Isle of Wight
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Westminster car crash driver Salih Khater jailed for life
- Elderly targeted in spate of Black Country break-ins
- Four injured in 'brawl' at Wolverhampton wedding
- Dan Evans on rise to British number one from being unranked in April 2018
- The pain that Wolverhampton stab victim's killers walk free
- Bulgaria v England: Tyrone Mings in line to make England debut
- Runners 'deflated' as Birmingham half marathon cut short
- World Gymnastics Championships: Joe Fraser wins Britain's first parallel bars gold
- Joe Fraser GB gymnast wins World Championships gold on parallel bars
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Windrush musician Jashwha Moses died after citizenship awarded
- Police encourage Muslim women to report hate crime
- Liverpool hit back to deny Bristol City
- Missing semi-wild Savannah cat re-captured in Bristol
- Bristol Rovers v Milton Keynes Dons
- Bristol cave lights art highlights gender equality fight
- Teen sentenced for killing motorcyclist by placing bike in road
- Badger culls have varying impacts on cattle TB
- WW2 paintings found underneath Bristol care home wallpaper
- GWR train manager a hit for funny announcements
Cornwall Council News feed
- Magistrates warn a Cornish mum to make sure her children attend school
- Cornwall’s Port Health team oversees successful Falmouth Oyster Festival
- Two of Cornwall’s Councillors shortlisted to win an LGiU award
- Statement on Redruth Library
- Cornwall leads the way in unlocking the power of community, Future of Localism report says
- How to stay warm and well - Cornwall’s Winter Wellbeing guide to launch in time for cold season
- Open invite to event - working towards zero suicide in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council offers a helping hand as part of National Customer Service Week
- Council advises businesses in Cornwall to get free help with Brexit preparations
- St Petrocs named as Cornwall Council Chairman's charity of the year
BBC Essex News Feed
- Families affected by school refusal share their stories
- Southend United 1-4 AFC Wimbledon
- Crawley Town 2-1 Colchester United
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Witchfinder General Matthew Hopkins: Play 'heals' wounds in Essex
- Kenneth Ibbetson: Bupa fine over Legionnaire's death halved
- Thrive Partnership Trust: Trust spent £100k on firm with staff links
- Essex dog with 'wonky' legs helped by swimming lessons
- Harlow boy given pet ban after throwing cat by tail
- University of Essex students protest over sex assault handling
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Rangers: Southampton's Ross Wilson poised to become director of football
- Celebrity hairdresser Trevor Sorbie makes wig wearers feel great
- Portsmouth 0-0 Gillingham
- Eastleigh 0-0 Chorley
- Aldershot Town 0-3 Hartlepool United
- UK pays £87m for no-deal Brexit ferry contracts
- Brad Taylor: Hampshire all-rounder signs new deal until end of 2021
- Norwegian Spirit returning passengers talk of 'disaster' cruise
- Isle of Wight school merger backed despite 'vile' rivalry
- Isle of Wight Red Funnel ferry taken out of service
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Bolton police investigate after woman raped in passageway
- WSL: Manchester United's Lauren James named player of match - before sending-off
- Tottenham Hotspur Women 0-3 Manchester United Women
- Sean O'Loughlin: Wigan & England captain to miss Great Britain Lions tour
- Rochdale market saved from closure by trader
- Tyson Fury: WWE venture carries risk but huge reward in strange boxing times
- Super League Grand Final: Justin Holbrook's St Helens reign ends on a high
- Boy, 14, dies after crash in police pursuit in Greater Manchester
- Premiership Rugby Cup: Sale, Harlequins, Exeter & Saracens reach semi-finals
- Mansfield Town 6-1 Oldham Athletic: Dino Maamria 'bemused' at double sending off
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm
- Why are there sex shops on the A1?
- Peterborough United 2-0 Lincoln City
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton
- England's libraries and museums get share of £250m boost
- County lines: Children in drugs gangs 'to be treated as victims'
- British Legion volunteer jailed for sex attack on widow
- Red Arrows pilot 'fatigued' before fatal RAF Valley crash
- North Hykeham crash: Girl, 15, dead and boy, 14, hurt
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hospice of St. Francis Firewalk Challenge – 2nd November
- Amersham Art Group – Demonstrations – 1st Oct – Susan Gray
- Halloween Spectacular – Chiltern Open Air Museum – Friday November 1
- AMCHOR Autumn term – new members welcome! – Starts September 2
- Hospice of St Francis Open Afternoon, Sunday 22nd September
- Gordon King Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – 3rd September
- Charity walk of the Pednor Loop in Chesham – 7 July
Ross Wilson is poised to leave his role at Southampton and become Rangers' director of football, replacing Mark Allen.
Trevor Sorbie has trained more than 1,000 hairdressers how to style wigs for people with medical hair loss.
Goalkeeper Jack Bonham is the hero as Gillingham hold Portsmouth and deny the hosts a third league win in a row.
Heavy rain interferes with the flowing football as Eastleigh and Chorley cancel each other out in their National League draw.
Hartlepool humble Aldershot with a superb National League win at the Recreation Ground.
The government has awarded medicine supply contracts to four ferry firms.
Hampshire all-rounder Brad Taylor signs a new deal to keep him with the county until the end of the 2021 season.
Passengers had booked on a Mystical Fjords trip to Norway and Iceland
Parents have made "vile" comments in rival campaigns to keep two schools open, a council says.
The vessel, which has been operating with one anchor, also has a damaged propeller.
Floatation rest therapy sessions are helping officers from Hampshire Constabulary cope with PTSD.
A coroner asks for an investigation into closures on the hard shoulder after a fatal crash on the M4.
The Labour activist was attacked outside a pub in north London while celebrating his birthday.
The 41-year-old was killed in what police believe was a targeted attack.
Michael spent three years compiling and reporting details of the issues he's faced as a wheelchair user travelling by train.
Passengers say they were left "floating around" at sea for days during their tour of northern Europe.
PC Russell Turner suffered a collapsed lung when he was repeatedly stabbed by Michael Enzanga.
The blaze broke out in Sparkes Marina off Wittering Road, Hayling Island.
Red Eagle lost one of its two anchors on the approach to East Cowes last week.
The British volunteer was climbing solo down a waterfall when she fell, an inquest hears.