- County Championship: Surrey on brink of victory over Lancashire after five for Footitt
- Camber Sands deaths: Victims 'could have underestimated tide'
- Mayor of London Sadiq Khan calls for greater Paris ties
- Poster appeal for woman found dead at Gogar
- Alessio Romagnoli: AC Milan reject Chelsea bid and say player is not for sale
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- County Championship: Worcestershire's Mitchell hits century against Northants
- County Championship: Bad light ruins Durham-Warwickshire third day
- Henry Cowans: Aston Villa midfielder joins Stevenage Borough on loan
- Man dies two days after Newtown stabbing attack
- Fire rips through Black Country restaurant Hickory's
- Warwickshire v Lancashire: Bears plan to stage day/night Championship match
- Man proposes to girlfriend with film starring Lego version of himself
- Fire rips through Wall Heath Hickory's Smokehouse restaurant
- Hayley Simmonds: PhD and British time trial champion - but not at Rio
- Miguel Cummins: Worcestershire sign West Indies bowler to replace Kyle Abbott
BBC Bristol News Feed
- County Championship: Sam Billings career-best century puts Kent in control
- Fulham away in the EFL Cup? 'Meh', responds Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson
- Head teacher Ashley Yates jailed for filming pupils in toilets
- Bristol City Women: 'Greedy' Willie Kirk aims to win Women's Super League Two
- Taylor Moore: Bristol City sign England Under-19 defender from Lens
- Connor Roberts: Bristol Rovers sign Swansea City defender on loan
- Andy Robinson: Bristol director of rugby signs new contract to 2019
- County Championship: Darren Stevens hits unbeaten century as Kent take charge
- County Championship: Tom Abell leads Somerset reply against Hampshire
- Girl swept into sea at Newquay dies days after father
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council congratulates GCSE students in Cornwall
- Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel to discuss Police and Crime Plan
- Free tours of former Redruth Brewery
- Policing and Local Devolution Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Cornwall Council supporting Cornwall Pride this Saturday
- Working together brings greater training opportunities to the people of Cornwall
- Cornwall stages special Acorn service to remember those who have died from substance misuse
- Cornwall prepares for severe weather
- Council congratulates young people in Cornwall on A level success
- Cornwall Council welcomes Eisteddfod Proclamation and calls on new Secretary of State to provide funding for Cornish language
BBC Essex News Feed
- County Championship: Dan Lawrence century boosts Essex against Leicestershire
- Student Javid Ahmed admits stabbing mother in Maldon street
- Rio Paralympics: Seven athletes added to GB team after Russia ban
- Waltham Abbey hotel attack: Paul Simmons-Turner shot through tongue
- Ronald King jailed for shooting wife Rita at care home
- Rita King care home shooting: Dementia, delusions and desperation
- Jesse Ryder: Essex all-rounder returns to New Zealand early
- Cecil Jones Academy: Fire breaks out at Southend school
- County Championship: Alastair Cook makes four on Essex return
- Girls, 13, rescued from waist-deep mud near Harlow
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Portsmouth sail-past marks Coastal Forces boats centenary
- Spitfires of the seas
- County Championship: Tom Abell leads Somerset reply against Hampshire
- Hospital staff help fulfil swim wish of Evelyn Nolan, four
- Ambulance staff body-cams 'to tackle paramedic attacks'
- County Championship: Sean Ervine hits century for Hampshire against Somerset
- England v Pakistan: Liam Dawson could make ODI debut in series opener
- New strike dates in Southern guards safety dispute
- Former Portsmouth-based aircraft carrier HMS Illustrious sold for scrap
- Ofsted boss in Isle of Wight row quits
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Greater Manchester Police 'fails to record 38,000 crimes each year'
- Challenge Cup final: Warrington captain Chris Hill on plumbing and Wembley
- Jalal Uddin: Imam murder suspect 'could be in Syria'
- Joe Hart: Man City goalkeeper hails 'special night' after reaching Champions League
- EFL Cup: Northampton Town to host Manchester United in third round
- Callum Paterson: Hearts reject new Wigan bid for full-back
- Walker died while looking for safe route off Tryfan, Snowdonia
- County Championship: Surrey batsmen prosper against Lancashire
- James Vaughan: Bury sign striker after Birmingham City exit
- Bastian Schweinsteiger: Man Utd will be German's 'last club in Europe'
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Farmer Andrew Ward appeals for return of stolen MBE
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service faces 'wake up call', says MP
- Boston Stump church funeral Facebook appeal for Manfred Jaeke
- Police officer sacked after selling stolen kayak and paddles on eBay
- Public consulted on final Boston Barrier flood plans
- Craig Stanley: Southport sign Lincoln City midfielder on loan
- New wedding date for broken neck fireman James Thorpe
- Sculpture marks RAF Waddington's centenary
- Lincoln City v Southport
- Rio Olympics 2016: GB women win first hockey gold on penalties
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
Kumar Sangakkara is one of four batsmen to hit fifties as Surrey end day two 67 runs ahead of Lancashire at The Oval.
Newcastle United sign USA international defender DeAndre Yedlin from Tottenham Hotspur for an undisclosed fee.
Video emerges of a Jewish family, including six young children, facing anti-Semitic abuse while on a day out in east London.
A Jewish family, including six young children, faced anti-Semitic abuse while on a day-out in east London.
A 32-year-old man is arrested in north-west London on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts linked to Syria, police have said.
Huddersfield Town sign Charlton left-back Tareiq Holmes-Dennis on a three-year deal for an undisclosed fee.
A pregnant woman had to be induced as her unborn baby had no heartbeat after she was attacked by a robber who punched and stole her phone, police say.
Seven athletes are added to the British team for the Rio Paralympics, after Russia's ban on competing was upheld.
The club says it'll continue to work with police and the local council after it was forced to shut following two drug-related deaths.
Ex-detective constable Andrea Brown told the Victoria Derbyshire programme she was "very angry" at how she was treated by Met Police.
A two-year-old girl whose father was killed when a family were swept off rocks and into the sea by a large wave also dies.
A wayward shot that looks destined to go behind is kept in play by the wind, allowing Jack Mahoney to score for Thamesmead Town in the preliminary round of the FA Cup.
More than 1,000 bus drivers and engineers are set to strike "disrupting Notting Hill Carnival" in a row over rosters.
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sandro wants to secure a move to the Premier League
England and Harlequins prop Joe Marler says he "can cope with stuff under pressure now that things on and off the field are rosy".
West Ham boss Slaven Bilic is "interested" in Manchester City's Wilfried Bony following injuries to Andy Carroll and Andre Ayew.
The parents of a woman who fell to her death from a balcony in north London say they are no closer to knowing "everything that happened that night".
Mayor Sadiq Khan is on the lookout for an aide who will focus on boosting London's night-time culture.
A former Met Police officer who sued the force for wrongly using its powers to investigate her after she went on holiday while on sick leave wins her case.
The number of people needing help from paramedics after taking so-called legal highs has more than doubled each year since 2013, figures show.