- Tottenham: Jose Mourinho confident of Premier League top-four finish
- Chelsea sign Jamie-Lee Napier as Scotland Under-19 midfielder leaves Hibernian
- Kensington voters: 'I can't stand Jeremy Corbyn'
- Caroline Flack: Love Island host charged with assault by beating
- Rory Burns and Ollie Pope: England Test players sign new Surrey contracts
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Macclesfield Town: Silkmen to field side against Walsall after previous game postponed
- General election 2019: Labour loses across West Midlands
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur
- Lisa Bennett death: Couple jailed for life over homeless woman's murder
- General election 2019: Conservatives win West Bromwich East
- Sheffield United v Aston Villa
- Birmingham terror arrests: Man and woman held by police
- Birmingham City v West Bromwich Albion
- General election 2019: What questions do you have?
- General election 2019: Tories take Birmingham Northfield
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Scottish Open: Judd Trump and Ronnie O'Sullivan beaten in Glasgow
- Bristol University students demand action against racism
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Clermont Auvergne v Bath (Sun)
- Challenge Cup: Stade Francais v Bristol Bears
- Aly Muldowney: Bristol Bears lock to retire at the end of the season
- Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
- Somerset: No appeal against 'poor' pitch points deduction
- General election 2019: No change to Bristol's political make-up
- Man died 'trying to stop runaway car' on Bath street
- Alice Sloman: Opportunity missed to prevent girl's death
Cornwall Council News feed
- Live a life free from fear and abuse this Christmas
- First trees of 8,000-hectare Forest for Cornwall to be planted: Saltash, December 17
- Healthcare workers to get their FREE flu jab - and help avoid outbreaks this winter
- Voting in the 2019 General Election
- Celebrating the innovation and resilience of young people
- Shaping the autism strategy for Cornwall
- Young people from Cornwall visit Westminster to talk about emotional resilience
- Using technology to help independent learning
- When to put your sacks out this Christmas!
- General Election 2019: Cornwall sees increase in registered voters
BBC Essex News Feed
- Jail for Colchester couple who sexually abused baby
- Scottish Open: Mark Selby knocks out Ronnie O'Sullivan in Glasgow
- Grays lorry deaths: Driver denies links to human trafficking plot
- Harry Lennon: Southend defender apologises after Dover pub video
- General election 2019: Headlines in the East of England
- Election results 2019: Tories increase majorities as Essex remains blue
- Westcliff murder: Man dies from stab wounds after 'disturbance'
- Southend United chairman Ron Martin says club would go bust 'tomorrow' if he left
- General Election 2019: Polling stations open in East
- Jim Smith: Harry Redknapp hails ex-Oxford, Portsmouth & Derby boss as a 'great football man'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton v West Ham United
- Election results 2019: BBC Reporters analyse what happened in the south
- General election 2019: Labour increases majority in Portsmouth South
- General election 2019: Polls open in the South
- Southampton couple jailed for sexually abusing 'vulnerable' boys
- Aneurin Donald: Hampshire batsman may miss all of 2020 season with knee injury
- Isle of Wight rescued tiger, Simi, dies of circus injuries
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK
- Cafe plan for Southampton Calshot Spit lightship
- 'Revolutionary' 18th Century naval ship to go on display in Poole
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Sir Alex Ferguson questions Fifa's global Super League plans
- Marcus Rashford on helping Man Utd academy reach landmark
- Pep Guardiola: Man City manager denies exit clause allowing him to leave
- General election 2019: Leigh's voters on 'fantastic' seismic shift
- General election 2019: Wedding ring found in ballot box
- General election 2019: Conservatives gain two seats in Cheshire
- General election 2019: Labour lose Leigh seat to Conservatives
- Pep Guardiola: What next for Man City and their manager?
- General election 2019: How Labour's 'red wall' turned blue
- Mason Greenwood: How good can teenage Man Utd striker be?
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- General election 2019: What questions do you have?
- General election 2019: Tories retake Lincoln
- General election 2019: Yorkshire and Lincolnshire votes
- Alan Wood death: 'New leads' in 2009 'disturbing murder'
- Horsey seal released after 'necklace' injury recovery
- JD Wetherspoon 'to create 10,000 jobs over four years'
- Spalding relief road route redrawing backed to save homes
- How to watch the BBC Question Time under-30s special
- Search continues for missing 82-year-old Lincolnshire man
- Burton Albion 0-2 Lincoln City
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Rock Choir Free Taster 15 January 2020
- General Election Hustings – Amersham – Sat Dec 7
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin has been published [available via the link below]. EMC HR Bulletin November 2019 The November edition of bulletin covers; Employment Law Expert Darren Newman and his regular article - this month the in-depth analysis of a topical HR issue and its implications for local authorities...
The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is now available here. The October Bulletin covers; Darren Newman’s article – an in-depth analysis of a topical HR issue and its implications for local authorities, this month focuses on Brexit and Employment Law Reminder Alert! - The Living Wage Foundation will be...
Media Release from EMC & TfEM 30th September 2019 A46 NEWARK BYPASS - LET'S GET ON WITH IT! East Midlands Councils and Transport for East Midlands (TfEM) strongly welcomed today's announcement by the Chancellor to fund the Newark Northern Bypass announced at today's Conservative Party Conference. The scheme has been...
The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is now available via this link: https://www.emcouncils.gov.uk/EMC-HR-Bulletin The September Bulletin includes:- Mentoring Learning and development opportunities on offer over the coming months:- Attracting & Developing Talent (9 October 2019) People Conference (5...
Media Release from HS2 East 27th September 2019 HS2 EAST: UNITING THE MIDLANDS & THE NORTH Two senior leaders representing two very different geographies and political traditions have joined forces to support HS2 East and the delivery of the Eastern Leg of HS2. Cllr Judith Blake, Labour Leader of Leeds City...
Oakervee Review: Submission from the East Midlands The Government has appointed Douglas Oakervee to lead a Panel to advise on whether HS2 should go ahead and if so in what form, for a ‘go/no go’ decision by the end of the 2019. There is no representative from either the East Midlands or Midlands Connect/Engine on the Review...
EMC HR Bulletin August 2019 The latest edition of the EMC HR Bulletin is now available via the above link. The August Bulletin covers; Employment Law expert Darren Newman’s article this month focuses on Calculating Holiday Pay Entitlement for Casual Workers. Local News Sickness Absence Benchmarking results for the...