BBC Bristol News Feed
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Premier League: 10 of 20 clubs could have made profits in 2016-17 without fans at games
- Cyclists blame navigation app for Aston Expressway trip
- Jasmine Forrester, 11, killed by 'mentally ill' relative
- Hundreds of bottles of gin auctioned after firm collapse
- Summer volunteer shortage closes Wolverhampton shelter
- Mum-of-two returns home four years after being injured in a seaside rescue
- Man admits dangerous driving over Dudley car bonnet fall
- M5 Oldbury roadworks six months behind schedule
- M5 Oldbury roadworks running six months behind schedule
- Delayed 'Three Degrees' statue to be unveiled in March
BBC Bristol News Feed
- The Bristol summer school for autistic children
- Ben Stokes trial: Cricketer 'lied about self-defence'
- Bristol Rovers: Wael al-Qadi says club exploring 'several' future stadium options
- 'Banksy' road sign disappears from Clevedon lamppost
- Bristol rally calls for referendum on final Brexit deal
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Jacob Rees-Mogg: Boris Johnson burka probe is 'show trial'
- Abbots Leigh crash: Pedestrian killed
- 'Banksy' road sign appears on Clevedon lamppost
- Shawn McCoulsky: Bristol City forward joins Southend United on loan
Cornwall Council News feed
- Truro City Council celebrates taking over the ownership of Zeb’s Youth Cafe
- New food and drink carton recycling pilot launches in Cornwall
- Park and Ride’s celebrations are out of this world
- Council consults on how money from developers should be used
- Public views needed as adult social care reaches breaking point
- Heatwave brings out scam gardeners
- Council urges people to take extra precautions as hot weather returns
- Cornwall’s new fire boat now in operation
- Dogs can Park and Ride in Truro from 03 July
- Cornwall Blue Light Day set to welcome more than 750 people with a learning disability and/or autism
BBC Essex News Feed
- Southend Boris Johnson mural covered up after one day
- Hannah Stodel: Para-sailor steps up Vendee Globe preparations
- Army and Navy flyover reopens with new 20mph speed limit
- Armed men threaten elderly Stebbing couple in their home
- Man dies after being hit by a van in Ugley
- Derek Adams and Chris Powell become first EFL managers to get red cards
- Ford Escort made from silver and jewels to be sold for charity
- 'Unknown' substance sprayed during Chelmsford robbery
- Chesterfield v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Port Vale
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Woman 'kicked grenade then took it home' in Liphook
- New Southampton city 'gateway' plans unveiled
- Sussex woman stalked by husband impersonating ex-boyfriend
- Christian camp leader John Smyth suspected of abuse dies
- Havant & Waterlooville 1-1 AFC Fylde
- Blackpool 1-2 Portsmouth
- Barnet 1-2 Eastleigh
- Solihull Moors 1-0 Aldershot Town
- Explosion at Salisbury military hardware factory leaves one dead
- Lucy McHugh murder police to screen CCTV at Saints stadium
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Rochdale homes evacuated as mill blaze tackled
- Manchester United confident goalkeeper David de Gea will sign new deal
- Raheem Sterling: Manchester City winger is targeted by racism, says Ian Wright
- Moss Side shooting: Girl, 12, among three still in hospital
- Rochdale mother-in-law found stabbed to death 'never spoke of suicide'
- David Silva: Manchester City's Spain midfielder retires from international football
- Residents moved from 'inadequate' Manchester care home
- Tax office bags Preston fraudster's £70k poker win
- Adam and Simon Yates to race in same team in Vuelta a Espana
- Jonathan Grounds: Bolton Wanderers sign Birmingham City defender on loan
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Man saved from Skegness mobility scooter fire
- Lincoln City v Swindon Town
- Five jailed for "pack mentality" murder attack on Albert Volkausks
- House of Fraser bought by Sports Direct for £90m
- Butlin's says guest records may have been hacked
- Lincoln City sign Joan Luque and Jason Shackell
- Five guilty of 'deplorable' killing in Boston
- UK heatwave boosts Lincolnshire bumper sunflower crop
- Ten times more men than women die in sea, RNLI says
- Lincolnshire council buys Sheffield gym and lingerie factory
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amersham Track Party – 23 August
- Watercolour Demonstration – Amersham Art Group – Sept 4th
- Screening of The Theory of Everything – 7 July – In Aid of South Bucks Branch of the MND Association
- Pednoor Loop Walk – Sunday 1 July
- Visit to Bledlow Manor Gardens – 22 June
- Cheerleading Camp – Tuesday 29th May – Friday 1st June
- New Bridge Classes to start in the Autumn – Free Taster Sessions July / August / September
- Amersham Art Group Workshops May – July
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – 8 May – Amersham – My Journey to Humanism
- Subwoofers Music Festival – 6th May – Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, The Grange, Saunderton
BBC News - Bristol
Updated: 42 min 21 sec ago
It is hoped autistic children will gain stability and independence by continuing to interact with others.
The cricketer "acted deplorably as the red mist came down" in a fight outside a club, a court hears.
Bristol Rovers president Wael al-Qadi says the League One club are exploring "several" options for a future home stadium.
The stencilled road sign appeared in Clevedon for a short time but has since disappeared.
About 1,000 people attend a rally calling for a second referendum on the final Brexit deal.
Two goals from Sean McConville earn Accrington victory at Bristol Rovers in League One.
Jacob Rees-Mogg defends Boris Johnson and says row is being used to stop him becoming Tory leader.
A pedestrian has died after being hit by a car near Abbots Leigh in the early hours of Saturday.
The stencilled road sign appeared in Clevedon and features an elderly couple being carried by children.
League One club Southend United sign Bristol City forward Shawn McCoulsky on a season-long loan deal.
The woman says the First Bus driver told her "this world is dangerous" in his demand to see her face.
Ryan Ali is on trial with England player Ben Stokes accused of fighting outside a Bristol nightclub.
Sports Direct's Mike Ashley promises to turn House of Fraser into the "Harrods of the High Street".
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Bolton Wanderers and Bristol City.
But the England cricketer denies being drunk or "losing control" outside the Bristol club.
Premiership side Leicester Tigers sign former Bristol Bears hooker Ross McMillan to provide more cover in the front row.
Although there have been no flights this year, balloons have tethered and the first night glow took place.
The man's body was found last August but he is thought to have been dead for up to a year before.
Western Storm go top of the Kia Super League with a fifth consecutive win, while Surrey Stars move into finals contention.
South Western Railway says it now plans to run its full Saturday timetable.