BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- HS2: MPs had 'enormously wrong' cost estimate, says whistleblower
- Driver rams cars in Birmingham to avoid police
- Birmingham six-death crash 'ruined every Christmas'
- Bradford City 4-0 Walsall
- Boy delivers presents to Birmingham Children's Hospital
- HMP Birmingham inmate 'took own life with insulin pen'
- Man guilty of Birmingham groin stab murder
- Police sergeant jailed for Wolverhampton fatal crash will return to force
- Jamelia's stepbrother guilty of Birmingham gun murder
- Birmingham bin workers vote for industrial action over Christmas
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Severn bridges: M4 Severn crossing reopens toll free
- Bloodhound supersonic car project saved
- Severn tolls: Prince of Wales Bridge booths demolished
- Severn bridges: Final day of at least 800 years of tolls
- Burnham-on-Sea lorry crash kills man and injures woman
- Clifton blue plaque honours Florence Davenport Hill
- Bristol fire: Sheltered housing residents evacuated
- Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
- Calls to speed up 'glacial' Bristol and Bath bus changes
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: La Rochelle v Bristol Bears
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council and its partners welcome drop in the number of rough sleepers
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Minister recognises Cornwall’s work to reduce fuel poverty by 5,000 homes
- Safer St Austell sleep out in solidarity
- Homes for Cornwall partnership celebrates delivery of over 200 new homes
- Par Library to move to Par Running Track under new agreement with community group
- Hot topics for discussion at Cabinet
- Cornwall’s newest firefighters take to their stations
- Enjoy the spectacle of nature’s lights this Christmas and support the ‘Big Dipper’ campaign to protect our night sky
- Cabinet to make crucial decision on future of waste and recycling collections in Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex fire plan labelled 'absolute madness' by FBU
- Ben Quartermaine: Mother warned son about sea
- Esam Ayad: Fourth arrest in Hoddesdon face shooting
- Carlisle United v Colchester United
- Southend United v Accrington Stanley
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'missed landing plane by 15m'
- Southend Borough Council approves five-year plan
- Man died after drug dose error at Colchester Hospital
- Maria Byrne murder: Wife 'was victim of gaslighting'
- Millionaires spread Christmas cheer with party for young carers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Christmas traffic: Where to avoid on the roads and rail
- Woman sexually assaulted in Southampton city centre
- Southampton Common: Man charged after teens injured
- Barnsley v Portsmouth
- Southampton v Arsenal: Ralph Hasenhuttl sends fans free drink vouchers
- Teenagers arrested over Southampton arson attacks
- Southampton drug dealer jailed after stabbing
- Southampton Common: Two teenagers among injured
- Southampton v Arsenal
- Poachers blamed after pony shot dead in New Forest
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man Utd-PSG & Schalke-Man City in Champions League
- Moorland fires had 'shocking air quality impact'
- Leigh inquiry: Man released after woman found dead
- Man Utd text fans to warn them about abusive behaviour at Liverpool match
- MPs want halt to smart motorway rollout over safety concerns
- Ariana Grande plans special Manchester concert during 2019 tour
- Chris Smalling: Man Utd defender signs new contract to 2022
- Leigh murder inquiry: Arrest after woman's body found
- Oldham Athletic v Bury
- Macclesfield Town v Crawley Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Collingham fire: Boy, 5, is third family member to die
- Mother and daughter, 8, die in Nottinghamshire fire
- Lincoln City v Morecambe
- Pupils at Lincolnshire school in gender job role experiment
- Appeal over Andrew North Grantham Canal 'unexplained' drowning
- Wrexham v Boston United (Sat)
- Lottery winner claims £76m after appeal in Boston and Skegness
- Murder accused Shane Murphy beat partner with baseball bat
- Seven members of Rooney traveller family lodge appeal bid
- Lincoln prisoner acquitted over inmate punch death
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
Lancashire County Council is thanking the public and the media for the support received to a recent appeal asking people to come forward to adopt three sisters.
Lancashire County Council has closed a road near Scorton due to damage to a bridge.
Lancashire County Council is warning people to watch out for ice, with gritting crews treating roads earlier than usual today ahead of a freezing spell forecast over the weekend.
Lancashire is among the best places in the UK for good quality free early education for under-fives.
The parents of a teenager who died after having an allergic reaction to a takeaway meal have spoken out to encourage businesses to be allergy aware.
There are a range of free entertaining seasonal activities to be enjoyed by children and families in Lancashire libraries over the festive period.
Work is progressing well on the specialist repair work currently underway at St.
A Lancashire born and bred contemporary fiction writer will visit a library this week.
Today marks another milestone in Lancashire County Council's programme to restore library services, with the reopening of Bamber Bridge Library.
A service which provides a lifeline for young people in need of help and advice is gearing up to cope with demand over the festive period.
Fleetwood Recycling Centre is to be closed for a number of weeks for improvements to the site to be carried out.
A Lancashire library will host a virtual reality event this week on the same day 100 years ago that women were first allowed to vote in UK national elections.
Two sisters are encouraging others to 'share their lives' as part of a Lancashire County Council scheme.
An autobiographical writer who has had his debut book published will visit Garstang Library next week.
A campaign inviting people across Lancashire to send Christmas cards to local care homes has been launched.
Preston's Walton le Dale Park and Ride is opening late to help people avoid the stress of city centre parking in the run up to Christmas.
Lancashire County Council is asking people to be vigilant after a number of metal drain grates have been stolen in Lancaster and Morecambe.
With Christmas on its way, the car park at Preston Bus Station is a handy choice if you are coming into the city centre.
Figures from the latest Ofsted annual report show that the vast majority of Lancashire's children and young people continue to be taught in schools that are either good or outstanding.
A primary school's bid to be top of the charts is being backed by Lancashire County Council.