BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walsall v Milton Keynes Dons
- Harry Redknapp: Birmingham City boss disappointed not to be safe as Villa lost
- Guiseley v Solihull Moors
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson case: 'Hundreds' of other victims
- Birmingham 'rage room' offers novel approach to stress relief
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson needlessly harmed patients
- Birmingham hopes for Commonwealth Games
- Isaiah Wright-Young jailed over Kenichi Phillips car shooting
- Blackburn Rovers v Aston Villa
- A woman operated on four times by Ian Paterson said it left her feeling "violated".
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Millwall
- British 'Syria fighter' Josh Walker accused of terror offences
- Watch: Mary Hayes' firemen-for-her-birthday wish granted
- Bristol Rovers: First-team coach Steve Yates to leave the club at season's end
- Tory MP Jack Lopresti blames 'smear campaign' for deselection call
- One-Day Cup: Roelof van der Merwe seals Somerset win over Surrey
- Dirty Bristol student home wins award
- 6,000 drivers caught speeding on M32 in 15 days
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City
- NFL Draft 2017: Alex Jenkins' journey from a supermarket job to draft contender
Cornwall Council News feed
- Landlord prosecuted for unsafe House in Multiple Occupation in Camborne
- Avoid a dangerous shock this Bank Holiday weekend
- Council’s Planning Enforcement Team successfully prosecutes landowner for non-compliance with a Breach of Condition Notice
- First public Kresen Kernow site tours taking place in May
- Truro Safe Partnership helps the City’s vulnerable and launches donation points in Truro
- Stargazing event to celebrate Bodmin Moor International Dark Sky Landscape bid
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service to welcome applications for wholetime firefighters
- Work begins on repairs to Cremyll Quay on the River Tamar
- Already registered to vote in the local elections? If so no need to re-register to vote in the General Election
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service demonstrate the dangers of accidental drowning
BBC Essex News Feed
- First civilian WW2 death victims honoured in Clacton
- Aldershot Town 2-0 Braintree Town
- Leyton Orient v Colchester United
- Compost, sprouts and tinsel: The peculiar pet food peccadilloes
- Southend United submits plans for 22,000-seat stadium
- M11 crash: Lorry driver guilty of death by dangerous driving
- Basildon schoolgirl Sherie-Lea James died of drug overdose
- Westcliff High School ex-teacher acquitted of child sex offences
- MP's aide Samuel Armstrong denies Parliament rape charges
- Major clean-up under way after rubbish left in Laindon
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Man dies in overnight collision on A31
- Mansfield Town v Portsmouth
- Aldershot Town v Braintree Town
- Eastleigh v Wrexham
- Portsmouth: Michael Eisner's takeover offer deal set out for fans
- Isle of Wight MP steps down after 'gay danger remark'
- Family 'elated' at helicopter's safe emergency landing despite tail loss
- Portsmouth: Paul Cook set to retain bulk of promotion squad for League One
- Southampton v Hull City
- British Sailing: Mark Robinson named new Olympic performance manager
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Anthony Joshua: Tyson Fury says yes to all-British heavyweight title fight
- Wigan Athletic: Relegated Championship side have new manager shortlist ready
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Sutton United
- Mike Samwell car theft murder accused appears in court
- Election 2017: Will the decline in younger voter turnout continue?
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson case: 'Hundreds' of other victims
- Super League: Hull FC 34-10 Warrington Wolves
- One-Day Cup: Haseeb Hameed makes 88 but Leicestershire beat Lancashire
- Leading Manchester squash coach jailed for abusing 10 boys
- Mike Samwell car theft death: Man charged with murder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Southport 1-1 Lincoln City
- General election 2017: UKIP leader Paul Nuttall to stand in Boston and Skegness
- RSPCA warning over keeping raccoon dogs as pets
- UKIP leader tight-lipped on Boston talk
- Northern rail workers walk out as strike begins
- Lincoln Cathedral school abuse case: Ex-pupils sought
- Gainsborough burglary accused appears in court
- Northern rail strike to go ahead after talks fail
- Boston patient fatally impaled on physio hoist, court hears
- Jail for man who groomed girl on Facebook
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Learn to Fly Fish for Free In Amersham – 19 May
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Saturday 3rd June
- CRAFT FAIR – Amersham – May 27
- Concert with two choirs Bucks Voices and the Chiltern Singers – Amersham 6 May
- Scrub up for Scannappeal – fun run – Sunday 21 May
- Over the Top! by the Journeymen Theatre – Amersham – Saturday 25th March
- Much Ado About Nothing. Open Air Theatre – 14th -17th & 21st-24th June
- Charity Concert for Help Refugees – Amersham – 8th April
- Bucks Open Studios 10 – 25 June 2017
- “Percy Bysshe Shelley – A Humanist Out of Time” Presentation in Amersham 8th March 2017
Local Conservative party members meet on Wednesday to choose between Mr Goldsmith and two other candidates.
The Hollywood star helped detain the teenage rider after he jumped a red light and crashed into a car.
A construction company denies corporate manslaughter after two employees died.
The Big Green Bookshop tweeted "we're seriously skint" and asks followers to start buying books.
Owners thought their cars would be parked in a secure area but they were left in a council car park.
An MP called on the justice secretary "to do the right thing" and look into the Charlie Gard case.
He called Conservative MP Anna Soubry's office and said she should be "Jo Cox'd".
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Premier League game between Arsenal and Leicester City.
Both sides hope to resolve a dispute over driver-only operated trains.
IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua surprises his former coach, Sean Murphy, with a car to say thank you for introducing him to boxing.
James Casling tried to kill himself multiple times from the age of 15. But football has given him a reason to live.
Rushed off your feet? Not enough hours in the day? Here are some apps to help you take control.
She says it will give all children the opportunity to play football after her husband's death.
Barry Hearn resigns as Leyton Orient's honorary president with the club still not having paid staff their wages.
A judge rules the owner may ignore a council notice requiring her townhouse to be repainted white.
Bad light denies champions Middlesex a first win of the season as Essex survive a tough final day at Lord's.
Wendy Thompson was trying to wish a friend happy birthday when she ploughed into a stationary car.
Warwickshire captain Ian Bell misses out on a century but the Bears show fight to draw with Surrey at Edgbaston.
The British-Iranian charity worker has been jailed under secret charges since last year.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte rejects Cesc Fabregas' claim that Eden Hazard needs to be more selfish, saying it is "not my idea of football".