BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Birmingham taxi driver beaten by fare-dodging passenger
- When can I ride an e-scooter legally?
- Coronavirus: Birmingham cat rescue reports 'kittens galore'
- Ian Bell: Warwickshire batsman signs extension to end of 2021 season
- Sheffield Wednesday v West Bromwich Albion
- Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town
- Birmingham wall collapse deaths: Prosecution decision delayed
- Kerys Harrop: Birmingham City captain leaving Women's Super League club
- 100 days of lockdown: Birmingham doctor recalls 'fear'
- Bird 'tortured to death' in Bilston, RSPCA fears
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Faye Bryson: Bristol City Women player signs new two-year contract
- Gareth Roderick: Worcestershire sign Gloucestershire batsman on three-year deal
- Oliver McGowan: Police probe teenager's hospital death
- PC 'didn't tell paramedics about woman's overdose'
- First pantomimes cancelled ahead of make-or-break Christmas for theatres
- Nailsea 'It’s okay to be white' posters investigated
- Edward Colston: Bristol's Colston Arms pub to be renamed
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Prisons watchdog finds children 'routinely handcuffed'
- Airbus to cut 15,000 jobs amid coronavirus fallout
Cornwall Council News feed
- Next steps in ambitious Looe Flood Defence scheme
- New contract award means new bus routes, more frequent services and greener buses in Cornwall from April 2020
- Cornwall wins funding for retrofit plan to make homes greener and warmer
- Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Local Outbreak Management Plan is published amid calls for more clarity from government
- Cornwall’s Harbourmasters warn of the dangers of ‘tombstoning’
- Cornwall Libraries welcome you back with a new ‘click-and-collect’ service
- Apply now to have a warmer home this winter
- Cornwall Council hosts daily webinars to help businesses reopen safely
- Residents praise communities and call for change ahead of the ‘Cornwall we Want’ launch
- Communities in Cornwall come together to help those most in need during the Covid pandemic
BBC Essex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Roydon workshop fire: Seven vehicles destroyed
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- EasyJet plans to close bases and cut staff
- Sol Campbell: Southend United manager leaves by mutual consent
- Basildon primary school teaches all pupils on site before summer
- County cricket: 1 August start as delayed season given green light
- Coronavirus: How Southend hopes to 'bounce back'
- Chigwell care home reunites families from behind screen
- Police disperse Leigh-on-Sea crowd after reports of bottles thrown
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Andover murder inquiry ends as woman's death non-suspicious
- Southampton shopping centre rape: Man jailed for 'brutal' attack
- Coronavirus: Wightlink to resume Lymington-Yarmouth route
- Man serious after 'taking drugs stolen from Basingstoke vets'
- Hampshire two-year-old girl died 'after ingesting toilet cleaner'
- Mohamed Elyounoussi: Southampton winger returns to Celtic on loan
- 100 days of lockdown: Birmingham doctor recalls 'fear'
- Lymington sailor drowned after night out drinking
- Man charged over £10m of cocaine found in fish van in Newhaven
- Portsmouth University sticks by English Literature staff cuts
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Manchester Royal Exchange theatre axes 65% of its staff
- Ian Evatt: Bolton Wanderers name Barrow manager as new head coach
- Wigan administration: Ex-captain Emmerson Boyce urges players to keep focus
- Leroy Sane: Where did it go wrong at Man City?
- Coronavirus: Bury councillor, 30, warns young people about illness
- Wigan Athletic in administration: Championship club set for 12-point deduction
- Coronavirus: Homeless mental health 'improved' by lockdown hotel scheme
- Ex-Cambridge student Oliver Bel denies terror offence
- FA Cup: Manchester United v Chelsea semi-final to be shown live on BBC TV
- Bruno Fernandes: How Man Utd gloom has been lifted by the Portuguese midfielder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Tiny Cleethorpes pub set to welcome back customers
- Lancaster bomber's first flight in 2020
- Coronavirus: Photographs capture 100 days of Skegness in lockdown
- 'Chicken Run' stowaway hen lays after 90-mile egg lorry adventure
- Coronavirus: How will local lockdowns work?
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the economic impact
- Spalding deaths: Woman among two found dead was murdered
- Spaldings deaths: Police treat bodies found in house as murder
- International Bomber Command Centre saved with emergency fund
- Two bailed over man and woman's deaths in Spalding
Businesses including Topshop owner Arcadia, Harrods, John Lewis, Airbus and EasyJet are cutting back.
Sayagi Sivanantham was found with knife wounds at a property in Mitcham on Tuesday and later died.
Mark Brazant told police he regretted stabbing Josephine Conlon, a court hears.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Premier League game between Arsenal and Norwich City.
Kelly Fauvrelle's suspected killer "was happy in the lesson" hours after his ex-girlfriend died.
Eric Dier, whose contract expires at the end of next season, will be offered a new deal, says manager Jose Mourinho.
Arsenal's England Under-19 international Bukayo Saka signs a new "long-term" deal with the Premier League club.
An 18-year-old man is arrested on suspicion of murdering sisters Nicole Smallman and Bibaa Henry.
Arsenal and Netherlands forward Vivianne Miedema is named the Football Writers' Association Women's Footballer of the Year.
Jack Leslie, who would have been England's first black player, was dropped because of his ethnicity.
There are many key workers carrying on with jobs that you may not have realised are classified as critical.
‘Joanne’ says she was raped by a taxi driver after a night out with friends. She says the court case was the most devastating part of all.
Young people's eating habits have meant more snacks but also more shared meals, say researchers.
Four young, black entrepreneurs explain how skin colour has affected their business journey.
Parents of children with respiratory illnesses fear toxic air will soon be back in the capital.
The pair were found at a property in Mitcham and the woman is battling life-threatening injuries.
The firm will cut 600 jobs after becoming the latest retail casualty of the coronavirus crisis.
Millwall and Swansea City's play-off aspirations take a knock in a 1-1 draw that does neither side much good.
Alexander Kareem's killers "ruthlessly shot down an innocent man in the street", police say.
Barristers representing victims accuse Lambeth Council of knowing about the abuse, but doing nothing.