BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Tipton's only VC winner honoured with memorial stone
- Saido Berahino: West Brom turn down £20m bids from Crystal Palace and Stoke
- Kevin McDonald: Fulham sign Wolves midfielder as Fernando Amorebieta leaves
- Prayers held after girl dies falling from flat window in Birmingham
- Carles Gil: Aston Villa midfielder signs for Deportivo La Coruna on a year's loan
- Dan Evans loses to Jack Sock at Citi Open in Washington
- Perry Beeches Academy Trust: Critical EFA report delayed
- Homes set to replace Hall Green greyhound track
- Birmingham prison officer Richard Stack jailed for drug smuggling
- Suspended head teacher leaves St Barnabas Primary School
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Kyle Eastmond: Wasps sign England centre from Bath
- Harry Studley: Toddler shot in head could be in hospital 'months or years'
- Police divers find lost engagement ring in Bristol harbour
- Russian hot air balloon adventurer breaks world record
- DJ Derek inquest: Death will 'remain a mystery'
- County Championship: Leicestershire wrap up win over Gloucestershire
- West country regional adoption agency proposed
- A Bristol charity opens the region's first safe house for trafficked men
- County Championship: Glos v Leics intriguingly poised after day two
- Marcus Trescothick: 'Hard work and glasses' helping Somerset batsman's form
Cornwall Council News feed
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
- Cornwall Council backs Royal British Legion’s ‘Making the Census Count’ campaign
- Councillors calls on Government to reconsider transitional pension arrangements for women born in 1950’s
- Cornwall Council results for St Teath and St Breward and Newquay Treviglas by elections
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Near miss' after 'instructions given to wrong plane'
- Phil Brown: Sam Allardyce's England interests Southend boss
- Kelly Pearce murder trial: Accused Anthony Ayres gives evidence
- Rio 2016: Emily Scott goes from boy's team to GB women's sevens squad
- Spurs' Mauricio Pochettino in amputee Shaun Whiter tribute
- Iain Moody: Colchester United appoint new head of player resources
- Sam Allardyce says West Ham con accused was 'extremely smart'
- Driver 'could not have stopped' in fatal Basildon crash
- Vilson Meshi death: London teen arrested in murder probe
- Man charged with Teynham death of cyclist Barbara Phipps
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team take lead
- 'Cannabis boat' seized in the Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth minister 'no longer needed'
- Portsmouth Victoria Cross hero John Leak stone unveiled
- Hampshire: Dale Benkenstein leaves as head coach for family reasons
- Adam McGurk: Cambridge United sign forward from Portsmouth
- Hampshire waste and recycling centres' one-day closures approved
- In pictures: America's Cup racing in Portsmouth
- Basingstoke glider crash: Pilot named by police
- Southsea's South Parade Pier owners 'committed to reopening'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Labour leadership: Corbyn says his 'social movement' will win elections
- Fabian Delph: Manchester City midfielder on learning from Pep Guardiola
- Sunderland: David Moyes replaces Sam Allardyce as manager
- Manchester United's Guillermo Varela joins Eintracht Frankfurt on loan
- Salford Red Devils: Luke Burgess and Feleti Mateo join
- Man fined £90 for kicking Manchester cenotaph wreath
- Danny Whitehead: Cheltenham Town loan Wigan Athletic midfielder
- England v Pakistan: Fans' views on Second Test at Old Trafford
- Sam Allardyce named England manager by the Football Association
- The world's first graphene car is unveiled in Manchester
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
- Unconscious man rescued after Skegness 'pier' dive
- Spalding shootings: Killer father had no firearms licence
- Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed
- Plans to cut the number of Lincolnshire firefighters
- UK fraud police release wanted list
- 'King Coal' Richard Budge, of RJB Mining, dies aged 69
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
Sir Ben Ainslie guides Britain's America's Cup entrant to the top of the leaderboard on day one in Portsmouth.
Police seize a boat they say was being used for growing cannabis and arrest a man in connection with the discovery.
Portsmouth has two "feisty women MPs" and so no longer needs its own minister, it is claimed.
A commemorative stone is unveiled in memory of a World War One hero.
Hampshire coach Dale Benkenstein leaves with immediate effect as being away from family becomes "increasingly difficult."
Cambridge United sign forward Adam McGurk on a two-year deal from fellow League Two side Portsmouth.
Plans to reduce opening hours and introduce charges for waste and recycling centres across Hampshire are approved.
America's Cup practice racing is under way off Portsmouth ahead of the main event this weekend.
A woman who died after the glider she was in crashed in a field in Hampshire is named by police.
The owners of a derelict pier say they are committed to reopening the Victorian landmark as quickly as possible.
National League side Aldershot Town sign former Barnet and Yeovil Town winger Iffy Allen following a successful trial.
Two submarines which sank off the coast of England more than a century ago are given protected status.
Southampton striker Shane Long signs a new four-year deal with the club until the summer of 2020.
A pilot has died in a glider crash on farmland south of Basingstoke, police say.
Three councils approve draft plans to create a combined authority for the Solent area.
A tambourine borrowed by a Royal Marines bandsman for his daughter's May Day celebrations in 1917 is returned 99 years later.
Angry rail passengers pile pressure on the boss of Southern's parent company at a "meet the managers" session in London Victoria.
Will Smith believes Hampshire have what it takes to perform another "great escape" in the County Championship
Sir Ben Ainslie is hoping to bring the America's Cup to Britain for the first time in its 165 year history, with his high-speed catamaran.
A new £25m sports complex with an Olympic-sized swimming pool is floated as the solution to ageing leisure facilities in Winchester by council bosses.