BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man charged with slavery offences
- Children's services is 'huge challenge'
- Pool bug 'caused children to be ill'
- Bleach-poisonings care worker sentenced
- Row over child service leader's future
- False terror kidnap claim PC jailed
- Bakayoko signs one-year Walsall deal
- Kohler-Cadmore looks 'special' - Rhodes
- Three held on Syria terror charges
- FA Cup quarter-final replays scrapped
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Beds appeal for sick children's parents
- Two appear in court over man's death
- 'Predatory' uni student attacker jailed
- Arrest over cash machine attacks
- Youths facing jail for Facebook posts
- Model guilty of millionaire murder
- Council HQ's £16m revamp completed
- Leeds target Clarke extends Rovers deal
- Wagstaff to exit Bristol City in summer
- Work begins on Concorde's final home
Cornwall Council News feed
- Prag yth yw Kernewek da rag Kernow Why Cornish is good for Cornwall
- Royal invitation for Cornwall’s Principal Child and Family Social Worker
- Four community groups in Cornwall shortlisted for Britain Has Spirit awards
- Cornwall Council appoints LHC to explore potential options for Liskeard Cattle Market site
- Tresillian Cycle Route opens with two Cornwall Councillors on a tandem
- How a Spring clean could save your life!
- Greater opportunity for Procurement Training in Cornwall
- Goonhilly Wind Farm Community Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Fun and games in Cornwall’s libraries as BookTrust give away 450,000 books in National Bookstart Week
- Exciting new look Trenance Play Park to open middle of June
BBC Essex News Feed
- Duckett's 189 puts Northants on top
- Colchester midfielder Curtis signs deal
- Shrews sign Southend midfielder Deegan
- Teen killer to appeal against sentence
- Glamorgan victory bid blunted by Essex
- 'Human cargo' made cries for help
- Wright agrees one-year Colchester deal
- 'Unprovoked' acid attack teen arrest
- Missing man case now a murder inquiry
- Bragg ton puts Glamorgan on top
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Witnesses sought over fatal attack
- Ducks and baby geese shot dead
- 'World's biggest' bouncy castle arrives
- Ex-Pompey boss owes Latvian bank £65m
- Hospital chief exec stands down
- Biker killed in crash is named
- Woman killed in A31 lorry crash named
- Eastleigh sign ex-Wales defender Duffy
- Troubled shipping firm reveals profit
- Gorilla-suited pro-EU man 'assaulted'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Drivers sought in fatal crash inquiry
- NI boss O'Neill names Euro 2016 squad
- 'Predatory' uni student attacker jailed
- Fitzpatrick signs new Macclesfield deal
- Man jailed for 'jealous rage' murder
- Notts County appoint Sheridan as boss
- Mourinho confirmed as Man Utd manager
- Boy's smeared make-up face goes viral
- Footballer accused of sexual grooming
- Mourinho: Still the Special One?
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Cathedral appoints first female dean
- House death murder accused in court
- Axed airshow returns at Red Arrows base
- Grass verge used to produce electricity
- Murder charge after woman's body found
- Substation 'shooting' caused power cuts
- VIDEO: Timelapse video of poppies installation
- Man re-arrested in house murder inquiry
- VIDEO: Noisy peacocks threatened with eviction
- Sex abuse case police defend actions
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
How a salesman set up a £100m jobs website
Hampshire's Michael Carberry scores a century against Middlesex, whose captain Adam Voges is injured by a throw.
The partner of a man whose body was discovered in a flat in Southampton talks about losing the "love of her life".
The body of a man has been found at a flat in Southampton prompting a murder investigation.
A new cross-Solent ferry service is set to begin trial sailings after a community venture raised thousands of pounds through crowdfunding.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Woking and Eastleigh.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Bromley and Aldershot Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Hartlepool United and Portsmouth.
A man is arrested by police investigating a suspected hammer attack on a 17-year-old girl in Portsmouth.
A section of railway in Surrey and Hampshire hit by a landslide due to reopen on 4 May.
Four English football fans, including two from Portsmouth, are each fined £1,500 for fighting in a Glasgow hotel after a row over tickets.
A new chairman is to be appointed at the scandal-hit trust where a teenager drowned in the bath.
A former South East MEP who dishonestly claimed almost £100,000 in expenses with a "sustained pattern of stealing" is jailed for four years.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Southampton and Manchester City.
The story behind Southampton's FA Cup final match-winner Bobby Stokes, 40 years on from his moment of Wembley magic.
Portsmouth boss Paul Cook still has automatic promotion hope from League Two while it remains mathematically possible.
A prison worker has admitted texting and calling an inmate via an illicit mobile phone.
The chairman of a health trust under fire for not properly investigating the unexpected deaths of patients resigns.
Portsmouth's Queen Alexandra Hospital is ordered to make immediate improvements to its emergency services.
A jewellery shop manager describes how she sprinted after a fleeing knifeman following an attempted robbery.