BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Premier League clubs want more evidence on safe standing
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- 'Papers in boot' police chief Marcus Beale sacked
- Dementia: 'I thought my dad was lost forever'
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- PFA Championship Team of the Year: Wolves & Fulham trios named in line-up
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- PFA honour for Henderson & Oztumer
- Russells Hall Hospital: Patient treated after 'inspectors intervene'
- Windrush generation: 'A nightmare, and it's not over yet'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Clevedon house crash: Woman dies as car hits house
- Doctor 'might have' apologised to mum after son's death
- Vets step in to save Wild Place Project's newborn lemur
- Bristol City Women v Liverpool Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
- Chinese items stolen from Bath Museum of East Asian Art
- Windrush migrant: 'My grandmother would be turning in her grave'
- Avon and Somerset police dogs trial body armour
- Mick Crennell is new chief of Avon Fire and Rescue Service
- Reid named in PFA Team of Year
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council agrees unanimously to reduce charge for disabled car park spaces
- Members agree to provide up to £3million to help fund a Stadium for Cornwall
- More reception age children in Cornwall offered their first preference school this year
- Wadebridge and Padstow Community Network Panel meeting to discuss new Community Network Highways Scheme
- Communities get more say on local road projects
- Free Galaxy of Stars evening celebrates International Dark Sky Week
- Six more Safer Towns launched across Cornwall to tackle community safety
- New out of town parking for Penzance
- Council to undertake Farms Strategy Inquiry
- Help keep Cornwall free from roadside litter
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Major stroke' survivor to run London Marathon
- Bouncy castle that killed Summer Grant 'packed away'
- Courtney Senior: Colchester United winger signs new contract
- John Pordage death: Bradley Blundell charged with murder
- Summer Grant: Bouncy castle that killed girl not 'adequately anchored'
- Scott Fenwick: Chelmsford City striker scores back-to-back hat-tricks of penalties
- FC Barcelona 'hot dog and Coke' Good Samaritan found
- Braintree Town: National League South club accept one-point deduction
- Tom Johnston, 86, granted weightlifting wish
- County Championship: Yorkshire and Essex abandoned without a ball bowled
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- 'Theme park therapy' helps son to come alive, says mum
- UK confirms post-Brexit passport deal with Gemalto
- Man charged with Andover alley stab murder
- Leicester City v Southampton
- Portsmouth Port jobs saved by wind blade contract
- Charlotte Edwards: No better time to be a female cricketer, says ex-England captain
- QE2 relaunched as floating hotel in Dubai
- Eastleigh v Ebbsfleet United
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Bradford City v Portsmouth
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Manchester City Women 3-0 Sunderland Ladies
- New TransPennine Express trains to help overcrowding
- Man Utd: Collette Roche to become club's first female chief operating officer
- Man City want to be one of Premier League's greatest teams - Kyle Walker
- Willie Isa: Wigan Warriors agree new three-year contract with Samoan forward
- Rochdale baby found dead in woodland named Pearl by police
- Shut Up, Morrissey - merch with a message returns due to popular demand
- Super League: Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Trinity
- Super League: Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers
- Manchester City players dominate PFA team of the year
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincolnshire Police officer suspended over 'assault'
- Lincoln City 0-0 Wycombe Wanderers
- Saxilby houseboat with dog on-board stolen by joyriders
- Dog seizure policy working in Lincolnshire, police say
- MoD experts return to Woodhall Spa mustard gas site
- Teenager arrested over Boston street stabbing
- Asian hornet spotted in Bury cauliflower prompts alert
- Port Vale v Lincoln City
- Lincoln's first purpose-built mosque opens
- The 10 worst A&Es for waits revealed
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Art Group – Acrylic & Oil Artists Demonstration – May, June & July
- Amersham Rotary Charity Concert For Scannappeal & Amersham Bandroom Appeal – Saturday 30th June
- Bedroom Farce – Presented by New Penny Theatre Company – 15-18 May
- Sister Act – The Musical – Coming to Chesham 18-21 April 2018
- 2nd Amersham Common Jumble Sale – 28 April
- Chorleywood Choral Society’s Spring Concert – Sunday 29th April
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
Lenders to the struggling fashion retailer agree a restructuring plan in a bid to stay afloat.
The plaque is at Roald Dahl's former school in Weston-super-Mare, despite him "absolutely loathing" it.
Ministers say the English councils will not have to repay cash after what Labour calls a "shambles".
The vote went through on Monday evening amid strong opposition.
Exeter Chiefs scrum-half Will Chudley is to join Premiership rivals Bath at the end of the 2017-18 season.
Francesca Lee, 23, died at the scene of the crash on the A30 at Babylon Hill, Dorset.
England and Bath back Anthony Watson will miss the remainder of the season with an Achilles injury.
The 400-year-old Packhorse pub was bought back from a property developer by the local community.
In 1937 a nine-month-old girl was found hidden in a bush on the South Downs, with her hands tied. She has always wanted to know why.
The spring snow is disrupting road, rail and air travel, with some sporting events cancelled.
City council leader Ian Gillies said he was "dead chuffed with the fantastic accolade".
Overnight snow leads to travel problems with trains and airports affected in the west of England.
Organisers said they were "devastated" to have to cancel the town's first half-marathon.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Colchester United and Yeovil Town.
A recent slip opened up a large crack just metres from the Blue Anchor hotel in Minehead.
How dairy farmer turned racehorse trainer Colin Tizzard masterminded a Cheltenham Gold Cup win for Native River.
Jaimie Monteiro sent out teams to raise cash for children and the homeless but kept the money himself.
Team news as Bath and Exeter Chiefs meet in Sunday's Anglo-Welsh Cup final at Kingsholm (15:00 GMT).
Police say the victim, aged in her 40s, has been receiving threatening letters for six years.
Leg-spinner Mason Crane will miss England's Test tour of New Zealand because of a stress fracture in his lower back.