- Ealing: Woman, 21, stabbed to death in west London alleyway
- Joe Gray: Harlequins hooker to retire at end of season
- Elizabeth line: Queen makes surprise visit to Paddington Station
- Fireball in sky captured on video over southern England
- St Mary's of Addington: Cross and candlestick stolen from medieval church
- Joey Beauchamp: Oxford United legend took his own life, coroner concludes
- Man robbed of £130k watch outside Oxford St Aldates church
- Oxfordshire ultra-runner breaks British 100-mile record
- Oxford University Hospitals trust to use body cams at Horton General
- Raymond Blanc's Oxfordshire hotel accused of eco vandalism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- E-fit released after woodland sex assault in Dudley
- Drivers in a flap after swan stops traffic on Aston Expressway
- Solihull cyclist, 81, rammed off road by masked men in bike theft
- Sandwell fire: Disused building destroyed
- Jewellers battling soaring costs as rising prices hit trading
- World Cup legend leads diversity conference in Birmingham
- Coventry pupils' peace statue given unveiling date
- University of Wolverhampton stops recruiting students for 138 courses
- Semi Ajayi: West Brom defender signs contract extension to run until 2025
- Birmingham teacher in court accused of sexual assaults on schoolgirls
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Wild Place Project puts down injured zebra foal
- Bristol reaching Premier 15s play-offs 'incredible', says head coach Dave Ward
- Bath and Bristol players named in England training squad
- Rapist jailed after attacking bus passenger
- Government supports Bristol campaign against sexual harassment
- Bristol gambling centre to improve treatment for addicts
- Bristol Bears: Luke Morahan, Dan Thomas and Siva Naulago among 16 to agree new deals
- Callum O'Dowda: Bristol City release winger after six years at club
- Bristol researchers recruit IVF couples in fertility study
- Mark Sykes: Oxford United midfielder set to join Bristol City
BBC Essex News Feed
- Wayne Brown: Colchester United confirm interim boss as permanent head coach
- M11 junction due to open at Harlow in June
- Summer trial to allow bikes on Harwich and Dovercourt seafront
- Greenpeace activists in Essex arrested blocking oil tanker
- Eurovision 2022: 'Sam Ryder is a local lad doing good'
- Para-cycling Road World Cup: Gold for Crystal Lane-Wright and Fin Graham
- Southend United v Torquay United
- Harlow death: Tributes paid to great-grandfather Alfred 'John' Bates
- Sam Ryder: Fans toast UK Eurovision singer in his hometown of Maldon
- Eurovision 2022: Ukraine wins, while the UK's Sam Ryder comes second
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Portsmouth laundrette damaged by not-so-fantastic fox
- Portsmouth St John's College to close after 114 years
- Hampshire police commissioner: Not enough officers to protect women
- Simulation exercise based on Portsmouth Spinnaker Tower disaster
- Sydney Sixers appoint Charlotte Edwards as head coach of Women's Big Bash League team
- Harry Lewis: Bradford City sign Southampton goalkeeper on two-year deal
- Southampton v Liverpool
- Garon Jewell cleared of Lymington stabbing death charges
- Premier League title race: League title harder to win than Champions League - Hasenhuttl
- Lightning storm lights up Hampshire and Dorset skies
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Gary Bowyer: Salford City sack manager after 14 months with League Two club
- Women's Euros 2022: England name Steph Houghton in provisional squad
- Georgia Stanway joins Bayern Munich after leaving Manchester City
- Maurice Lindsay: Ex-RFL chief executive and Wigan Warriors chairman dies, aged 81
- Rochdale dog attack: Man arrested after boy, 3, dies
- Warning poorest households are struggling to get £150 energy rebate
- Tameside Council leader resigns after 'hostile takeover'
- Peter & Sione Mata'utia: The rugby league family who are 'living proof' of a way out of struggle
- Sale trio called into England training squad
- Stockport nursery baby death: Two people bailed
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Attempted murder arrest over street stabbing in Sleaford
- Lincolnshire evacuee reunited with wartime friend 77 years on
- Guilty verdicts over Lincolnshire groundworker killed on site
- Margaret Thatcher statue egg throwing condemned by university
- Peterborough boys, 13 and 17, die after car crashes into bridge
- Diana Gabaliene: Sleaford Vigil held to remember killed woman
- M180 crash: Woman killed and driver injured
- Lincolnshire's coastal pubs celebrated in new exhibition
- Grantham: Margaret Thatcher statue lowered into place
- Diana Gabaliene: Vigil for Sleaford woman to highlight domestic abuse
Arthur Hölscher-Ermert, 27, died after being struck by an unmarked police car in Peacehaven.
Social media users have posted video and pictures of a fireball over southern England.
This summer's tournaments at Queen's and Eastbourne will not be stripped of ATP ranking points over a decision to ban players from Russia and Belarus.
A century stand for the eighth wicket between Harry Swindells and Callum Parkinson saves Leicestershire against Sussex.
David Haw, 24, has been missing for almost two weeks after he fell from a boat in Poole Harbour.
Leg-spinner Archie Lenham takes three quick wickets to put Sussex in sight of victory over Leicestershire in the County Championship.
Northern Diamonds, South East Stars, Southern Vipers and Central Sparks win their opening fixtures of the Charlotte Edwards Cup.
Tom Clark makes 138 as Sussex reach 386-6 on day two, a lead of 176 against Leicestershire.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Leeds United and Brighton & Hove Albion.
Fourteen beaches are recognised for water quality, safety and cleanliness.
A section of the 11th Century boundary wall of Lewes Castle is described as "imminently dangerous".
Sussex bowlers shine despite the loss of Ollie Robinson through illness to stifle Leicestershire on day one in Leicester
Alan Willson was unable to walk and talk after being beaten with a heavy log by three teenagers.
A coroner overturns an open verdict into the death of Jessie Earl, after a campaign by her family.
His relatives say David Haw “tragically died at sea” after falling overboard off the Dorset coast.
Zambia's Enock Mwepu says Brighton boss Graham Potter has been "like a father" during his first season in the Premier League.
Women's Championship club Lewes appoint former Birmingham City manager Scott Booth as their new head coach.
An inquest heard the family of art student Jessie Earl suffered 'a serious miscarriage of justice'.
Sussex sign New Zealand wicketkeeper-batter Tim Seifert for this summer's T20 Blast.
The nursing pioneer wrote about her ill-health and her support for a women's teaching college.