BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Jersey v Moseley (Sat)
- Post-mortem tests due on shot firm boss
- Sigurdarson now 'welcome' at Wolves
- Aston Villa v Norwich City
- Lorry driver 'drove wrong way on M42'
- Iconic Land Rover up for grabs for £200k
- VIDEO: New Birmingham apprenticeship for top chefs
- HS2 rail headquarters open
- CBSO picks 29-year-old as new director
- Fatal crash closes M6 motorway
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Charlton Athletic v Bristol City
- Pair jailed for Becky Watts murder role
- Cuts hit smoking harm reduction work
- Johnson set for Bristol City talks
- Swan wins again as Britain top group
- Hostel killing sparks housing review
- The real-life wars of Dad's Army actor
- Fallen female firefighter honoured
- Bath v Gloucester (Fri)
- Teenager Swan wins on Fed Cup debut
Cornwall Council News feed
- Penryn College students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
- Stay safe in the kitchen urges Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service
- Redruth Youth Council and health and social care integration on the agenda for the Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel
- Rent a pitch with a view!
- Council urges people in Cornwall to make sure they are registered to vote
- Theatre, fun and Golden Bookmarks on National Libraries Day on 06 February
- Cornwall Fire and Rescue Service urges residents to register their fridge, freezer and washing machine
- Padstow man guilty of fly tipping
- Penryn company fined for leaving unauthorised skips on the highway
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
BBC Essex News Feed
- Colchester 'not panicking' - Keen
- Village dog poo DNA test gets go-ahead
- Brown 'would buy 231 fans a pint'
- Braintree Town 1-0 Welling United
- Shrewsbury Town 1-2 Southend United
- Pet cat 'mistaken for leopard beast'
- Ex-witch jail owner's 'paranormal plea'
- IVF 'lottery' for infertile couples
- Biker in 70s dies in roundabout crash
- Police car ends up on roof in chase
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Father jailed over shop knife siege
- VIDEO: Footage of Dad's Army cast unearthed
- Hong Kong rapist extradited to UK
- Southampton v West Ham United
- Tram plan to replace island rail line
- Surprise Wade loss for Van Gerwen
- E-fits of laughter at farcical faces
- Girl, 13, hit by bus at crossing
- Academy chain 'failing too many pupils'
- Milk bottle spillage shuts main road
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man jailed for attack on journalist
- Chelsea v Manchester United
- 'Leicester game not the biggest'
- Man City-Leicester - a title decider
- Van driver witness sought over M62 crash
- Bolton Wanderers v Rotherham United
- Man City not a distraction - Guardiola
- Leicester v Sale (Sat)
- VIDEO: Inside Man City's new medical complex
- Wolves 'must improve' despite win
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Legal high dealers pushed underground
- Air defence college set for Lincoln
- Men jailed over karaoke attack
- Badgers blamed for flood defence damage
- Council cuts 'threat' to bus services
- College course for cabbies 'ridiculous'
- Campsite's singles ban angers widow
- Council to cut budget and raise tax
- Whale removal costs taxpayer £26,000
- 'Record number' of hare coursers caught
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Chiltern Camerata performs choral and orchestral music by Mozart and Haydn – 27 February
- Bubble Rush Sunday 17 April 2016 – Gadebridge Park, Hemel Hempstead
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting 9th February
- THE MARTYRS OF AMERSHAM Community Play – March 10 – 19
- More Details on the Redevelopment of Iceland Building
- ‘The Magic Toyshop’ musical family play is a world premiere to be performed at the Elgiva 21st-24th Jan 2016
- Amersham Museum’s Winter Tales talks 2016 – Jan, Feb & March
- Appeal for information after robbery – Amersham – 26 November
- Amersham’s Entertainer Says “Nostalgia rules this Christmas”
- Biggest Loser – Hospice of St Francis sponsored weight-loss and fitness challenge
A man who stole a laptop used for the funeral service of a six-year-old boy is jailed for four years and six months.
Charlton Athletic head coach Jose Riga appoints Jose Jeunechamps as his assistant at The Valley.
A police officer denies giving a misleading account of a meeting with MP Andrew Mitchell at the height of the so-called "plebgate" affair.
Chelsea defender Gary Cahill says he has had positive talks over his Stamford Bridge future with interim boss Guus Hiddink.
The largest proportion of happy people in England are living in Mid Sussex, the smallest in Wolverhampton, according to official statistics.
Middlesex all-rounder Martin Andersson and spinner Nathan Sowter sign new contracts with the club.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Premier League game between Watford and Chelsea.
David Haye says he would have no problem with Frank Bruno fighting at 54 - as long as he faced opponents his own age.
The Labour candidate in the London mayoral election says he will build "genuinely affordable" homes on brownfield public land sites.
A Southall youth club at which young people of all religions mix to play football is being praised for its work in helping to keep extremism at bay.
A 16-year-old boy is charged with the murder of a man stabbed to death near tennis courts in a west London park.
The gap between Liverpool and London
The care provided to rape and sexual assault victims by dedicated Crown Prosecution Service units in England and Wales is falling "well short" of what is expected, inspectors have said.
How an 11-year-old swam the English Channel
David Beckham buys hot drinks for a paramedic and her patient when he spots them waiting for an ambulance in the cold.
A man found with stab wounds in an east London park on Friday has died.
MK Dons sign two new strikers, Cardiff City's Alex Revell and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, on loan from QPR.
Queens Park Rangers midfielder Leroy Fer signs for Premier League Swansea City on loan until the end of the season.
Championship strugglers Charlton sign Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo and ex-France international Rod Fanni on loan.
Arsenal defender Mathieu Debuchy joins Ligue 1 side Bordeaux on loan for the rest of the season.