BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Burton Albion v Birmingham City
- Walsall report profit for 11th successive season
- Plans to cut Walsall Council libraries from 16 to one revealed
- Murder arrest after death of man stabbed in Birmingham
- Sir Michael Balcon honoured in Birmingham film exhibition
- Father ready to 'embrace' refugee son who made Lily Allen cry
- Kieron Morris: Walsall winger signs one-year Saddlers contract extension
- Wolverhampton grotto firm blaze: Arson suspected
- Ex-Blues goalkeeper Sprake dies aged 71
- Birmingham pub bombings: PM says she hopes victims' families get legal aid
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Baby gorilla meets troop for first time
- Tom Hiddleston to play villainous role in new Aardman film Early Man
- Former Ch Supt Gary Davies charged with sexual assault
- Hempleman-Adams Arctic challenge 'demonstrates climate change'
- Cameron Bancroft: Gloucestershire re-sign batsman for 2017
- Steak knife confiscated from girl in school playground
- Bath fraud suspect among '10 most wanted'
- Cancer mum Heidi Loughlin 'amazed' at bucket list response
- 'Don't panic!' Rugby players stuck in lift
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: Bath v Bristol (Thu)
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
- Have you registered to vote?
- One in three electric blankets found to be faulty at free testing events
- Cornwall Council celebrates its adoptive families
- Young people, affordable housing and local health and care on the agenda for Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel
BBC Essex News Feed
- Simon Harmer: South Africa all-rounder joins Essex on Kolpak deal
- Archie Darby dog attack: Baby 'snatched from mother's arms'
- Burglary shooting trial: Essex Police had one car available
- Online sex abuse teacher Cory Baptiste jailed
- Lewis Kinsella: Colchester United defender has ankle surgery
- Farm near Colchester invites families to pick pumpkins and enjoy day out
- Dog attacks: When is a fatal dog mauling a criminal offence?
- Ricci Gallagher death: Case 'extremely difficult' for prosecutors
- Alastair Cook to break England Test record
- Millionaire Timothy Mardon 'shot after whispered 999 call'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Russian warships pass through English Channel
- Michael Freshwater death: Three face no action
- Portsmouth police hub location announced
- Southern rail: Fears for health and safety on network
- Tribute to father-of-two killed after leaving crashed car on M3
- Boldre Hoard: Appeal to stop Roman coin collection split
- Sam Gallagher: Blackburn boss Owen Coyle 'would love to' buy Southampton striker
- 'Threatened' Isle of Wight Festival confirms dates
- FA Cup first round: BBC Two to show Eastleigh v Swindon Town clash
- Southern rail: Strike suspended at British Legion's request
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Sergio Aguero and Vincent Kompany have future - Pep Guardiola
- Greater Manchester plans for 225,000 new homes revealed
- Knowl View: Police union hits back at MP's criticism of abuse inquiry
- Wigan Athletic v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Peter Odemwingie: Ex-Stoke and West Brom striker training with Bolton Wanderers
- World Club Series 2017: Wigan and Warrington to face Cronulla and Brisbane
- Justin Bieber asks Manchester crowd to 'stay quiet' during ballads and cuts chat short
- Osborne tells of Brexit campaign 'mistakes'
- Man raped in Manchester Gay Village attack
- Oldham's old town hall opens after redevelopment into entertainment complex
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
- FA Cup: Wrexham 2-3 Stamford
- Spalding murders: Girl, 15, guilty of double murder
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
Rushmoor Borough Council's Cabinet is backing plans for an 'all through' school in Aldershot, which would cater for children from four to sixteen years of age. Rushmoor Borough Council's Cabinet is backing plans for an 'all through' school in Aldershot, which would cater for children from four to sixteen years of age.
Rushmoor Borough Council has formally cautioned the partners of two separate food businesses for failing food hygiene law. Rushmoor Borough Council has formally cautioned the partners of two separate food businesses for failing food hygiene law.
A ferry company defends a job advert warning "idlers", heavy drinkers and the thin-skinned not to apply after it is branded "ill-advised".
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between West Ham United and Southampton.
Seam bowler Andy Carter, most recently with Hampshire, announces his retirement from first-class cricket.
More than 2,000 members of the Mothers' Union take part in services to mark the organisation's 140th anniversary.
A Ferris wheel ride is being taken away from a seafront resort amid fears migrating geese returning to the area could fly into it.
Hampshire's Division One survival bid is kept in check by rain and five wickets from Durham off-spinner Ryan Pringle.
Southern Railway workers are to stage 14 days of strike action in five blocks from October in an ongoing dispute over the role of conductors on trains.
Fewer than 6,000 people respond to consultations about devolution in Hampshire which cost more than £160,000.
Graduates from our latest Skilled Up course are celebrating after completing the four-week construction based training programme. Graduates from our latest Skilled Up course are celebrating after completing the four-week construction based training programme.
Rushmoor Borough Council has secured £900,000 of grant funding from the Enterprise M3 local enterprise partnership for a major transport scheme at Aldershot railway station. Rushmoor Borough Council has secured £900,000 of grant funding from the Enterprise M3 local enterprise partnership for a major transport scheme at Aldershot railway station.
Former Norwich City, Bristol Rovers and Reading striker Jamie Cureton, 41, joins National League Eastleigh.
Manchester rivals City and United are drawn to face each other in the fourth round of the EFL Cup.
Eastleigh sign former Oxford United and Northampton Town goalkeeper Ryan Clarke on a deal until the end of the season.
Hampshire keep their hopes of Division One survival alive with a 169-run lead over Durham at the Ageas Bowl.
Hampshire chairman Rod Bransgrove sees a new eight-team Twenty20 competition as vital to keeping the game's young audience.
A car dealership with 12 sites across Berkshire and Hampshire is placed into administration causing the loss of 267 jobs.
Dover Athletic sign defender Ayo Obileye from fellow National League side Eastleigh on a two-month loan deal.
Two women are removed from a flight at Southampton airport after they began writing on the aircraft with marker pens.