BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Playing football as bombs and bullets fly in Syria
- What about other UK airports' expansion plans?
- Man convicted of Kenichi Philips car shooting murder
- Abused woman 'failed' as imam Hifiz Rahman flees
- Walter Zenga: Wolves sack head coach after 87 days in charge
- Man jailed over Smethwick internet cafe murder
- Jonas Olsson: West Bromwich Albion defender will wait for Premier League chance
- Solihull Moors v Forest Green Rovers
- Great Barr hit-and-run: Hunt for driver who fled scene
- UKIP contender Bill Etheridge quits leadership race
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol MetroBus scheme costs rise spiral
- Tammy Abraham: Bristol City's on-loan striker targets '30-plus' goals this season
- Ferry cash pulled from Bristol Harbour by police divers
- Craig Miles: Gloucestershire seamer signs new contract
- Tammy Abraham: EFL Young Player award for Bristol City's on-loan Chelsea striker
- Bristol City v Hull City
- Newfoundland dogs being trained to save lives
- Archive footage of Bamboo Club 50 years on
- Showbiz career on hold as Edd Shervington joins Bristol on short-term deal
- Mike Ford: Ex-Bath head coach named Toulon boss
Cornwall Council News feed
- Mary celebrates extra special 100th birthday at Wyndhurst Orchard, Wadebridge
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss policing and young people
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
- Cornwall Housing tenants launch volunteer Digital Champions team
- Criminal conviction for woman from Par who sold fake goods in St Ives
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
BBC Essex News Feed
- Woking 2-3 Braintree Town
- International Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Kurt Maflin to reach last 16
- On-the-run fraudster Norman Fowler arrested in Spain
- Essex girls rise to delete term from dictionary
- Ronnie O'Sullivan says he is 'not good enough' to compete with world's best
- Fire destroys roof of 150-year-old pub at Great Wakering
- Armed raiders break through locked door of Dunmow bookmakers
- Burglars tie up Great Leighs couple and take cash
- The bereavement midwife: Is this the saddest job in England?
- Man being held in custody in hospital flees in bed gown
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Moped driver dies in Portsmouth truck crash
- RMT to ballot Southern drivers over the role of conductors
- Jamie Cureton: Eastleigh striker, 41, hopes to keep place after scoring
- Free childcare demand stretches nurseries
- Southern Health criticised for poor family communication
- Southampton v Sunderland
- New teacher found for tiny island school
- Driver dies in head-on crash with van at Harley Mauditt
- New Forest information centre to close under tourism review
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Aldershot Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Justin Bieber scores with Manchester Storm ice hockey team
- Woman raped in violent Manchester street attack
- Steven Woolfe and Mike Hookem clash referred to French police
- 'Super-parenting' improves children's autism
- Free childcare demand stretches nurseries
- Fallibroome Academy video features first day with a difference
- Fraudsters jailed over stolen identity scams
- New project to measure UK air pollution from the air
- Pep Guardiola: Man City boss awaits Yaya Toure agent's apology
- Luke Rhoden death: Doctor warned police 'restraint could kill'
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Council to rip up 'crazy paving' in Grimsby
- Nick Boles MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- Lincoln City v Boreham Wood
- The police force looking for a leader
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
A moped rider dies following a collision with a pick-up truck in Portsmouth.
Train drivers on Southern rail are to be balloted on industrial action in the dispute over driver-only trains.
Jamie Cureton hopes he can keep his place in the Eastleigh team after scoring on his full debut at the age of 41.
A scheme offering pre-schoolers 30 free hours of childcare could lead to the closure of some nurseries, providers warn.
An NHS trust criticised for failing to properly investigate hundreds of deaths must improve the way it deals with patients' families, a report finds.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's EFL Cup game between Southampton and Sunderland.
A new teacher has been found for a school with just nine pupils on the tiny Hebridean island of Muck.
A motorist dies in a head-on crash on a Hampshire road.
The visitor information centre for the New Forest National Park is set to close, following a council review of tourism services.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Dagenham & Redbridge and Aldershot Town.
Live coverage of Tuesday's National League game between Eastleigh and Torquay United.
A hotel in Hampshire is evacuated after a leak of hazardous swimming pool chemicals.
Plans for a joint Solent authority which could secure £900m in government grants are agreed after a U-turn by Isle of Wight council bosses.
A 53-year-old woman is raped after two men followed her into an underpass in Aldershot, police say.
Patients wait for up to seven hours in ambulances queuing outside the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth.
The family of a woman who died after falling from a motorway bridge were told mental health workers could not respond to a crisis call as their office was shutting, an inquest hears.
Portsmouth midfielder Gareth Evans says they must start to deliver in League Two after two successive home defeats.
An ice hockey team abandons its season following the closure of the Isle of Wight's only ice rink.
"Bedding in" problems with two new hovercraft serving Southsea and Ryde force the operator to cancel some services.
Northern Ireland's top distance runner Paul Pollock finishes fourth in Sunday's Great South Run in Portsmouth.