News in Britain
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- HS2: MPs had 'enormously wrong' cost estimate, says whistleblower
- Driver rams cars in Birmingham to avoid police
- Birmingham six-death crash 'ruined every Christmas'
- Bradford City 4-0 Walsall
- Boy delivers presents to Birmingham Children's Hospital
- HMP Birmingham inmate 'took own life with insulin pen'
- Man guilty of Birmingham groin stab murder
- Police sergeant jailed for Wolverhampton fatal crash will return to force
- Jamelia's stepbrother guilty of Birmingham gun murder
- Birmingham bin workers vote for industrial action over Christmas
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Severn bridges: M4 Severn crossing reopens toll free
- Bloodhound supersonic car project saved
- Severn tolls: Prince of Wales Bridge booths demolished
- Severn bridges: Final day of at least 800 years of tolls
- Burnham-on-Sea lorry crash kills man and injures woman
- Clifton blue plaque honours Florence Davenport Hill
- Bristol fire: Sheltered housing residents evacuated
- Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
- Calls to speed up 'glacial' Bristol and Bath bus changes
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: La Rochelle v Bristol Bears
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council and its partners welcome drop in the number of rough sleepers
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Minister recognises Cornwall’s work to reduce fuel poverty by 5,000 homes
- Safer St Austell sleep out in solidarity
- Homes for Cornwall partnership celebrates delivery of over 200 new homes
- Par Library to move to Par Running Track under new agreement with community group
- Hot topics for discussion at Cabinet
- Cornwall’s newest firefighters take to their stations
- Enjoy the spectacle of nature’s lights this Christmas and support the ‘Big Dipper’ campaign to protect our night sky
- Cabinet to make crucial decision on future of waste and recycling collections in Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex fire plan labelled 'absolute madness' by FBU
- Ben Quartermaine: Mother warned son about sea
- Esam Ayad: Fourth arrest in Hoddesdon face shooting
- Carlisle United v Colchester United
- Southend United v Accrington Stanley
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'missed landing plane by 15m'
- Southend Borough Council approves five-year plan
- Man died after drug dose error at Colchester Hospital
- Maria Byrne murder: Wife 'was victim of gaslighting'
- Millionaires spread Christmas cheer with party for young carers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Christmas traffic: Where to avoid on the roads and rail
- Woman sexually assaulted in Southampton city centre
- Southampton Common: Man charged after teens injured
- Barnsley v Portsmouth
- Southampton v Arsenal: Ralph Hasenhuttl sends fans free drink vouchers
- Teenagers arrested over Southampton arson attacks
- Southampton drug dealer jailed after stabbing
- Southampton Common: Two teenagers among injured
- Southampton v Arsenal
- Poachers blamed after pony shot dead in New Forest
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man Utd-PSG & Schalke-Man City in Champions League
- Moorland fires had 'shocking air quality impact'
- Leigh inquiry: Man released after woman found dead
- Man Utd text fans to warn them about abusive behaviour at Liverpool match
- MPs want halt to smart motorway rollout over safety concerns
- Ariana Grande plans special Manchester concert during 2019 tour
- Chris Smalling: Man Utd defender signs new contract to 2022
- Leigh murder inquiry: Arrest after woman's body found
- Oldham Athletic v Bury
- Macclesfield Town v Crawley Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Collingham fire: Boy, 5, is third family member to die
- Mother and daughter, 8, die in Nottinghamshire fire
- Lincoln City v Morecambe
- Pupils at Lincolnshire school in gender job role experiment
- Appeal over Andrew North Grantham Canal 'unexplained' drowning
- Wrexham v Boston United (Sat)
- Lottery winner claims £76m after appeal in Boston and Skegness
- Murder accused Shane Murphy beat partner with baseball bat
- Seven members of Rooney traveller family lodge appeal bid
- Lincoln prisoner acquitted over inmate punch death
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
Khaola Saleem was stabbed trying to save her daughter Raneem Oudeh from her ex.
Pip Holmes, 45, says he was "foolish" for trying to get hold of cannabis oil to help his arthritis.
Theresa May tells MPs that EU leaders agreed to look for alternative arrangements so the "backstop will not need to be triggered".
John Broadhurst told an emergency operator he found his partner "dead as a doughnut" at their home.
Malachi Neat, 14, is given the chance to take on their assault course at their training base in Devon.
Presenter and motorbike racer Guy Martin is due to stand trial at crown court in July.
Liam Rosney ran over Carol Boardman after she fell off her bike in 2016.
The newsreader has been at the BBC for over 40 years as a presenter and broadcaster.
Janbaz Tarin has pleaded guilty to murdering his ex-partner and her mother after a relationship breakdown.
Two of the gang members are yet to be sentenced after they absconded from court.
A change in how student loans appear in the public finances will add pressure to cut tuition fees.
The supersonic vehicle could still race at 1,000mph after an entrepreneur bought the business.
The online fashion giant says cutting prices to match rivals has not shifted more clothes.
Today is the first time travellers can cross the Severn Estuary into Wales for free.
Thomas Markle reveals he texts the Duchess of Sussex every day but she doesn't respond.
Christmas parties are upon us, but how many parents think about how a hangover will affect their parenting?
SSE says the new energy price cap was one factor behind the decision to scrap the deal.
Talk of a second referendum "plot" and Theresa May's efforts to kill the idea make Monday's papers.
The British High Street store is struggling in the UK and wants to build its presence in China.
"Gig economy" workers will be better protected by a package of reforms, the government says.