BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- HS2: MPs had 'enormously wrong' cost estimate, says whistleblower
- Driver rams cars in Birmingham to avoid police
- Birmingham six-death crash 'ruined every Christmas'
- Bradford City 4-0 Walsall
- Boy delivers presents to Birmingham Children's Hospital
- HMP Birmingham inmate 'took own life with insulin pen'
- Man guilty of Birmingham groin stab murder
- Police sergeant jailed for Wolverhampton fatal crash will return to force
- Jamelia's stepbrother guilty of Birmingham gun murder
- Birmingham bin workers vote for industrial action over Christmas
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Severn bridges: M4 Severn crossing reopens toll free
- Bloodhound supersonic car project saved
- Severn tolls: Prince of Wales Bridge booths demolished
- Severn bridges: Final day of at least 800 years of tolls
- Burnham-on-Sea lorry crash kills man and injures woman
- Clifton blue plaque honours Florence Davenport Hill
- Bristol fire: Sheltered housing residents evacuated
- Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
- Calls to speed up 'glacial' Bristol and Bath bus changes
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: La Rochelle v Bristol Bears
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council and its partners welcome drop in the number of rough sleepers
- Survey shows four out of five people think recycling is important
- Minister recognises Cornwall’s work to reduce fuel poverty by 5,000 homes
- Safer St Austell sleep out in solidarity
- Homes for Cornwall partnership celebrates delivery of over 200 new homes
- Par Library to move to Par Running Track under new agreement with community group
- Hot topics for discussion at Cabinet
- Cornwall’s newest firefighters take to their stations
- Enjoy the spectacle of nature’s lights this Christmas and support the ‘Big Dipper’ campaign to protect our night sky
- Cabinet to make crucial decision on future of waste and recycling collections in Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Essex fire plan labelled 'absolute madness' by FBU
- Ben Quartermaine: Mother warned son about sea
- Esam Ayad: Fourth arrest in Hoddesdon face shooting
- Carlisle United v Colchester United
- Southend United v Accrington Stanley
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'missed landing plane by 15m'
- Southend Borough Council approves five-year plan
- Man died after drug dose error at Colchester Hospital
- Maria Byrne murder: Wife 'was victim of gaslighting'
- Millionaires spread Christmas cheer with party for young carers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Christmas traffic: Where to avoid on the roads and rail
- Woman sexually assaulted in Southampton city centre
- Southampton Common: Man charged after teens injured
- Barnsley v Portsmouth
- Southampton v Arsenal: Ralph Hasenhuttl sends fans free drink vouchers
- Teenagers arrested over Southampton arson attacks
- Southampton drug dealer jailed after stabbing
- Southampton Common: Two teenagers among injured
- Southampton v Arsenal
- Poachers blamed after pony shot dead in New Forest
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man Utd-PSG & Schalke-Man City in Champions League
- Moorland fires had 'shocking air quality impact'
- Leigh inquiry: Man released after woman found dead
- Man Utd text fans to warn them about abusive behaviour at Liverpool match
- MPs want halt to smart motorway rollout over safety concerns
- Ariana Grande plans special Manchester concert during 2019 tour
- Chris Smalling: Man Utd defender signs new contract to 2022
- Leigh murder inquiry: Arrest after woman's body found
- Oldham Athletic v Bury
- Macclesfield Town v Crawley Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Collingham fire: Boy, 5, is third family member to die
- Mother and daughter, 8, die in Nottinghamshire fire
- Lincoln City v Morecambe
- Pupils at Lincolnshire school in gender job role experiment
- Appeal over Andrew North Grantham Canal 'unexplained' drowning
- Wrexham v Boston United (Sat)
- Lottery winner claims £76m after appeal in Boston and Skegness
- Murder accused Shane Murphy beat partner with baseball bat
- Seven members of Rooney traveller family lodge appeal bid
- Lincoln prisoner acquitted over inmate punch death
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party On December 9th
- Friday 14th December Wear It Festive to support local Hospice
- Chiltern Humanists – 12 December – Valerie Jack – A Happy Ending – Amersham
- Charity Family Christmas Concert Sunday 9 December 2018 Amersham
- The Shape of the World – a new comic drama – Nov 24 / 30 Dec 1
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 17 November
- Rotary Amersham present An Evening with Michael Portillo 19 Jan 2019
- Amersham Art Group Oil Painting Demonstration – 6 November & Self Lead Workshops 28 Nov
- AMCHOR Mostly Mozart Saturday 24 November – Amersham
- Chiltern Humanists – Morals in Artificial Intelligence – Amersham – 10 October
The supersonic vehicle could still race at 1,000mph after an entrepreneur bought the business.
A former HS2 boss says an early cost estimate MPs had was wrong by hundreds of millions of pounds.
The crash happened on the Woodhead Pass, with police later warning about hazardous driving conditions across the county.
The group backed campaigners who say having no hard shoulder puts motorists and recovery workers at risk.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Barnsley and Portsmouth.
Live coverage of Saturday's League One game between Doncaster Rovers and Scunthorpe United.
Yorkshire seamer Ben Coad signs a two-year contract extension, keeping him at Headingley until the end of 2021.
Rail workers working for Northern are to continue their series of strikes in the run-up to Christmas.
A drug user repeatedly stabbed a 73-year-old woman in her home, before stealing her car for cash.
Michael Goddard, 51, was jailed for a minimum of 24 years for killing Glen Boardman in June.
Ryan Jowle, 19, was stabbed to death in a fight hours after celebrating his mother's birthday.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Swansea City and Sheffield Wednesday.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Rotherham United and Reading.
An agreement has been has been reached in Sheffield's long-running tree felling row
Ricky Ramsden, 27, said he was "sick of seeing spice heads" befor stamping Dawid Szubert to death.
It was bombed in the Blitz and has been passed down through three generations - but the current owner says it's "underwhelming".
A judge said Iain Cocks' behaviour was a "persistent and grave breach of trust".
Preview followed by live coverage of Friday's Championship game between Sheffield United and West Bromwich Albion.
More than 200 acts of vandalism against ambulances have been recorded over the past three years.
League One Barnsley extend forward Jacob Brown's contract at Oakwell to 2021.