BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Freedom of Dudley given to Paralympic star Jordanne Whiley
- Driver of 44-tonne truck caught using mobile
- Jon Whitney: Walsall players will 'have me queuing up at dole office', warns manager
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital feels pressure of Worcestershire downgrade
- Birmingham Airport reveals plan for £100m investment
- Fewer drivers on mobile phones 'caught by police'
- Why Birmingham's water comes from Wales
- Black Country scrapyard slavery probe finds 'malnourished' men
- 'Burn in hell' tight jeans Muslim street preacher guilty
- Suraj Mistry jailed for manslaughter over Akhtar Javeed killing
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol child sex offender Nathan Watson caught in vigilante sting
- Martin Roberts: Bristol scrum-half out for 12 weeks with dislocated elbow
- Bristol PC says Staffie success 'about ability, not looks'
- Tiny double yellow lines painted on Bristol road
- Sheffield United v Bristol Rovers
- Bath: Centre Robbie Fruean & prop Shaun Knight join Premiership club
- China's Geely joins land speed attempt
- Bath City fans' buyout bid achieves £300,000 target
- Girls as young as 12 'raped and abused' in Bristol
- Tammy Abraham: Bristol City striker like Ian Wright, says John Pemberton
Cornwall Council News feed
- Council to carry out new pilot waste project in Port Isaac
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/00703
- Major step forward for Cornwall’s Local Plan
- Falmouth hoteliers fined after guest injured in balcony fall
- Truro night club owner fined for breaching licensing hours
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
BBC Essex News Feed
- Teen killer James Fairweather loses appeal over jail term
- Alastair Cook: England Test captain signs new Essex contract
- Southend United 2-1 Oxford United
- Crawley Town 1-1 Colchester United
- Hakan Hayrettin: Braintree Town appoint new first-team manager
- Colchester high school abolishes 'traditional' homework
- Jaik Mickleburgh: Essex batsman to leave Division Two champions
- Paul Walter: Essex all-rounder signs new deal until 2018
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Criminal was under surveillance for 16 years
- Jamie Day: Braintree Town part company with manager
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Roy Galvin dies after cyclist 'dispute' in Gosport
- Basingstoke crash victim falls from bridge onto ring road
- Fareham firefighter's life-saving device rolled out to navy
- Portsmouth: Paul Cook admits to away form concerns after 'flat' Blackpool display
- Fewer drivers on mobile phones 'caught by police'
- Blackpool 3-1 Portsmouth
- Winchester prison 'likely knew' suicide inmate had noose
- Durham and ECB hold talks over future amid reports of penalties for financial aid
- Portsmouth Athletics Club anger over floodlight ban
- Dilute honey 'may fight urine infections'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Paralympian Crystal Lane's cycle 'stolen' from Stockport home
- Olivia Edohasim: Father charged with causing death by dangerous driving
- Nathan Buck: Northants sign paceman from Lancashire on three-year deal
- Kieran Longbottom: Sale Sharks prop says every step of recovery was painful
- Super League - Warrington Wolves v St Helens
- Andy Burnham quits Corbyn's shadow cabinet
- Man in court over 'UK first' Ukraine terror offences
- Victoria Wood statue campaign raises £20,000 but seeks £10,000 more
- Manchester firefighter Stephen Hunt death: No prosecution
- Sam Allardyce: Ex-England boss says 'entrapment has won'
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Serco apologises over latest school payroll blunder
- Disposable women
- Civic reception for Paralympian javelin thrower Hollie Arnold
- Red Arrows pilot death: Ejector seat firm to be prosecuted
- Virgin East Coast rail staff to strike on 3 October
- Church burial for Stickney garden remains
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
The number of drivers caught using a mobile phone behind the wheel has almost halved in four years, the BBC can reveal.
A blue topaz stone, thought to be the largest-ever, is to go on permanent loan to the Natural History Museum in London.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says England boss Sam Allardyce needs to be allowed to defend himself, following allegations in a newspaper.
London mayor Sadiq Khan urges his Labour colleagues to focus on winning power and not retreat to a "comfort zone" in opposition.
Lord Sugar has said he would like the BBC to commission a new programme focusing on the progress of past winners of The Apprentice.
AFC Wimbledon are boosted after the government decides not to call in the Dons' plans for a new stadium on Plough Lane.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Port Vale and Millwall.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Charlton Athletic and Oldham Athletic.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Champions League game between Arsenal and FC Basel.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's League Two game between Barnet and Morecambe.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's League Two game between Leyton Orient and Plymouth Argyle.
Stars including Chris Evans, Joanna Lumley and Peter Gabriel pay tribute at a celebratory memorial service for Sir Terry Wogan.
Saracens wing Chris Ashton aims to regain his place in the England side when he returns from his 13-week biting ban.
A newly-qualified maths teacher is jailed after having a sexual relationship with a teenage pupil.
The FA is investigating claims England boss Sam Allardyce used his role to negotiate a £400,000 deal and offer advice on how to bypass transfer rules.
It's not just Harry Potter's house which had come on the market - here are some ordinary homes with extraordinary screen presence.
Labour is to announce a review of its approach to childcare and early years learning while London Mayor Sadiq Khan will tell the party it must never be satisfied with opposition.
Photographer Jim Grover spent four hours making pictures of people on London's Westminster Bridge.
Burnley's record signing Jeff Hendrick scores his first goal for the club to help his side beat a lacklustre Watford at Turf Moor.
CCTV footage has emerged of an attack in east London in which a man was fatally stabbed.