BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Kohler-Cadmore looks 'special' - Rhodes
- Three held on Syria terror charges
- FA Cup quarter-final replays scrapped
- Couple guilty of body-under-bed killing
- Woakes replaces Stokes for second Test
- HS2 'over-priced' say transport experts
- Tram network 'has never made profit'
- Wales' Bradshaw ruled out of Euro 2016
- Glee at comedy club's new trademark win
- Probe into councillor's 'house buy' plan
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Work begins on Concorde's final home
- Bristol 'great for Premiership' - Robinson
- Park attack man dies in hospital
- Keeper Fielding to miss start of season
- Leicester sign new England prop Genge
- Bristol 32-34 Doncaster (Agg 60-47)
- NHS worker charged with drug theft
- Tributes to festival-goer crash victim
- Hildreth weathers Middlesex burst
- Newton and Crook secure Northants draw
Cornwall Council News feed
- Tresillian Cycle Route opens with two Cornwall Councillors on a tandem
- How a Spring clean could save your life!
- Greater opportunity for Procurement Training in Cornwall
- Goonhilly Wind Farm Community Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Fun and games in Cornwall’s libraries as BookTrust give away 450,000 books in National Bookstart Week
- Exciting new look Trenance Play Park to open middle of June
- Opportunity to work with artist Sue Lewington at a workshop inspired by Cornwall’s historic maps
- Conditional discharge for Bugle woman
- Conditional discharge for Launceston landlord
- BBC Music Day comes to Cornwall
BBC Essex News Feed
- Shrews sign Southend midfielder Deegan
- Teen killer to appeal against sentence
- Glamorgan victory bid blunted by Essex
- 'Human cargo' made cries for help
- Wright agrees one-year Colchester deal
- 'Unprovoked' acid attack teen arrest
- Missing man case now a murder inquiry
- Bragg ton puts Glamorgan on top
- Lorry drivers deny smuggling Afghans
- Van der Gugten limits Essex lead
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Gorilla-suited pro-EU man 'assaulted'
- Rollercoaster evacuated mid-ride
- Ship's first cruise prompts complaints
- Forster backs Saints in Europa League
- Hampshire's Smith heaps praise on Best
- CCTV appeal over Co-op gunpoint robbery
- Rise in NHS spend on private ambulances
- 'Second chance' for heart transplant boy
- VIDEO: The Queen Mary's role in helping Jews flee
- Rail strike conductor sickness doubles
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- England's Buttler stays at Lancashire
- Council firm lost taxpayers £1.6m
- Justice system near 'breaking point'
- Mourinho and Man Utd agree deal
- First arrest after legal high ban
- Lillis stays at Dale as Kennedy exits
- Seventh arrest in stab murder inquiry
- Bury striker Lowe returns to Crewe
- I've made my choice - Ibrahimovic
- Armed gang jailed over £1.5m robberies
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Axed airshow returns at Red Arrows base
- Grass verge used to produce electricity
- Murder charge after woman's body found
- Substation 'shooting' caused power cuts
- VIDEO: Timelapse video of poppies installation
- Man re-arrested in house murder inquiry
- VIDEO: Noisy peacocks threatened with eviction
- Sex abuse case police defend actions
- New £1m nature reserve centre opens
- FA 'looking into' non-league fixture
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
An MP calls for urgent action to tackle an under-fire health trust after a Care Quality Commission report concluded it is 'continuing to put patients at risk'.
Dawid Malan's century helps Middlesex build a first-innings' lead against Hampshire, but a draw looks the likely result.
A man is treated in hospital after an unknown liquid was thrown in his face during an assault in Lee-on-the-Solent.
A body has been found in the search for a Hampshire man who went missing during a trip to the Highlands six weeks ago.
Hampshire fast bowler Fidel Edwards is set to miss the rest of the season after surgery on a broken ankle.
Fishermen call for assurances that if a tidal energy farm planned for the Isle of Wight fails it will not ruin valuable shellfish beds.
Police investigating the death of a man found stabbed to death in Southampton make two further arrests.
Rain slows Middlesex's reply on day two at Hampshire, as the visitors reach 84-3 in reply to 336.
Detectives are given more time to question a suspect over the death of a man, whose body was discovered in a flat in Southampton.
A thatched cottage is wrecked in a blaze which left one firefighter needing treatment after material was blown in his eyes.
A man is charged with attempted murder by police investigating a suspected hammer attack on a 17-year-old girl in Portsmouth.
How a salesman set up a £100m jobs website
Hampshire's Michael Carberry scores a century against Middlesex, whose captain Adam Voges is injured by a throw.
The partner of a man whose body was discovered in a flat in Southampton talks about losing the "love of her life".
The body of a man has been found at a flat in Southampton prompting a murder investigation.
A new cross-Solent ferry service is set to begin trial sailings after a community venture raised thousands of pounds through crowdfunding.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Woking and Eastleigh.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Bromley and Aldershot Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Hartlepool United and Portsmouth.
A man is arrested by police investigating a suspected hammer attack on a 17-year-old girl in Portsmouth.