BBC Birmingham News Feeds
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Premier League: 10 of 20 clubs could have made profits in 2016-17 without fans at games
- Cyclists blame navigation app for Aston Expressway trip
- Jasmine Forrester, 11, killed by 'mentally ill' relative
- Hundreds of bottles of gin auctioned after firm collapse
- Summer volunteer shortage closes Wolverhampton shelter
- Mum-of-two returns home four years after being injured in a seaside rescue
- Man admits dangerous driving over Dudley car bonnet fall
- M5 Oldbury roadworks six months behind schedule
- M5 Oldbury roadworks running six months behind schedule
- Delayed 'Three Degrees' statue to be unveiled in March
BBC Bristol News Feed
- The Bristol summer school for autistic children
- Ben Stokes trial: Cricketer 'lied about self-defence'
- Bristol Rovers: Wael al-Qadi says club exploring 'several' future stadium options
- 'Banksy' road sign disappears from Clevedon lamppost
- Bristol rally calls for referendum on final Brexit deal
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Jacob Rees-Mogg: Boris Johnson burka probe is 'show trial'
- Abbots Leigh crash: Pedestrian killed
- 'Banksy' road sign appears on Clevedon lamppost
- Shawn McCoulsky: Bristol City forward joins Southend United on loan
Cornwall Council News feed
- Truro City Council celebrates taking over the ownership of Zeb’s Youth Cafe
- New food and drink carton recycling pilot launches in Cornwall
- Park and Ride’s celebrations are out of this world
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
- Public views needed as adult social care reaches breaking point
- Heatwave brings out scam gardeners
- Council urges people to take extra precautions as hot weather returns
- Cornwall’s new fire boat now in operation
- Dogs can Park and Ride in Truro from 03 July
- Cornwall Blue Light Day set to welcome more than 750 people with a learning disability and/or autism
BBC Essex News Feed
- Southend Boris Johnson mural covered up after one day
- Hannah Stodel: Para-sailor steps up Vendee Globe preparations
- Army and Navy flyover reopens with new 20mph speed limit
- Armed men threaten elderly Stebbing couple in their home
- Man dies after being hit by a van in Ugley
- Derek Adams and Chris Powell become first EFL managers to get red cards
- Ford Escort made from silver and jewels to be sold for charity
- 'Unknown' substance sprayed during Chelmsford robbery
- Chesterfield v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Port Vale
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Woman 'kicked grenade then took it home' in Liphook
- New Southampton city 'gateway' plans unveiled
- Sussex woman stalked by husband impersonating ex-boyfriend
- Christian camp leader John Smyth suspected of abuse dies
- Havant & Waterlooville 1-1 AFC Fylde
- Blackpool 1-2 Portsmouth
- Barnet 1-2 Eastleigh
- Solihull Moors 1-0 Aldershot Town
- Explosion at Salisbury military hardware factory leaves one dead
- Lucy McHugh murder police to screen CCTV at Saints stadium
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Rochdale homes evacuated as mill blaze tackled
- Manchester United confident goalkeeper David de Gea will sign new deal
- Raheem Sterling: Manchester City winger is targeted by racism, says Ian Wright
- Moss Side shooting: Girl, 12, among three still in hospital
- Rochdale mother-in-law found stabbed to death 'never spoke of suicide'
- David Silva: Manchester City's Spain midfielder retires from international football
- Residents moved from 'inadequate' Manchester care home
- Tax office bags Preston fraudster's £70k poker win
- Adam and Simon Yates to race in same team in Vuelta a Espana
- Jonathan Grounds: Bolton Wanderers sign Birmingham City defender on loan
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Man saved from Skegness mobility scooter fire
- Lincoln City v Swindon Town
- Five jailed for "pack mentality" murder attack on Albert Volkausks
- House of Fraser bought by Sports Direct for £90m
- Butlin's says guest records may have been hacked
- Lincoln City sign Joan Luque and Jason Shackell
- Five guilty of 'deplorable' killing in Boston
- UK heatwave boosts Lincolnshire bumper sunflower crop
- Ten times more men than women die in sea, RNLI says
- Lincolnshire council buys Sheffield gym and lingerie factory
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party – 23 August
- Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – Sept 4th
- Screening of The Theory of Everything – 7 July – In Aid of South Bucks Branch of the MND Association
- Pednoor Loop Walk – Sunday 1 July
- Visit to Bledlow Manor Gardens – 22 June
- Cheerleading Camp – Tuesday 29th May – Friday 1st June
- New Bridge Classes to start in the Autumn – Free Taster Sessions July / August / September
- Amersham Art Group Workshops May – July
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – 8 May – Amersham – My Journey to Humanism
- Subwoofers Music Festival – 6th May – Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, The Grange, Saunderton
BBC News - Birmingham & Black Country
Updated: 46 min 29 sec ago
BBC Sport looks at how profitable Premier League clubs are thanks to TV money and how important fans are to club finances outside the top flight.
The cyclists were seen pedalling along the Aston Expressway in Birmingham and onto the M6.
Jasmine Forrester, 11, was killed after a mental health team said it could not help her great-uncle.
Craft gin worth £50,000 has been auctioned after a festival firm went into administration.
The Church in Wolverhampton has fewer than half the needed volunteers during the summer holidays.
Deb Drew suffered life-changing injuries when trying to help a young boy at sea.
Ellie Underhill, 20, died a week after the fall in a Tesco Extra car park on Boxing Day 2016.
The Oldbury viaduct on the M5 has been partly closed since April 2017.
The Oldbury viaduct between junctions 1 and 2 has been partly closed since April 2017.
Organisers say 'The Three Degrees' statue will honour the footballers who inspired black players.
Birmingham City loan defender Jonathan Grounds to Championship rivals Bolton Wanderers for the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Warwickshire wicketkeeper Tim Ambrose signs a one-year contract extension to remain at Edgbaston until the end of the 2019 season.
Britain's Dominick Cunningham wins European floor gold as Olympic champion Max Whitlock misses out on the pommel horse medals.
One man was arrested on suspicion of assault after the fight at Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
Mike Bird said he "deeply regrets" calling the traveller community a 'lawless society' in radio phone in.
Walsall come from behind to secure a draw against Scunthorpe but were left to rue a series of missed chances at Glanford Park.
Danny Wright's winner helps Solihull Moors maintain their 100 per cent National League record with a narrow victory over Aldershot.
The 33-year-old victim suffered "serious injuries" to his chest, police said.
The average officer was paid for 97 hours overtime amid claims it could have funded 10,000 more PCs.
Matthew Hudson-Smith wins 400m gold and Katarina Johnson-Thompson heptathlon silver at the European Championships in Berlin.