BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Westminster car crash driver Salih Khater jailed for life
- Elderly targeted in spate of Black Country break-ins
- Four injured in 'brawl' at Wolverhampton wedding
- Dan Evans on rise to British number one from being unranked in April 2018
- The pain that Wolverhampton stab victim's killers walk free
- Bulgaria v England: Tyrone Mings in line to make England debut
- Runners 'deflated' as Birmingham half marathon cut short
- World Gymnastics Championships: Joe Fraser wins Britain's first parallel bars gold
- Joe Fraser GB gymnast wins World Championships gold on parallel bars
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Windrush musician Jashwha Moses died after citizenship awarded
- Police encourage Muslim women to report hate crime
- Liverpool hit back to deny Bristol City
- Missing semi-wild Savannah cat re-captured in Bristol
- Bristol Rovers v Milton Keynes Dons
- Bristol cave lights art highlights gender equality fight
- Teen sentenced for killing motorcyclist by placing bike in road
- Badger culls have varying impacts on cattle TB
- WW2 paintings found underneath Bristol care home wallpaper
- GWR train manager a hit for funny announcements
Cornwall Council News feed
- Magistrates warn a Cornish mum to make sure her children attend school
- Cornwall’s Port Health team oversees successful Falmouth Oyster Festival
- Two of Cornwall’s Councillors shortlisted to win an LGiU award
- Statement on Redruth Library
- Cornwall leads the way in unlocking the power of community, Future of Localism report says
- How to stay warm and well - Cornwall’s Winter Wellbeing guide to launch in time for cold season
- Open invite to event - working towards zero suicide in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council offers a helping hand as part of National Customer Service Week
- Council advises businesses in Cornwall to get free help with Brexit preparations
- St Petrocs named as Cornwall Council Chairman's charity of the year
BBC Essex News Feed
- Families affected by school refusal share their stories
- Southend United 1-4 AFC Wimbledon
- Crawley Town 2-1 Colchester United
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Witchfinder General Matthew Hopkins: Play 'heals' wounds in Essex
- Kenneth Ibbetson: Bupa fine over Legionnaire's death halved
- Thrive Partnership Trust: Trust spent £100k on firm with staff links
- Essex dog with 'wonky' legs helped by swimming lessons
- Harlow boy given pet ban after throwing cat by tail
- University of Essex students protest over sex assault handling
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Rangers: Southampton's Ross Wilson poised to become director of football
- Celebrity hairdresser Trevor Sorbie makes wig wearers feel great
- Portsmouth 0-0 Gillingham
- Eastleigh 0-0 Chorley
- Aldershot Town 0-3 Hartlepool United
- UK pays £87m for no-deal Brexit ferry contracts
- Brad Taylor: Hampshire all-rounder signs new deal until end of 2021
- Norwegian Spirit returning passengers talk of 'disaster' cruise
- Isle of Wight school merger backed despite 'vile' rivalry
- Isle of Wight Red Funnel ferry taken out of service
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Bolton police investigate after woman raped in passageway
- WSL: Manchester United's Lauren James named player of match - before sending-off
- Tottenham Hotspur Women 0-3 Manchester United Women
- Sean O'Loughlin: Wigan & England captain to miss Great Britain Lions tour
- Rochdale market saved from closure by trader
- Tyson Fury: WWE venture carries risk but huge reward in strange boxing times
- Super League Grand Final: Justin Holbrook's St Helens reign ends on a high
- Boy, 14, dies after crash in police pursuit in Greater Manchester
- Premiership Rugby Cup: Sale, Harlequins, Exeter & Saracens reach semi-finals
- Mansfield Town 6-1 Oldham Athletic: Dino Maamria 'bemused' at double sending off
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm
- Why are there sex shops on the A1?
- Peterborough United 2-0 Lincoln City
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton
- England's libraries and museums get share of £250m boost
- County lines: Children in drugs gangs 'to be treated as victims'
- British Legion volunteer jailed for sex attack on widow
- Red Arrows pilot 'fatigued' before fatal RAF Valley crash
- North Hykeham crash: Girl, 15, dead and boy, 14, hurt
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hospice of St. Francis Firewalk Challenge – 2nd November
- Amersham Art Group – Demonstrations – 1st Oct – Susan Gray
- Halloween Spectacular – Chiltern Open Air Museum – Friday November 1
- AMCHOR Autumn term – new members welcome! – Starts September 2
- Hospice of St Francis Open Afternoon, Sunday 22nd September
- Gordon King Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – 3rd September
- Charity walk of the Pednor Loop in Chesham – 7 July
Charlton goalkeeper Katie Startup tells BBC Sport why she has chosen the number 40 shirt to raise suicide awareness.
Joy Morgan was last seen in December and a man was found guilty of her murder in August.
The Labour activist was attacked outside a pub in north London while celebrating his birthday.
It follows an investigation into the alleged smuggling of billions of pounds of drugs into the UK.
The EFL and their charity partner Mind are using street art in a bid to encourage conversations about mental health.
Extinction Rebellion activists say they want to "shut down" London City Airport for three days.
The founder of one of Pakistan's biggest political parties is charged with a terrorism offence.
Brentford winger Sergi Canos faces a 'significant period' on the sidelines after suffering a serious knee injury.
The 29-year-old shot was shot dead by police in London in 2011, sparking riots across England.
The flight was about to take off from London City Airport when the man refused to resume his seat.
The so-called IS Beatles - who grew up in the UK - are at a secure location, President Trump says.
Fire crews have been tackling the flames at the building in west London since before midnight.
Residents of Haringey in London open up about the impact of the borough's high rate of knife crime.
An Ofcom survey suggests that people from Liverpool spend the longest time on mobile phone calls.
Ex-Chelsea and Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech swaps grass for ice by signing for ice hockey team Guildford Phoenix.
Joe Gynane, 34, is found guilty of murdering his friend and wounding a teenager in central London.
The RMT union says it has suspended action which was due to begin at midnight.
The London Assembly criticises the PM's response to its inquiry into his contacts with the US businesswoman.
Injury marks on a dead humpback whale were caused by a ship, according to zoological experts.
The Romford teenager was killed after her attacker mistook her group for one that had stabbed him.