BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Bucket list student Matt Greenwood 'overwhelmed by support'
- Villa face Spurs trip in FA Cup
- West Brom & Watford charged by FA for failing to control players
- Woakes named in England ODI squad
- Police worker hid domestic violence injuries from colleagues
- Birmingham man, 101, on trial for child sex abuse
- Tony Pulis: West Brom manager hopes early-season form will help attract players
- Dave Edwards: Wolves midfielder agrees new contract to 2019
- FA Cup: Stourbridge's Gary Hackett frustrated by Northampton 'anti-climax'
- Nadine Foster death: Two charged over Hagley Road crash
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City to play Shrews or Fleetwood
- Pat Lam: Bristol appoint Connacht boss from next season on three-year contract
- Darrell Clarke: Bristol Rovers manager urges January investment in squad
- Jake Andrews: Guernsey FC's Bristol City loanee happy to play home games
- Shirehampton death: Three 'may have witnessed fatal attack'
- Bristol Harbour Finzels Reach bridge brought in by barge
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Barrow
- Bristol City duo Jake Andrews and Kodi Lyons-Foster join Guernsey FC on loan
- MetroBus bridge work to shut busy Winterstoke Road
- Three jailed for 'appalling' sex trafficking offences in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- £115,000 in Community Chest grants awarded to voluntary and community groups in Cornwall
- Health and care on the agenda for the China Clay Community Network Panel meeting
- Health and care plan and policing on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel meeting
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss air quality and proposals to transform health and care
- Nature does a lot for us… you can do a lot for nature……. Cornwall leads the way with the Environmental Growth Strategy
- Cornwall leads the way with Environmental Growth Strategy
- Keeping warm safely
- Community groups celebrate at St Austell and Mevagissey Community Network Panel meeting
- International Day for Disabled People - Equipment Amnesty
- Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel to discuss Public Rights of Way and NHS Sustainability & Transformation Plan
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ryedale aircraft crash: Student pilots 'unable to recover from spin'
- Trevor Bayliss expects Alastair Cook to captain England in 2017-18 Ashes
- Man and woman found dead in car on Essex housing estate
- Husband ordered to leave home over wife mistreatment claims
- Mark Selby beats Ronnie O'Sullivan to win UK Championship final
- Millwall v Braintree Town
- Clacton girl, 3, praised for life-saving 999 call
- UK Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan dreadful - Mark Williams
- UK Championship 2016: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Mark Williams to reach semis
- River crossing mocked in Christmas song
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton drawn at Norwich in FA Cup
- Clubs warned about ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse
- Dawson included in England ODI squad
- Rail minister refuses Southern rail dispute intervention
- Sam McQueen: Southampton defender agrees long-term contract until 2021
- Nicholas Eggington jailed for Cheam School sex offences
- Cheeki Rafiki yacht deaths: Douglas Innes denies manslaughter
- Ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse 'not vetted'
- Body found in bushes in Hook near housing estate
- Eastleigh 3-3 FC Halifax Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Turner Prize: Helen Marten wins 2016 award
- Man City face West Ham trip in FA Cup
- Chinatown fire: Deaths of rough sleepers treated as murder
- Manchester City v Celtic
- Manchester City and Chelsea charged over player behaviour
- Sex abuse footballers 'want to be free of pain'
- Man chased and detained by Manchester Metrolink security staff dies
- Sergio Aguero: Manchester City striker banned for four games for David Luiz foul
- Metrolink tram driver sacked for speeding on Oldham line
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln to face Ipswich in third round
- Farage campaigns in front of misspelt constituency poster
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
- Man killed in Lincolnshire road crash
- Yorkshire and Lincolnshire's political week in 60 seconds
- Brussels sprouts under Christmas threat after summer moth invasion
- RAF Waddington amputee Spitfire pilot flies solo
- Gainsborough Christmas lights: Jewellery stolen during switch-on
- Red Arrows complete 'Best of British' world tour
- Lincolnshire GPs 'face pressure' from surgery closures
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amie Fit at home Personal Training
- Rotary in Amersham Celebrates its 70th Charter This Year
- Thames Hospice to Open Seventeenth Shop in Old Amersham – December 2
- “Religion: A Threat to us All?” – Talk By Present of National Secular Society – 14 December
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society – Haydn: The Creation – December 3
- Calling all former employees of Amersham’s Goya or Brazils/Bowyers
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
A former Southampton footballer who ran and cycled to every Premier League and Championship stadium in two weeks is to receive the freedom of the city.
Residents and local organisations are being invited to give their views on proposed changes to Rushmoor Borough Council's council tax support scheme. Residents and local organisations are being invited to give their views on proposed changes to Rushmoor Borough Council's council tax support scheme.
British banker Rurik Jutting is found guilty of the sadistic murders of two women in Hong Kong.
A teacher sexually assaulted young girls at the school where he worked in the 1970s, a court hears.
The government is to sell off 56 more sites by 2040 as part of a review of Ministry of Defence land.
A company which runs a Hampshire care home where an elderly woman choked to death on a meatball is fined £80,000.
An "extensive search" is under way for a missing person off the coast of Hampshire.
Gosport Borough close in on a takeover by a locally-based consortium following financial uncertainty.
Indie rock band Arcade Fire are revealed as the Saturday night headliner for the Isle of Wight Festival next year.
Hampshire appoint former Yorkshire and England all-rounder Craig White as head coach.
Nearly all conductors have signed up for a new on-board supervisor role on Southern trains, the rail company says.
Parked vehicles blocking fire stations delaying fire engines getting to incidents in Hampshire spark an online campaign.
A man is taken to hospital after inhaling smoke when a fire destroys a caravan on Hayling Island.
Sailor Alex Thomson starts his attempt to become the first British winner of the Vendee Globe.
A scuba diver who spent years researching the wreck of a sea plane off the Hampshire coast believes he has finally identified the aircraft.
Protesters take to the streets of Brighton in support of Southern rail workers taking part in their 17th day of strike action.
A man on a jet ski escapes injury after ploughing into a high-speed ferry in Southampton Water.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Forest Green Rovers and Aldershot Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup game between Portsmouth and Wycombe Wanderers.
The Royal Navy's bomb disposal unit shows BBC News how it gets rid of dangerous unexploded devices found at sea.