BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walsall v Milton Keynes Dons
- Harry Redknapp: Birmingham City boss disappointed not to be safe as Villa lost
- Guiseley v Solihull Moors
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson case: 'Hundreds' of other victims
- Birmingham 'rage room' offers novel approach to stress relief
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson needlessly harmed patients
- Birmingham hopes for Commonwealth Games
- Isaiah Wright-Young jailed over Kenichi Phillips car shooting
- Blackburn Rovers v Aston Villa
- A woman operated on four times by Ian Paterson said it left her feeling "violated".
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Millwall
- British 'Syria fighter' Josh Walker accused of terror offences
- Watch: Mary Hayes' firemen-for-her-birthday wish granted
- Bristol Rovers: First-team coach Steve Yates to leave the club at season's end
- Tory MP Jack Lopresti blames 'smear campaign' for deselection call
- One-Day Cup: Roelof van der Merwe seals Somerset win over Surrey
- Dirty Bristol student home wins award
- 6,000 drivers caught speeding on M32 in 15 days
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City
- NFL Draft 2017: Alex Jenkins' journey from a supermarket job to draft contender
Cornwall Council News feed
- Landlord prosecuted for unsafe House in Multiple Occupation in Camborne
- Avoid a dangerous shock this Bank Holiday weekend
- Council’s Planning Enforcement Team successfully prosecutes landowner for non-compliance with a Breach of Condition Notice
- First public Kresen Kernow site tours taking place in May
- Truro Safe Partnership helps the City’s vulnerable and launches donation points in Truro
- Stargazing event to celebrate Bodmin Moor International Dark Sky Landscape bid
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service to welcome applications for wholetime firefighters
- Work begins on repairs to Cremyll Quay on the River Tamar
- Already registered to vote in the local elections? If so no need to re-register to vote in the General Election
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service demonstrate the dangers of accidental drowning
BBC Essex News Feed
- First civilian WW2 death victims honoured in Clacton
- Aldershot Town 2-0 Braintree Town
- Leyton Orient v Colchester United
- Compost, sprouts and tinsel: The peculiar pet food peccadilloes
- Southend United submits plans for 22,000-seat stadium
- M11 crash: Lorry driver guilty of death by dangerous driving
- Basildon schoolgirl Sherie-Lea James died of drug overdose
- Westcliff High School ex-teacher acquitted of child sex offences
- MP's aide Samuel Armstrong denies Parliament rape charges
- Major clean-up under way after rubbish left in Laindon
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Man dies in overnight collision on A31
- Mansfield Town v Portsmouth
- Aldershot Town v Braintree Town
- Eastleigh v Wrexham
- Portsmouth: Michael Eisner's takeover offer deal set out for fans
- Isle of Wight MP steps down after 'gay danger remark'
- Family 'elated' at helicopter's safe emergency landing despite tail loss
- Portsmouth: Paul Cook set to retain bulk of promotion squad for League One
- Southampton v Hull City
- British Sailing: Mark Robinson named new Olympic performance manager
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Anthony Joshua: Tyson Fury says yes to all-British heavyweight title fight
- Wigan Athletic: Relegated Championship side have new manager shortlist ready
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Sutton United
- Mike Samwell car theft murder accused appears in court
- Election 2017: Will the decline in younger voter turnout continue?
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson case: 'Hundreds' of other victims
- Super League: Hull FC 34-10 Warrington Wolves
- One-Day Cup: Haseeb Hameed makes 88 but Leicestershire beat Lancashire
- Leading Manchester squash coach jailed for abusing 10 boys
- Mike Samwell car theft death: Man charged with murder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Southport 1-1 Lincoln City
- General election 2017: UKIP leader Paul Nuttall to stand in Boston and Skegness
- RSPCA warning over keeping raccoon dogs as pets
- UKIP leader tight-lipped on Boston talk
- Northern rail workers walk out as strike begins
- Lincoln Cathedral school abuse case: Ex-pupils sought
- Gainsborough burglary accused appears in court
- Northern rail strike to go ahead after talks fail
- Boston patient fatally impaled on physio hoist, court hears
- Jail for man who groomed girl on Facebook
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Learn to Fly Fish for Free In Amersham – 19 May
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Saturday 3rd June
- CRAFT FAIR – Amersham – May 27
- Concert with two choirs Bucks Voices and the Chiltern Singers – Amersham 6 May
- Scrub up for Scannappeal – fun run – Sunday 21 May
- Over the Top! by the Journeymen Theatre – Amersham – Saturday 25th March
- Much Ado About Nothing. Open Air Theatre – 14th -17th & 21st-24th June
- Charity Concert for Help Refugees – Amersham – 8th April
- Bucks Open Studios 10 – 25 June 2017
- “Percy Bysshe Shelley – A Humanist Out of Time” Presentation in Amersham 8th March 2017
The number of women who died in prison in England and Wales reached a record 22 last year. Here are two of them.
A look at the continuing efforts to beat the fraudsters who target the global fine wine market.
A man and woman were arrested after the three-week-old baby suffered serious injuries.
The Sunbeam 1,000hp car broke the 200mph barrier when it set a land speed record in 1927.
Speaking on his 109th birthday, Bob Weighton said Britain's exit from the EU would be "like a divorce".
The charity says it received more complaints in 2016, but the number of prosecutions fell.
Father-of-10 Gary Stacey died from "overwhelming" head injuries, the court heard.
Hampshire batsman Michael Carberry thanks the "cricket family" for its support during his cancer fight.
MP Royston Smith says a Spitfire memorial in Southampton is long overdue.
She was on her way back to her holiday home with her family when the day out turned to tragedy.
It would be the tallest such attraction south of London's Shard.
Portsmouth's Danny Rose believes "experienced heads" in the team will guide them to automatic promotion from League Two.
MTR will run one of the UK's biggest franchises, along with majority stakeholder First Group.
Carl Scott's body was found at a property in the Stanmore area of Winchester.
The Loose Cannon crashed in Cowes Marina in the early hours of Sunday.
Threats of £120 fines did not put parents off as almost a million children missed school.
Northern Ireland captain Steven Davis praises the team's "game management" as two first-half goals set up a crucial 2-0 World Cup qualifier win over Norway at Windsor Park.
The crash led to a two-hour coastguard search for a missing man and a police investigation.
Aldershot move into the National League play-off places with a comfortable victory at Macclesfield.
Gateshead slip out of the National League play-off places after being held to a draw at Eastleigh.