BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- HS2: MPs had 'enormously wrong' cost estimate, says whistleblower
- Driver rams cars in Birmingham to avoid police
- Birmingham six-death crash 'ruined every Christmas'
- Bradford City 4-0 Walsall
- Boy delivers presents to Birmingham Children's Hospital
- HMP Birmingham inmate 'took own life with insulin pen'
- Man guilty of Birmingham groin stab murder
- Police sergeant jailed for Wolverhampton fatal crash will return to force
- Jamelia's stepbrother guilty of Birmingham gun murder
- Birmingham bin workers vote for industrial action over Christmas
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Severn bridges: M4 Severn crossing reopens toll free
- Bloodhound supersonic car project saved
- Severn tolls: Prince of Wales Bridge booths demolished
- Severn bridges: Final day of at least 800 years of tolls
- Burnham-on-Sea lorry crash kills man and injures woman
- Clifton blue plaque honours Florence Davenport Hill
- Bristol fire: Sheltered housing residents evacuated
- Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
- Calls to speed up 'glacial' Bristol and Bath bus changes
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: La Rochelle v Bristol Bears
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council and its partners welcome drop in the number of rough sleepers
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Minister recognises Cornwall’s work to reduce fuel poverty by 5,000 homes
- Safer St Austell sleep out in solidarity
- Homes for Cornwall partnership celebrates delivery of over 200 new homes
- Par Library to move to Par Running Track under new agreement with community group
- Hot topics for discussion at Cabinet
- Cornwall’s newest firefighters take to their stations
- Enjoy the spectacle of nature’s lights this Christmas and support the ‘Big Dipper’ campaign to protect our night sky
- Cabinet to make crucial decision on future of waste and recycling collections in Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex fire plan labelled 'absolute madness' by FBU
- Ben Quartermaine: Mother warned son about sea
- Esam Ayad: Fourth arrest in Hoddesdon face shooting
- Carlisle United v Colchester United
- Southend United v Accrington Stanley
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'missed landing plane by 15m'
- Southend Borough Council approves five-year plan
- Man died after drug dose error at Colchester Hospital
- Maria Byrne murder: Wife 'was victim of gaslighting'
- Millionaires spread Christmas cheer with party for young carers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Christmas traffic: Where to avoid on the roads and rail
- Woman sexually assaulted in Southampton city centre
- Southampton Common: Man charged after teens injured
- Barnsley v Portsmouth
- Southampton v Arsenal: Ralph Hasenhuttl sends fans free drink vouchers
- Teenagers arrested over Southampton arson attacks
- Southampton drug dealer jailed after stabbing
- Southampton Common: Two teenagers among injured
- Southampton v Arsenal
- Poachers blamed after pony shot dead in New Forest
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man Utd-PSG & Schalke-Man City in Champions League
- Moorland fires had 'shocking air quality impact'
- Leigh inquiry: Man released after woman found dead
- Man Utd text fans to warn them about abusive behaviour at Liverpool match
- MPs want halt to smart motorway rollout over safety concerns
- Ariana Grande plans special Manchester concert during 2019 tour
- Chris Smalling: Man Utd defender signs new contract to 2022
- Leigh murder inquiry: Arrest after woman's body found
- Oldham Athletic v Bury
- Macclesfield Town v Crawley Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Collingham fire: Boy, 5, is third family member to die
- Mother and daughter, 8, die in Nottinghamshire fire
- Lincoln City v Morecambe
- Pupils at Lincolnshire school in gender job role experiment
- Appeal over Andrew North Grantham Canal 'unexplained' drowning
- Wrexham v Boston United (Sat)
- Lottery winner claims £76m after appeal in Boston and Skegness
- Murder accused Shane Murphy beat partner with baseball bat
- Seven members of Rooney traveller family lodge appeal bid
- Lincoln prisoner acquitted over inmate punch death
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
Northumberland Fire and Rescue Service have signed an agreement with County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue Service.
If you go down to a Northumberland country park this weekend you could be lucky enough to see a little herd of seasonal reindeer.
Northumberland County Council is urging residents to be on their guard following a complaint about a Council Tax telephone scam.
Northumberland County Council is holding free training and information sessions on Universal Credit for landlords in the county.
Dog owners are being reminded by Northumberland County Council that it is a legal requirement to microchip their dogs and ensure the details stored on the chip are up-to-date as failure to do so could lead to a prosecution and fine.
A planning document which will ensure that Northumberland is a place where people want to live, learn, work and visit is about to enter its final stage of production.
Allendale has been named the best primary school in Northumberland for the work it has done to encourage pupils to travel to school sustainably.
A commemorative service will be held in Morpeth this Friday to celebrate 100 years since some women were given the vote and the role women played in WW1.
Ideas on how some of Alnwick’s key sites develop over the coming years continue to be considered by the town’s forum.
The council has formally approved a further £7.73m of government funding to make widespread improvements to the county’s road network.
Prosperity, growth and opportunity will be the cornerstones of Northumberland’s economy over the coming years.
Christmas is the time of year for festive cheer with family and friends. Northumberland Fire and Rescue Service want everyone to have a great time and are taking this opportunity to remind residents to protect themselves and loved ones from fires at home.
Residents are being urged by Northumberland County Council’s Housing and Public Protection Service to be on their guard over phishing email scams.
As the Christmas shopping season gets into full swing, Northumberland County Council is working with the England Illegal Money Lending Team to warn residents about the perils of borrowing from unscrupulous lenders or loan sharks.
A capacity crowd of over 350 packed into Hexham's Wentworth Leisure Centre last night for the annual Sport Tynedale Awards that recognise sporting achievements in West Northumberland.
Northumberland County Council and Blyth Lifeguard and Swimming Club have joined forces to make everyone aware of the dangers of “ad hoc” or informal sea dips for charity over the Christmas and New Year period.
A new group will examine proposals put forward by the NHS Northumberland Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) regarding the future of Rothbury Community Hospital.
Britain's most beautiful marathon returns next year, with entries now open for its tenth anniversary.
Scores of new parking spaces have been created in Ponteland town centre.
A Northumberland social worker has received national recognition after winning the top prize at the prestigious Social Worker of the Year Awards.