BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walter Zenga has Wolves squad's full support - Dave Edwards
- Solihull Moors 0-3 Tranmere Rovers
- Swindon Town 0-2 Walsall
- Driver smashes car through garage wall in Brownhills
- Wolverhampton citizen's arrest: Bag snatch suspect dies in hospital
- Wife pays tribute to man stabbed to death in Birmingham
- Snowdonia walker Kenneth Hands 'fell like a rag doll'
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leeds United
- Plans to shut New Art Gallery Walsall would be a 'disaster'
- Refugee who made Lily Allen cry's 'dream' reunion with Dad
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Bristol Rovers
- Severn Tunnel reopens after £10m electrification work
- The human cost of dairy farm closures in the West
- Fire above Jolly's department store in Bath 'treated as arson'
- Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
- Bristol mayor investigates Stoke Lane one-way road misery
- Baby gorilla meets troop for first time
- Tom Hiddleston to play villainous role in new Aardman film Early Man
- Former Ch Supt Gary Davies charged with sexual assault
- Hempleman-Adams Arctic challenge 'demonstrates climate change'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
- Cornwall Housing tenants launch volunteer Digital Champions team
- Criminal conviction for woman from Par who sold fake goods in St Ives
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
- Have you registered to vote?
BBC Essex News Feed
- Burglars tie up Great Leighs couple and take cash
- The bereavement midwife: Is this the saddest job in England?
- Man being held in custody in hospital flees in bed gown
- Basildon boy charged with burglary and motoring offences
- Dover Athletic v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Morecambe
- Milton Keynes Dons v Southend United
- Braintree Town sign Claudio Dias and Joe Taylor
- Simon Harmer: South Africa all-rounder joins Essex on Kolpak deal
- Archie Darby dog attack: Baby 'snatched from mother's arms'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Thousands compete in Great South Run in Portsmouth
- Hampshire's Hythe Ferry service protest held
- Titanic locker key to be auctioned
- Torquay United v Aldershot Town
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Portsmouth v Notts County
- Fareham main rail line and station close for nine days
- Hit-and-run driver jailed for killing Southampton patient
- Isle of Wight demolition site worker death probe
- Conor Chaplin: Portsmouth striker extends contract to the summer of 2019
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Suzanne Evans and Paul Nuttall run for UKIP leadership
- How five British soldiers apprehended Heinrich Himmler
- My Shop: '6p a minute' cafe thrives in north of England
- How Man City are improving literacy
- MPs vow to fight new Greater Manchester homes plan
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Macclesfield Town
- Oldham Athletic v Bristol Rovers
- Coventry City v Rochdale
- Chelsea v Man Utd: Jose Mourinho promises no 'crazy kid' celebrations
- 'Turing Bill' for gay pardons fails in Parliament
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
We're reminding residents to be prepared if the area they live in is at risk of flooding or their house is prone to flash floods.
Elvaston Castle and Country Park could be about to enter a new era under the guidance of a new charitable trust.
Our Cabinet is to consider proposals to establish a Syrian refugee resettlement scheme in response to the Government's appeal for local authorities to support its national scheme.
We're supporting a new campaign to highlight the signs and symptoms of lung cancer, lung disease and heart disease, all leading causes of death in England.
A delighted crowd of Derbyshire children celebrated reading at our annual Big Book Bash.
Derbyshire may experience heatwave conditions over the next few days, according to Met Office forecasts.
People in the Chesterfield area are being urged to give their unwanted household electricals a new lease of life for a chance to win £50.
We've raised fundamental concerns over a public consultation about plans to put a Sheffield Mayor in charge of some council services in Chesterfield.
There's still time left for employers, colleges, training providers and voluntary organisations to book their place at this year's Derbyshire Skills Festival.
Our Leader, Councillor Anne Western has warned 'There's no easy way back' if radical proposals to hand over some council services in Chesterfield to a powerful Sheffield mayor become a reality.
An action plan is in place to improve standards at a Derbyshire infant school following a visit by Government education inspectors.
Work to build a new railway station in Ilkeston is about to reach another key milestone.
Children are being encouraged to keep reading through their school holidays by taking part in the annual Summer Reading Challenge.
Residents can now book a range of new courses and activities starting this September with our adult community education service.
Residents across the county are being encouraged to make better use of their freezers to help cut food waste during Food Safety Week.
Voluntary and community groups and people using their services are being urged to have their say on proposals we're making to stop their grant funding.
Residents will get a chance to have a sneak preview of a new community care centre in Darley Dale with two open days we're holding.