BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Women's Super League One: Birmingham City Ladies 2-1 Liverpool Ladies
- New £150k West Midlands mental health scheme set up
- Margaret Rope: The 'genius' stained glass artist who became a nun
- Jack Grealish: Aston Villa winger fined over hotel party
- Stoke City 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
- Solihull Moors 1-1 Boreham Wood
- Peterborough United 1-1 Walsall
- New bishop of Lichfield installed at cathedral service
- Hillsborough: 132 police officers and staff fail to help watchdog
- MG to end UK car production at Longbridge with switch to China
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Cars smashed in suspected hate crime attacks in Bristol
- Premiership: Leicester Tigers 34-14 Bath
- Rugby player Dan Hickey's family in Bristol Half Marathon
- Lost footage of Bath to be screened
- Bristol Rovers 2-1 Port Vale
- Labour suspends members in Bristol for 'breaking party rules'
- Somerset's James Hildreth: Watching title climax 'an up-and-down rollercoaster'
- County Championship: Middlesex win title by beating Yorkshire at Lord's
- County Championship: Marshall's last Gloucestershire game ends in Sussex draw
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
Cornwall Council News feed
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
- Progress continues to help deliver a roundabout at A3075 Cubert Crossroads
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/05447
- Stoptober - the 28-day quit smoking campaign - is back
- Cornwall Housing is supporting #housingday
- Sexual Health Week 2016 puts the spotlight on STIs as pharmacies in Cornwall pilot chlamydia testing
BBC Essex News Feed
- Braintree Town 0-1 Forest Green Rovers
- Colchester United 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Northampton Town 4-0 Southend United
- 100th anniversary of Zeppelin crashes in Essex
- 'No Pokemon Go' at Holland-on-Sea complaint to council
- County Championship: Kent and Essex play out tame draw at Canterbury
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
- Harlow murder: Mourners celebrate life of 'wonderful' man
- Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump out of Shanghai Masters
- County Championship: Division Two champions Essex struggling against Kent
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire: Giles White sees positives for future despite Championship relegation
- Car crash boy back at school after 'amazing' recovery
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Portsmouth v Barnet
- New Forest stream campaigners dubbed 'climate deniers'
- County Championship: Hampshire relegated as Durham win at Ageas Bowl
- Gosport ferry firm defends 'not for the idle' job advert
- West Ham United v Southampton
- Andy Carter: Former Nottinghamshire and Hampshire seam bowler retires
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Olympics golden couple Jason Kenny and Laura Trott marry in private
- Anthony Crolla loses his WBA lightweight title to Jorge Linares
- Kevin de Bruyne: Manchester City to assess midfielder's hamstring injury
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Swindon Town
- Millwall 2-3 Rochdale
- Bury 2-1 Chesterfield
- Jose Mourinho says Wayne Rooney remains 'a big player' for Manchester United
- Women's Super League One: Manchester City Women v Chelsea Ladies
- Swansea City v Manchester City
- Guiseley v Macclesfield Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
- HMP Lincoln prisoners moved while disturbance investigated
- Fears for future of Sutterton green burial site
- Andy Hall: Thai court finds UK activist guilty of defamation
- Police force becomes first in UK to mount global search for chief
- 'Badman' driver offered Willoughby crash passenger bribe
- Finalists for Tree of the Year
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
Famed for its coffee and doughnuts, Tim Hortons is an institution in Canada. Now the chain is expanding to the UK - but British consumers have a lot to learn.
Major League Baseball says it held "a very good meeting" with Mayor of London Sadiq Khan about playing matches in the capital.
Manchester rivals United and City are drawn to face each other at Old Trafford in the fourth round of the EFL Cup.
An 'optic cloak' is created in the Greenwich Peninsula to hide a vital piece of infrastructure.
Tim Bresnan hits an unbeaten 72 as Yorkshire end day two on 235-6 at Lord's, replying to Middlesex's 270 all out.
Neglect by one of England's largest mental health trusts contributed to the death of a boy, a coroner rules.
Valegro, co-owned by triple Olympic champion Charlotte Dujardin, will be retired at Olympia in December.
A man is charged with burglary following a break-in at Simon Cowell's London mansion last year.
England and Chelsea Ladies forward Eniola Aluko signs a new contract with the Women's Super League One club.
A new map revealing how London could look if the mayor started running suburban rail services is released by Transport for London.
A third teenager is arrested on suspicion of murdering a celebrity bodyguard in east London
A man appears in court charged with killing a mother of nine and her nephew in a shooting at their north London flat.
One of the first black footballers to play for England in an international match is honoured with a blue plaque at his childhood home.
Saracens and England winger Chris Ashton is banned for 13 weeks for biting Northampton prop Alex Waller.
Fear of violent crime is encouraging young people in London to carry knives, a police and crime report finds.
In September 1978, Bulgarian dissident and journalist Georgi Markov was killed with a poisoned umbrella in London. The doctor who tried to save his life recalls what happened.
A man is charged with the murder of a mother-of-nine and her nephew in a shooting at their north London flat.
This is what an empty Fabric looks like. The venue has closed after a six drug deaths in four years.
A tour of the inside of London's legendary club after it was forced to close.
Speed bumps have been painted on a London road as part of a pilot scheme to deter drivers from exceeding 20mph.