
- Man died after drug dose error at Colchester Hospital
- Maria Byrne murder: Wife 'was victim of gaslighting'
- Millionaires spread Christmas cheer with party for young carers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Christmas traffic: Where to avoid on the roads and rail
- Woman sexually assaulted in Southampton city centre
- Southampton Common: Man charged after teens injured
- Barnsley v Portsmouth
- Southampton v Arsenal: Ralph Hasenhuttl sends fans free drink vouchers
- Teenagers arrested over Southampton arson attacks
- Southampton drug dealer jailed after stabbing
- Southampton Common: Two teenagers among injured
- Southampton v Arsenal
- Poachers blamed after pony shot dead in New Forest
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man Utd-PSG & Schalke-Man City in Champions League
- Moorland fires had 'shocking air quality impact'
- Leigh inquiry: Man released after woman found dead
- Man Utd text fans to warn them about abusive behaviour at Liverpool match
- MPs want halt to smart motorway rollout over safety concerns
- Ariana Grande plans special Manchester concert during 2019 tour
- Chris Smalling: Man Utd defender signs new contract to 2022
- Leigh murder inquiry: Arrest after woman's body found
- Oldham Athletic v Bury
- Macclesfield Town v Crawley Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Collingham fire: Boy, 5, is third family member to die
- Mother and daughter, 8, die in Nottinghamshire fire
- Lincoln City v Morecambe
- Pupils at Lincolnshire school in gender job role experiment
- Appeal over Andrew North Grantham Canal 'unexplained' drowning
- Wrexham v Boston United (Sat)
- Lottery winner claims £76m after appeal in Boston and Skegness
- Murder accused Shane Murphy beat partner with baseball bat
- Seven members of Rooney traveller family lodge appeal bid
- Lincoln prisoner acquitted over inmate punch death
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
Traffic will be busiest on Thursday and Friday before rail engineering and strikes cause cancellations.
There are warnings of ice after Storm Deirdre brought freezing rain and high winds to the country.
Barrow Council said it was close to selling the property to a cancer charity to benefit the town.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Carlisle United and Colchester United.
Six-year old Noah Wall brought the presents to say thank you for his care.
Rail workers working for Northern are to continue their series of strikes in the run-up to Christmas.
Serbian side Red Star Belgrade will play Millom in the first round of the 2019 Challenge Cup.
The heroin addict stole almost £2,500 from disabled and elderly people who lived near her.
Campaigners want any restoration of the derelict Grange Lido to include a swimming pool.
Officers in Dover found £7m-worth of drugs in a lorry trailer driven by the 47-year-old.
England's Marcus Ellis and Lauren Smith are out of the BWF World Tour Finals after losing their opening two group games in Guangzhou, China.
Sian Duili, 47, and her daughter Aisha, eight, were last seen on Tuesday in Barry.
The Bowder Stone near Keswick became a popular tourist attraction during the Victorian age.
Company representatives appear in court after a worker was allegedly exposed to plutonium.
Paul Worthington has always denied assault and wanted a coroner to change the official record.
Former deputy head Roger Whitehouse says he "didn't stand any nonsense" but denies assaulting boys.
The two men took a car, rammed and ransacked a business and stole wine from a service station.
What questions do you have about Christmas? Use our form and we could be in touch.
Hundreds of people took part in the run and were presented with a Christmas pudding at the end.
Fourteen years after a woman's body was found in Yorkshire, will the mystery of her death be solved?