BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Rotherham United v Birmingham City
- Rowett plays down Derby speculation
- Aston Villa v Liverpool
- Everton v West Bromwich Albion
- Junior doctor claims he ran cancer ward
- Arrest over warehouse death killing
- UK's first toll motorway for sale
- VIDEO: 'Oldest man' to toast 108th birthday
- Gang's fake fuel scam lasted five years
- Blues Ladies duo sign new contracts
BBC Bristol News Feed
- 'Premier League' surgeon bit secretary
- Disgust at 'doughnut mountain'
- Playground-urinating pupils warned
- Johnson will keep City up - Smith
- VIDEO: School dog helps pupils with reading
- Rise in 'smart drug' use at university
- Stolen dog found 130 miles away
- 'He's seen me laugh and seen me cry'
- Poor run will benefit Bath - Ford
- VIDEO: Escaped wallaby caught in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- Fire course aims to help improve job prospects of Newquay group
- Pathways to Health event at the Knowledge Spa at The Royal Cornwall Hospital
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service take the time to talk on the stigmas surrounding mental health for its staff
- Prison sentence for Bugle man who sold illegal tobacco
- Trading Standards warn residents to be on the look-out for rogue traders
- Introducing Archie, the newest member of Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service
- Appeal for information after injured stray dog is found in Falmouth
- Buying from local selling sites and local fairs? Are you aware of risks
- Healthy communities key to the future of health services in Cornwall
- Penryn College students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Leaving Yorkshire is strange - McGrath
- McGrath joins Essex coaching staff
- Third man charged with pensioner murder
- Shooting victim 'facing amputation'
- Keen underestimated U's challenge
- Fireman cleared of indecent assaults
- M25 carriageway closed after crash
- Essex sign bowler Riaz for T20 Blast
- Violin made at PoW camp restored
- Westley signs new Essex contact
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- 'Back door' council tax rises exposed
- Pensioner murder suspect 'no DNA expert'
- 'Positive' talks to save hovercraft
- Accused gynaecologist hanged himself
- Courts and tribunal closures announced
- Churchill's navigator dies aged 97
- Koeman hopeful on Rodriguez return
- 'Review' planned for island's funding
- Deal or No Deal with council cash
- Contract for £150m revamp terminated
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Cocaine-dealing couple are jailed
- England star Anderson 'honoured' by OBE
- Stabbed student was 'kind and caring'
- Fireman 'couldn't function' after death
- Student guilty of terror offences
- Nursing home placed in special measures
- Man Utd still on track to earn £500m
- Car explosion 'caused by firework'
- Teenager dies as car crashes into tree
- Land grab concern by British Pakistanis
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Courts and tribunal closures announced
- Ingram leads GB Paralympic judo team
- Riverside housing development planned
- 'Illegal immigrants' found on main road
- Armed rapist jailed after stand-off
- Man on paintball murder attempt charge
- Woodland sites to be transformed
- Whales died 'hunting for squid'
- Oil giant fined £3m for gas leak
- 'Huge scale' £1m drugs gang jailed
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Turntable Music presents Said The Maiden with support from Helen Sanderson-White – 11 March
- The Chiltern Camerata performs choral and orchestral music by Mozart and Haydn – 27 February
- Bubble Rush Sunday 17 April 2016 – Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting 9th February
- THE MARTYRS OF AMERSHAM Community Play – March 10 – 19
- More Details on the Redevelopment of Iceland Building
- ‘The Magic Toyshop’ musical family play is a world premiere to be performed at the Elgiva 21st-24th Jan 2016
- Amersham Museum’s Winter Tales talks 2016 – Jan, Feb & March
- Appeal for information after robbery – Amersham – 26 November
- Amersham’s Entertainer Says “Nostalgia rules this Christmas”
Hospice of St Francis Santa Dash!
Santas of all ages and jingle dogs sign up and for The
Hospice of St Francis Santa Dash in aid of local hospice
care this Christmas! Join us to walk, sprint, scoot or
jog on a 2.5mile route around the streets of Hemel
Hempstead starting at Riverside (HP1 1BT) on Sunday 13
December 10am. All the family are welcome, plus friends
and even dogs and it’s all for a good claus!
It costs £35 to register the whole family (and dog) or
£15 for adults and £5 for children which includes your
Santa suit, mince pie and drink at the finish line, a
puzzle book for the little Santas and a doggie treat for
your jingle dog.
venue: Riverside, Hemel Hempstead.
tel: 01442 869555
Christmas Make Do And Mend
Following the success of Amersham Museum’s “Make Do and Mend” sessions in the summer, there will be a Christmas-themed sewing and knitting session in the museum on 21st November.
Children will be able to make sewn or knitted snowman and Christmas trees and pom-pom baubles.
This will take place from 2pm-4pm and costs £3 per child, with a recommended minimum age of 7.
Chiltern Railways have introduced a new timetable this week (w/c 25 October). Trains to Marylebone off peak have changed to mainly :08 and :38 minutes past the hour, off peak trains from Marylebone have gone back to their traditional time of :27 and :57. Don’t get caught out like I did!
Peak services remain mainly the same.
They have also introduced a new service to Oxford via High Wycombe.