BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Premier League: 10 of 20 clubs could have made profits in 2016-17 without fans at games
- Cyclists blame navigation app for Aston Expressway trip
- Jasmine Forrester, 11, killed by 'mentally ill' relative
- Hundreds of bottles of gin auctioned after firm collapse
- Summer volunteer shortage closes Wolverhampton shelter
- Mum-of-two returns home four years after being injured in a seaside rescue
- Man admits dangerous driving over Dudley car bonnet fall
- M5 Oldbury roadworks six months behind schedule
- M5 Oldbury roadworks running six months behind schedule
- Delayed 'Three Degrees' statue to be unveiled in March
BBC Bristol News Feed
- The Bristol summer school for autistic children
- Ben Stokes trial: Cricketer 'lied about self-defence'
- Bristol Rovers: Wael al-Qadi says club exploring 'several' future stadium options
- 'Banksy' road sign disappears from Clevedon lamppost
- Bristol rally calls for referendum on final Brexit deal
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Jacob Rees-Mogg: Boris Johnson burka probe is 'show trial'
- Abbots Leigh crash: Pedestrian killed
- 'Banksy' road sign appears on Clevedon lamppost
- Shawn McCoulsky: Bristol City forward joins Southend United on loan
Cornwall Council News feed
- Truro City Council celebrates taking over the ownership of Zeb’s Youth Cafe
- New food and drink carton recycling pilot launches in Cornwall
- Park and Ride’s celebrations are out of this world
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
- Public views needed as adult social care reaches breaking point
- Heatwave brings out scam gardeners
- Council urges people to take extra precautions as hot weather returns
- Cornwall’s new fire boat now in operation
- Dogs can Park and Ride in Truro from 03 July
- Cornwall Blue Light Day set to welcome more than 750 people with a learning disability and/or autism
BBC Essex News Feed
- Southend Boris Johnson mural covered up after one day
- Hannah Stodel: Para-sailor steps up Vendee Globe preparations
- Army and Navy flyover reopens with new 20mph speed limit
- Armed men threaten elderly Stebbing couple in their home
- Man dies after being hit by a van in Ugley
- Derek Adams and Chris Powell become first EFL managers to get red cards
- Ford Escort made from silver and jewels to be sold for charity
- 'Unknown' substance sprayed during Chelmsford robbery
- Chesterfield v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Port Vale
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Woman 'kicked grenade then took it home' in Liphook
- New Southampton city 'gateway' plans unveiled
- Sussex woman stalked by husband impersonating ex-boyfriend
- Christian camp leader John Smyth suspected of abuse dies
- Havant & Waterlooville 1-1 AFC Fylde
- Blackpool 1-2 Portsmouth
- Barnet 1-2 Eastleigh
- Solihull Moors 1-0 Aldershot Town
- Explosion at Salisbury military hardware factory leaves one dead
- Lucy McHugh murder police to screen CCTV at Saints stadium
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Rochdale homes evacuated as mill blaze tackled
- Manchester United confident goalkeeper David de Gea will sign new deal
- Raheem Sterling: Manchester City winger is targeted by racism, says Ian Wright
- Moss Side shooting: Girl, 12, among three still in hospital
- Rochdale mother-in-law found stabbed to death 'never spoke of suicide'
- David Silva: Manchester City's Spain midfielder retires from international football
- Residents moved from 'inadequate' Manchester care home
- Tax office bags Preston fraudster's £70k poker win
- Adam and Simon Yates to race in same team in Vuelta a Espana
- Jonathan Grounds: Bolton Wanderers sign Birmingham City defender on loan
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Man saved from Skegness mobility scooter fire
- Lincoln City v Swindon Town
- Five jailed for "pack mentality" murder attack on Albert Volkausks
- House of Fraser bought by Sports Direct for £90m
- Butlin's says guest records may have been hacked
- Lincoln City sign Joan Luque and Jason Shackell
- Five guilty of 'deplorable' killing in Boston
- UK heatwave boosts Lincolnshire bumper sunflower crop
- Ten times more men than women die in sea, RNLI says
- Lincolnshire council buys Sheffield gym and lingerie factory
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party – 23 August
- Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – Sept 4th
- Screening of The Theory of Everything – 7 July – In Aid of South Bucks Branch of the MND Association
- Pednoor Loop Walk – Sunday 1 July
- Visit to Bledlow Manor Gardens – 22 June
- Cheerleading Camp – Tuesday 29th May – Friday 1st June
- New Bridge Classes to start in the Autumn – Free Taster Sessions July / August / September
- Amersham Art Group Workshops May – July
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – 8 May – Amersham – My Journey to Humanism
- Subwoofers Music Festival – 6th May – Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, The Grange, Saunderton
Derry City host St Patrick's Athletic in the only all-Premier Division tie in the second round of the FAI Cup.
The controversial film tells the story of Old Bailey bomber Dolours Price, who died in 2013.
Belfast boxer Carl Frampton says he is a superior boxer to Luke Taylor who he will fight at Windsor Park in Belfast on Saturday.
Hockey Ireland will receive an additional £447,000 in funding in the wake of the runners-up finish at the Women's World Cup
Jim McCafferty worked at Hibernian, Falkirk, and Celtic football clubs more than 20 years ago.
Some rooms are smaller than hotel regulations allow so Belfast easyHotel is certified as a guest house.
Lamb producers could be priced out of the French market, which currently takes about half of UK exports.
Ulster winger Jacob Stockdale is ruled out for six to eight weeks with a hamstring injury sustained in training.
The ONS analysis looks at the main characteristics of NI's trade in goods for 2012 to 2016.
Tandem groups are helping people across Northern Ireland experience cycle trips in the countryside.
A victims' group calls for support after a study highlights suicide attempts following terrorist incidents.
A remembrance service for the Omagh bombing and an MLA's engagement ring make the NI newspapers.
The North Antrim MP was suspended after failing to declare holidays paid for by Sri Lanka's government.
Seatwave and Get Me In will be shut down in October in a bid to fight touts, Ticketmaster announces.
The good weather was cited as a factor for July's growth levels in almost all sectors.
American Brooks Koepka wins his second major of 2018 by holding off a resurgent Tiger Woods to claim the US PGA Championship.
The Archdiocese of Dublin said the complaint is not connected to the priest's current parish.
Dr Tom Moran was a leading Irish-American businessman and accepted the role of chancellor in 2015.
Forward Matt Towe and netminder Andrew Dickson are back on the Belfast Giants roster for the new Elite League season.
Ciara Mageean finishes fourth in the women's 1500m at the European Championships in Berlin as Britain's Laura Muir clinches gold.