BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Mylee Billingham: Police wait to question stabbed 'father'
- Michal Zyro: Charlton Athletic sign Wolves striker on loan
- Lorry driver crashes into side of Halesowen house
- Hunt for robbers using bleach on victims
- Brownhills stabbing: Mylee Billingham headmaster says school 'numb'
- West Brom: Jonny Evans could leave Baggies for £3m
- Wolves: Championship leaders follow Forest defeat with warm weather training trip
- Jasper Carrott's tribute to Ed Doolan
- Brownhills stabbing: Victim named as Mylee Billingham
- Brownhills stabbing: Man arrested after girl, 8, killed
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Ben Stokes: England all-rounder will not fly to New Zealand before court date
- Hydrogen trains could bridge gaps in electrification
- Bristol City v Manchester City
- Dom Bess: Somerset off-spinner signs new two-year contract
- TV presenter sleeps rough in Weston-super-Mare
- 'Western powerhouse' aim for Cardiff, Bristol and Newport
- Supermovers scheme helps children be more active
- Alex Hales: England batsman says losing place in ODI team 'hurt massively'
- Masters 2018: Kyren Wilson edges Judd Trump 6-5 to reach first final
- Bristol: John Afoa and Harry Thacker among nine signings for next season
Cornwall Council News feed
- New approach will tackle rogue landlords and drive up standards of private rentals in Cornwall
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss highways maintenance and electoral review
- St Blazey, Fowey and Lostwithiel Community Network Panel meeting to discuss highways maintenance and anti-social behaviour
- Lostwithiel man pleads guilty to fly-tipping
- Food operator prosecuted for illegal crab processing business
- Who Dares Serves in St. Ives
- Residents and businesses in Cornwall urged to go plastic free
- Accountable Care System Inquiry – day three round up
- BBC apologises to Cornwall Council and CORMAC for breach of editorial standards
- Community safety on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel
BBC Essex News Feed
- East of England Ambulance: 'Risk summit' over death claims
- Breck Bednar murder: Killer posted blogs from jail
- Essex and Suffolk Water van driver gets stuck in water
- Chemical student preparing for one shot at Commonwealth glory
- Ice warning after snow and flooding affects the UK
- Colchester United 1-1 Grimsby Town
- Colchester stabbing: Two teenagers wanted by police
- Rochdale P-P Southend United
- Gary Bassett death: Lloyd Deacon jailed for manslaughter
- Patient 'froze to death' in East of England Ambulance delays
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Sex abuse survivor tells story in bid to encourage others
- Anger over 'stinking seaweed' in Emsworth street
- New chief for Southampton Airport
- Southampton still playing for Pellegrino - Graeme le Saux
- Matt Targett: Fulham sign Southampton left-back on loan
- The Hampshire school where pupils are learning to move
- Three passengers die in two-car crash near Lasham
- 'Ice Maiden' team celebrates Antarctica ski record
- Maidstone United v Eastleigh
- Aldershot Town v Ebbsfleet United
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Maxine Peake appointed honorary professor
- Wigan Athletic: League One club confirm advanced takeover talks
- Joey Barton claims 50% of professional footballers bet on matches
- Manchester United remain football's top revenue-generator
- Alexis Sanchez: Arsenal forward joins Man Utd in swap with Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- Alexis Sanchez: How forward ended up at Man Utd & where will he fit in?
- Kevin de Bruyne signs new Manchester City deal until 2023
- Bristol City v Manchester City
- Man jailed for dangerous driving death of Helena Thurm
- Salford man pleads guilty to 16 terrorism charges
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Horse rider's plea to drivers after 'nightmare' crash
- Red Arrows ejector seat firm pleads guilty to RAF Scampton pilot death
- UKIP leader Henry Bolton hit by resignations
- Appeal for drivers to carry next-of-kin cards
- Barnet v Lincoln City
- Alex Masters death: Godmother told nurse 'I killed baby'
- Home needed for 6ft soft toy Happy Feet penguin
- Lincolnshire hare coursing: Seized dogs to be rehomed
- Air Ambulance is to start operating 24 hours a day
- Margaret Thatcher set to lose out in Parliament Square statue battle
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Beacon School, Amersham, Messy Play Morning for 2-5 year olds – 10 March and 12 May
- SHOTOKAN KARATE CLASSES – Amersham – Jan 18
- Memory Information Session – 27th February – Amersham Museum
- Christmas Concert – Fundraising for AMCHOR & Friends of the Belarusian Childrens Hospice – 10 Dec – Amersham
- Buy Local Gifts at Amersham Museum’s Christmas Fair, 2 nd & 3 rd December
- Hearing Dogs Christmas Market – Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November
- Drawing for Beginners: Still-Life and Animal Studies – Amersham – 29 Nov & 6 Dec
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Amersham – 25 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 22 November
- Live Stand Up Comedy at the Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – Amersham – 8 November
Northumberland County Council hopes a new growth deal for the Borders will breathe new life into previously ‘neglected’ areas of the county.
The Leader of the County Council has personally congratulated the two “inspirational” Northumberland oarsmen involved in the record breaking crossing of the Atlantic Ocean.
Northumberland County Council are hosting a Holocaust memorial event as part of National Holocaust Memorial Day to remember all those lost in the Holocaust and subsequent genocides.
A new timetable of weekly health walks has been launched by Active Northumberland offering plenty of opportunities to explore Northumberland’s beautiful countryside through the seasons.
Residents, businesses and organisations can have their say on the North of Tyne devolution proposals at a special event in Alnwick.
Landlords and letting agents in Northumberland are being invited to a one-day course covering the main issues facing the industry
Northumberland County Council have been working with Northumbria Police in Northumberland to tackle truancy from school.
One of Morpeth’s most famous timepieces is on the move to allow investigation of its condition and options for its possible restoration.
A Cramlington woman who failed to seek medical attention for her dog has been prosecuted for neglect and banned for keeping animals for ten years.
A farm diversification based at Otterburn, Northumberland it is celebrating its successful expansion with the support of a grant from a European rural funding scheme.
Plans for two North East councils to merge their transactional services have taken a major step forward. Newcastle City Council’s Cabinet today (Mon Jan 15) approved the businesses case to share transactional services with Northumberland County Council subject to call-in by scrutiny. The county council’s cabinet agreed the proposal on Tuesday, January 9.
Public consultation is underway on three new neighbourhood plans for Northumberland.
Work starts this week on the first stage of a multi-million pound project to restore Hirst Park in Ashington to its former glory.
Northumberland County Council gritting teams will be out across Northumberland tonight as wintry weather is forecast over the coming days.
The doors to the newly refurbished Queen’s Hall in Hexham re-opened to the public on Monday (15th January) marking the beginning of a new era for the historic building which now houses the town’s library, customer and visitor information centre all under one roof.
Colonel Ben Speke from Corbridge and Retired Group Captain Tim WIllbond from Longframlington have been appointed as new Deputy Lieutenants of Northumberland.
Sculptures of wildlife that have been designed by children from Berwick schools have been installed in the town’s Coronation Park.
Work is due to start on the Northumberland stretch of the England Coast Path which is set to become the longest managed and way marked coastal path in the world.
A new schools and leisure complex for Ponteland has come a step closer, after Northumberland County Council’s strategic planning committee agreed that it was ‘minded to approve’ the scheme at its meeting last night (11 January).
The Leader of Northumberland County Council has expressed his disappointment at Virgin Media’s withdrawal from broadband expansion plans into the county.