BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- School crossing jobs saved from cuts
- Burglars kick pet dog in the head
- Ex-footballer sentenced for affray
- Terror suspect 'out of Portugal prison'
- Rotherham United v Birmingham City
- Rowett plays down Derby speculation
- Aston Villa v Liverpool
- Everton v West Bromwich Albion
- Junior doctor claims he ran cancer ward
- Arrest over warehouse death killing
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Air passenger devolution '£843m cost'
- Rolls-Royce shares climb 14% on results
- Worcester v Bath (Sat)
- Abandoned harbour boats to be sold
- Bristol City v Ipswich Town
- Cities alliance moves a step closer
- Willow whales dive into new home
- Kids Co boss denies 'mesmerising' PM
- 'Premier League' surgeon bit secretary
- Disgust at 'doughnut mountain'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Fire course aims to help improve job prospects of Newquay group
- Pathways to Health event at the Knowledge Spa at The Royal Cornwall Hospital
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service take the time to talk on the stigmas surrounding mental health for its staff
- Prison sentence for Bugle man who sold illegal tobacco
- Trading Standards warn residents to be on the look-out for rogue traders
- Introducing Archie, the newest member of Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service
- Appeal for information after injured stray dog is found in Falmouth
- Buying from local selling sites and local fairs? Are you aware of risks
- Healthy communities key to the future of health services in Cornwall
- Penryn College students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
BBC Essex News Feed
- Hamster ribbing for stolen shopping PC
- Man guilty of killing graduate
- Braintree sign Concord winger Gardner
- Leaving Yorkshire is strange - McGrath
- McGrath joins Essex coaching staff
- Third man charged with pensioner murder
- Shooting victim 'facing amputation'
- Keen underestimated U's challenge
- Fireman cleared of indecent assaults
- M25 carriageway closed after crash
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- PCC wants police force name change
- VIDEO: Boy 'almost died during bath time'
- Cook hopes to win over all supporters
- Iron cannon found during dredging
- Aldershot sign Newport's Ralph on loan
- Rolling pin murder accused 'was set up'
- Anger at new town compulsory purchases
- Eastleigh P-P Barrow
- Log-jammed dog 'barked up wrong tree'
- Swansea City v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man charged as teenager dies in crash
- Man urinating on cenotaph 'disgusting'
- Man held on suspicion of murder
- Man Utd silence does not worry Van Gaal
- Manchester City v Tottenham Hotspur
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Bolton W
- IPCC to investigate police 'restraint'
- Sale v Exeter (Sat)
- Amadi-Holloway joins Oldham on loan
- Sunderland v Manchester United
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- JCB used in botched ram-raid attempt
- Courts and tribunal closures announced
- Ingram leads GB Paralympic judo team
- Riverside housing development planned
- 'Illegal immigrants' found on main road
- Armed rapist jailed after stand-off
- Man on paintball murder attempt charge
- Woodland sites to be transformed
- Whales died 'hunting for squid'
- Oil giant fined £3m for gas leak
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Turntable Music presents Said The Maiden with support from Helen Sanderson-White – 11 March
- The Chiltern Camerata performs choral and orchestral music by Mozart and Haydn – 27 February
- Bubble Rush Sunday 17 April 2016 – Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting 9th February
- THE MARTYRS OF AMERSHAM Community Play – March 10 – 19
- More Details on the Redevelopment of Iceland Building
- ‘The Magic Toyshop’ musical family play is a world premiere to be performed at the Elgiva 21st-24th Jan 2016
- Amersham Museum’s Winter Tales talks 2016 – Jan, Feb & March
- Appeal for information after robbery – Amersham – 26 November
- Amersham’s Entertainer Says “Nostalgia rules this Christmas”
Fate of writer's missing son may be solved
Hundreds of homes in Winchester are left without water or with poor pressure after a water main bursts.
The UK government extends the "blue belt" of protected marine areas around the British coastline, including three off the coast of Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
Watch the striker in action as he signs for Southampton
Southampton sign QPR striker Charlie Austin on a four-and-a-half-year contract for a fee reported to be about £4m.
Accrington's League Two game against Portsmouth is called off because of a frozen pitch.
Images of plump ponies by cartoonist Norman Thelwell are featuring in an exhibition of his artwork in Hampshire.
A Hampshire man is arrested after Lord and Lady March are assaulted and tied up by a burglar who stole more than £700,000 of family heirlooms.
Cameroonian footballer Guy Madjo is jailed in his absence for sexually assaulting a woman he invited to stay on his sofa.
The NHS is fined £40,000 for lax safety at a site where a pensioner plummeted to his death while riding a mobility scooter.
Rushmoor Borough Council could make important changes to its council tax support scheme following public consultation. Rushmoor Borough Council could make important changes to its council tax support scheme following public consultation.
A cyclist is in a critical condition after a collision with a car left him with life-changing head and spine injuries.
A former Portsmouth footballer is tracked down by postmen to help complete a fan's autograph collection.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Southampton and West Bromwich Albion.
A man who died in a crash involving three vehicles on the A31 is described as a "greatly-loved" family man.
A man who died in a head-on collision with a fire engine may have steered into the centre of the road deliberately, an inquest has heard.
More than £2m of taxpayers' money is to be spent on trying to help people lose weight in Hampshire.
A family from Southampton speak of their devastation after gold and cash, intended to pay for the care of daughter with Down's syndrome, is stolen.
Heirlooms worth £700,000, including a diamond tiara and a ring given by Charles II to his mistress, are stolen from a West Sussex stately home.
Medical researchers hope a new tissue bank, using patients in Southampton and five other hospitals, will give them a clearer insight into pancreatic cancer.