BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Moseley deaths: Man and woman found dead have been named
- Bleed control kits in London after grieving Birmingham mum's campaign
- Barn owls rescued from illegal Walsall dealer
- Motorsport sponsor Colin North dies at Birmingham Wheels Raceway
- Lozells murder probe: Man arrested after fatal stabbing
- Cat owner 'disgusted' at dog owner's sentence
- Birmingham revenge porn victim had strangers arrive at home
- Women's Super League: Brighton & Hove Albion v Birmingham City
- Molineux Stadium sleepout raises £30,000 for homeless
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol diesel ban: Gas boss warns over bankruptcy worry
- Sir Paul McCartney to headline Glastonbury's 50th anniversary in 2020
- New Bristol University campus opening delayed by a year
- Northern Ireland Open final: Holder Trump defeats O'Sullivan in thrilling decider
- Women's Super League: Reading 3-3 Bristol City
- Ringo Starr Scalextric race: Bristol's Colston Hall reveals its past
- Sea of candles and flowers at Bristol remembrance event
- Rare Morecambe and Wise interview discovered
- Tory candidate Jack Lopresti told to take school off leaflet
- Drivers go wrong way on M5 to avoid accident queue
Cornwall Council News feed
- Trading Standards crackdown - shop keeper fined £2,500 for illegal cigarettes
- Winter walks ahead, as new timber bridges restore rights of way in Ludon Valley
- Saints Trail update at St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel
- Invitation to attend the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- General Election 2019 - Everything you need to know
- Council to invest in projects to support business and create jobs in Liskeard, Penzance, Bodmin and Hayle
- Cabinet supports investment into local community facilities to support proposed Langarth Garden Village
- Waste services update and energy efficient homes plan discussed by Cabinet
- Truro and Roseland Community Panel to discuss affordable housing and progress on highways schemes
- Download the app to reduce your drinking as part of Alcohol Awareness Week
BBC Essex News Feed
- Grace Millane murder trial: Backpacker died 'accidentally during sex'
- Essex lorry deaths: Vietnam bills grieving families to return bodies
- Burnham-on-Crouch: Beverley O'Connor death 'accidental', coroner concludes
- 'I've spent my life in fear of being called fat'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- Car stolen in Essex crashed after police pursuit
- Woman dies and 19 injured in Cambridgeshire minibus crash
- Abusive note left on ambulance in Southend
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- General Election 2019: Southampton - from the Mayflower to Brexit
- Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- New Havant reservoir plans go on show
- Newton Stacey fatal crash: Doctor 'was distracted by sports car'
- Dagenham & Redbridge 6-1 Aldershot Town
- HMS Prince of Wales: Navy ship arrives in Portsmouth
- Leasing.com Trophy second-round draw: Holders Portsmouth draw Northampton
- Blackwater shooting: Teenager sentenced to youth custody
- Cross-Channel £1.1bn electricity link plan submitted by Aquind
- Gosport house fire death: Three men men released
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- General Electio 2019: All about Brexit in Greater Manchester?
- General Election 2019: Why Cheshire could provide the keys to Number 10
- 101 dachshunds seized in puppy breeding probe
- Sophie Tea: The artist set to earn £1m on Instagram
- Fears over student buildings across the UK after Bolton blaze
- ATM explosion gang's £400k crime spree across North West
- Liam Livingstone: Lancashire's former captain rejects IPL offer to play Championship cricket
- Wigan to change ownership with same chairman
- Failsworth murder: Joe O'Brien stabbed to death in pub brawl
- How two students spotted the Bolton fire and raised the alarm
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Forgotten cache of RNLI pictures 'preserved for posterity'
- Lincolnshire health visitors begin month-long strike over pay
- Aklakur Rahman jailed for prison attacks in Norfolk, Lincoln and Wakefield
- Michael Jolley: Expletive-laden row with BBC journalist contributed to exit
- Gillingham 1-0 Lincoln City
- HMP North Sea Camp inmate detained by police
- Lincolnshire school 'upskirter' Lewis Croft, 19, jailed
- Jordan O'Brien murder: Drug dealer jailed for life
- Thousands of homes to be built in flood zones
- Bakkavor strike threatens dip in taramasalata supply
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
- Amersham Are Group Demonstrations in November and December
- AMCHOR Winter Concert Saturday 7 Dec – St Mary’ Church, Old Amersham
The mobile home got wedged in a road in the village of Wythall, Worcestershire.
The decision does not appear to have been based on a well-evidenced business case, a watchdog says.
Sussex and Worcestershire draw after the final day of their Division Two game is abandoned without a ball being bowled.
Rain and sodden outfields causes major disruption in the County Championship once again on Wednesday.
A wing taken over by inmates who attacked HMP Long Lartin officers with pool balls is reclaimed.
Living conditions at a Worcestershire open prison were "squalid, demeaning and depressing".
Sussex bat on to reach 299-8 against Worcestershire in the 35 overs possible on another rain-hit day at Hove.
The couple, who had taken "a combination of drugs", died as a result an accident, an inquest hears.
Jonny Bairstow is left out of England's squad for the Tests in New Zealand, while uncapped quartet Matthew Parkinson, Dom Sibley, Zak Crawley and Saqib Mahmood are called up.
Sussex half-centurions Stiaan van Zyl & Delray Rawlins lead a recovery from 32-3 on a rain-hit day one against Worcestershire at Hove.
BBL Cup holders London Lions lose their opening group stage game on the first weekend of the season.
Essex Eagles beat Worcestershire Rapids by four wickets to win the T20 Blast for the first time in their history.
Manu Vunipola - the younger brother of England's Mako and Billy - scores his first Saracens try as the Premiership Cup begins.
Defending champions Worcestershire Rapids defend 11 off the final two overs to beat Notts Outlaws by one run in a thrilling T20 Blast semi-final.
Worcestershire bid to become the first team to retain English cricket's T20 title, but can Notts, Essex or Derbyshire stop them?
Which England player captained 2018's winners? And who won the mascot race? Test your knowledge of T20 Finals Day.
Inspectors found "significant improvements" at the Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust.
Oscar's family say they need to raise £500,000 within six weeks to pay for treatment not available on the NHS.
Sheila Pereira thought she had signed up for an event in Worcester in the US, not its English namesake.
Gloucestershire beat Worcestershire inside three days at New Road to boost their Division Two promotion hopes.