BBC Sussex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Food theft left pensioner, 84, 'eating out of bin'
- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson 'responding to treatment' in intensive care
- Coronavirus: Transport workers 'must not work' without measures
- Coronavirus: Seven residents of east London care home die
- Coronavirus: What does London Zoo look like during lockdown?
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Evicted Hereford coronavirus doctor 'told to buy tent' by landlady
- Coronavirus: Birmingham trust records more than 300 deaths
- Coronavirus: Dudley park closes over 'mindless' gatherings
- Tribute to Walsall grandfather who died with Covid-19
- Coronavirus lockdown sees air pollution plummet across UK
- Coronavirus: Black Sabbath star Tony Iommi auctions guitar
- Coronavirus: Have the Brits stranded abroad got home yet?
- 'Stay at home' plea from pregnant nurse with Covid-19
- Coronavirus: Unfinished Birmingham Airport morgue already in use
- Coronavirus: Walsall dad fined for son flouting lockdown
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol bike track underneath M32 to to target disadvantaged
- Bristol Arena: Plans at Filton Airfield get go-ahead
- Plans for Frankenstein museum in Bath revealed
- Coronavirus lockdown sees air pollution plummet across UK
- Bristol head teacher pleads for Stoke Lodge vandalism to stop
- Eddie Large death: 'Not being with him as he died the hardest thing'
- Murder investigation after assaulted man dies
- Bristol woman with sight problems 'trapped' by Coronavirus
- Car share scheme launched to deliver essential supplies
- PC believed domestic abuse victim was 'anti-men'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall ensures rough sleepers are accommodated during Covid crisis
- Have your say online on how planning rules can help tackle climate change
- New heritage and community use proposed for former Redruth Library building
- Holiday lets investigated for flouting COVID-19 closure orders
- People Hub phoneline set up to advise people with employment questions during Covid-19 pandemic
- More than £116m paid out to Cornish businesses affected by coronavirus pandemic
- New domestic abuse campaign launched as cases expected to increase
- Covid 19 - Update on Cornwall’s rubbish and recycling services
- While Cornwall’s Libraries are closed, why not reach out for a virtual read?
- Council brings forward support for Cornwall’s culture and creative economy
BBC Essex News Feed
- County cricketers agree 'support package' to help first-class game
- Barry Hearn 'in good spirits' after suffering 'minor heart attack'
- Ben Stokes: Wisden name England all-rounder leading cricketer in world
- Coronavirus: Ignoring Covid-19 advice is 'lottery with death'
- Southend stabbing: Fourth murder charge over Lee Chapman death
- Princess Alexandra Hospital security guard charged with rape
- Coronavirus: 'Astrophotography helps me cope with the lockdown'
- The shop where you can still buy huge bags of pasta
- Coronavirus: Town halls consider council tax payment help
- Coronavirus: Ambulance service wants 1,000 new workers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Premier League squads 'drop £1.6bn in value'
- Coronavirus: HMP Winchester families fear 'death sentences'
- Man charged with arson over Basingstoke flat fire
- Coronavirus: Mum of killed girl gives lockdown violence warning
- Southampton river body: Suspect will not face murder charge
- Mason Mount: How midfielder ended Chelsea's long wait for homegrown star
- Coronavirus: Isle of Wight hospice faces cost pressures
- Coronavirus: Southampton pollution levels almost halve
- Coronavirus: 'High risk' list misses off thousands of people
- Coronavirus: 'I was asked for £430 a month for my shut nursery'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Coronavirus: Greater Manchester Police officer dies after diagnosis
- Coronavirus: Jewish community prepares for lockdown Passover
- Coronavirus: Barbecue found on 34th floor of Manchester's Beetham Tower
- Terror suspect unable to attend court due to 'self-isolation'
- Coronavirus: Jos Buttler's World Cup shirt raises £65,000
- Manchester Arena bombing: Hashem Abedi's murder sentencing hearing postponed
- Moorland fires: Wildfires 'spread dangerous pollution to millions'
- Coronavirus: Inside Manchester's Nightingale Hospital
- Manchester Arena attack inquiry: Survivors apply for role
- Coronavirus: Wythenshawe Hospital closes paediatric emergency department
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Coronavirus: Stressed Lincolnshire hospital staff get 'wobble rooms'
- Coronavirus: Lincolnshire nurse's online campaign for medical scrubs
- Sandilands golf course to become coastal bird haven
- Boston fire: Animals rescued from garden centre blaze
- Coronavirus: Man jailed for breathing on police officer
- Ian Holloway: Grimsby Town boss on painting during coronavirus lockdown
- Coronavirus: 'I missed out on furlough payments by a day'
- Coronavirus: 'Stay at home' plea as Easter holiday starts
- Coronavirus: Newly-promoted NHS consultant says 'it's time to step up'
- Coronavirus: Education, businesses and hobbyists making equipment for the NHS
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 9 to 5: The Musical – Chesham Musical Theatre Company – 1st – 5th April
- Amersham Art Group Next Meetings
- LOCAL AMERSHAM GPs LAUNCH A NEW NETWORK TO IMPROVE SERVICES
- Almshouse Accommodation Available (Two Vacancies) – Amersham
- City of London Sinfonia: Beethoven, Mozart – Part of Chiltern Arts Festival 7 March 2020
- Rotary in Amersham invite you to – An Evening with Adam Henson – Saturday 28th March
- Carrol Morris – Owner of Carrols Hardware Shop – Celebrates Longest “One Woman” Business in Amersham – 1st February
- Amersham Art Group Meetings For February and March
- AMCHOR Short Concert on Sunday 2 February at The Free Church, Woodside Road, Amersham.
BBC News - Sussex
Updated: 9 hours 51 min ago
A Brighton A&E consultant devised the game to help staff cope with an overcrowded department.
28,000 individual rough sleepers were recorded by councils across the UK in a single year.
The Republic of Ireland's Rianna Jarrett scores twice on her debut to help Brighton beat Crystal Palace in the Women's FA Cup.
Two coach drivers were arrested after police found their bus "reeked" of cannabis, a court hears.
Police say the owner could not access CCTV of the night customers claim they found tablets in their food.
The head of the Environment Agency says new buildings should be made more resilient to flooding.
"If health has stopped improving, that means society has stopped improving," author of report says.
Hamilton Academical confirm defender Jamie Hamilton will spend three days training with Brighton and Hove Albion.
Counter terrorism police have arrested a man and searched an address is West Sussex.
Renters speak of struggling to get on the property ladder, amid a shortage of over one million homes.
Rianna Dean scores a second-half penalty as Tottenham secure a narrow Women's Super League victory at Brighton.
Caitlin Foord scores her first goal for Arsenal as the Gunners edge past Lewes to reach the Women's FA Cup quarter-finals.
Stevenage lost at Crawley as their relegation battle became increasingly desperate following a seventh successive league defeat.
Meirion Griffiths sexually abused a teenage girl and a woman in her 20s who were in his congregation.
Newborn Andrew Witowska-Blunden suffered a fractured skull from forceps used as he was delivered.
Hoads Farm's membership had been suspended after activists stormed its premises.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Sheffield United and Brighton & Hove Albion.
Jess has anxiety and has previously had depression and bulimia, but says running has given her a new energy.
It will amount to an average rise of up to £69 per home, the County Councils Network says.
Darts star Fallon Sherrock dropped in at the official opening of the iDarts Academy in Hastings.