BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walter Zenga has Wolves squad's full support - Dave Edwards
- Solihull Moors 0-3 Tranmere Rovers
- Swindon Town 0-2 Walsall
- Driver smashes car through garage wall in Brownhills
- Wolverhampton citizen's arrest: Bag snatch suspect dies in hospital
- Wife pays tribute to man stabbed to death in Birmingham
- Snowdonia walker Kenneth Hands 'fell like a rag doll'
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leeds United
- Plans to shut New Art Gallery Walsall would be a 'disaster'
- Refugee who made Lily Allen cry's 'dream' reunion with Dad
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Bristol Rovers
- Severn Tunnel reopens after £10m electrification work
- The human cost of dairy farm closures in the West
- Fire above Jolly's department store in Bath 'treated as arson'
- Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
- Bristol mayor investigates Stoke Lane one-way road misery
- Baby gorilla meets troop for first time
- Tom Hiddleston to play villainous role in new Aardman film Early Man
- Former Ch Supt Gary Davies charged with sexual assault
- Hempleman-Adams Arctic challenge 'demonstrates climate change'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
- Cornwall Housing tenants launch volunteer Digital Champions team
- Criminal conviction for woman from Par who sold fake goods in St Ives
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
- Have you registered to vote?
BBC Essex News Feed
- Man being held in custody in hospital flees in bed gown
- Basildon boy charged with burglary and motoring offences
- Dover Athletic v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Morecambe
- Milton Keynes Dons v Southend United
- Braintree Town sign Claudio Dias and Joe Taylor
- Simon Harmer: South Africa all-rounder joins Essex on Kolpak deal
- Archie Darby dog attack: Baby 'snatched from mother's arms'
- Cessna jet classroom opens at Westcliff-on-Sea school
- Burglary shooting trial: Essex Police had one car available
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire's Hythe Ferry service protest held
- Titanic locker key to be auctioned
- Torquay United v Aldershot Town
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Portsmouth v Notts County
- Fareham main rail line and station close for nine days
- Hit-and-run driver jailed for killing Southampton patient
- Isle of Wight demolition site worker death probe
- Conor Chaplin: Portsmouth striker extends contract to the summer of 2019
- Manchester City v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- MPs vow to fight new Greater Manchester homes plan
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Macclesfield Town
- Oldham Athletic v Bristol Rovers
- Coventry City v Rochdale
- Chelsea v Man Utd: Jose Mourinho promises no 'crazy kid' celebrations
- 'Turing Bill' for gay pardons fails in Parliament
- James Wilson: Manchester United striker suffers serious knee injury at Derby
- Ryan McLaren: Lancashire sign South Africa international for 2017 season
- Bury face another HM Revenue & Customs winding-up petition
- Stockport swimming pool voyeur jailed for child sex abuse
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
The Russian ambassador to the UK accuses the government of delaying the granting of visas to staff at the country's embassy in London.
An NHS trust launches a crowdfunding appeal to equip a London hospital unit, saying it "values donations" in a "capital constrained" NHS.
A suspected chemical incident forces the evacuation of London City Airport, with people needing treatment for breathing difficulties.
Police have said they are stepping up patrols across London's transport network following Thursday's discovery of a device at North Greenwich station
A man is charged with murder following the death of 21-year-old Jamal Mahmoud at Pentonville Prison in north London
A man may have cooked and eaten parts of a police officer after strangling him and dismembering his body, a court hears.
Former British heavyweight champion David Price says he should be Anthony Joshua's next opponent if a fight with Wladimir Klitschko collapses.
Police have released CCTV of Stefano Brizzi who denies murdering Met PC George Semple.
Raine Spencer, stepmother of Diana, Princess of Wales, has died at 87 after a short illness, her family has announced.
A 19-year-old man is arrested by counter-terrorism officers after the controlled explosion of a suspect device at North Greenwich Tube station.
A seven-year-old girl spent all her pocket money on a tree and her dad sneaked onto London's famous Oxford Street at midnight to plant it.
The story of John McAvoy, who hopes to become a professional triathlete after taking up indoor rowing while in prison.
Spain striker Natalia and midfielders Marta Corredera and Vicky Losada leave Women's Super League club Arsenal Ladies.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Chelsea and Manchester United.
National League side Bromley sign Millwall striker Jamie Philpot on an initial 28-day youth loan deal.
Harlequins lock George Merrick will be out for about six weeks with a neck injury he suffered against Stade Francais.
Jose Mourinho "deserves a good reception" when he returns to Chelsea, says Chelsea manager Antonio Conte.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Leicester City and Crystal Palace.
Undercover journalist Mazher Mahmood, known as the "Fake Sheikh", is jailed for 15 months for tampering with evidence in a case involving singer Tulisa Contostavlos.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between West Ham United and Sunderland.