BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Naomi Osaka into round two at Birmingham's Nature Valley Classic
- County Championship: Tykes skipper Steve Patterson hits 60 and takes 3-21 against Bears
- County Championship: Sussex fight back at Kidderminster after Wayne Parnell's four wickets
- Garry Monk: Birmingham City sack manager after 15 months at club
- Leeds and Birmingham Clean Air Zones 'delayed by government'
- Reward offered after boy shot in head in Wolverhampton
- MPs fear lives at risk over Coventry hospital service 'loss'
- Four injured in crash after Cotteridge police pursuit
- Kevin Shepperson murder: Three guilty of Walsall killing
- HMP Birmingham: Scanner funding failure 'inexplicable'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- County Championship: Mohammad Abbas shines as Leicestershire dominate day two against Gloucestershire
- Bristol Zoo overspill parking row continues
- Butcher told to 'rot in hell' in apparent protest sign
- South Western Railway workers begin five-day strike
- Tatiana Stankovic Davis: Inquest records death from leukaemia
- County Championship: Neil Dexter hits career-best 180 for Leicestershire v Gloucestershire
- Listeria outbreak: More affected hospitals named
- Bath Spa University to hand out drink spike testing cards
- Bath men's post-natal group aims to beat 'macho culture'
- South Western Railway strike set to hit Royal Ascot
Cornwall Council News feed
- Newquay Safe issues reminder to parents
- Annual meeting for St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel
- Nasty surprise for shoppers as card surcharge ban being ignored by businesses
- Fishermen in Cornwall urged to ‘know your numbers’ as part of Men’s Health Week
- Climate change, policing and highways on the agenda at Caradon Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall carers celebrated as part of Carers Week
- Health visiting team recognised by UNICEF
- Key decisions for Cornwall Council's Cabinet
- Healthy Under 5's scheme is laying the foundations for life
- Major boost for housing, public transport and the economy as £47m Truro infrastructure funding is announced
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex drugs arrests after county lines crackdown
- Ben Quartermaine: Mum hopes pupils learn lesson of sea death
- Danny Collinge: Colchester United sign former Stuttgart defender
- Nut allergy man 'thrown off' Turkish Airlines flight
- Prison workout 'turned inmate's life around'
- Marie Curie and Mariah Carey cake mix-up 'was a joke'
- Essex murder inquiry: Beverley O'Connor's death in Burnham-on-Crouch 'not suspicious'
- 'Skatey McSkateface' wins public vote for Southend skate park
- Essex students 'demand change' to sex complaint policy
- Clacton murder trial: Man 'threatened to burn down flat'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Lucy McHugh: Murder accused denies three rape charges
- Andover fatal house blast: James Kirkby 'blew himself up'
- Hampshire bus drivers stage 24-hour walkout over pay
- South Western Railway workers begin five-day strike
- 'Boaty McBoatface' maps deep ocean water
- Teenage neo-Nazis jailed over terror offences
- Jeremy Kyle declines DCMS inquiry appearance
- Bear hugging record attempt
- Dogs' eyes evolve to appeal to humans
- County Championship: Essex bowl Hampshire out for 88 to complete innings win
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- County Championship: Three-wicket Onions burst edges Lancs nearer victory at Derby
- Cricket World Cup: Afghanistan players in Manchester restaurant altercation
- Pep Guardiola: Manchester City manager's cardigan raises £6,000 for Blues' charity
- Rodri: Man City in talks with Atletico Madrid and willing to pay £62.6m release clause
- Yousef Makki death: Murder accused teen admits possessing knife
- Cheshire Police panel chair asked to resign in LGBT lanyard row
- Martin Gleeson: Ex-GB centre leaves Salford to join Wasps as assistant attack coach
- Romelu Lukaku 'has to leave' Man Utd - Roberto Martinez
- Cosgrove Hall's Wind in the Willows puppets return to Manchester
- Manchester mural celebrates suffragette movement
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Cleethorpes: Stuck teens saved from mud as tide comes in
- Wainfleet flooding: Environment Agency 'warned of risk'
- Wainfleet flooding: Homes remain evacuated until Friday
- Wainfleet flooding: Hundreds spend night away from town
- Wainfleet flooding: More evacuations of homes
- Wainfleet flooding: RAF helps to stem River Steeping breach
- Wild Bill: Lincolnshire Police respond to ITV drama
- England flooding: Homes evacuated and travel disrupted
- 'Suspected grenade' unearthed in Lincoln was agricultural item
- Lincoln supermarket trials 'reverse-vending machine'
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstrations 2019
- L’Etape UK – A Family Cycling Festival & Summer Celebrations of all things 2 Wheeled – Penn Street –
- Open Air Shakespeare & Shakespeare on a Bike – June 2 and June 28
- National Creativity & Wellbeing – Mindfulness Events Mondays in June
- Living History Tudor Courtroom Event – Chiltern open Air Museum – 10 – 17 August
- Meet Napoleonic Soldiers & Find Out About Life in Wellington s Army – Chiltern Open Air Museum – 3/4 August
- Wild About Wool Knitting Event – Chiltern open Air Museum – 12/13 October
- Family Harvest Event -Chiltern open Air Museum – 28-29 Sept
- Free Company Aquitaine demonstrating Medieval Warbow – Chiltern Open Air Museum – 31 Aug to 1 Sept
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstrations
Other celebrity contributors to an auction of sketches include Theresa May and Jeremy Corbyn.
Ben Brown and Chris Jordan share an unbroken stand of 83 as Sussex rally from 102-6 against Worcestershire at rain-hit Kidderminster.
A reward has been put forward in the hope of information about the identity of the vandals.
Eight hospitals have reported cases of listeria linked to sandwiches and salads eaten by patients.
Reece Vella was released after being granted amnesty by Thailand's new king at his coronation.
Livestock owners reveal pamper techniques ahead of the Royal Three Counties Show in Malvern.
Vicki and Ian Jones are warning of water's dangers following the death of son Thomas.
Barry Connally has been given a suspended prison sentence.
Worcestershire move their Championship home game with Sussex to Kidderminster due to the threat of flooding at New Road.
Grace Jones died at her home in Broadway, Worcestershire, on Friday, her daughter confirms.
The home secretary said he had questioned Downing Street's decision not to invite him.
Worcester Warriors director of rugby Alan Solomons signs a new deal, committing himself to the club until 2022.
Residents are evacuated and trains cancelled as downpours cause flooding across parts of England.
Worcestershire's rain-hit meeting with Lancashire is abandoned as a draw after no play is possible on the final day at New Road.
Lucy Letby was arrested by police investigating the deaths of 17 infants between 2015 and 2016.
Gary Dobbie indecently assaulted nine pupils while he was at Christ's Hospital School in Sussex.
Liam Livingstone speeds to a half-century as Lancashire grasp a first-innings lead in their rain-affected game at Worcestershire.
Home Secretary Sajid Javid says the Conservatives - and the country - need a "new kind of leader" and he can fulfil that brief.
Worcester Warriors co-owner Jed McCrory leaves the Premiership club just eight and a half months after leading a takeover.
The Hundred is tipped for success after the launch of 100-ball cricket at club level in the Midlands.