BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- £20m plan to expand Black Country Museum
- School pupils escape burning coach on M6
- Woakes takes 9-36 after England call-up
- Man admits pregnant woman murder bid
- Walsall group jailed for terror offences
- Robber recognised on Facebook is jailed
- Moyes out of running for Villa job
- Blues Ladies sign German striker Linden
- Injured Stokes replaced by Woakes
- Umeed hits ton on Warwickshire debut
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Ashton rejects England Saxons call-up
- Dead millionaire's ex denies kill intent
- Dent helps Gloucestershire take command
- Middlesex openers dominate at Lord's
- 'More work' needed on Metrobus plan
- Loach's I, Daniel Blake wins Palme d'Or
- Rogers makes century on Lord's return
- VIDEO: How stick helps Parkinson's sufferers
- England's youngest high achievers
- Photos of 24 hours in Bristol on show
Cornwall Council News feed
- Invitation to get involved in the Heritage Lottery Funded Luxulyan Valley Restoration Project
- Coastal project to double the number of Bude beach huts
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service support dementia awareness week with The Purple Angel Ponies
- Rick Stein Group signs new agreement with Cornwall Council
- Team work leads to Blue Flag and Seaside Awards success for beaches in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council supports community energy under Cornwall Devolution Deal
- Council Leader calls for special meeting with Government to discuss Cornish Language funding
- Members unanimously re-elect Cornwall Council Chairman and Leader
- Council supports recommendation to increase allowances for councillors
- Portreath to receive £50,000 grant to regenerate Portreath harbour
BBC Essex News Feed
- Van der Gugten limits Essex lead
- Colchester sign left-back Wyatt
- Southend avoid winding-up order
- Dartford tunnel closure sparks delays
- Cancer motivates my golf - Southgate
- Parachutists rescued from phone mast
- Napier takes five for Essex in Cardiff
- Hamster wheel man runs for 24 hours
- Fleetwood bring in defender Bolger
- Braintree name Day as new manager
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- WW2 ship's bell unveiled on anniversary
- Lorry 'illegal immigrants' from Africa
- Notts collapse after McLaren spell
- Cathedral tower was 'close to collapse'
- Lions and zebras being kept at UK homes
- Eastleigh secure Howells signing
- Eastleigh set to add to Pipe signing
- Police link 35 burglaries in New Forest
- Hampshire and Notts held up by rain
- Andrews heading to Rio but Pavey falters
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Giggs: Should he stay or should he go?
- Van Gaal sacked over poor Man Utd style
- Rashford has little time, says Hodgson
- Mourinho could save Man Utd - Schmeichel
- School pupils escape burning coach on M6
- Van Gaal sacked as Man Utd manager
- Petersen ton puts Lancashire in control
- 'Upskirt' filming officer jailed
- Cipriani named in England Saxons squad
- Rail firm seals £230m new trains deal
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- 999 call staff suspended in data probe
- Woman in 'murder' probe is identified
- Man bailed after house body find
- Murder arrest after house body find
- Cash machine blasted from phone box
- Football League proposals 'concerning'
- Crew forced to swim after lifeboat sinks
- 'Jimmy Savile' scout leader jailed
- More mental health patients sent miles
- Football League wants extra division
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
A man who has admitted scaling Buckingham Palace's wall and trespassing in the grounds is a convicted murderer, a court hears.
BBC Sport previews Saturday's Premiership play-off semi-finals, as European champions Saracens aim to complete the double.
One woman is critically ill and three others have been injured after they were stabbed near a supermarket car park in west London.
A doctor tells the trial of a man accused of killing his daughter that it is "possible" for a child to fall from a chair and suffer skull injuries.
Team news as Saracens host Leicester Tigers in Saturday's Premiership semi-final at Allianz Park (12:30 BST).
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup final between Crystal Palace and Manchester United.
Fulham sign Sturm Graz defender Michael Madl on a two-year contract following a loan spell with the Championship club.
A man is arrested after an explosion at a flat in east London that killed one man and left two others critically injured.
A butcher's job advert calling for "no drama queens" and "no mummy's boys" attracts applicants after earlier appeals were met with little response.
Eurostar reports a fall in passengers using the high-speed rail service, saying travellers remain cautious in the wake of the Brussels terror attacks.
Many women in jail sufferer from mental health problems, but with the prison system under pressure there are concerns some do not get the care they need.
A 41-year-old man is charged with trespass in the grounds of Buckingham Palace, after allegedly scaling a perimeter wall.
BBC pundit Mark Lawrenson on whether Crystal Palace or Manchester United will win at Wembley on Saturday.
A teacher who admitted having sex with a 16-year-old pupil is jailed for 12 months.
The Football League wants to add an extra division to English football in the biggest shake-up since the creation of the Premier League.
Charlton release Marco Motta and Reza Ghoochannejhad after relegation but three other players trigger contract extensions.
A memorial service will be held in London later for Sir Nicholas Winton who rescued hundreds of children in Czechoslovakia from the Holocaust before World War Two.
A father accused of killing his six-year-old daughter in a violent rage has denied trying to divert suspicion towards his partner.
Live coverage of Thursday's Women's Super League 1 game between Chelsea Ladies and Manchester City Women.
A man has been arrested in the grounds of Buckingham Palace after scaling a perimeter wall, police in London say.