BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Birmingham pub bombings inquests: What we know
- Comedy club's Glee at trademark win
- Charity appeal to trace slum families
- Man admits causing sisters' deaths
- 'Less security' on drug death night
- Graham & Hause extend Wolves deals
- Two arrested over 'body in boot' murder
- Peterborough United v West Bromwich Albion
- Man charged after M62 fatal crash
- Dating dispute over 'oldest Koran'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- VIDEO: Escaped wallaby caught in Bristol
- 'Vigilante' death officers jailed
- VIDEO: Keeping it in the family?
- Spinal surgery delay hospital fined
- Williams hopes for future Wales call
- Storm Imogen leaves homes without power
- I want to lose dad's mould - Johnson
- Five Women's World Cup venues named
- VIDEO: Wurzels larking about in unseen film
- 'Flying banana' restoration begins
Cornwall Council News feed
- Appeal for information after injured stray dog is found in Falmouth
- Buying from local selling sites and local fairs? Are you aware of risks
- Healthy communities key to the future of health services in Cornwall
- Penryn College students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
- Stay safe in the kitchen urges Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service
- Redruth Youth Council and health and social care integration on the agenda for the Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel
- Rent a pitch with a view!
- Council urges people in Cornwall to make sure they are registered to vote
- Theatre, fun and Golden Bookmarks on National Libraries Day on 06 February
- Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service urges residents to register their fridge, freezer and washing machine
BBC Essex News Feed
- Two guilty of £70m cocaine supply
- 'Mouldy' flat exceeds asking price
- E-fit issued after mansion shooting
- More cash for East's councils
- 'Biggles' jailed over £33.5m drug racket
- Southend's Leonard out until April
- Postal present for stolen shopping cop
- Steroids sold illegally via Facebook
- Man charged with terrorism offences
- Mansion shooting victim 'was alone'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Warning over children on stormy beach
- Safety concerns after fire damages block
- Kidderminster Harriers v Eastleigh
- Tubbs swaps Portsmouth for Eastleigh
- 'Series win would mean everything'
- Car hits tree brought down by Imogen
- VIDEO: Huge waves crash over Southsea sea wall
- Pompey skipper urges quick response
- VIDEO: FGM midwife was mutilated aged 10
- Storm Imogen warning halts ferries
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Osborne brother 'begged lover's silence'
- Body in boot killer jailed for life
- Altrincham v Wrexham
- Man charged after M62 fatal crash
- Arrest after student flat body find
- Flanker Seymour signs new Sale deal
- Man charged after double stabbing
- Kvesic & Beaumont in England squad
- Man bailed after street stabbing arrest
- Man held after woman stabbed to death
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Man on paintball murder attempt charge
- Woodland sites to be transformed
- Whales died 'hunting for squid'
- Oil giant fined £3m for gas leak
- 'Huge scale' £1m drugs gang jailed
- Boston Stump to reopen after flood work
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Custody battle wife killer loses appeal
- The places where it's rather hard to get a bus
- Legal high dealers pushed underground
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Chiltern Camerata performs choral and orchestral music by Mozart and Haydn – 27 February
- Bubble Rush Sunday 17 April 2016 – Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting 9th February
- THE MARTYRS OF AMERSHAM Community Play – March 10 – 19
- More Details on the Redevelopment of Iceland Building
- ‘The Magic Toyshop’ musical family play is a world premiere to be performed at the Elgiva 21st-24th Jan 2016
- Amersham Museum’s Winter Tales talks 2016 – Jan, Feb & March
- Appeal for information after robbery – Amersham – 26 November
- Amersham’s Entertainer Says “Nostalgia rules this Christmas”
- Biggest Loser – Hospice of St Francis sponsored weight-loss and fitness challenge
Families and school staff are set to be asked what they think of proposals to reorganise primary education in Ashbourne.
School pupils will be tucking into tasty Derbyshire produce as they celebrate National School Meals week.
We're urging people thinking about buying fireworks for this year's bonfire night to be safe and only buy from licenced shops.
Time is running out for families to apply for their child's secondary school place for September 2016.
The Police and Crime Commissioner's Annual Report 2014-2015 has been published following consideration by the Derbyshire Police and Crime Panel.
Three Derbyshire schools have won a regional award for their commitment to reducing school run congestion and keeping their children fit.
Long-serving foster carers have been honoured in a ceremony held at our headquarters.
An historic devolution deal, which would put more power in the hands of the people of the East Midlands, remains on course to be agreed before the end of the year.