BBC Berkshire News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Premier League: 10 of 20 clubs could have made profits in 2016-17 without fans at games
- Cyclists blame navigation app for Aston Expressway trip
- Jasmine Forrester, 11, killed by 'mentally ill' relative
- Hundreds of bottles of gin auctioned after firm collapse
- Summer volunteer shortage closes Wolverhampton shelter
- Mum-of-two returns home four years after being injured in a seaside rescue
- Man admits dangerous driving over Dudley car bonnet fall
- M5 Oldbury roadworks six months behind schedule
- M5 Oldbury roadworks running six months behind schedule
- Delayed 'Three Degrees' statue to be unveiled in March
BBC Bristol News Feed
- The Bristol summer school for autistic children
- Ben Stokes trial: Cricketer 'lied about self-defence'
- Bristol Rovers: Wael al-Qadi says club exploring 'several' future stadium options
- 'Banksy' road sign disappears from Clevedon lamppost
- Bristol rally calls for referendum on final Brexit deal
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Jacob Rees-Mogg: Boris Johnson burka probe is 'show trial'
- Abbots Leigh crash: Pedestrian killed
- 'Banksy' road sign appears on Clevedon lamppost
- Shawn McCoulsky: Bristol City forward joins Southend United on loan
Cornwall Council News feed
- Truro City Council celebrates taking over the ownership of Zeb’s Youth Cafe
- New food and drink carton recycling pilot launches in Cornwall
- Park and Ride’s celebrations are out of this world
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
- Public views needed as adult social care reaches breaking point
- Heatwave brings out scam gardeners
- Council urges people to take extra precautions as hot weather returns
- Cornwall’s new fire boat now in operation
- Dogs can Park and Ride in Truro from 03 July
- Cornwall Blue Light Day set to welcome more than 750 people with a learning disability and/or autism
BBC Essex News Feed
- Southend Boris Johnson mural covered up after one day
- Hannah Stodel: Para-sailor steps up Vendee Globe preparations
- Army and Navy flyover reopens with new 20mph speed limit
- Armed men threaten elderly Stebbing couple in their home
- Man dies after being hit by a van in Ugley
- Derek Adams and Chris Powell become first EFL managers to get red cards
- Ford Escort made from silver and jewels to be sold for charity
- 'Unknown' substance sprayed during Chelmsford robbery
- Chesterfield v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Port Vale
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Woman 'kicked grenade then took it home' in Liphook
- New Southampton city 'gateway' plans unveiled
- Sussex woman stalked by husband impersonating ex-boyfriend
- Christian camp leader John Smyth suspected of abuse dies
- Havant & Waterlooville 1-1 AFC Fylde
- Blackpool 1-2 Portsmouth
- Barnet 1-2 Eastleigh
- Solihull Moors 1-0 Aldershot Town
- Explosion at Salisbury military hardware factory leaves one dead
- Lucy McHugh murder police to screen CCTV at Saints stadium
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Rochdale homes evacuated as mill blaze tackled
- Manchester United confident goalkeeper David de Gea will sign new deal
- Raheem Sterling: Manchester City winger is targeted by racism, says Ian Wright
- Moss Side shooting: Girl, 12, among three still in hospital
- Rochdale mother-in-law found stabbed to death 'never spoke of suicide'
- David Silva: Manchester City's Spain midfielder retires from international football
- Residents moved from 'inadequate' Manchester care home
- Tax office bags Preston fraudster's £70k poker win
- Adam and Simon Yates to race in same team in Vuelta a Espana
- Jonathan Grounds: Bolton Wanderers sign Birmingham City defender on loan
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Man saved from Skegness mobility scooter fire
- Lincoln City v Swindon Town
- Five jailed for "pack mentality" murder attack on Albert Volkausks
- House of Fraser bought by Sports Direct for £90m
- Butlin's says guest records may have been hacked
- Lincoln City sign Joan Luque and Jason Shackell
- Five guilty of 'deplorable' killing in Boston
- UK heatwave boosts Lincolnshire bumper sunflower crop
- Ten times more men than women die in sea, RNLI says
- Lincolnshire council buys Sheffield gym and lingerie factory
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party – 23 August
- Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – Sept 4th
- Screening of The Theory of Everything – 7 July – In Aid of South Bucks Branch of the MND Association
- Pednoor Loop Walk – Sunday 1 July
- Visit to Bledlow Manor Gardens – 22 June
- Cheerleading Camp – Tuesday 29th May – Friday 1st June
- New Bridge Classes to start in the Autumn – Free Taster Sessions July / August / September
- Amersham Art Group Workshops May – July
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – 8 May – Amersham – My Journey to Humanism
- Subwoofers Music Festival – 6th May – Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, The Grange, Saunderton
BBC News - Berkshire
Updated: 38 min 22 sec ago
Elliott Romain's late strike earns Dagenham a point in an entertaining draw with 10-man Maidenhead.
Jack Laugher just misses out on a third European gold as he and Chris Mears lose by less than a point in the synchronised 3m springboard.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Nottingham Forest and Reading.
Berkshire councillor Dominic Boeck resigned and has apologised for "any offence" caused.
South Western Railway says it now plans to run its full Saturday timetable.
The event at a home in Newbury were designed to provide exercise for those who are now less active.
The council's food and safety team twice found the store had a mouse infestation, the court heard.
Cow Lane in Reading will be shut to traffic until Wednesday morning.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Solihull Moors and Maidenhead United.
The TV star says he's "devastated" to lose the bike on which he rode in memory of his late brother.
A 63-year-old man was later arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.
Nine-year-old Ted has Stickler syndrome - which caused his retinas to detach resulting in him becoming blind.
Gateshead start the National League season in emphatic fashion with victory at Maidenhead United.
The cyclist had stopped to search for a lost earring when she was pulled to the ground, police say.
South Western Railway and the RMT union have been in dispute over guard roles.
Two men died after being hit by a car as they crossed the road in Sunninghill on Thursday evening.
The Salvation Army in Reading is providing lunches for children who receive free school meals.
Police are looking for people they believe filmed the attack in Reading on their mobile phones.
Loughborough Lightning comfortably beat Surrey Stars to go top of the Kia Super League while Southern Vipers lose again.
Sergio Costa is accused of placing a fake improvised explosive device in Reading's Oracle centre.