BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- WBA appoint Hammond technical director
- Wolves 'close, but not close enough'
- Men accused of funding Brussels suspect
- Watford v Aston Villa
- West Bromwich Albion v West Ham United
- Nottingham Forest v Wolves
- Woman dies in Birmingham house fire
- Van Gerwen joins Taylor in play-offs
- Serial sex attacker jailed for 18 years
- Three charged in UK terror inquiry
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Cancer man hits £400k treatment target
- 'Wolf in sheep's clothing' rapist jailed
- Northampton v Bath (Sat)
- VIDEO: Woman hopes to be grappling champ
- Becky Watts garden work starts
- Canal crash pair 'drowned in vehicle'
- Tech coaching boost for entrepreneurs
- Bristol City v Huddersfield Town
- Anger after girl died during torchlit op
- Dismaland memorabilia sells for £10k
Cornwall Council News feed
- Scarletts Well cycle improvements begin
- Council strongly opposes Government’s forced academisation plans
- New seven day a week short stay car park opens in Truro
- Opportunity to perform alongside the BBC Concert Orchestra
- Invitation to find out about local matters at the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- Music Hub Orchestras’ Easter Extravaganza!
- Cornwall Council celebrates the Queen’s 90th birthday by lighting beacon at County Hall
- Consultation begins to help plan future provision of sites for Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople in Cornwall
- A39 Stickenbridge drainage and road realignment scheme
- BeachWise partnership launched
BBC Essex News Feed
- Arrest after badly-burned woman found
- Teen inspired by serial killers detained
- Wright surprised by Keen Colchester exit
- Teen faces £2k bill for mum's funeral
- The PE teacher on verge of Football League
- Fashion exec faces no action over death
- 'Radical solution' to 'unsafe' hospital
- 'Essex promotion challengers' - Ripley
- Wynter signs new Colchester deal
- Essex clinch innings win over Northants
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- England fans fined over hotel fight
- New chief appointed to under-fire trust
- Expenses fraud MEP jailed for four years
- Southampton v Manchester City
- The Pompey boy who won the cup for Saints
- Cook retains automatic promotion hope
- Prison worker admits texting inmate
- Chairman of under-fire NHS trust resigns
- Emergency department told to improve
- Jeweller 'chases off' knifeman in raid
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Sunderland Ladies 0-2 Manchester City Women
- Leicester a breath of fresh air - Mata
- Blaze after roof struck by lightning
- Koran reader death suspects bailed
- Newlove killer's renewed appeal rejected
- Nardiello among six to leave Bury
- Salford v Hull KR (Sat)
- Man City's Silva misses Real return leg
- Southampton v Manchester City
- Manchester United v Leicester City
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Trespassers damage bomber memorial spire
- Man seriously hurt on railway tracks
- Cyclist died after being hit by bus
- Future of maternity care considered
- 'Not diverse' nursery report withdrawn
- Work on Quadrant development set to start
- Street sign switched in mystery prank
- Buildings up for top architecture prize
- S-Sugar bomber fuselage recreated
- Flume ride safety testing on Steep Hill
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
- The Chiltern Camerata – 20th Anniversary Concert – 15th May
- The Chesham Germains Male Voice Choir Annual Charity Concert on Saturday 14th May
- AMCHOR Concert – 14 May – Old Amersham
- Easter Family Fun at Amersham Museum
- The Comedy of Errors. Fast moving Shakespeare comedy staged by Chiltern Shakespeare Company 8-18 June
- One Night Only. An Evening Concert – 12 June
- Amersham Museum opens for the 2016 season
Spurs' Dele Alli is charged with violent conduct by the Football Association after appearing to punch West Brom's Claudio Yacob.
Snow, rain and sleet means there was no play on day three between Durham and Middlesex at Chester-Le-Street.
A couple's turbulent relationship is revealed in letters found at the family home where their six-year-old died from head injury.
A 20-year-old is jailed for life after he was found guilty of murdering a teenager who he would not let in to a party.
A woman who stabbed a teenager to death in a row over a pasta meal outside a supermarket is found guilty of murder.
The men's and women's singles champions at Wimbledon will get £2m each this year, with total prize money up to £28.1m.
Critics divided over West End play
The first-ever all-out doctors' strike is a "bleak day", ministers say, but hospitals seem to be coping well during Tuesday's stoppage in England.
A strike by conductors on Southern railway begins with passengers facing more than 24 hours of disruption.
Britain's Laura Robson beats Ghita Benhadi in Morocco to claim her first WTA main draw win since 2013.
Big Ben is to fall silent while urgent repairs are carried out to the clock and the Elizabeth Tower, Parliament announces.
Mayoral hopefuls in housing 'no show'
A "futuristic" crazy golf course could be brought to London's Trafalgar Square after a crowd-funding campaign.
More than £100,000 is raised for charity following the death of an Army captain after the London Marathon on Sunday.
Tickets have gone sale for the world's "longest and tallest tunnel slide" down the Orbit Tower, next to the Olympic Stadium.
A Londoner is the third person charged with murder following the death of a man who was found lying in the street after being stabbed.
Tickets go on sale for the world's "longest and tallest tunnel slide" down the Orbit Tower, next to the Olympic Stadium.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League Two game between AFC Wimbledon and Portsmouth.
Tottenham's Dele Alli could face a three-match ban after footage appears to show him punching West Brom's Claudio Yacob.
Leicester City will seal the most unlikely of Premier League titles if they beat Manchester United on Sunday at Old Trafford after Tottenham draw at West Brom.