BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Burton Albion v Birmingham City
- Walsall report profit for 11th successive season
- Plans to cut Walsall Council libraries from 16 to one revealed
- Murder arrest after death of man stabbed in Birmingham
- Sir Michael Balcon honoured in Birmingham film exhibition
- Father ready to 'embrace' refugee son who made Lily Allen cry
- Kieron Morris: Walsall winger signs one-year Saddlers contract extension
- Wolverhampton grotto firm blaze: Arson suspected
- Ex-Blues goalkeeper Sprake dies aged 71
- Birmingham pub bombings: PM says she hopes victims' families get legal aid
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Baby gorilla meets troop for first time
- Tom Hiddleston to play villainous role in new Aardman film Early Man
- Former Ch Supt Gary Davies charged with sexual assault
- Hempleman-Adams Arctic challenge 'demonstrates climate change'
- Cameron Bancroft: Gloucestershire re-sign batsman for 2017
- Steak knife confiscated from girl in school playground
- Bath fraud suspect among '10 most wanted'
- Cancer mum Heidi Loughlin 'amazed' at bucket list response
- 'Don't panic!' Rugby players stuck in lift
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: Bath v Bristol (Thu)
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
- Have you registered to vote?
- One in three electric blankets found to be faulty at free testing events
- Cornwall Council celebrates its adoptive families
- Young people, affordable housing and local health and care on the agenda for Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel
BBC Essex News Feed
- Simon Harmer: South Africa all-rounder joins Essex on Kolpak deal
- Archie Darby dog attack: Baby 'snatched from mother's arms'
- Burglary shooting trial: Essex Police had one car available
- Online sex abuse teacher Cory Baptiste jailed
- Lewis Kinsella: Colchester United defender has ankle surgery
- Farm near Colchester invites families to pick pumpkins and enjoy day out
- Dog attacks: When is a fatal dog mauling a criminal offence?
- Ricci Gallagher death: Case 'extremely difficult' for prosecutors
- Alastair Cook to break England Test record
- Millionaire Timothy Mardon 'shot after whispered 999 call'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Boldre Hoard: Appeal to stop Roman coin collection split
- Sam Gallagher: Blackburn boss Owen Coyle 'would love to' buy Southampton striker
- 'Threatened' Isle of Wight Festival confirms dates
- FA Cup first round: BBC Two to show Eastleigh v Swindon Town clash
- Southern rail: Strike suspended at British Legion's request
- Southampton graduation proposal couple tie the knot
- Island vote 'jeopardises' Solent bid
- Netley Military Hospital restoration delay after contractor goes bust
- Inter Milan v Southampton
- UK sends warships to shadow Russian naval task force
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Murder charge over Middleton mass brawl stabbing
- Derbyshire suitcase body police release new picture
- Skyscraper approved at former Granada studios site
- Manchester man busks as nun in fantasy football forfeit
- Steve Diamond: Toulon 'a bit like Barcelona', says Sale Sharks boss
- Metrolink services hit by severe delays after points failure
- 'Alan Turing law': Thousands of gay men to be pardoned
- Champions League: Pep Guardiola says he will not change tactical philosophy
- Manchester United v Fenerbahce
- Warrington councillors agree to devolution with elected mayor
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
- FA Cup: Wrexham 2-3 Stamford
- Spalding murders: Girl, 15, guilty of double murder
- Spalding murders: What drove teenage sweethearts to kill?
- Spalding murders: Teen accused 'was driver' in killings
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
BBC Business presenter Aaron Heslehurst shows us around a Princess M Class vessel at the Southampton Boat Show, which has 37 miles of cabling, and costs $50,000 to fill with fuel.
The Rushmoor Fireworks Spectacular, organised by Rushmoor Borough Council, will be returning to Manor Park, Aldershot on Saturday 29 October - and this year, admission is free. The Rushmoor Fireworks Spectacular, organised by Rushmoor Borough Council, will be returning to Manor Park, Aldershot on Saturday 29 October - and this year, admission is free.
An ambulance service which serves four counties across the south of England is rated "good", despite consistently missing response targets.
The chairman of a troubled NHS trust criticised for allowing its under-fire chief executive to move to another post on the same pay resigns.
Mo Farah, Helen Glover and Justin Rose are among the athletes to have their stolen medical files made public by hackers.
Portsmouth midfielder Kyle Bennett is fully focused on the club's promotion push after being linked with Ipswich.
Hampshire director of cricket Giles White is confident the county can escape County Championship relegation again.
Tickets for a new lottery to benefit charities and voluntary groups in Portsmouth go on sale.
More than 200 local gardening enthusiasts joined together on Monday 12 September for the annual Rushmoor in Bloom awards evening at the Princes Hall in Aldershot. More than 200 local gardening enthusiasts joined together on Monday 12 September for the annual Rushmoor in Bloom awards evening at the Princes Hall in Aldershot.
A profile of virtual reality firm boss Samantha Kingston, who has enjoyed a meteoric rise after falling into the video games industry by accident.
Spectators gather in boats to watch a cricket match on a sandbank in the middle of the Solent.
An 18-year-old pedestrian dies while another is in a life-threatening condition after a crash in Andover on Friday night.
People caught using handheld mobile phones while driving in Britain are to face "much tougher penalties", with fines and points doubling, ministers say.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Southport and Aldershot Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Macclesfield Town and Eastleigh.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Accrington Stanley and Portsmouth.
UKIP MEP Diane James wins party leadership contest to succeed Nigel Farage and tells PM Theresa May to "get on" with Brexit.
The RMT union reacts with disbelief at news the owner of Southern Railway has been shortlisted for an award.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Southampton and Swansea City.
A woman died when her car crashed though the central reservation on the A3 near Petersfield, police say.