BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Eric Black: Southampton assistant named in corruption claims
- Birmingham joins 2026 Commonwealth Games bidding
- John Lewis boss chosen as Conservative mayor candidate
- Kenichi Phillips: Teen shot for 'straying on rival drug dealer's turf'
- Roberto di Matteo: Aston Villa will finish in Championship top six, insists manager
- 'Give me a job' plea to commuters lands graduate an interview
- Claudio Yacob: West Brom midfielder signs new two-year contract
- Great Barr 'bleach attack' on boy, 12, probed
- Birmingham men deny giving money to terror suspect
- Wolverhampton Wolves beat Poole in semi
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Uni scientists create radiation detector using diamonds
- Bristol City v Nottingham Forest
- Violet Crumlish: Funeral held for Lurgan's 'Queen of the travellers'
- Liam Fox predicts free EU trade post-Brexit
- Premiership: Bristol v Saracens (Fri)
- Abels Shipbuilders: Final large Bristol shipbuilder closes
- Bristol child sex offender Nathan Watson caught in vigilante sting
- Martin Roberts: Bristol scrum-half out for 12 weeks with dislocated elbow
- Bristol PC says Staffie success 'about ability, not looks'
- Tiny double yellow lines painted on Bristol road
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council to carry out new pilot waste project in Port Isaac
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/00703
- Major step forward for Cornwall’s Local Plan
- Falmouth hoteliers fined after guest injured in balcony fall
- Truro night club owner fined for breaching licensing hours
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
BBC Essex News Feed
- Marc-Antoine Fortune: Southend United sign former West Brown and Celtic striker
- Teen killer James Fairweather loses appeal over jail term
- Alastair Cook: England Test captain signs new Essex contract
- Southend United 2-1 Oxford United
- Crawley Town 1-1 Colchester United
- Hakan Hayrettin: Braintree Town appoint new first-team manager
- Colchester high school abolishes 'traditional' homework
- Jaik Mickleburgh: Essex batsman to leave Division Two champions
- Paul Walter: Essex all-rounder signs new deal until 2018
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Criminal was under surveillance for 16 years
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Eric Black: Southampton assistant named in corruption claims
- WW2 bomb prompts evacuation in part of Portsmouth
- Hapoel Be'er Sheva 0-0 Southampton
- Chris Todd: Former Eastleigh manager training with Torquay United
- South East Coast Ambulance Service 'to be put in special measures'
- Portsmouth tower block evacuated after fire
- Roy Galvin dies after cyclist 'dispute' in Gosport
- Basingstoke crash victim falls from bridge onto ring road
- Fareham firefighter's life-saving device rolled out to navy
- Portsmouth: Paul Cook admits to away form concerns after 'flat' Blackpool display
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Gareth Southgate says Wayne Rooney will continue as England captain
- Greater Manchester Police officer charged in cannabis probe
- Super League: Wigan Warriors v Hull FC
- Million Pound Game: Hull KR v Salford Red Devils
- Marcus Rashford: Man Utd striker left out of England Under-21 squad
- 2018 World Cup: Striker Grigg to miss Northern Ireland games
- Birkenhead lorry driver jailed for causing a mother's death
- Police hunt on the run convicted killer Mark Ryder
- Cyril Smith child abuse case: No further action
- Oliver Faughey: Man jailed for killing neighbour and stabbing mother
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Mablethorpe beach huts set for £110,000 makeover
- Red Arrows on 60-day 'Best of British' tour
- Donington Co-op 'destroyed' in botched ram-raid
- Serco apologises over latest school payroll blunder
- Disposable women
- Civic reception for Paralympian javelin thrower Hollie Arnold
- Red Arrows pilot death: Ejector seat firm to be prosecuted
- Virgin East Coast rail staff to strike on 3 October
- Church burial for Stickney garden remains
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
Radical preacher Anjem Choudary applies for permission to appeal against his conviction for inviting support for the so-called Islamic State group.
Technology giant Apple will make Battersea Power Station the home of its new London headquarters.
The man responsible for maintaining Buckingham Palace is jailed for five years after he accepted more than £100,000 in bribes.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's League One game between Coventry City and AFC Wimbledon.
Undercover journalist Mazher Mahmood declines to give evidence in his trial for allegedly tampering with evidence in a case against pop singer Tulisa.
Owen Farrell may not be fit to return to action until mid-October say Saracens, but Northampton report Dylan Hartley is on the mend.
A lawyer who commuted by train for two years without paying has been disbarred.
Men complain about adverts more than women and people in Greater London and the South East are the most likely to raise their concerns, figures show.
West Ham will investigate claims that Andy Carroll and Darren Randolph were drunk on Tuesday afternoon.
Labour backbenchers plan to seek control of the party's aviation policy with their own vote on a third runway at Heathrow.
A man who posed as a police officer to attack two 12-year-old girls is jailed for life.
The most senior lawyer working for the inquiry into child sexual abuse in England and Wales is considering resigning, the BBC understands.
Sam Allardyce says he is "deeply disappointed" to have left his role as England football manager after 67 days and one match in charge.
Pop star Britney Spears stages a stripped-down version of her Las Vegas show in her first UK concert since 2011.
Street UK, which says it is the first ethical provider of online short-term loans in the UK, expands its operation to borrowers in London and Manchester.
A row between a British double agent and his wife during World War Two almost compromised D-Day operations, newly released MI5 files show.
The number of drivers caught using a mobile phone behind the wheel has almost halved in four years, the BBC can reveal.
A blue topaz stone, thought to be the largest-ever, is to go on permanent loan to the Natural History Museum in London.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says England boss Sam Allardyce needs to be allowed to defend himself, following allegations in a newspaper.
London mayor Sadiq Khan urges his Labour colleagues to focus on winning power and not retreat to a "comfort zone" in opposition.