BBC Berkshire News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Birmingham taxi driver beaten by fare-dodging passenger
- When can I ride an e-scooter legally?
- Coronavirus: Birmingham cat rescue reports 'kittens galore'
- Ian Bell: Warwickshire batsman signs extension to end of 2021 season
- Sheffield Wednesday v West Bromwich Albion
- Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town
- Birmingham wall collapse deaths: Prosecution decision delayed
- Kerys Harrop: Birmingham City captain leaving Women's Super League club
- 100 days of lockdown: Birmingham doctor recalls 'fear'
- Bird 'tortured to death' in Bilston, RSPCA fears
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Faye Bryson: Bristol City Women player signs new two-year contract
- Gareth Roderick: Worcestershire sign Gloucestershire batsman on three-year deal
- Oliver McGowan: Police probe teenager's hospital death
- PC 'didn't tell paramedics about woman's overdose'
- First pantomimes cancelled ahead of make-or-break Christmas for theatres
- Nailsea 'It’s okay to be white' posters investigated
- Edward Colston: Bristol's Colston Arms pub to be renamed
- Nottingham Forest v Bristol City
- Prisons watchdog finds children 'routinely handcuffed'
- Airbus to cut 15,000 jobs amid coronavirus fallout
Cornwall Council News feed
- Next steps in ambitious Looe Flood Defence scheme
- New contract award means new bus routes, more frequent services and greener buses in Cornwall from April 2020
- Cornwall wins funding for retrofit plan to make homes greener and warmer
- Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly Local Outbreak Management Plan is published amid calls for more clarity from government
- Cornwall’s Harbourmasters warn of the dangers of ‘tombstoning’
- Cornwall Libraries welcome you back with a new ‘click-and-collect’ service
- Apply now to have a warmer home this winter
- Cornwall Council hosts daily webinars to help businesses reopen safely
- Residents praise communities and call for change ahead of the ‘Cornwall we Want’ launch
- Communities in Cornwall come together to help those most in need during the Covid pandemic
BBC Essex News Feed
- Coronavirus: Your photos of what 100 days of lockdown life means to you
- Roydon workshop fire: Seven vehicles destroyed
- Coronavirus has 'wasted my entire body' says ex-Papworth patient
- EasyJet plans to close bases and cut staff
- Sol Campbell: Southend United manager leaves by mutual consent
- Basildon primary school teaches all pupils on site before summer
- County cricket: 1 August start as delayed season given green light
- Coronavirus: How Southend hopes to 'bounce back'
- Chigwell care home reunites families from behind screen
- Police disperse Leigh-on-Sea crowd after reports of bottles thrown
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Andover murder inquiry ends as woman's death non-suspicious
- Southampton shopping centre rape: Man jailed for 'brutal' attack
- Coronavirus: Wightlink to resume Lymington-Yarmouth route
- Man serious after 'taking drugs stolen from Basingstoke vets'
- Hampshire two-year-old girl died 'after ingesting toilet cleaner'
- Mohamed Elyounoussi: Southampton winger returns to Celtic on loan
- 100 days of lockdown: Birmingham doctor recalls 'fear'
- Lymington sailor drowned after night out drinking
- Man charged over £10m of cocaine found in fish van in Newhaven
- Portsmouth University sticks by English Literature staff cuts
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Manchester Royal Exchange theatre axes 65% of its staff
- Ian Evatt: Bolton Wanderers name Barrow manager as new head coach
- Wigan administration: Ex-captain Emmerson Boyce urges players to keep focus
- Leroy Sane: Where did it go wrong at Man City?
- Coronavirus: Bury councillor, 30, warns young people about illness
- Wigan Athletic in administration: Championship club set for 12-point deduction
- Coronavirus: Homeless mental health 'improved' by lockdown hotel scheme
- Ex-Cambridge student Oliver Bel denies terror offence
- FA Cup: Manchester United v Chelsea semi-final to be shown live on BBC TV
- Bruno Fernandes: How Man Utd gloom has been lifted by the Portuguese midfielder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Tiny Cleethorpes pub set to welcome back customers
- Lancaster bomber's first flight in 2020
- Coronavirus: Photographs capture 100 days of Skegness in lockdown
- 'Chicken Run' stowaway hen lays after 90-mile egg lorry adventure
- Coronavirus: How will local lockdowns work?
- Coronavirus: A visual guide to the economic impact
- Spalding deaths: Woman among two found dead was murdered
- Spaldings deaths: Police treat bodies found in house as murder
- International Bomber Command Centre saved with emergency fund
- Two bailed over man and woman's deaths in Spalding
BBC News - Berkshire
Updated: 4 hours 48 min ago
Joshua Collacott began his fundraising challenge after seeing an advert for the NSPCC.
Reading is set to be home to the burger restaurant's first branch in the UK in two decades.
Police say only "good fortune" prevented serious injury or death on the motorway, in Berkshire.
Jurors leave the Old Bailey to visit the scene where PC Andrew Harper was dragged to his death.
The 25-year-old is remanded in custody after appearing by video link from Belmarsh Prison.
The Royal Berkshire Fire Authority voted to shut Wargrave Fire Station, which opened in 1903.
Live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Reading and Brentford.
A university student took MDMA and cocaine before toppling into a swimming pool, an inquest hears.
Khairi Saadallah, 25, is charged with the murders of three men in a park in Reading nine days ago.
A student nurse died after taking MDMA at Reading Festival in August, an inquest hears.
Gloucester say they are "surprised" by London Irish's response to their appointment of George Skivington as head coach.
Michael Scaife died after going to the aid of a friend in the Jubilee River in Berkshire in 2015.
Gloucester appoint George Skivington as their new head coach, to replace the departed Johan Ackermann.
Khairi Saadallah, 25, is accused of killing three men in a public park in Reading last Saturday.
Live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Derby County and Reading.
A bridge connecting Reading and Caversham will close for six weeks to replace two gas mains.
Post-mortem tests reveal the three men were fatally wounded by a single blow in the knife attack.
Forward Danny Loader will leave Reading in July after rejecting a deal to complete the season with the Championship side.
Two men had been swimming in a stretch of the River Thames when they got into difficulty.
A policeman says the driver of the car dragging PC Harper "deliberately" drove straight at him.