- Tottenham: Jose Mourinho confident of Premier League top-four finish
- Chelsea sign Jamie-Lee Napier as Scotland Under-19 midfielder leaves Hibernian
- Kensington voters: 'I can't stand Jeremy Corbyn'
- Caroline Flack: Love Island host charged with assault by beating
- Rory Burns and Ollie Pope: England Test players sign new Surrey contracts
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Macclesfield Town: Silkmen to field side against Walsall after previous game postponed
- General election 2019: Labour loses across West Midlands
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur
- Lisa Bennett death: Couple jailed for life over homeless woman's murder
- General election 2019: Conservatives win West Bromwich East
- Sheffield United v Aston Villa
- Birmingham terror arrests: Man and woman held by police
- Birmingham City v West Bromwich Albion
- General election 2019: What questions do you have?
- General election 2019: Tories take Birmingham Northfield
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Scottish Open: Judd Trump and Ronnie O'Sullivan beaten in Glasgow
- Bristol University students demand action against racism
- Heineken European Champions Cup: Clermont Auvergne v Bath (Sun)
- Challenge Cup: Stade Francais v Bristol Bears
- Aly Muldowney: Bristol Bears lock to retire at the end of the season
- Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
- Somerset: No appeal against 'poor' pitch points deduction
- General election 2019: No change to Bristol's political make-up
- Man died 'trying to stop runaway car' on Bath street
- Alice Sloman: Opportunity missed to prevent girl's death
Cornwall Council News feed
- Live a life free from fear and abuse this Christmas
- First trees of 8,000-hectare Forest for Cornwall to be planted: Saltash, December 17
- Healthcare workers to get their FREE flu jab - and help avoid outbreaks this winter
- Voting in the 2019 General Election
- Celebrating the innovation and resilience of young people
- Shaping the autism strategy for Cornwall
- Young people from Cornwall visit Westminster to talk about emotional resilience
- Using technology to help independent learning
- When to put your sacks out this Christmas!
- General Election 2019: Cornwall sees increase in registered voters
BBC Essex News Feed
- Jail for Colchester couple who sexually abused baby
- Scottish Open: Mark Selby knocks out Ronnie O'Sullivan in Glasgow
- Grays lorry deaths: Driver denies links to human trafficking plot
- Harry Lennon: Southend defender apologises after Dover pub video
- General election 2019: Headlines in the East of England
- Election results 2019: Tories increase majorities as Essex remains blue
- Westcliff murder: Man dies from stab wounds after 'disturbance'
- Southend United chairman Ron Martin says club would go bust 'tomorrow' if he left
- General Election 2019: Polling stations open in East
- Jim Smith: Harry Redknapp hails ex-Oxford, Portsmouth & Derby boss as a 'great football man'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton v West Ham United
- Election results 2019: BBC Reporters analyse what happened in the south
- General election 2019: Labour increases majority in Portsmouth South
- General election 2019: Polls open in the South
- Southampton couple jailed for sexually abusing 'vulnerable' boys
- Aneurin Donald: Hampshire batsman may miss all of 2020 season with knee injury
- Isle of Wight rescued tiger, Simi, dies of circus injuries
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK
- Cafe plan for Southampton Calshot Spit lightship
- 'Revolutionary' 18th Century naval ship to go on display in Poole
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Sir Alex Ferguson questions Fifa's global Super League plans
- Marcus Rashford on helping Man Utd academy reach landmark
- Pep Guardiola: Man City manager denies exit clause allowing him to leave
- General election 2019: Leigh's voters on 'fantastic' seismic shift
- General election 2019: Wedding ring found in ballot box
- General election 2019: Conservatives gain two seats in Cheshire
- General election 2019: Labour lose Leigh seat to Conservatives
- Pep Guardiola: What next for Man City and their manager?
- General election 2019: How Labour's 'red wall' turned blue
- Mason Greenwood: How good can teenage Man Utd striker be?
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- General election 2019: What questions do you have?
- General election 2019: Tories retake Lincoln
- General election 2019: Yorkshire and Lincolnshire votes
- Alan Wood death: 'New leads' in 2009 'disturbing murder'
- Horsey seal released after 'necklace' injury recovery
- JD Wetherspoon 'to create 10,000 jobs over four years'
- Spalding relief road route redrawing backed to save homes
- How to watch the BBC Question Time under-30s special
- Search continues for missing 82-year-old Lincolnshire man
- Burton Albion 0-2 Lincoln City
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Rock Choir Free Taster 15 January 2020
- General Election Hustings – Amersham – Sat Dec 7
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
Team news and preview before the Champions Cup pool game at The Stoop.
Registered voters in the city's 73 constituencies will be able to cast their ballots until 22:00 GMT.
Exclusive interview with John Crilly, an ex-offender who was seen chasing the London Bridge attacker with a fire extinguisher.
John Crilly, who fought the London Bridge attacker, says he shouted for police to shoot Usman Khan.
BBC Radio 5 Live's Investigations Unit explores the financial picture of the Championship - with one former chairman saying "thank God we're out".
Ben Roberts spends up to £1,600 a month ordering in, more than three times the national average for a year.
Tributes are paid to the "larger-than-life" TV broadcaster, scientist and conservationist.
Freddie Ljungberg says he has not held talks with senior figures at Arsenal about the full-time managerial vacancy.
The family of Saskia Jones, 23, who died in the attack, say she had "touched so many lives".
A Hyde Park bombing survivor recalls the explosion during a civil action against suspect, John Downey.
A ricochet bullet from the London Bridge terror attack could have gone straight through a bus.
The officer suffered serious neck and leg injuries when a car was driven into her last month.
Drug dealer Ayoub Majdouline repeatedly stabbed Jaden Moodie in a targeted attack in London.
Former Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp describes Jim Smith, who died at the age of 79 on Tuesday, as a "great football man".
AFC Bournemouth's Jordon Ibe is accused of crashing his Bentley into a coffee shop and driving off.
Jaden Moodie's mother explains the despair of losing her 14-year-old son in London's drug gang war.
The primary school pupil was assaulted in his bedroom at the flat in west London, on 22 November.
Police say they want to speak to a man who was filmed at Ruislip Gardens station on 22 November.
The stabbing of a 47-year-old man took the number of killings in the capital to 142 since 1 January.
Fulham are charged with failing to ensure their players conducted themselves in an orderly fashion during defeat to Bristol City.