BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Mother 'begged son not to go Syria'
- Cat shot in head with bow and arrow
- Reading v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday
- PC sacked for thefts while off sick
- Jersey v Moseley (Sat)
- Post-mortem tests due on shot firm boss
- Newcastle United v West Bromwich Albion
- Sigurdarson now 'welcome' at Wolves
- Aston Villa v Norwich City
BBC Bristol News Feed
- 'We've learned a lot from Wilkinson'
- Six agree new contracts at Bristol
- Charlton Athletic v Bristol City
- Pair jailed for Becky Watts murder role
- Cuts hit smoking harm reduction work
- Johnson set for Bristol City talks
- Swan wins again as Britain top group
- Hostel killing sparks housing review
- The real-life wars of Dad's Army actor
- Fallen female firefighter honoured
Cornwall Council News feed
- Penryn College students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
- Stay safe in the kitchen urges Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service
- Redruth Youth Council and health and social care integration on the agenda for the Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel
- Rent a pitch with a view!
- Council urges people in Cornwall to make sure they are registered to vote
- Theatre, fun and Golden Bookmarks on National Libraries Day on 06 February
- Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service urges residents to register their fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Padstow man guilty of fly tipping
- Penryn company fined for leaving unauthorised skips on the highway
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'You don't have to pay full price'
- Fixing rural broadband 'not spots'
- Colchester 'not panicking' - Keen
- Village dog poo DNA test gets go-ahead
- Brown 'would buy 231 fans a pint'
- Braintree Town 1-0 Welling United
- Shrewsbury Town 1-2 Southend United
- Pet cat 'mistaken for leopard beast'
- Ex-witch jail owner's 'paranormal plea'
- IVF 'lottery' for infertile couples
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Father jailed over shop knife siege
- VIDEO: Footage of Dad's Army cast unearthed
- Hong Kong rapist extradited to UK
- Southampton v West Ham United
- Tram plan to replace island rail line
- Surprise Wade loss for Van Gerwen
- E-fits of laughter at farcical faces
- Girl, 13, hit by bus at crossing
- Academy chain 'failing too many pupils'
- Milk bottle spillage shuts main road
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man jailed for attack on journalist
- Chelsea v Manchester United
- 'Leicester game not the biggest'
- Man City-Leicester - a title decider
- Van driver witness sought over M62 crash
- Bolton Wanderers v Rotherham United
- Man City not a distraction - Guardiola
- Leicester v Sale (Sat)
- VIDEO: Inside Man City's new medical complex
- Wolves 'must improve' despite win
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Legal high dealers pushed underground
- Air defence college set for Lincoln
- Men jailed over karaoke attack
- Badgers blamed for flood defence damage
- Council cuts 'threat' to bus services
- College course for cabbies 'ridiculous'
- Campsite's singles ban angers widow
- Council to cut budget and raise tax
- Whale removal costs taxpayer £26,000
- 'Record number' of hare coursers caught
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Chiltern Camerata performs choral and orchestral music by Mozart and Haydn – 27 February
- Bubble Rush Sunday 17 April 2016 – Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting 9th February
- THE MARTYRS OF AMERSHAM Community Play – March 10 – 19
- More Details on the Redevelopment of Iceland Building
- ‘The Magic Toyshop’ musical family play is a world premiere to be performed at the Elgiva 21st-24th Jan 2016
- Amersham Museum’s Winter Tales talks 2016 – Jan, Feb & March
- Appeal for information after robbery – Amersham – 26 November
- Amersham’s Entertainer Says “Nostalgia rules this Christmas”
- Biggest Loser – Hospice of St Francis sponsored weight-loss and fitness challenge
A man who threatened shop workers with a knife because his child had been taken into care is jailed.
News report of the original stars of Dad's Army
A rapist who fled to Hong Kong before his trial is extradited to the UK to start his 15-year prison sentence.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Southampton and West Ham United.
A tram service could be the solution to saving a dilapidated Isle of Wight rail line, a council-commissioned report states.
World number one Michael van Gerwen is beaten by James Wade on the opening night of the 2016 Premier League in Leeds.
Police e-fits provoke hilarity and ridicule
A 13-year-old girl is left with facial injuries after being hit by a bus at a pedestrian crossing.
The biggest academy chain in England, which runs a number of schools in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, is accused by Ofsted of "failing too many pupils".
A lorry sheds its load of bottled milk leading to the closure of a section of one of the major routes into Southampton city centre.
Two train companies have been shortlisted for the South Western franchise, the government announces.
Ferry firm Wightlink is to replace specialist steel wiring supports more frequently after a car deck partially collapsed injuring four people.
Hampshire's James Vince will sit out the Indian Premier League auction in a bid to press for an England Test place.
A bicycle, bought for a woman so she could cycle to Paris to raise money for specialist cancer equipment, is stolen.
A look back at what has changed since South West Trains' inception
The family of a woman who killed herself after being discharged from hospital claims a report into her death is "psycho babble and twaddle".
Southampton's Craig David on his comeback
Campaigners want a war memorial to be moved from a town graveyard to its original home on the High Street.
A man thought to have been armed with a crossbow is arrested by police officers on the Isle of Wight.
Portsmouth boss Paul Cook says the closing moments of their draw at Morecambe "couldn't have been made up".