BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Westminster car crash driver Salih Khater jailed for life
- Elderly targeted in spate of Black Country break-ins
- Four injured in 'brawl' at Wolverhampton wedding
- Dan Evans on rise to British number one from being unranked in April 2018
- The pain that Wolverhampton stab victim's killers walk free
- Bulgaria v England: Tyrone Mings in line to make England debut
- Runners 'deflated' as Birmingham half marathon cut short
- World Gymnastics Championships: Joe Fraser wins Britain's first parallel bars gold
- Joe Fraser GB gymnast wins World Championships gold on parallel bars
- Cardinal Newman declared a saint by the Pope
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Windrush musician Jashwha Moses died after citizenship awarded
- Police encourage Muslim women to report hate crime
- Liverpool hit back to deny Bristol City
- Missing semi-wild Savannah cat re-captured in Bristol
- Bristol Rovers v Milton Keynes Dons
- Bristol cave lights art highlights gender equality fight
- Teen sentenced for killing motorcyclist by placing bike in road
- Badger culls have varying impacts on cattle TB
- WW2 paintings found underneath Bristol care home wallpaper
- GWR train manager a hit for funny announcements
Cornwall Council News feed
- Magistrates warn a Cornish mum to make sure her children attend school
- Cornwall’s Port Health team oversees successful Falmouth Oyster Festival
- Two of Cornwall’s Councillors shortlisted to win an LGiU award
- Statement on Redruth Library
- Cornwall leads the way in unlocking the power of community, Future of Localism report says
- How to stay warm and well - Cornwall’s Winter Wellbeing guide to launch in time for cold season
- Open invite to event - working towards zero suicide in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council offers a helping hand as part of National Customer Service Week
- Council advises businesses in Cornwall to get free help with Brexit preparations
- St Petrocs named as Cornwall Council Chairman's charity of the year
BBC Essex News Feed
- Families affected by school refusal share their stories
- Southend United 1-4 AFC Wimbledon
- Crawley Town 2-1 Colchester United
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger'
- Witchfinder General Matthew Hopkins: Play 'heals' wounds in Essex
- Kenneth Ibbetson: Bupa fine over Legionnaire's death halved
- Thrive Partnership Trust: Trust spent £100k on firm with staff links
- Essex dog with 'wonky' legs helped by swimming lessons
- Harlow boy given pet ban after throwing cat by tail
- University of Essex students protest over sex assault handling
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Rangers: Southampton's Ross Wilson poised to become director of football
- Celebrity hairdresser Trevor Sorbie makes wig wearers feel great
- Portsmouth 0-0 Gillingham
- Eastleigh 0-0 Chorley
- Aldershot Town 0-3 Hartlepool United
- UK pays £87m for no-deal Brexit ferry contracts
- Brad Taylor: Hampshire all-rounder signs new deal until end of 2021
- Norwegian Spirit returning passengers talk of 'disaster' cruise
- Isle of Wight school merger backed despite 'vile' rivalry
- Isle of Wight Red Funnel ferry taken out of service
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Bolton police investigate after woman raped in passageway
- WSL: Manchester United's Lauren James named player of match - before sending-off
- Tottenham Hotspur Women 0-3 Manchester United Women
- Sean O'Loughlin: Wigan & England captain to miss Great Britain Lions tour
- Rochdale market saved from closure by trader
- Tyson Fury: WWE venture carries risk but huge reward in strange boxing times
- Super League Grand Final: Justin Holbrook's St Helens reign ends on a high
- Boy, 14, dies after crash in police pursuit in Greater Manchester
- Premiership Rugby Cup: Sale, Harlequins, Exeter & Saracens reach semi-finals
- Mansfield Town 6-1 Oldham Athletic: Dino Maamria 'bemused' at double sending off
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Disease threat row over imported Romanian dogs
- The hungry 26-year-old who set up a £100m food firm
- Why are there sex shops on the A1?
- Peterborough United 2-0 Lincoln City
- Ploughmen and women compete for national title in Nocton
- England's libraries and museums get share of £250m boost
- County lines: Children in drugs gangs 'to be treated as victims'
- British Legion volunteer jailed for sex attack on widow
- Red Arrows pilot 'fatigued' before fatal RAF Valley crash
- North Hykeham crash: Girl, 15, dead and boy, 14, hurt
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Hospice of St. Francis Firewalk Challenge – 2nd November
- Amersham Art Group – Demonstrations – 1st Oct – Susan Gray
- Halloween Spectacular – Chiltern Open Air Museum – Friday November 1
- AMCHOR Autumn term – new members welcome! – Starts September 2
- Hospice of St Francis Open Afternoon, Sunday 22nd September
- Gordon King Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – 3rd September
- Charity walk of the Pednor Loop in Chesham – 7 July
Why are they there and, in the age of the internet, who is going in?
Rotherham secure back-to-back wins in League One with a hard-fought victory against Blackpool.
James Henry scores twice as Oxford United ease past Doncaster to stretch their unbeaten run to eight matches.
David Duckenfield, 75, denies the gross negligence manslaughter of 95 Liverpool fans in 1989.
Angela Smith says she will not contest her Penistone and Stocksbridge seat at the next election.
A newspaper's online campaign has raised more than £15,000 for John Thompson in just a few days.
Joey Barton wins September's League One manager of the month award after leading Fleetwood Town to 10 points from four games.
Lewis Bagshaw, 21, was found stabbed in the chest in the Southey area of Sheffield in July.
Alison's collection ranges from a 1980s Marathon bar to vanilla-flavoured Monster Munch
Senior police officer David Duckenfield faces a retrial over the deaths of 95 Liverpool fans in 1989.
A sex abuse victim with the legal right to anonymity says her name and address were posted online.
One day after being sacked by Barnsley, Daniel Stendel spends an evening at a local pub saying goodbye to Tykes fans.
Two women are being questioned in connection with the discovery in Sheffield.
Fleetwood boss Joey Barton pleads not guilty to assaulting rival manager Daniel Stendel after a game on 13 April.
A man appears in court over the death of a woman who was last seen on Boxing Day 2018.
Lycopene - a nutrient found in tomatoes - may boost sperm quality, a study suggests.
Sheffield United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has been called up to the full England squad for the first time to replace the injured Tom Heaton.
A student believed to have been involved in the Sheffield city centre clash has been arrested, police confirm.
The former Welcome to Yorkshire chief executive resigned after allegations over his behaviour.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between AFC Fylde and Chesterfield.