- Coronavirus: Year groups kept isolated in back-to-school plan
- Haile Selassie: Statue of former Ethiopian leader destroyed in London park
- Lockdown: Suicide fears soar in LGBT community
- 999 Cenotaph: Planned Emergency Services Memorial updated to include PPE
- Stars back plea to support UK live music industry
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Birmingham taxi driver beaten by fare-dodging passenger
- When can I ride an e-scooter legally?
- Coronavirus: Birmingham cat rescue reports 'kittens galore'
- Ian Bell: Warwickshire batsman signs extension to end of 2021 season
- Sheffield Wednesday v West Bromwich Albion
- Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town
- Birmingham wall collapse deaths: Prosecution decision delayed
- Kerys Harrop: Birmingham City captain leaving Women's Super League club
- 100 days of lockdown: Birmingham doctor recalls 'fear'
- Bird 'tortured to death' in Bilston, RSPCA fears
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol balloon fiesta flypast to take place over city
- Edward Colston statue: Man held over criminal damage
- England intra-squad match: James Bracey scores 85 for Team Buttler in warm-up game
- Faye Bryson: Bristol City Women player signs new two-year contract
- Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area?
- Gareth Roderick: Worcestershire sign Gloucestershire batsman on three-year deal
- Oliver McGowan: Police probe teenager's hospital death
- PC 'didn't tell paramedics about woman's overdose'
- First pantomimes cancelled ahead of make-or-break Christmas for theatres
- Nailsea 'It’s okay to be white' posters investigated
Cornwall Council News feed
- Next steps in ambitious Looe Flood Defence scheme
- New contract award means new bus routes, more frequent services and greener buses in Cornwall from April 2020
- Cornwall wins funding for retrofit plan to make homes greener and warmer
- Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Local Outbreak Management Plan is published amid calls for more clarity from government
- Cornwall’s Harbourmasters warn of the dangers of ‘tombstoning’
- Cornwall Libraries welcome you back with a new ‘click-and-collect’ service
- Apply now to have a warmer home this winter
- Cornwall Council hosts daily webinars to help businesses reopen safely
- Residents praise communities and call for change ahead of the ‘Cornwall we Want’ launch
- Communities in Cornwall come together to help those most in need during the Covid pandemic
BBC Essex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Roydon workshop fire: Seven vehicles destroyed
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- EasyJet plans to close bases and cut staff
- Sol Campbell: Southend United manager leaves by mutual consent
- Basildon primary school teaches all pupils on site before summer
- County cricket: 1 August start as delayed season given green light
- Coronavirus: How Southend hopes to 'bounce back'
- Chigwell care home reunites families from behind screen
- Police disperse Leigh-on-Sea crowd after reports of bottles thrown
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Andover murder inquiry ends as woman's death non-suspicious
- Southampton shopping centre rape: Man jailed for 'brutal' attack
- Coronavirus: Wightlink to resume Lymington-Yarmouth route
- Man serious after 'taking drugs stolen from Basingstoke vets'
- Hampshire two-year-old girl died 'after ingesting toilet cleaner'
- Mohamed Elyounoussi: Southampton winger returns to Celtic on loan
- 100 days of lockdown: Birmingham doctor recalls 'fear'
- Lymington sailor drowned after night out drinking
- Man charged over £10m of cocaine found in fish van in Newhaven
- Portsmouth University sticks by English Literature staff cuts
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Manchester Royal Exchange theatre axes 65% of its staff
- Ian Evatt: Bolton Wanderers name Barrow manager as new head coach
- Wigan administration: Ex-captain Emmerson Boyce urges players to keep focus
- Leroy Sane: Where did it go wrong at Man City?
- Coronavirus: Bury councillor, 30, warns young people about illness
- Wigan Athletic in administration: Championship club set for 12-point deduction
- Coronavirus: Homeless mental health 'improved' by lockdown hotel scheme
- Ex-Cambridge student Oliver Bel denies terror offence
- FA Cup: Manchester United v Chelsea semi-final to be shown live on BBC TV
- Bruno Fernandes: How Man Utd gloom has been lifted by the Portuguese midfielder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Tiny Cleethorpes pub set to welcome back customers
- Lancaster bomber's first flight in 2020
- Coronavirus: Photographs capture 100 days of Skegness in lockdown
- 'Chicken Run' stowaway hen lays after 90-mile egg lorry adventure
- Coronavirus: How will local lockdowns work?
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the economic impact
- Spalding deaths: Woman among two found dead was murdered
- Spaldings deaths: Police treat bodies found in house as murder
- International Bomber Command Centre saved with emergency fund
- Two bailed over man and woman's deaths in Spalding
The murder inquiry led to the arrest of a suspect who was later also found dead.
Krystian Kwarta stalked and then raped the woman, who was walking to work when the attack happened.
Wightlink suspended its cross-Solent route at the end of March as the pandemic hit.
The man is in hospital after he may have taken medication intended for animals, police said.
The girl was diagnosed with a potential stomach bug and tonsillitis, an inquest hears.
Celtic re-sign winger Mohamed Elyounoussi on a season-long loan from Southampton.
Staff at City Hospital in Birmingham recall the 100 days since lockdown began.
Zane Gills fell off a yacht in a Spanish marina after consuming beer and spirits, an inquest hears.
Jean-Pierre Labelle is in custody awaiting trial after drugs were found hidden among frozen fish.
The University of Portsmouth says there has been a drop in students applying to study English Literature.
Three men were arrested on the boat in Cherbourg, with a fourth arrested on the Isle of Wight.
A look back at the height of lockdown when England's cities and tourist spots stood empty.
Police say they decided to take "swift action" after access to Ringwood School was blocked.
Robyn, 17, reflects on 100 days of coronavirus lockdown as a mum to one-year-old Skyla.
How one man became a fundraising hero and helped lift the lockdown blues.
Junior doctor Molly Dineen has kept a video diary after graduating early to help fight Covid-19.
Transplant patients and some with rare lung diseases were initially missed off the shielding list.
Staff from an Isle of Wight care home slept in tents to protect its vulnerable residents.
What's lockdown been like for personal trainer, a student, a rapper and a semi-pro footballer?
The delayed 2020 county season will begin on 1 August, the England and Wales Cricket Board confirms.