BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Premier League clubs want more evidence on safe standing
- Yeovil Town Ladies v Birmingham City Ladies
- 'Papers in boot' police chief Marcus Beale sacked
- Dementia: 'I thought my dad was lost forever'
- Thames Valley Police arrest 16 in drug raids
- PFA Championship Team of the Year: Wolves & Fulham trios named in line-up
- Bullring owner Hammerson pulls back from Intu takeover
- PFA honour for Henderson & Oztumer
- Russells Hall Hospital: Patient treated after 'inspectors intervene'
- Windrush generation: 'A nightmare, and it's not over yet'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Clevedon house crash: Woman dies as car hits house
- Doctor 'might have' apologised to mum after son's death
- Vets step in to save Wild Place Project's newborn lemur
- Bristol City Women v Liverpool Ladies
- Australia ball-tampering: Matt Renshaw backs Cameron Bancroft to recover from ban
- Chinese items stolen from Bath Museum of East Asian Art
- Windrush migrant: 'My grandmother would be turning in her grave'
- Avon and Somerset police dogs trial body armour
- Mick Crennell is new chief of Avon Fire and Rescue Service
- Reid named in PFA Team of Year
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council agrees unanimously to reduce charge for disabled car park spaces
- Members agree to provide up to £3million to help fund a Stadium for Cornwall
- More reception age children in Cornwall offered their first preference school this year
- Wadebridge and Padstow Community Network Panel meeting to discuss new Community Network Highways Scheme
- Communities get more say on local road projects
- Free Galaxy of Stars evening celebrates International Dark Sky Week
- Six more Safer Towns launched across Cornwall to tackle community safety
- New out of town parking for Penzance
- Council to undertake Farms Strategy Inquiry
- Help keep Cornwall free from roadside litter
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Major stroke' survivor to run London Marathon
- Bouncy castle that killed Summer Grant 'packed away'
- Courtney Senior: Colchester United winger signs new contract
- John Pordage death: Bradley Blundell charged with murder
- Summer Grant: Bouncy castle that killed girl not 'adequately anchored'
- Scott Fenwick: Chelmsford City striker scores back-to-back hat-tricks of penalties
- FC Barcelona 'hot dog and Coke' Good Samaritan found
- Braintree Town: National League South club accept one-point deduction
- Tom Johnston, 86, granted weightlifting wish
- County Championship: Yorkshire and Essex abandoned without a ball bowled
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- 'Theme park therapy' helps son to come alive, says mum
- UK confirms post-Brexit passport deal with Gemalto
- Man charged with Andover alley stab murder
- Leicester City v Southampton
- Portsmouth Port jobs saved by wind blade contract
- Charlotte Edwards: No better time to be a female cricketer, says ex-England captain
- QE2 relaunched as floating hotel in Dubai
- Eastleigh v Ebbsfleet United
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Bradford City v Portsmouth
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Manchester City Women 3-0 Sunderland Ladies
- New TransPennine Express trains to help overcrowding
- Man Utd: Collette Roche to become club's first female chief operating officer
- Man City want to be one of Premier League's greatest teams - Kyle Walker
- Willie Isa: Wigan Warriors agree new three-year contract with Samoan forward
- Rochdale baby found dead in woodland named Pearl by police
- Shut Up, Morrissey - merch with a message returns due to popular demand
- Super League: Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Trinity
- Super League: Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers
- Manchester City players dominate PFA team of the year
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincolnshire Police officer suspended over 'assault'
- Lincoln City 0-0 Wycombe Wanderers
- Saxilby houseboat with dog on-board stolen by joyriders
- Dog seizure policy working in Lincolnshire, police say
- MoD experts return to Woodhall Spa mustard gas site
- Teenager arrested over Boston street stabbing
- Asian hornet spotted in Bury cauliflower prompts alert
- Port Vale v Lincoln City
- Lincoln's first purpose-built mosque opens
- The 10 worst A&Es for waits revealed
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Art Group – Acrylic & Oil Artists Demonstration – May, June & July
- Amersham Rotary Charity Concert For Scannappeal & Amersham Bandroom Appeal – Saturday 30th June
- Bedroom Farce – Presented by New Penny Theatre Company – 15-18 May
- Sister Act – The Musical – Coming to Chesham 18-21 April 2018
- 2nd Amersham Common Jumble Sale – 28 April
- Chorleywood Choral Society’s Spring Concert – Sunday 29th April
- Artist Demonstration – Amersham Community Centre, Tue 3rd April
- AMCHOR Summer Concert: Vaughan Williams: Sea Symphony – 12 May St Mary’s Amersham
- New book about Amersham on the Hill published
- “Conway Hall Ethical Society – Past, Present & Future” – Talk – Amersham – 14 March
Rail passengers face continued disruption as icy roads remain an issue across much of the UK.
Mark Wareham says he was unable to store the fresh milk after tankers were unable to collect it.
Four people were buried in a car on the Mendips for seven hours and two hill-walkers had to be rescued from Exmoor.
All Premier League games are set to go ahead on Saturday despite adverse weather conditions across the UK.
A few of the snowy scenes from across the West country sent to us by BBC Points West viewers.
The military have been helping to rescue hundreds of drivers stranded on snowy roads.
Snow and freezing weather causes disruption to sporting fixtures scheduled for the coming days.
Hazardous driving conditions because of severe weather left up to 100 vehicles stranded.
The group are towed by the vehicle around Bath's Victoria Park as snow blankets south-west England.
Emergency services were dealing with several incidents as heavy snow caused chaos.
A group of sea swimmers is not put off by the snow and plunge into the Bristol Channel.
Team news as Harlequins host Bath in Friday's Aviva Premiership fixture at the Stoop (19:45 GMT).
Further red warnings are issued as severe weather causes travel chaos and shuts hundreds of schools.
Taulupe Faletau says he hopes to be in contention for Wales' Six Nations game with Italy later this month.
Jim Booth, 96, suffered head injuries and spent nine days in hospital after the attack in his home.
Somerset re-sign New Zealand all-rounder Corey Anderson for the entirety of this season's T20 Blast.
A report by Highways England finds no evidence of any savings at motorway service stations between Bristol and Exeter
The four Cheeki Rafiki crewmen died when the yacht capsized more than 700 miles from Nova Scotia.
Tuesday's EFL Trophy semi-final between Shrewsbury Town and Yeovil Town is called off because of the freezing conditions.
Ex-footballers Mark Aizlewood and Paul Sugrue are jailed for their part in a £5m football apprenticeship fraud.