BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Tipton's only VC winner honoured with memorial stone
- Saido Berahino: West Brom turn down £20m bids from Crystal Palace and Stoke
- Kevin McDonald: Fulham sign Wolves midfielder as Fernando Amorebieta leaves
- Prayers held after girl dies falling from flat window in Birmingham
- Carles Gil: Aston Villa midfielder signs for Deportivo La Coruna on a year's loan
- Dan Evans loses to Jack Sock at Citi Open in Washington
- Perry Beeches Academy Trust: Critical EFA report delayed
- Homes set to replace Hall Green greyhound track
- Birmingham prison officer Richard Stack jailed for drug smuggling
- Suspended head teacher leaves St Barnabas Primary School
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Kyle Eastmond: Wasps sign England centre from Bath
- Harry Studley: Toddler shot in head could be in hospital 'months or years'
- Police divers find lost engagement ring in Bristol harbour
- Russian hot air balloon adventurer breaks world record
- DJ Derek inquest: Death will 'remain a mystery'
- County Championship: Leicestershire wrap up win over Gloucestershire
- West country regional adoption agency proposed
- A Bristol charity opens the region's first safe house for trafficked men
- County Championship: Glos v Leics intriguingly poised after day two
- Marcus Trescothick: 'Hard work and glasses' helping Somerset batsman's form
Cornwall Council News feed
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
- Cornwall Council backs Royal British Legion’s ‘Making the Census Count’ campaign
- Councillors calls on Government to reconsider transitional pension arrangements for women born in 1950’s
- Cornwall Council results for St Teath and St Breward and Newquay Treviglas by elections
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Near miss' after 'instructions given to wrong plane'
- Phil Brown: Sam Allardyce's England interests Southend boss
- Kelly Pearce murder trial: Accused Anthony Ayres gives evidence
- Rio 2016: Emily Scott goes from boy's team to GB women's sevens squad
- Spurs' Mauricio Pochettino in amputee Shaun Whiter tribute
- Iain Moody: Colchester United appoint new head of player resources
- Sam Allardyce says West Ham con accused was 'extremely smart'
- Driver 'could not have stopped' in fatal Basildon crash
- Vilson Meshi death: London teen arrested in murder probe
- Man charged with Teynham death of cyclist Barbara Phipps
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team take lead
- 'Cannabis boat' seized in the Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth minister 'no longer needed'
- Portsmouth Victoria Cross hero John Leak stone unveiled
- Hampshire: Dale Benkenstein leaves as head coach for family reasons
- Adam McGurk: Cambridge United sign forward from Portsmouth
- Hampshire waste and recycling centres' one-day closures approved
- In pictures: America's Cup racing in Portsmouth
- Basingstoke glider crash: Pilot named by police
- Southsea's South Parade Pier owners 'committed to reopening'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Did the 1966 World Cup change England?
- Labour leadership: Corbyn says his 'social movement' will win elections
- Fabian Delph: Manchester City midfielder on learning from Pep Guardiola
- Sunderland: David Moyes replaces Sam Allardyce as manager
- Manchester United's Guillermo Varela joins Eintracht Frankfurt on loan
- Salford Red Devils: Luke Burgess and Feleti Mateo join
- Man fined £90 for kicking Manchester cenotaph wreath
- Danny Whitehead: Cheltenham Town loan Wigan Athletic midfielder
- England v Pakistan: Fans' views on Second Test at Old Trafford
- Sam Allardyce named England manager by the Football Association
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
- Unconscious man rescued after Skegness 'pier' dive
- Spalding shootings: Killer father had no firearms licence
- Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed
- Plans to cut the number of Lincolnshire firefighters
- UK fraud police release wanted list
- 'King Coal' Richard Budge, of RJB Mining, dies aged 69
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
Universities in England are already announcing tuition fees of £9,250, before Parliament has even finished debating plans to allow them to raise fees.
Cab hire service Uber has been taken to an employment tribunal by two of its drivers who claim it is acting unlawfully by not offering holiday and sick pay.
Albania's government abandons its attempt to get Leyton Orient president Francesco Becchetti extradited.
Designs for a light and bright airport terminal with open green spaces are revealed as part of Heathrow airport's bid for expansion.
Animations of a futuristic Heathrow airport with a new central terminal and third terminal are released.
Hearts complete a deal to sign former Celtic striker Tony Watt on loan from Charlton Athletic for this season.
West Ham's former captain acted as an inadvertent "middleman" in a Christmas hamper con in which fellow players lost thousands of pounds, a court hears.
A man who filmed a water fight in Hyde Park that turned violent has described the "victimisation" faced by the police from the crowd.
Brentford boss Dean Smith says "economic" reasons were behind the sales of Jake Bidwell and David Button to rival clubs.
A UKIP councillor who said on social media that all Remain voters should be killed apologises and says his comments were a joke.
Tube passengers are being offered the chance to go on tours of artworks placed at stations across the London Underground network.
Photographer Terence Donovan helped shape the look of a generation and redefined British photography in the Swinging Sixties.
Four hundred people have been arrested in London for suspected hate crimes since Britain voted to leave the European Union, according to the Met.
Mental health projects in England will receive £55 million from lottery funding to support young people.
A police officer is stabbed when a "spontaneous water fight" in Hyde Park on the hottest day of the year turns violent, the Met has said.
A teacher repeatedly raped a teenage schoolgirl in a classroom during lunch breaks, a court hears.
A man has been arrested after a car with two children in the back was stolen in north London.
Barnet manager Martin Allen appoints James Russell as his assistant manager at the League Two club.
Lewis McManus hits a maiden Championship hundred as Hampshire hold up Surrey's push for victory at the Ageas Bowl.
National League side Dagenham & Redbridge sign Brighton youngster Jordan Maguire-Drew on loan until January.