BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Five men arrested by West Midlands anti-terror police
- County Championship: Worcestershire chase 401 to beat Northants
- Protest at CPS over Kingsley Burrell's police detention death
- County Championship: Borthwick & Stoneman earn Durham draw with Warwickshire
- Paul Gladon: Wolves sign Dutch striker from Heracles Almelo
- Birmingham terrorist misled police over travel plans
- Kingsley Burrell: Protestors hope to 'get answers' after CPS sit-in
- Bristol City v Aston Villa
- Huddersfield Town v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- West Bromwich Albion v Middlesbrough
BBC Bristol News Feed
- County Championship: Ervine and Adams save Hampshire from defeat by Somerset
- County Championship: Hamish Marshall ton in vain as Kent beat Gloucestershire
- Bristol City v Aston Villa
- Father and son's '£65,000 whale vomit' is worthless fat
- 'Tent City' community faces eviction from Bristol park
- Blackburn Rovers sign Watford's Tommie Hoban and Bristol City's Derrick Williams
- Bristol man Nermesh Singh jailed for raping woman multiple times
- Todd Blackadder: Bath director of rugby 'watched two years of games'
- Bristol University team helped give Team GB the edge
- Diarrhoea bug outbreak widens to hundreds of cases in the South West
Cornwall Council News feed
- Temporary traffic signals on the B3247 Seaton to Hessenford
- Callington Town Council hosts new Cornwall Council information service
- Council congratulates GCSE students in Cornwall
- Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel to discuss Police and Crime Plan
- Free tours of former Redruth Brewery
- Policing and Local Devolution Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Cornwall Council supporting Cornwall Pride this Saturday
- Working together brings greater training opportunities to the people of Cornwall
- Cornwall stages special Acorn service to remember those who have died from substance misuse
- Cornwall prepares for severe weather
BBC Essex News Feed
- Stranger saves boy from drowning in Southend Lagoon
- Woman who urinated on war memorial faces crown court
- County Championship: Essex beat Leicestershire to boost promotion push
- County Championship: Dan Lawrence century boosts Essex against Leicestershire
- Student Javid Ahmed admits stabbing mother in Maldon street
- Rio Paralympics: Seven athletes added to GB team after Russia ban
- Waltham Abbey hotel attack: Paul Simmons-Turner shot through tongue
- Ronald King jailed for shooting wife Rita at care home
- Rita King care home shooting: Dementia, delusions and desperation
- Jesse Ryder: Essex all-rounder returns to New Zealand early
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Saints and Man Utd learn Europa League fate
- Millions travel for bank holiday weekend
- Charges introduced to dump DIY waste at Hampshire recycling centres
- County Championship: Somerset build 196-run lead against Hampshire
- Farnborough airspace plan 'blight on countryside'
- Woman, 82, found dead after house fire in Farnborough
- Portsmouth sail-past marks Coastal Forces boats centenary
- Spitfires of the seas
- County Championship: Tom Abell leads Somerset reply against Hampshire
- Hospital staff help fulfil swim wish of Evelyn Nolan, four
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Europa League draw: Man Utd face reunion with Robin van Persie
- Challenge Cup final: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves
- County Championship: Mark Footitt's career-best sets up Surrey win over Lancashire
- Hull City v Manchester United
- Lorry driver killed in M61 crash in Lancashire
- Ashley Giles: Lancashire cricket director has relegation concerns
- Our Friends in the North: What made it so special?
- Joe Hart: Everton not signing Man City keeper - Ronald Koeman
- Champions League: Manchester City and Celtic to meet Barcelona
- GCSE triumph for boy with rare condition who defied medics
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Sacked kayak theft officer represented UK at world championships
- Callum Howe: Southport sign Lincoln City defender on loan
- Man dies in River Welland car crash
- Farmer Andrew Ward appeals for return of stolen MBE
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service faces 'wake up call', says MP
- Boston Stump church funeral Facebook appeal for Manfred Jaeke
- Police officer sacked after selling stolen kayak and paddles on eBay
- Public consulted on final Boston Barrier flood plans
- Craig Stanley: Southport sign Lincoln City midfielder on loan
- New wedding date for broken neck fireman James Thorpe
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
As the 14th anniversary of Rachel Wilson’s disappearance approaches, Cleveland Police continues to investigate her murder.
Well done to PC Matthew Simpson and PC Ian Stapley, who, alongside three female members of the public and the ambulance service, received commendations for their brave and dedicated work in protecting a vulnerable woman.
Off-duty police officer who apprehended a robber whilst out for a meal with his wife is one of a number who have been honoured at a police award ceremony.
Fitness fanatic Sergeant Shelli Gordon ran her way to victory last week when she was the first woman out of the ladies who participated to cross the finish line at the 11.2 mile PSUK Police National Fell Race.
Plans to build a multi-million pound Community Safety Hub on land at Hemlington Grange in Middlesbrough have taken one step further with the signing of an agreement with Middlesbrough Council.
Dramatic footage from the scene of a collision in which a woman was left paralysed is being released to highlight the dangers of drivers becoming distracted on the roads.
Cleveland’s Temporary Chief Constable Iain Spittal will be available to answer local residents’ questions on policing when he hosts a Community Click web chat tomorrow (Tuesday 24th May 2016) from 6pm.
Officers and Cadets will be offering valuable support in handing out padlock alarms and crime prevention leaflets on Sunday 22nd May, to reduce crime at allotments across Billingham and Stockton.
Police and Crime Commissioner Barry Coppinger has made clear the high expectations he will set for a permanent Chief Constable, as he launches the recruitment process today.
The Police and Crime Commissioner for Cleveland and the force are supporting this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week which has relationships as its core theme.