BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Sammy Smyth: Ex-Wolves, Stoke City and Liverpool striker dies at 91
- Heading footballs 'affects memory'
- Biker jailed for reckless 20-minute ride in Birmingham
- Erhun Oztumer: Walsall starting to show potential after indifferent start
- Pierluigi Gollini: Steve Bruce repairing Aston Villa confidence, says goalkeeper
- Sophie Baggaley called up for England friendly in Spain
- Has Birmingham recovered from the 2008 recession?
- Paramedic's plea: 'I don't come to work to be spat at'
- Rise in type 2 diabetes 'needs change in law'
- Walter Zenga has Wolves squad's full support - Dave Edwards
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City v Hull City
- Newfoundland dogs being trained to save lives
- Archive footage of Bamboo Club 50 years on
- Showbiz career on hold as Edd Shervington joins Bristol on short-term deal
- Mike Ford: Ex-Bath head coach named Toulon boss
- Newly-named train Y Cymro marks Severn Tunnel reopening
- Suspected migrants found in lorry in Bristol
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Bristol Rovers
- Severn Tunnel reopens after £10m electrification work
- The human cost of dairy farm closures in the West
Cornwall Council News feed
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss policing and young people
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
- Cornwall Housing tenants launch volunteer Digital Champions team
- Criminal conviction for woman from Par who sold fake goods in St Ives
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ronnie O'Sullivan says he is 'not good enough' to compete with world's best
- Fire destroys roof of 150-year-old pub at Great Wakering
- Armed raiders break through locked door of Dunmow bookmakers
- Burglars tie up Great Leighs couple and take cash
- The bereavement midwife: Is this the saddest job in England?
- Man being held in custody in hospital flees in bed gown
- Basildon boy charged with burglary and motoring offences
- Dover Athletic v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Morecambe
- Milton Keynes Dons v Southend United
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Solent devolution plan U-turn by Isle of Wight council
- Two men sought after woman raped in Aldershot underpass
- Ambulance queues at Portsmouth A&E lead to 999 delays
- Southern Health criticised for response over bridge death
- Portsmouth's Gareth Evans knows team must start to deliver in League Two
- Wightlink Raiders abandon season after Ryde Arena ice rink closure
- New Southsea to Ryde hovercraft crossings cancelled
- Paul Pollock fourth in Great South Run in Portsmouth as Chris Thompson wins
- Thousands compete in Great South Run in Portsmouth
- Hampshire's Hythe Ferry service protest held
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Odemwingie joins Rotherham after training at Bolton
- Paolo Odogwu: Sale Sharks wing resembles Jason Robinson, says Steve Diamond
- Bury v Bolton Wanderers
- Rashford beaten by Sanches to award for top European junior
- Ming Jiang in court charged with murder over body found in suitcase
- Justin Bieber walks off stage in Manchester after asking fans to stop screaming
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea boss says he "did not mock Manchester United"
- Why it is too early to write off Man Utd's title hopes - Phil Neville
- Eric Bailly: Manchester United defender suffers 'bad knee injury'
- Pep Guardiola: Manchester City individuals are not to blame for poor form
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
A research project has found that an AI could accurately predict the outcome of legal cases nearly 80% of the time.
A three-day stand-off between armed police and a man feared to have petrol at his home ends.
Antonio Conte says he was "not mocking anyone" after appearing to antagonise Jose Mourinho after Chelsea's 4-0 win.
Jimmy Perry, creator of one of TV's most popular comedy series, Dad's Army, has died aged 93.
A man at the centre of a three-day stand-off with armed police is feared to have stockpiled petrol.
The New York Giants beat the Los Angeles Rams 17-10 in the first NFL game to be played at Twickenham, in front of a 75,000 sell-out crowd.
Children are continuing to arrive in the UK from the migrant camp in Calais, with another three coach-loads expected in Croydon, south London.
Large banks are set to relocate out of the UK early next year over fears around Brexit, says the boss of the British Bankers' Association.
Police launch a murder investigation after the body of a woman is found on waste ground under a flyover.
Theo Leggett looks at the case for expanding both Heathrow and Gatwick airports
Counter-terror police investigating the discovery of a suspicious item on a Tube train are granted a warrant to hold a man for further questioning.
Saracens produce a fine performance to beat a valiant Scarlets 44-26 in the European Champions Cup at Allianz Park.
Counter-terror police investigating the discovery of a suspicious item at a Tube station say another device found at a house in Devon is "not viable".
Macclesfield earn a last-minute point from a 1-1 draw at second-placed Dagenham.
Jamie Collins salvages a draw for Sutton at Southport with a second-half penalty.
Barnet end their six-game winless run and move out of the League Two relegation zone with a 2-0 victory at Wycombe.
Lee Gregory scores a penalty in each half as Millwall beat Fleetwood to earn their first home league win since August.
Gary Hooper's winner lifts Sheffield Wednesday to fifth in the Championship as they edge out QPR at Hillsborough.
AFC Wimbledon climb into the League One play-off places courtesy of victory at Peterborough.
Leyton Orient record their first win in seven games with a competent 3-1 victory at Hartlepool.