BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Last BHS stores close for final time after 88 years
- West Brom: Tony Pulis 'desperate' for new signings
- Women's Super League One: Birmingham City Ladies 0-4 Chelsea Ladies
- Teenager charged with murdering Samuel Simret in Newtown
- One-Day Cup: Jonathan Trott can be Warwickshire match-winner again
- Walsall 3-3 Bury
- Eastleigh 2-0 Solihull Moors
- Police given more time to quiz terror suspects
- Man dies after being hit by lorry in Birmingham
- Villa's Bennett joins Cardiff on loan
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Man seriously injured in Bristol gang attack
- Young water skier airlifted to hospital in Somerset
- EFL 2016-17: Banned by the end of August and other things you may have missed
- Jamie Paterson: Bristol City sign Nottingham Forest forward
- Swindon Town A-A Bristol Rovers
- County Championship: Ervine and Adams save Hampshire from defeat by Somerset
- County Championship: Hamish Marshall ton in vain as Kent beat Gloucestershire
- Bristol City v Aston Villa
- Father and son's '£65,000 whale vomit' is worthless fat
- 'Tent City' community faces eviction from Bristol park
Cornwall Council News feed
- Temporary traffic signals on the B3247 Seaton to Hessenford
- Callington Town Council hosts new Cornwall Council information service
- Council congratulates GCSE students in Cornwall
- Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel to discuss Police and Crime Plan
- Free tours of former Redruth Brewery
- Policing and Local Devolution Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Cornwall Council supporting Cornwall Pride this Saturday
- Working together brings greater training opportunities to the people of Cornwall
- Cornwall stages special Acorn service to remember those who have died from substance misuse
- Cornwall prepares for severe weather
BBC Essex News Feed
- South Woodham Ferrers teenager dies after A12 collision
- Quaker Sheila Hancock says modern living 'lacks any silence'
- Wycombe Wanderers 0-2 Colchester United
- Southend United 0-2 Fleetwood Town
- Barrow 2-1 Braintree Town
- Anton Ferdinand: Southend United sign former Reading centre-back
- Double Gold Olympian Whitlock met by crowds at Essex gym
- Driver who paralysed daughter in Essex given community service
- Stranger saves boy from drowning in Southend Lagoon
- Woman who urinated on war memorial faces crown court
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Sofiane Boufal: Southampton break transfer record to sign midfielder from Lille
- Royal Navy sends HMS Daring to join IS fight
- In pictures: First Southampton Pride for a decade held
- In pictures: Thousands attend Portsmouth's Victorious Festival
- National treasures
- Traffic tailback warning for bank holiday weekend
- Unexploded ordnance found near Solent's Spitbank Fort
- Thousands without water as Isle of Wight main bursts
- Will Smith: Hampshire acting captain happy to continue in role if chosen
- Extradited Hong Kong rapist Joseph Tsang's jail term upheld
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Hundreds of Pokemon Go incidents logged by police
- Can Team GB help northern England rise again?
- Teenage boy dies 'after taking drugs' at Leeds Festival
- Man City 3-1 West Ham: Best Premier League performance so far - Pep Guardiola
- Student teacher runs 27 marathons in 27 days in Malawi
- Joe Hart: Where can the Man City goalkeeper go? - MOTD2 Extra analysis
- Darwen fatal stabbing: Man, 18, charged with murder
- Women's Super League One: Manchester City Women v Reading Women
- Hull 0-1 Man Utd: Marcus Rashford made the difference - Jose Mourinho
- Challenge Cup final: Lee Radford tips Hull FC for more success
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Boston Tesco evacuated after heavy rainfall
- Thousands attend steampunk festival in Lincoln
- Work begins on £30m transport hub in Lincoln
- Macclesfield Town v Lincoln City
- Man killed by slab of concrete on South Rauceby farm
- Sacked kayak theft officer represented UK at world championships
- Callum Howe: Southport sign Lincoln City defender on loan
- Man dies in River Welland car crash
- Farmer Andrew Ward appeals for return of stolen MBE
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service faces 'wake up call', says MP
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
A police investigation is under way after a member of the public said they saw a boy being taken into a black VW van in Redhill, Surrey.
A protest has been held outside the French embassy in London against bans on full-body swimsuits known as "burkinis".
Manager Slaven Bilic says he is "angry and frustrated" after West Ham fail to reach the Europa League group stage.
Mark Footitt takes five wickets as Lancashire's collapse at The Oval leaves Surrey close to victory.
Five London men who died at Camber Sands could have got into trouble after failing to realise how quickly the tide would come in, the RNLI believes.
Sadiq Khan calls for greater ties between London and Paris as he visits the French capital for his first official foreign trip as mayor.
Police are distributing posters in a bid for fresh information into the death of a London woman whose body was found on the outskirts of Edinburgh.
The brother of Nitharsan Ravi, one of five men who died at Camber Sands after being caught by the tide, has described how police discovered his identity.
AC Milan reject a "significant" bid from Chelsea for defender Alessio Romagnoli and say the 21-year-old is not for sale.
Preview followed by live coverage of Thursday's Europa League game between West Ham United and Astra Giurgiu.
A strike over ticket office closures will take place on Southern rail on the same day as industrial action over guards' roles.
Parents of children with learning disabilities are being left to struggle alone without support during the summer holidays, according to Mencap. Here are some of their stories.
Algeria international Nabil Bentaleb joins German side Schalke on a season-long loan from Tottenham.
Tottenham submit a bid in the region of £15m for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, according to his agent.
A conservationist is set to trail migrating swans across 11 countries in a paramotor to find out why Europe's smallest swan is in rapid decline.
League One club Millwall sign Calum Butcher from Burton Albion on a two-year contract.
West Ham United loan Norwegian winger Martin Samuelsen to Blackburn Rovers for the rest of the season.
Police are trying to identify five men whose bodies were found at Camber Sands, near Rye, on the hottest day of the year.
Arsenal are hoping to beat Everton to the £17m signing of Deportivo La Coruna striker Lucas Perez Martinez.
Transport app Uber allows customers in London to book journeys up to 30 days in advance.