BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Birmingham taxi driver beaten by fare-dodging passenger
- When can I ride an e-scooter legally?
- Coronavirus: Birmingham cat rescue reports 'kittens galore'
- Ian Bell: Warwickshire batsman signs extension to end of 2021 season
- Sheffield Wednesday v West Bromwich Albion
- Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town
- Birmingham wall collapse deaths: Prosecution decision delayed
- Kerys Harrop: Birmingham City captain leaving Women's Super League club
- 100 days of lockdown: Birmingham doctor recalls 'fear'
- Bird 'tortured to death' in Bilston, RSPCA fears
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Faye Bryson: Bristol City Women player signs new two-year contract
- Gareth Roderick: Worcestershire sign Gloucestershire batsman on three-year deal
- Oliver McGowan: Police probe teenager's hospital death
- PC 'didn't tell paramedics about woman's overdose'
- First pantomimes cancelled ahead of make-or-break Christmas for theatres
- Nailsea 'It’s okay to be white' posters investigated
- Edward Colston: Bristol's Colston Arms pub to be renamed
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Prisons watchdog finds children 'routinely handcuffed'
- Airbus to cut 15,000 jobs amid coronavirus fallout
Cornwall Council News feed
- Next steps in ambitious Looe Flood Defence scheme
- New contract award means new bus routes, more frequent services and greener buses in Cornwall from April 2020
- Cornwall wins funding for retrofit plan to make homes greener and warmer
- Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Local Outbreak Management Plan is published amid calls for more clarity from government
- Cornwall’s Harbourmasters warn of the dangers of ‘tombstoning’
- Cornwall Libraries welcome you back with a new ‘click-and-collect’ service
- Apply now to have a warmer home this winter
- Cornwall Council hosts daily webinars to help businesses reopen safely
- Residents praise communities and call for change ahead of the ‘Cornwall we Want’ launch
- Communities in Cornwall come together to help those most in need during the Covid pandemic
BBC Essex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Roydon workshop fire: Seven vehicles destroyed
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- EasyJet plans to close bases and cut staff
- Sol Campbell: Southend United manager leaves by mutual consent
- Basildon primary school teaches all pupils on site before summer
- County cricket: 1 August start as delayed season given green light
- Coronavirus: How Southend hopes to 'bounce back'
- Chigwell care home reunites families from behind screen
- Police disperse Leigh-on-Sea crowd after reports of bottles thrown
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Andover murder inquiry ends as woman's death non-suspicious
- Southampton shopping centre rape: Man jailed for 'brutal' attack
- Coronavirus: Wightlink to resume Lymington-Yarmouth route
- Man serious after 'taking drugs stolen from Basingstoke vets'
- Hampshire two-year-old girl died 'after ingesting toilet cleaner'
- Mohamed Elyounoussi: Southampton winger returns to Celtic on loan
- 100 days of lockdown: Birmingham doctor recalls 'fear'
- Lymington sailor drowned after night out drinking
- Man charged over £10m of cocaine found in fish van in Newhaven
- Portsmouth University sticks by English Literature staff cuts
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Manchester Royal Exchange theatre axes 65% of its staff
- Ian Evatt: Bolton Wanderers name Barrow manager as new head coach
- Wigan administration: Ex-captain Emmerson Boyce urges players to keep focus
- Leroy Sane: Where did it go wrong at Man City?
- Coronavirus: Bury councillor, 30, warns young people about illness
- Wigan Athletic in administration: Championship club set for 12-point deduction
- Coronavirus: Homeless mental health 'improved' by lockdown hotel scheme
- Ex-Cambridge student Oliver Bel denies terror offence
- FA Cup: Manchester United v Chelsea semi-final to be shown live on BBC TV
- Bruno Fernandes: How Man Utd gloom has been lifted by the Portuguese midfielder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Tiny Cleethorpes pub set to welcome back customers
- Lancaster bomber's first flight in 2020
- Coronavirus: Photographs capture 100 days of Skegness in lockdown
- 'Chicken Run' stowaway hen lays after 90-mile egg lorry adventure
- Coronavirus: How will local lockdowns work?
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the economic impact
- Spalding deaths: Woman among two found dead was murdered
- Spaldings deaths: Police treat bodies found in house as murder
- International Bomber Command Centre saved with emergency fund
- Two bailed over man and woman's deaths in Spalding
Alana Habergham-Rice has been baking cakes to cheer people up since she was six, raising £5,000.
Councils and MPs in Barnsley, Bradford and Rochdale react to figures showing high local virus rates.
Two more men are held in a probe into unlawful metal detecting at historic sites in northern England.
Preview followed by live coverage of Thursday's Premier League game between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur.
The call from doctors follows a lockdown in Leicester, amid a rise in Covid-19 cases.
Live coverage of Wednesday's Championship game between Sheffield Wednesday and West Bromwich Albion.
Police are piecing together Kimberley Smith's final movements as her family pay tribute.
Barnsley beat Blackburn at Oakwell to move within a point of safety in the Championship.
Cities with similar demographics will be at risk of spikes in coronavirus cases, an expert warns.
Artefacts, including coins, are found in raids on addresses in Greater Manchester, police say.
Some Sheffield Wednesday players have not been paid in full this month, BBC Look North reports.
Tobias Weller is aiming for a second marathon after raising more than £130,000 with his first.
A local lockdown has been introduced to stop the spread of Covid-19 in Leicester - but how will it work?
Matty Merry and Sam Hornsby, both 17, have continued to help their community during lockdown.
Warwickshire sign former Yorkshire and England all-rounder Tim Bresnan on an initial loan, followed by a two-year deal.
Doncaster winger Kieran Sadlier rejects a new deal and is among four players to leave the League One club.
Stephen Riley, 43, died in hospital from a single stab wound to the chest, police say.
Young people from across the UK share their stories about 100 days of living in lockdown during the coronavirus pandemic.
Key maps and charts explain how the virus has impacted markets and businesses around the world.
She was found unconscious on Friday morning in Sheffield and died in hospital later that day.