- Ealing: Woman, 21, stabbed to death in west London alleyway
- Joe Gray: Harlequins hooker to retire at end of season
- Elizabeth line: Queen makes surprise visit to Paddington Station
- Fireball in sky captured on video over southern England
- St Mary's of Addington: Cross and candlestick stolen from medieval church
- Joey Beauchamp: Oxford United legend took his own life, coroner concludes
- Man robbed of £130k watch outside Oxford St Aldates church
- Oxfordshire ultra-runner breaks British 100-mile record
- Oxford University Hospitals trust to use body cams at Horton General
- Raymond Blanc's Oxfordshire hotel accused of eco vandalism
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- E-fit released after woodland sex assault in Dudley
- Drivers in a flap after swan stops traffic on Aston Expressway
- Solihull cyclist, 81, rammed off road by masked men in bike theft
- Sandwell fire: Disused building destroyed
- Jewellers battling soaring costs as rising prices hit trading
- World Cup legend leads diversity conference in Birmingham
- Coventry pupils' peace statue given unveiling date
- University of Wolverhampton stops recruiting students for 138 courses
- Semi Ajayi: West Brom defender signs contract extension to run until 2025
- Birmingham teacher in court accused of sexual assaults on schoolgirls
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Wild Place Project puts down injured zebra foal
- Bristol reaching Premier 15s play-offs 'incredible', says head coach Dave Ward
- Bath and Bristol players named in England training squad
- Rapist jailed after attacking bus passenger
- Government supports Bristol campaign against sexual harassment
- Bristol gambling centre to improve treatment for addicts
- Bristol Bears: Luke Morahan, Dan Thomas and Siva Naulago among 16 to agree new deals
- Callum O'Dowda: Bristol City release winger after six years at club
- Bristol researchers recruit IVF couples in fertility study
- Mark Sykes: Oxford United midfielder set to join Bristol City
BBC Essex News Feed
- Wayne Brown: Colchester United confirm interim boss as permanent head coach
- M11 junction due to open at Harlow in June
- Summer trial to allow bikes on Harwich and Dovercourt seafront
- Greenpeace activists in Essex arrested blocking oil tanker
- Eurovision 2022: 'Sam Ryder is a local lad doing good'
- Para-cycling Road World Cup: Gold for Crystal Lane-Wright and Fin Graham
- Southend United v Torquay United
- Harlow death: Tributes paid to great-grandfather Alfred 'John' Bates
- Sam Ryder: Fans toast UK Eurovision singer in his hometown of Maldon
- Eurovision 2022: Ukraine wins, while the UK's Sam Ryder comes second
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Portsmouth laundrette damaged by not-so-fantastic fox
- Portsmouth St John's College to close after 114 years
- Hampshire police commissioner: Not enough officers to protect women
- Simulation exercise based on Portsmouth Spinnaker Tower disaster
- Sydney Sixers appoint Charlotte Edwards as head coach of Women's Big Bash League team
- Harry Lewis: Bradford City sign Southampton goalkeeper on two-year deal
- Southampton v Liverpool
- Garon Jewell cleared of Lymington stabbing death charges
- Premier League title race: League title harder to win than Champions League - Hasenhuttl
- Lightning storm lights up Hampshire and Dorset skies
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Gary Bowyer: Salford City sack manager after 14 months with League Two club
- Women's Euros 2022: England name Steph Houghton in provisional squad
- Georgia Stanway joins Bayern Munich after leaving Manchester City
- Maurice Lindsay: Ex-RFL chief executive and Wigan Warriors chairman dies, aged 81
- Rochdale dog attack: Man arrested after boy, 3, dies
- Warning poorest households are struggling to get £150 energy rebate
- Tameside Council leader resigns after 'hostile takeover'
- Peter & Sione Mata'utia: The rugby league family who are 'living proof' of a way out of struggle
- Sale trio called into England training squad
- Stockport nursery baby death: Two people bailed
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Attempted murder arrest over street stabbing in Sleaford
- Lincolnshire evacuee reunited with wartime friend 77 years on
- Guilty verdicts over Lincolnshire groundworker killed on site
- Margaret Thatcher statue egg throwing condemned by university
- Peterborough boys, 13 and 17, die after car crashes into bridge
- Diana Gabaliene: Sleaford Vigil held to remember killed woman
- M180 crash: Woman killed and driver injured
- Lincolnshire's coastal pubs celebrated in new exhibition
- Grantham: Margaret Thatcher statue lowered into place
- Diana Gabaliene: Vigil for Sleaford woman to highlight domestic abuse
The owners were alerted by the havoc being wreaked by a flurry of social media posts.
St John's College in Southsea will close in September due to declining numbers of students.
Hampshire police commissioner Donna Jones reacts to a BBC story about women being harassed at night.
Fire crews, medical staff and students are set to take part in a four-day simulation exercise.
Former England captain Charlotte Edwards is appointed the head coach of Women's Big Bash League team Sydney Sixers.
Bradford City sign Southampton goalkeeper Harry Lewis on a two-year deal.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Premier League game between Southampton and Liverpool.
Max Maguire, 23, died outside the Royal British Legion club in Lymington in October last year.
Winning the Premier League is more difficult than winning the Champions League, says Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl.
Dramatic flashes of lightning were seen along the south coast of England on Sunday night.
Live coverage of Sunday's National League game between Eastleigh and Grimsby Town.
Live coverage of Sunday's National League game between Aldershot Town and Wealdstone.
Northern Diamonds, South East Stars, Southern Vipers and Central Sparks win their opening fixtures of the Charlotte Edwards Cup.
The rider was spotted pedalling along in lane two of the M3 near Eastleigh in the early hours.
A student inspired by a BBC TV show about 19th Century lesbians wears Victorian clothing full-time.
University of Southampton lecturer Peng Wang was out jogging when he was "beaten to the ground".
The panel tours the city on foot and by boat, bus and car.
The water company aims to reduce sewage discharges by 25% by 2025 with low-carbon based methods.
More than 50 firefighters tackled the blaze in Grafton Street, Portsmouth.
The October half-term break has been extended and the summer break shortened.