BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Tipton's only VC winner honoured with memorial stone
- Saido Berahino: West Brom turn down £20m bids from Crystal Palace and Stoke
- Kevin McDonald: Fulham sign Wolves midfielder as Fernando Amorebieta leaves
- Prayers held after girl dies falling from flat window in Birmingham
- Carles Gil: Aston Villa midfielder signs for Deportivo La Coruna on a year's loan
- Dan Evans loses to Jack Sock at Citi Open in Washington
- Perry Beeches Academy Trust: Critical EFA report delayed
- Homes set to replace Hall Green greyhound track
- Birmingham prison officer Richard Stack jailed for drug smuggling
- Suspended head teacher leaves St Barnabas Primary School
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Kyle Eastmond: Wasps sign England centre from Bath
- Harry Studley: Toddler shot in head could be in hospital 'months or years'
- Police divers find lost engagement ring in Bristol harbour
- Russian hot air balloon adventurer breaks world record
- DJ Derek inquest: Death will 'remain a mystery'
- County Championship: Leicestershire wrap up win over Gloucestershire
- West country regional adoption agency proposed
- A Bristol charity opens the region's first safe house for trafficked men
- County Championship: Glos v Leics intriguingly poised after day two
- Marcus Trescothick: 'Hard work and glasses' helping Somerset batsman's form
Cornwall Council News feed
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
- Cornwall Council backs Royal British Legion’s ‘Making the Census Count’ campaign
- Councillors calls on Government to reconsider transitional pension arrangements for women born in 1950’s
- Cornwall Council results for St Teath and St Breward and Newquay Treviglas by elections
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Near miss' after 'instructions given to wrong plane'
- Phil Brown: Sam Allardyce's England interests Southend boss
- Kelly Pearce murder trial: Accused Anthony Ayres gives evidence
- Rio 2016: Emily Scott goes from boy's team to GB women's sevens squad
- Spurs' Mauricio Pochettino in amputee Shaun Whiter tribute
- Iain Moody: Colchester United appoint new head of player resources
- Sam Allardyce says West Ham con accused was 'extremely smart'
- Driver 'could not have stopped' in fatal Basildon crash
- Vilson Meshi death: London teen arrested in murder probe
- Man charged with Teynham death of cyclist Barbara Phipps
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team take lead
- 'Cannabis boat' seized in the Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth minister 'no longer needed'
- Portsmouth Victoria Cross hero John Leak stone unveiled
- Hampshire: Dale Benkenstein leaves as head coach for family reasons
- Adam McGurk: Cambridge United sign forward from Portsmouth
- Hampshire waste and recycling centres' one-day closures approved
- In pictures: America's Cup racing in Portsmouth
- Basingstoke glider crash: Pilot named by police
- Southsea's South Parade Pier owners 'committed to reopening'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Did the 1966 World Cup change England?
- Labour leadership: Corbyn says his 'social movement' will win elections
- Fabian Delph: Manchester City midfielder on learning from Pep Guardiola
- Sunderland: David Moyes replaces Sam Allardyce as manager
- Manchester United's Guillermo Varela joins Eintracht Frankfurt on loan
- Salford Red Devils: Luke Burgess and Feleti Mateo join
- Man fined £90 for kicking Manchester cenotaph wreath
- Danny Whitehead: Cheltenham Town loan Wigan Athletic midfielder
- England v Pakistan: Fans' views on Second Test at Old Trafford
- Sam Allardyce named England manager by the Football Association
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
- Unconscious man rescued after Skegness 'pier' dive
- Spalding shootings: Killer father had no firearms licence
- Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed
- Plans to cut the number of Lincolnshire firefighters
- UK fraud police release wanted list
- 'King Coal' Richard Budge, of RJB Mining, dies aged 69
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
The Queen's 1947 wedding dress will be a star attraction at a new Buckingham Palace exhibition.
A man in his 20s is stabbed and killed in an east London park.
A man who argued with a teenager on a basketball court before stabbing him to death is jailed for at least 23 years.
Diplomatic staff with immunity, working in embassies in the UK, have been accused of child sex offences and human trafficking, the Foreign Office says.
Barnet striker John Akinde, who scored 24 goals last season, signs a new three-year contract with the League Two club.
The mayor of London warns of the growing threat of other cities stealing business from the capital in the wake of the UK's vote to leave the EU.
A man who murdered a single mother he met on a dating website is jailed for life.
A rail company is planning to axe up to 46 jobs at travel centres and train stations along the East Coast Main Line route, a union claims.
The manager of Tottenham Hotspur describes a footballer who had to have his legs amputated following a car crash as "an inspiration".
Investment in London's transport system could suffer from the impact of Brexit, if an apparent slump in the capital's property market continues, a report claims.
Premiership and European Champions Cup winners Saracens appoint centre Brad Barritt as captain, replacing Alistair Hargreaves.
Sainsbury's to begin offering same-day online delivery after Amazon puts pressure on British supermarkets with its own service
Angry rail passengers pile pressure on the boss of Southern's parent company at a "meet the managers" session in London Victoria.
There are 4,163 pieces in a Lego model of the home of the UK's MPs and peers.
A fault with a baggage system at Heathrow Airport's Terminal 3 has been resolved, the airport has said.
Dianne Abbott accuses Labour MPs of deliberately undermining leader Jeremy Corbyn by refusing to cheer him at Prime Minister's Questions.
Passengers travelling from Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 are urged to only travel with hand luggage due to a baggage system fault.
The new rail minister says the government will consider brokering talks between Southern and the RMT union to try to end their dispute.
A woman from south London has been describing how she was racially abused at a bus stop.
Gareth Batty and Stuart Meaker inspire Surrey to beat Hampshire by an innings and 13 runs, boosting their survival hopes.