BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Women's Super League One: Birmingham City Ladies 2-1 Liverpool Ladies
- New £150k West Midlands mental health scheme set up
- Margaret Rope: The 'genius' stained glass artist who became a nun
- Jack Grealish: Aston Villa winger fined over hotel party
- Stoke City 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
- Solihull Moors 1-1 Boreham Wood
- Peterborough United 1-1 Walsall
- New bishop of Lichfield installed at cathedral service
- Hillsborough: 132 police officers and staff fail to help watchdog
- MG to end UK car production at Longbridge with switch to China
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Cars smashed in suspected hate crime attacks in Bristol
- Premiership: Leicester Tigers 34-14 Bath
- Rugby player Dan Hickey's family in Bristol Half Marathon
- Lost footage of Bath to be screened
- Bristol Rovers 2-1 Port Vale
- Labour suspends members in Bristol for 'breaking party rules'
- Somerset's James Hildreth: Watching title climax 'an up-and-down rollercoaster'
- County Championship: Middlesex win title by beating Yorkshire at Lord's
- County Championship: Marshall's last Gloucestershire game ends in Sussex draw
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
Cornwall Council News feed
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
- Progress continues to help deliver a roundabout at A3075 Cubert Crossroads
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/05447
- Stoptober - the 28-day quit smoking campaign - is back
- Cornwall Housing is supporting #housingday
- Sexual Health Week 2016 puts the spotlight on STIs as pharmacies in Cornwall pilot chlamydia testing
BBC Essex News Feed
- Jamie Day: Braintree Town part company with manager
- Braintree Town 0-1 Forest Green Rovers
- Colchester United 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Northampton Town 4-0 Southend United
- 100th anniversary of Zeppelin crashes in Essex
- 'No Pokemon Go' at Holland-on-Sea complaint to council
- County Championship: Kent and Essex play out tame draw at Canterbury
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
- Harlow murder: Mourners celebrate life of 'wonderful' man
- Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump out of Shanghai Masters
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire: Giles White sees positives for future despite Championship relegation
- Car crash boy back at school after 'amazing' recovery
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Portsmouth v Barnet
- New Forest stream campaigners dubbed 'climate deniers'
- County Championship: Hampshire relegated as Durham win at Ageas Bowl
- Gosport ferry firm defends 'not for the idle' job advert
- West Ham United v Southampton
- Andy Carter: Former Nottinghamshire and Hampshire seam bowler retires
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Why Jewish schools are using extra security
- Steph Houghton says joining Manchester City was a 'massive risk'
- Olympics golden couple Jason Kenny and Laura Trott marry in private
- Coronation Street actor Marc Anwar sacked over 'racist tweets'
- Anthony Crolla: Briton set for Jorge Linares rematch after points defeat
- Anthony Crolla loses his WBA lightweight title to Jorge Linares
- Kevin de Bruyne: Manchester City to assess midfielder's hamstring injury
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Swindon Town
- Millwall 2-3 Rochdale
- Bury 2-1 Chesterfield
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
- HMP Lincoln prisoners moved while disturbance investigated
- Fears for future of Sutterton green burial site
- Andy Hall: Thai court finds UK activist guilty of defamation
- Police force becomes first in UK to mount global search for chief
- 'Badman' driver offered Willoughby crash passenger bribe
- Finalists for Tree of the Year
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
Two people have received custodial sentences for breaching undertakings to the court designed to curb anti-social behaviour in Aldershot town centre. Two people have received custodial sentences for breaching undertakings to the court designed to curb anti-social behaviour in Aldershot town centre.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Southampton and Sunderland.
Manchester United will face Fenerbahce, Feyenoord and Zorya Luhansk in the group stage of the Europa League.
About 5.1 million people will head off on breaks within the UK over the bank holiday weekend, the tourism agency VisitEngland says.
Charges are to be brought in for DIY construction waste at recycling centres across Hampshire to cut council spending.
Roelof van der Merwe and Craig Overton close in on centuries as Somerset build a big lead over Hampshire.
Plans to increase the airspace around Farnborough Airport are branded "a blight on the countryside".
An 82-year-old woman is found dead following a house fire in Hampshire.
A sail-past is held off Portsmouth to mark the centenary of the Royal Navy's Coastal Force boats.
Rushmoor Borough Council has begun the process of setting up its own good causes lottery. Rushmoor Borough Council has begun the process of setting up its own good causes lottery.
One hundred years ago an arm of the Royal Navy was formed to run "suicide missions" against the German naval forces.
Tom Abell leads the way with 79 as Somerset reply to Hampshire's 338 all out with 257-5 by the close at Taunton.
Hospital staff fulfil the dying wish of a four-year-old girl to have one last swim with her parents.
A 46% rise in assaults on ambulance staff could see paramedics wearing cameras, South East Coast Ambulance Service says.
All-rounder Sean Ervine hits 103 as Hampshire make 281-6 on day one of their Championship game against Somerset.
Liam Dawson could make his England one-day debut alongside fellow spinners Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid in Wednesday's series opener against Pakistan.
Workers on Southern trains are to stage a 48-hour strike on 7 and 8 September, the RMT union announces.
Former aircraft carrier HMS Illustrious is sold for £2m for scrap metal by the Ministry of Defence after attempts to preserve it fail.
Ofsted chairman David Hoare, who apologised after controversial remarks describing the Isle of Wight as a "ghetto", resigns.
A teenager is rescued after becoming stuck in thick mud on a river bank.