BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Westminster car crash driver Salih Khater jailed for life
- Elderly targeted in spate of Black Country break-ins
- Four injured in 'brawl' at Wolverhampton wedding
- Dan Evans on rise to British number one from being unranked in April 2018
- The pain that Wolverhampton stab victim's killers walk free
- Bulgaria v England: Tyrone Mings in line to make England debut
- Runners 'deflated' as Birmingham half marathon cut short
- World Gymnastics Championships: Joe Fraser wins Britain's first parallel bars gold
- Joe Fraser GB gymnast wins World Championships gold on parallel bars
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Windrush musician Jashwha Moses died after citizenship awarded
- Police encourage Muslim women to report hate crime
- Liverpool hit back to deny Bristol City
- Missing semi-wild Savannah cat re-captured in Bristol
- Bristol Rovers v Milton Keynes Dons
- Bristol cave lights art highlights gender equality fight
- Teen sentenced for killing motorcyclist by placing bike in road
- Badger culls have varying impacts on cattle TB
- WW2 paintings found underneath Bristol care home wallpaper
- GWR train manager a hit for funny announcements
Cornwall Council News feed
- Magistrates warn a Cornish mum to make sure her children attend school
- Cornwall’s Port Health team oversees successful Falmouth Oyster Festival
- Two of Cornwall’s Councillors shortlisted to win an LGiU award
- Statement on Redruth Library
- Cornwall leads the way in unlocking the power of community, Future of Localism report says
- How to stay warm and well - Cornwall’s Winter Wellbeing guide to launch in time for cold season
- Open invite to event - working towards zero suicide in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council offers a helping hand as part of National Customer Service Week
- Council advises businesses in Cornwall to get free help with Brexit preparations
- St Petrocs named as Cornwall Council Chairman's charity of the year
BBC Essex News Feed
- Families affected by school refusal share their stories
- Southend United 1-4 AFC Wimbledon
- Crawley Town 2-1 Colchester United
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Witchfinder General Matthew Hopkins: Play 'heals' wounds in Essex
- Kenneth Ibbetson: Bupa fine over Legionnaire's death halved
- Thrive Partnership Trust: Trust spent £100k on firm with staff links
- Essex dog with 'wonky' legs helped by swimming lessons
- Harlow boy given pet ban after throwing cat by tail
- University of Essex students protest over sex assault handling
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Rangers: Southampton's Ross Wilson poised to become director of football
- Celebrity hairdresser Trevor Sorbie makes wig wearers feel great
- Portsmouth 0-0 Gillingham
- Eastleigh 0-0 Chorley
- Aldershot Town 0-3 Hartlepool United
- UK pays £87m for no-deal Brexit ferry contracts
- Brad Taylor: Hampshire all-rounder signs new deal until end of 2021
- Norwegian Spirit returning passengers talk of 'disaster' cruise
- Isle of Wight school merger backed despite 'vile' rivalry
- Isle of Wight Red Funnel ferry taken out of service
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Bolton police investigate after woman raped in passageway
- WSL: Manchester United's Lauren James named player of match - before sending-off
- Tottenham Hotspur Women 0-3 Manchester United Women
- Sean O'Loughlin: Wigan & England captain to miss Great Britain Lions tour
- Rochdale market saved from closure by trader
- Tyson Fury: WWE venture carries risk but huge reward in strange boxing times
- Super League Grand Final: Justin Holbrook's St Helens reign ends on a high
- Boy, 14, dies after crash in police pursuit in Greater Manchester
- Premiership Rugby Cup: Sale, Harlequins, Exeter & Saracens reach semi-finals
- Mansfield Town 6-1 Oldham Athletic: Dino Maamria 'bemused' at double sending off
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm
- Why are there sex shops on the A1?
- Peterborough United 2-0 Lincoln City
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton
- England's libraries and museums get share of £250m boost
- County lines: Children in drugs gangs 'to be treated as victims'
- British Legion volunteer jailed for sex attack on widow
- Red Arrows pilot 'fatigued' before fatal RAF Valley crash
- North Hykeham crash: Girl, 15, dead and boy, 14, hurt
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hospice of St. Francis Firewalk Challenge – 2nd November
- Amersham Art Group – Demonstrations – 1st Oct – Susan Gray
- Halloween Spectacular – Chiltern Open Air Museum – Friday November 1
- AMCHOR Autumn term – new members welcome! – Starts September 2
- Hospice of St Francis Open Afternoon, Sunday 22nd September
- Gordon King Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – 3rd September
- Charity walk of the Pednor Loop in Chesham – 7 July
School lunches in Lancashire are much more than hotpot and spotted dick with custard nowadays.
A free event offering help and advice to local small businesses and to support entrepreneurs to start-up is being held in Preston this week.
Major improvements to a road junction in Burnley are due to start shortly as part of a programme of work to boost the local economy over the coming years.
Robotic pets have been handed over to 20 care homes at an event at County Hall, Preston.
Lancashire County Council is inviting people of all ages to log on at their local library for national Get Online Week.
Woodhill House Home for Older People has been rated as 'good' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) following its latest inspection.
You could join the hundreds of foster carers already discovering the rewards of sharing their lives with children who need a home.
A new digital space is being created at White Cross Business Park in Lancaster.
A competition to inspire Lancashire library users to explore free online reference resources will start on Monday 7 October.
A special adoption information evening will be held during National Adoption Week.
Lancashire County Council is to invest £6million into a ground-breaking scheme designed to help vulnerable children, young people and their families stay together.
The construction of a major road scheme on the west side of Preston has received the final funding from the government to make the scheme happen.
New features will be installed from next week along Preston's main shopping area, to increase public safety.
The Arthur Street car park near County Hall in Preston will be closed this weekend on Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 September to carry out maintenance work.
Lancashire County Council is redesigning its short breaks provision for children, young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and their families.
Preston Bus Station has received another award for its redevelopment.
September is Sepsis Awareness Month and Lancashire County Council has been training care home staff to help them to identify residents they suspect could have the condition to ensure they are treated quickly.
People will be unable to turn right from Liverpool Road onto Leyland Road in Penwortham for 11 weeks, while improvement work is carried out at a key junction.
Olive House Home for Older People has been rated as 'good' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Lancashire County Council and Blackpool Council are making it easier for people to recycle more plastic waste.