BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Moseley deaths: Man and woman found dead have been named
- Bleed control kits in London after grieving Birmingham mum's campaign
- Barn owls rescued from illegal Walsall dealer
- Motorsport sponsor Colin North dies at Birmingham Wheels Raceway
- Lozells murder probe: Man arrested after fatal stabbing
- Cat owner 'disgusted' at dog owner's sentence
- Birmingham revenge porn victim had strangers arrive at home
- Women's Super League: Brighton & Hove Albion v Birmingham City
- Molineux Stadium sleepout raises £30,000 for homeless
- West Midland trains face 'significant' disruption due to strikes
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol diesel ban: Gas boss warns over bankruptcy worry
- Sir Paul McCartney to headline Glastonbury's 50th anniversary in 2020
- New Bristol University campus opening delayed by a year
- Northern Ireland Open final: Holder Trump defeats O'Sullivan in thrilling decider
- Women's Super League: Reading 3-3 Bristol City
- Ringo Starr Scalextric race: Bristol's Colston Hall reveals its past
- Sea of candles and flowers at Bristol remembrance event
- Rare Morecambe and Wise interview discovered
- Tory candidate Jack Lopresti told to take school off leaflet
- Drivers go wrong way on M5 to avoid accident queue
Cornwall Council News feed
- Trading Standards crackdown - shop keeper fined £2,500 for illegal cigarettes
- Winter walks ahead, as new timber bridges restore rights of way in Ludon Valley
- Saints Trail update at St Agnes and Perranporth Community Network Panel
- Invitation to attend the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- General Election 2019 - Everything you need to know
- Council to invest in projects to support business and create jobs in Liskeard, Penzance, Bodmin and Hayle
- Cabinet supports investment into local community facilities to support proposed Langarth Garden Village
- Waste services update and energy efficient homes plan discussed by Cabinet
- Truro and Roseland Community Panel to discuss affordable housing and progress on highways schemes
- Download the app to reduce your drinking as part of Alcohol Awareness Week
BBC Essex News Feed
- Grace Millane murder trial: Backpacker died 'accidentally during sex'
- Essex lorry deaths: Vietnam bills grieving families to return bodies
- Burnham-on-Crouch: Beverley O'Connor death 'accidental', coroner concludes
- 'I've spent my life in fear of being called fat'
- Duchess of Cambridge opens hospice with 'army of little helpers'
- Car stolen in Essex crashed after police pursuit
- Woman dies and 19 injured in Cambridgeshire minibus crash
- Abusive note left on ambulance in Southend
- 'Noah's Ark' floating museum docks at Ipswich in first UK visit
- Corrie Mckeague's brother bids to restore missing airman's sports car
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- General Election 2019: Southampton - from the Mayflower to Brexit
- Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- New Havant reservoir plans go on show
- Newton Stacey fatal crash: Doctor 'was distracted by sports car'
- Dagenham & Redbridge 6-1 Aldershot Town
- HMS Prince of Wales: Navy ship arrives in Portsmouth
- Leasing.com Trophy second-round draw: Holders Portsmouth draw Northampton
- Blackwater shooting: Teenager sentenced to youth custody
- Cross-Channel £1.1bn electricity link plan submitted by Aquind
- Gosport house fire death: Three men men released
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- General Electio 2019: All about Brexit in Greater Manchester?
- General Election 2019: Why Cheshire could provide the keys to Number 10
- 101 dachshunds seized in puppy breeding probe
- Sophie Tea: The artist set to earn £1m on Instagram
- Fears over student buildings across the UK after Bolton blaze
- ATM explosion gang's £400k crime spree across North West
- Liam Livingstone: Lancashire's former captain rejects IPL offer to play Championship cricket
- Wigan to change ownership with same chairman
- Failsworth murder: Joe O'Brien stabbed to death in pub brawl
- How two students spotted the Bolton fire and raised the alarm
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Forgotten cache of RNLI pictures 'preserved for posterity'
- Lincolnshire health visitors begin month-long strike over pay
- Aklakur Rahman jailed for prison attacks in Norfolk, Lincoln and Wakefield
- Michael Jolley: Expletive-laden row with BBC journalist contributed to exit
- Gillingham 1-0 Lincoln City
- HMP North Sea Camp inmate detained by police
- Lincolnshire school 'upskirter' Lewis Croft, 19, jailed
- Jordan O'Brien murder: Drug dealer jailed for life
- Thousands of homes to be built in flood zones
- Bakkavor strike threatens dip in taramasalata supply
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Rotate with Janie’s Homeless Friends – collecting to help homeless on Sat Dec 7 at Amersham Christmas Festival
- Upcoming Amersham Art Group Meetings
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland – Amersham Field Centre – 30 Nov, 7 & 8 Dec
- Charity Christmas Concert Thursday 19 December – Amersham
- The Chiltern Camerata – Amersham Free Church – 23 November
- Santa Dash – St. Francis Hospice – December 15
- Amersham – Model Railway Exhibition – 26 October
- Chiltern Open Air Museum – Traditional Christmas Event – 7-8 December
- Amersham Are Group Demonstrations in November and December
- AMCHOR Winter Concert Saturday 7 Dec – St Mary’ Church, Old Amersham
Ebenezer Azamati says he felt "unwelcome" in Britain after being "violently removed" from the Oxford Union
Colin North is described as a "loyal sponsor and friend" with a "non-stop enthusiasm" for speedway racing.
Bradley Visser had left clear instructions to his wife in the event of severe brain damage.
The man, aged in his 40s, died after he was assaulted in Wood Farm, Oxford on 27 October.
A gold toilet stolen from Blenheim Palace remains missing - but how are valuable artworks recovered?
The man, in his 40s, died on Tuesday after an assault in Wood Farm on 27 October.
Timothy Barry told the court he was still in a relationship with his girlfriend.
Valuable ivory and gold dentures dating from the early 19th Century found in a field are due to be auctioned.
The vote to remove the prime minister's alumni privileges did not receive support from the college.
Weather warnings for rain are in place for a number of areas already badly affected by flooding.
A 35-year-old man from London is arrested after the golden toilet was stolen in September.
League One club Oxford United complete a deal to take over the long-term lease of their training ground.
Yellow Submarine youth club helps young people with learning difficulties and autism make friends.
Timothy Barry admits assaulting girlfriend Sarah Seddon but denies attempted murder.
The custom at Worcester College Formal Hall, which was ditched last year, includes a Latin recital.
Captain Vyvyan Howard helped comrades escape, an escapade which was made into a blockbuster film.
The Eagle And Child has a plaque inside commemorating authors CS Lewis and JRR Tolkien.
Victor Alvizu and Nestor Macias are acquitted after a trial at Oxford Crown Court.
An 11-goal thriller, a 17-year-old captain and seven Premier League academies progressing - a busy night in the EFL Trophy.
The chairman of a conservation charity said the plans would "trash" a landmark site.