BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Birmingham pub bombings inquests: What we know
- Comedy club's Glee at trademark win
- Charity appeal to trace slum families
- Man admits causing sisters' deaths
- 'Less security' on drug death night
- Graham & Hause extend Wolves deals
- Two arrested over 'body in boot' murder
- Peterborough United v West Bromwich Albion
- Man charged after M62 fatal crash
- Dating dispute over 'oldest Koran'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- VIDEO: Escaped wallaby caught in Bristol
- 'Vigilante' death officers jailed
- VIDEO: Keeping it in the family?
- Spinal surgery delay hospital fined
- Williams hopes for future Wales call
- Storm Imogen leaves homes without power
- I want to lose dad's mould - Johnson
- Five Women's World Cup venues named
- VIDEO: Wurzels larking about in unseen film
- 'Flying banana' restoration begins
Cornwall Council News feed
- Appeal for information after injured stray dog is found in Falmouth
- Buying from local selling sites and local fairs? Are you aware of risks
- Healthy communities key to the future of health services in Cornwall
- Penryn College students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
- Stay safe in the kitchen urges Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service
- Redruth Youth Council and health and social care integration on the agenda for the Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel
- Rent a pitch with a view!
- Council urges people in Cornwall to make sure they are registered to vote
- Theatre, fun and Golden Bookmarks on National Libraries Day on 06 February
- Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service urges residents to register their fridge, freezer and washing machine
BBC Essex News Feed
- Two guilty of £70m cocaine supply
- 'Mouldy' flat exceeds asking price
- E-fit issued after mansion shooting
- More cash for East's councils
- 'Biggles' jailed over £33.5m drug racket
- Southend's Leonard out until April
- Postal present for stolen shopping cop
- Steroids sold illegally via Facebook
- Man charged with terrorism offences
- Mansion shooting victim 'was alone'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Warning over children on stormy beach
- Safety concerns after fire damages block
- Kidderminster Harriers v Eastleigh
- Tubbs swaps Portsmouth for Eastleigh
- 'Series win would mean everything'
- Car hits tree brought down by Imogen
- VIDEO: Huge waves crash over Southsea sea wall
- Pompey skipper urges quick response
- VIDEO: FGM midwife was mutilated aged 10
- Storm Imogen warning halts ferries
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Osborne brother 'begged lover's silence'
- Body in boot killer jailed for life
- Altrincham v Wrexham
- Man charged after M62 fatal crash
- Arrest after student flat body find
- Flanker Seymour signs new Sale deal
- Man charged after double stabbing
- Kvesic & Beaumont in England squad
- Man bailed after street stabbing arrest
- Man held after woman stabbed to death
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Man on paintball murder attempt charge
- Woodland sites to be transformed
- Whales died 'hunting for squid'
- Oil giant fined £3m for gas leak
- 'Huge scale' £1m drugs gang jailed
- Boston Stump to reopen after flood work
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Custody battle wife killer loses appeal
- The places where it's rather hard to get a bus
- Legal high dealers pushed underground
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Chiltern Camerata performs choral and orchestral music by Mozart and Haydn – 27 February
- Bubble Rush Sunday 17 April 2016 – Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting 9th February
- THE MARTYRS OF AMERSHAM Community Play – March 10 – 19
- More Details on the Redevelopment of Iceland Building
- ‘The Magic Toyshop’ musical family play is a world premiere to be performed at the Elgiva 21st-24th Jan 2016
- Amersham Museum’s Winter Tales talks 2016 – Jan, Feb & March
- Appeal for information after robbery – Amersham – 26 November
- Amersham’s Entertainer Says “Nostalgia rules this Christmas”
- Biggest Loser – Hospice of St Francis sponsored weight-loss and fitness challenge
Welshman John Disley, who won a bronze medal at the 1952 Olympics and co-founded the London Marathon, dies aged 87.
The transport secretary "very much hopes" a decision on whether to build a runway at Heathrow or Gatwick will be taken by late July.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's FA Cup game between West Ham United and Liverpool.
A fan who bombarded BBC presenter Alex Jones with tweets declaring he was in love with her is banned from any contact with her.
A lane of the Westway could be turned into a segregated bike lane under detailed plans for London's "cycle superhighways".
London is given an amber warning as as Storm Imogen brings heavy rain and winds of up to 96mph to parts of Britain.
A teenager is remanded in custody after appearing in court charged with the preparation of acts of terrorism.
A man described by police as "violent" is found after absconding from a north London hospital.
Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Lord's will host 31 matches from 26 June to 23 July in 2017.
The Metropolitan Police says it is considering using eagles to intercept drones amid concerns that they are increasingly being used to commit crime.
If Arsenal are going to win the Premier League, they have to pull a big result out of the bag, says MOTD2 pundit and ex- Gunners defender Martin Keown.
A 19-year-old man who was arrested at Stansted Airport is charged with terrorism offences.
Londoner Martin Gould beats Belgium's Luca Brecel 9-5 to claim his first ranking title at the German Masters in Berlin.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says the club do not need to deny stories linking Jose Mourinho with Old Trafford.
Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma is to have a scan on a serious-looking knee injury suffered in the 1-1 draw with Manchester United.
Clowns from across the globe join church goers in east London to celebrate the life of the father of clowning.
Chelsea captain John Terry says there is "no communication" between him and the club over a new deal.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes Leicester are title favourites and says the Gunners must beat them next weekend.
The Met Police investigation of a rape allegation against the late Lord Brittan was "fully justified", a review by a senior officer from another force says.
The Duchess of Cambridge makes her first appearance as royal patron of the RAF Air Cadets for a 75th anniversary service in London.