BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- WBA appoint Hammond technical director
- Wolves 'close, but not close enough'
- Men accused of funding Brussels suspect
- Watford v Aston Villa
- West Bromwich Albion v West Ham United
- Nottingham Forest v Wolves
- Woman dies in Birmingham house fire
- Van Gerwen joins Taylor in play-offs
- Serial sex attacker jailed for 18 years
- Three charged in UK terror inquiry
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Cancer man hits £400k treatment target
- 'Wolf in sheep's clothing' rapist jailed
- Northampton v Bath (Sat)
- VIDEO: Woman hopes to be grappling champ
- Becky Watts garden work starts
- Canal crash pair 'drowned in vehicle'
- Tech coaching boost for entrepreneurs
- Bristol City v Huddersfield Town
- Anger after girl died during torchlit op
- Dismaland memorabilia sells for £10k
Cornwall Council News feed
- Scarletts Well cycle improvements begin
- Council strongly opposes Government’s forced academisation plans
- New seven day a week short stay car park opens in Truro
- Opportunity to perform alongside the BBC Concert Orchestra
- Invitation to find out about local matters at the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- Music Hub Orchestras’ Easter Extravaganza!
- Cornwall Council celebrates the Queen’s 90th birthday by lighting beacon at County Hall
- Consultation begins to help plan future provision of sites for Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople in Cornwall
- A39 Stickenbridge drainage and road realignment scheme
- BeachWise partnership launched
BBC Essex News Feed
- Arrest after badly-burned woman found
- Teen inspired by serial killers detained
- Wright surprised by Keen Colchester exit
- Teen faces £2k bill for mum's funeral
- The PE teacher on verge of Football League
- Fashion exec faces no action over death
- 'Radical solution' to 'unsafe' hospital
- 'Essex promotion challengers' - Ripley
- Wynter signs new Colchester deal
- Essex clinch innings win over Northants
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- England fans fined over hotel fight
- New chief appointed to under-fire trust
- Expenses fraud MEP jailed for four years
- Southampton v Manchester City
- The Pompey boy who won the cup for Saints
- Cook retains automatic promotion hope
- Prison worker admits texting inmate
- Chairman of under-fire NHS trust resigns
- Emergency department told to improve
- Jeweller 'chases off' knifeman in raid
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Sunderland Ladies 0-2 Manchester City Women
- Leicester a breath of fresh air - Mata
- Blaze after roof struck by lightning
- Koran reader death suspects bailed
- Newlove killer's renewed appeal rejected
- Nardiello among six to leave Bury
- Salford v Hull KR (Sat)
- Man City's Silva misses Real return leg
- Southampton v Manchester City
- Manchester United v Leicester City
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Trespassers damage bomber memorial spire
- Man seriously hurt on railway tracks
- Cyclist died after being hit by bus
- Future of maternity care considered
- 'Not diverse' nursery report withdrawn
- Work on Quadrant development set to start
- Street sign switched in mystery prank
- Buildings up for top architecture prize
- S-Sugar bomber fuselage recreated
- Flume ride safety testing on Steep Hill
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
- The Chiltern Camerata – 20th Anniversary Concert – 15th May
- The Chesham Germains Male Voice Choir Annual Charity Concert on Saturday 14th May
- AMCHOR Concert – 14 May – Old Amersham
- Easter Family Fun at Amersham Museum
- The Comedy of Errors. Fast moving Shakespeare comedy staged by Chiltern Shakespeare Company 8-18 June
- One Night Only. An Evening Concert – 12 June
- Amersham Museum opens for the 2016 season
Four English football fans, including two from Portsmouth, are each fined £1,500 for fighting in a Glasgow hotel after a row over tickets.
A new chairman is to be appointed at the scandal-hit trust where a teenager drowned in the bath.
A former South East MEP who dishonestly claimed almost £100,000 in expenses with a "sustained pattern of stealing" is jailed for four years.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Southampton and Manchester City.
The story behind Southampton's FA Cup final match-winner Bobby Stokes, 40 years on from his moment of Wembley magic.
Portsmouth boss Paul Cook still has automatic promotion hope from League Two while it remains mathematically possible.
A prison worker has admitted texting and calling an inmate via an illicit mobile phone.
The chairman of a health trust under fire for not properly investigating the unexpected deaths of patients resigns.
Portsmouth's Queen Alexandra Hospital is ordered to make immediate improvements to its emergency services.
A jewellery shop manager describes how she sprinted after a fleeing knifeman following an attempted robbery.
Fire crews from across Hampshire tackle a blaze in the roof of a thatched cottage.
A Royal Navy officer is jailed for sexually assaulting a woman who fell asleep on his bed after a night out in Oman.
A man known to locals as "Father Christmas" is jailed for 22 months for offering two young girls cash to expose themselves.
Portsmouth goalkeeper Paul Jones is ruled out of the remainder of the club's League Two campaign with a thigh tear.
Police want to trace a van driver who hit a cyclist near Fordingbridge in Hampshire leaving him with serious injuries.
Organisers of the Southampton half marathon say they would like to introduce a full marathon to the city.
A man has died after a "chemical incident" at a house on the Isle of Wight, police say.
A £10m college training "the next generation of engineers from across the south coast" is approved for Portsmouth.
Thirteen people, including a 14-year-old boy, are charged in connection with dealing heroin and crack cocaine in Southampton.
A boat believed to be among the first in the world to use a hydrogen-powered internal combustion engine has undergone a sea trial.