BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Black Country scrapyard slavery probe finds 'malnourished' men
- 'Burn in hell' tight jeans Muslim street preacher guilty
- Suraj Mistry jailed for manslaughter over Akhtar Javeed killing
- Former MP John Hemming takes fly-tipping fight to United Nations
- Walsall v Scunthorpe United
- Stiliyan Petrov: Former Aston Villa player offered coaching role with Nuneaton Town
- Mrs Brown's Boys scam warning at Birmingham theatre
- Wigan Athletic v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Barnsley v Aston Villa
- Birmingham street preacher guilty of abusing woman over 'tight jeans'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Tiny double yellow lines painted on Bristol road
- Sheffield United v Bristol Rovers
- Bath: Centre Robbie Fruean & prop Shaun Knight join Premiership club
- China's Geely joins land speed attempt
- Bath City fans' buyout bid achieves £300,000 target
- Girls as young as 12 'raped and abused' in Bristol
- Tammy Abraham: Bristol City striker like Ian Wright, says John Pemberton
- Bristol City v Leeds United
- Mike Ford: Former Bath head coach appointed Toulon's backs coach
- China's Geely auto group backs Bloodhound
Cornwall Council News feed
- Major step forward for Cornwall’s Local Plan
- Falmouth hoteliers fined after guest injured in balcony fall
- Truro night club owner fined for breaching licensing hours
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
- Progress continues to help deliver a roundabout at A3075 Cubert Crossroads
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/05447
BBC Essex News Feed
- Paul Walter: Essex all-rounder signs new deal until 2018
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Criminal was under surveillance for 16 years
- Jamie Day: Braintree Town part company with manager
- Braintree Town 0-1 Forest Green Rovers
- Colchester United 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Northampton Town 4-0 Southend United
- 100th anniversary of Zeppelin crashes in Essex
- 'No Pokemon Go' at Holland-on-Sea complaint to council
- County Championship: Kent and Essex play out tame draw at Canterbury
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Portsmouth Athletics Club anger over floodlight ban
- Fire 'in noisy generator' at new Romsey retirement flats
- Southampton 'Ratman' blamed for Highfield infestation
- Portsmouth Labour group leader John Ferrett quits over Corbyn
- High Flier
- Hampshire: Giles White sees positives for future despite Championship relegation
- Car crash boy back at school after 'amazing' recovery
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Portsmouth v Barnet
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man injured in mass brawl involving men with machetes
- Fifa: Man City's Yaya Toure criticises scrapping anti-racism taskforce
- Jalal Uddin murder: Man charged in helping suspect who fled the country
- Wigan Athletic v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Adam Walne: Salford Red Devils prop could be suspended for Million Pound Game
- Victoria Wood fans to choose star's memorial statue
- Zombies stopped by motorway police in Warrington
- Police to investigate Coronation Street actor Marc Anwar's tweets
- Wigan Warriors: Sam Tomkins & Sean O'Loughlin to miss Super League play-offs
- Glenn Stewart: Leigh Centurions sign ex-Catalans Dragons forward
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Serco apologises over latest school payroll blunder
- Civic reception for Paralympian javelin thrower Hollie Arnold
- Red Arrows pilot death: Ejector seat firm to be prosecuted
- Virgin East Coast rail staff to strike on 3 October
- Church burial for Stickney garden remains
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
- HMP Lincoln prisoners moved while disturbance investigated
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
A man admits raping and attacking a woman as she walked her dog.
Two men are released with no further action after a man died in hospital following a fight at a holiday park in Cumbria.
A sheep found dead on a Cumbria farm had been badly mutilated with cuts to its head and ears, police say.
A five-evening project to resurface a busy Kendal road will be noisy, the council warns.
County Championship leaders Middlesex enjoy a fine opening day with bat and ball to take control against Durham.
A deflected Ross Bennett goal in the final minute earns Burrow a point against Torquay United at Plainmoor.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Carlisle United and Plymouth Argyle.
A paediatrician who made a "huge contribution" to neonatal medicine in the UK dies in a cycling accident.
Drowning is confirmed as the cause of death of a boy who was rushed to hospital from a holiday park swimming pool.
A man banned from using computers borrowed a device to download 1,000 indecent images of children, a court hears.
Midwives warn that mothers and babies "may die" if consultant-led maternity care is removed from West Cumberland Hospital in Whitehaven.
Finalists of this year's competition run by the Royal Meteorological Society and The Royal Photographic Society to find the best weather pictures.
Four-year-old boy injured in "incident" at holiday park swimming pool in Cumbria dies, police say
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Tranmere Rovers and Barrow.
A second person dies after a crash between two cars on Saturday.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup game between Carlisle United and Port Vale.
A man caught with prohibited pornography, including an image featuring a woman and an octopus, is given a suspended jail sentence.
A tractor driver who ran over a pedestrian after failing to observe a "give way" sign is given a suspended sentence.
An 81-year-old woman dies following a head-on collision in Cumbria.
Barrow debutant Liam Hughes' early goal is enough to beat Aldershot in the National League.