- Parsons Green Tube stabbing: Suspect appears in court
- UK banks 'exposed to money laundering in South Africa'
- Fly-tipping costs taxpayers £58m in clean-up costs
- Surrey: Conor McKerr, Ollie Pope and Amar Virdi extend deals until 2020
- Eniola Aluko: England women's boss Mo Marley says striker can earn recall
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- BBC Radio 1 gives Harrison Wright a teen hero award
- 'I design clothes to inspire my daughter'
- Teacher swaps classroom for new BBC TV comedy
- Calum Gill death: Student died after taking MDMA
- Second arrest over Walsall boxing brawl death
- Murder inquiry under way as man attacked in Birmingham dies
- James Bowen: Solihull Moors sign full-back from Hereford FC
- Milton Keynes Dons v Walsall
- Check NHS cancer, A&E and operations targets in your area
- The big cases Crimewatch helped solve
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Andy Nash: Somerset chairman to step down, Charles Clark to replace him
- Champions Cup: Scarlets v Bath
- Mark Sampson: FA sorry over race remarks to Eniola Aluko & Drew Spence
- Francois Louw: Bath Rugby flanker given three-week ban
- Solo 45 of Boy Better Know charged with 29 counts of rape
- Charlotte Brown speedboat death: Jack Shepherd in court
- Camila Batmanghelidjh: Cameron government broke funding promise
- Spencer Ashworth police shooting inquest opens
- Synthetic drug Spice use increases in Bristol
- Traffic jams: UK's worst motorway disruption revealed
Cornwall Council News feed
- Brickies, chippies and sparkies given extra help to quit thanks to extra help from Jewson
- Council says no to hate crime
- Call put out for people to consider adopting siblings
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin - again
- Cornwall Council scheme lends more than £2 million to bring empty properties back into use
- Residents and businesses asked for views on Air Quality Management Area for Launceston
- China Clay Community Network Panel meeting to discuss giving local communities a greater voice
- Cornish Cheese company fined for food safety offences
- Celebrations at Tate St Ives
- Cornwall Council and The Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) to offer a joint customer Hub in Helston Library
BBC Essex News Feed
- Matt Coles: Essex sign Kent all-rounder on two-year contract
- English Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan overcomes injury and progresses in Barnsley
- Dan Lawrence: Essex and England Lions batsman signs new deal with county champions
- South Ockendon stabbing: Fourth man charged over death
- Ronnie O'Sullivan can wear trainers at English Open
- Elvis Bwomono: Southend United teenager signs three-year contract
- Max Whitlock: Olympic gymnast in a degree celebration pose
- Ex-fugitive Essex eBay fraudster Norman Fowler jailed
- Fatal Wickford shooting 'started with family row'
- English Open: Ronnie O'Sullivan could 'pull out' of tournament
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Bursledon pony and trap death crash: Driver to face charge
- Single-sex English classes introduced at Southampton school
- Emile Cilliers trial: Parachute 'sabotage' possible in five minutes
- Southampton medieval walls city revamp compulsory purchases backed
- Kevin Davies: Southport appoint former England international as manager
- Portsmouth road changes 'could lead to New York skyline'
- Teresa Colvin death: Southern Health NHS trust prosecuted
- Alabama rot dog disease cases 'mostly occur in winter'
- Spencer Ashworth police shooting inquest opens
- Conor Chaplin: Portsmouth striker targets another 100 appearances for club
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Leigh Centurions sign young pair Jack Blagbrough and Nick Gregson
- Prosthetic arms made in Salford help Ugandan machete attack victim
- Rochdale axe attack: Four men held in attempted murder investigation
- Lewis Tierney: Scotland back joins Catalans Dragons from Wigan Warriors
- Paul Scholes: Ex-Manchester United midfielder wanted Oldham Athletic manager's job
- Paul Scholes: Ex-Manchester United midfielder had interview for Oldham manager's job
- Salford woman who forced boy, 11, into sex jailed
- European Challenge Cup: Lyon v Sale Sharks
- Linzi Ashton, Rania Alayed and Farkhanda Younis case handling 'unsatisfactory'
- FA Cup: BBC to screen Hyde United v MK Dons first round tie
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Porton Down experts assist Lincolnshire mustard gas clear up
- Judo instructor Jason Simpson jailed for sex with teen
- NHS waits for cancer care, A&E and ops worsen across UK
- Swindon Town 0-1 Lincoln City
- Donna Nook Nature Reserve sees earliest seal pup birth
- House prices - has the home ownership dream soured?
- FA Cup first-round draw: Hyde United to host MK Dons
- Man appears in court after two die in water-filled ditch crash
- Lincolnshire Police play Gran Turismo to improve driving
- Red Arrows return to Lincolnshire after Middle East tour
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scouts Jumble Sale – 28 November
- Sir Christèmas: A Selection of Seasonal Music – 3 December
- Amersham Art Group – Oil Painting Demonstration – 7 November
- Neighbourhood Pop Up Cinema – 18th – 23rd December
- CRAFT FAIR – Amersham – 28 October
- Amersham and Chesham Bois Choral Society – Vivaldi’s Gloria and Handel’s Zadok The Priest – 5 November
- Classic Model Train – Amersham – 28 October
- Amersham’s newest stand up comedy club live at the Mad Squirrel Amersham – 25 October
- Brewery Comedy – Amersham Mad Squirrel Tap & Bottle Shop – 11 October
- Humanism and Green Politics – Amersham – 11 October
We're encouraging school leavers to get their Meningitis and MMR vaccinations.
We're celebrating celebrating the success of newly-opened Ilkeston station along with East Midlands Trains and the local community and rail industry partners on Thursday 13 July 2017.
Middleton Top Visitor Centre will soon have even more to offer visitors now we have approved plans to hire out electric bikes and run a repair service for privately owned pedal bikes.
People are to be given the chance to have their say on proposals to change the opening hours at Buxton Museum and Art Gallery.
Motorists are reminded of overnight and weekend closures on the A617 Hasland by-pass next week while work to improve the road is carried out.
We're inviting potential foster carers to a drop-in event we've organised to help them find out more about providing loving homes for children in care.
A multi-million pound investment by Rolls-Royce in its Derby site has been welcomed as a 'vote of confidence for business in Derbyshire' by Derbyshire County Council's Leader.
Specialist teams working to reopen road as soon as possible after 150 tonne rock shift forces closure
Specialist rope teams are working seven-days-a-week to make a rock face safe after a 150 tonne boulder came loose and forced the closure of a main Derbyshire road.