BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Second murder arrest over Ozell Pemberton, 16, stab death
- Cyclists who died in war remembered in Meriden
- Birmingham City Ladies 1-1 Reading Women
- Street gunfire heard and man injured in Satley, Birmingham
- Garry Monk: Birmingham City fan gets tattoo of manager on his backside
- One-Day Cup: Worcestershire beat Derbyshire in opening game
- Birmingham primary school in royal wedding lunch
- Blues Ladies defender Westwood retires
- Sutton Coldfield stabbing: Boy, 17, hands himself in
- West Brom: Darren Moore confirmed as Baggies manager
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Man arrested as woman 'attacked' in Bristol club toilet
- Man in 20s found with stab wounds in Bristol
- Bristol City Women 1-6 Arsenal Women
- One-Day Cup: Hankins leads Gloucestershire to easy win in Cardiff
- Bristol PC cleared over Judah Adunbi Taser assault
- One-Day Cup: Somerset cruise to victory over Surrey at The Oval
- Gary O'Neil and Luke Steele among four released by Bristol City
- Aardman Animation's Morph tours Western Isles
- Ryan Broom: Cheltenham Town sign ex-Bristol Rovers midfielder
- Bristol rail services funding bid rejected
Cornwall Council News feed
- Highways on the agenda for Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel
- Hot topics at next week’s full Council – 22 May
- Flying high as Cornwall gains the most blue flags again
- New Chief Executive of LEP and Service Director for Economic Development and Enterprise appointed
- Cornwall Council hands over Coronation Park to be managed by local community
- Council calls for more foster carers
- Highways and Community Chest celebrations on the agenda at the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- New ‘bulk buy’ parking session option gives car park users option to park at cheaper rate
- 200 people join online event seeking solutions to loneliness in Cornwall
- St Austell and Mevagissey Community Network Panel meeting to discuss waste and recycling, highways and speedwatch
BBC Essex News Feed
- Police investigate 'vicious' Brightlingsea school row
- Fabian Kacica death: Fourth person charged with murder
- Tyson Fury brings snooker star Ronnie O'Sullivan into his support team
- Harlow 104-year-old's distant relatives attend funeral
- Late night beach visit lands driver in cold water
- Sandringham elderflower cordial used in royal wedding cake
- Chimney sweep called to help flush kittens through Essex drain
- Fabian Kacica death: Fourth man arrested on suspicion of murder
- One-Day Cup: Tom Westley scores 134 as Essex beat Middlesex by six wickets
- Peter Siddle: Australia seamer says he will play for Essex again
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- One-Day Cup: Gareth Berg stars as Hampshire beat Sussex
- Boomtown Fair: Extra date added with transport rules
- Winchester M3 arson: Teenager's hospital order extended
- Myrtle planted by Queen Victoria could feature in royal bouquet
- Upcoming Star Wars movie was part-filmed in Hampshire
- British strongman Terry Hollands 'breaks bus pull record'
- Hampshire sign Colin Munro and Mujeeb Ur Rahman for the T20 Blast
- Fleet car crash: Family tribute after pedestrian death
- Third teenager held over hoax school bomb threats
- Inside the 'world's largest' disaster simulation
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Tyson Fury will fight Sefer Seferi when he makes his boxing comeback on 9 June
- Mo Farah wins Great Manchester Run ahead of Moses Kipsiro
- Manchester City Women 3-0 Everton Ladies
- Terror attack survivors urge public to fight terrorism
- Casey Stoney set to manage Manchester United women's team
- Players meet German leader in Turkey row
- Manchester Arena attack: Minute's silence to be held at run
- FA Cup final: Chelsea didn't deserve win, says Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho
- Giro d'Italia: Chris Froome beats Simon Yates for a GB one-two on Monte Zoncolan
- Darren Campbell: British former sprinter home after brain bleed
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Appeal after woman found dead in Skegness flat
- How much information is on your laptop?
- Burglar Jack Walker jailed for Ingoldmells armed raid 'terror'
- Neal Eardley: Lincoln City Player of the Season pens new deal
- Historic post-war pubs given listed status
- Memorial to Dambusters crew downed by German gunners
- Exeter City v Lincoln City: Danny Cowley claims Imps kit man 'assaulted' by fans
- Dambuster flies over Derwent Valley in surprise Lancaster mission
- East Midlands Ambulance Service to get £19m to hit targets
- Crowds annoyed at RAF Derwent Dambusters flypast mix-up
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- New Bridge Classes to start in the Autumn – Free Taster Sessions July / August / September
- Amersham Art Group Workshops May – July
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – 8 May – Amersham – My Journey to Humanism
- Subwoofers Music Festival – 6th May – Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, The Grange, Saunderton
- Workaid Exhibition – How to Recycle and Help Others – Amersham Museum 2nd May – 3rd June
- Amersham Art Group – Acrylic & Oil Artists Demonstration – May, June & July
- Amersham Rotary Charity Concert For Scannappeal & Amersham Bandroom Appeal – Saturday 30th June
- Bedroom Farce – Presented by New Penny Theatre Company – 15-18 May
- Sister Act – The Musical – Coming to Chesham 18-21 April 2018
- 2nd Amersham Common Jumble Sale – 28 April
Phone company apologises for mail addressed to "Mr Isis Terroriste" and "Mr Getout Ofengland".
The vote in Lewisham East was sparked by Heidi Alexander's new job as deputy mayor for transport.
The husband of jailed mother Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe says she is facing possible new charges.
One run took him from the Notts County ground in Nottingham to the King Power Stadium in Leicester.
Miri Gellert's parents react to her viral interview about sex and dating when you live at home.
Jeremy Bedford-Turner told a court he wanted all Jewish people to leave the UK.
Police must address concerns about facial recognition systems, the UK's privacy watchdog says.
The government says it will not "hang around" in making changes to the inquiry panel after a U-turn.
David Moyes could be set to leave West Ham despite guiding the club to Premier League survival.
Gloucestershire dig in for a draw at Lord's as young batsman James Bracey's 125 not out frustrates hosts Middlesex.
A broken oven meant customers had to wait up to an hour for food at the Notting Hill Pizza Festival.
The suspect is accused of planning an attack at the British Museum after her IS fighter fiancé was killed.
Wasps sign Maori All-Blacks wing Ambrose Curtis and lock Charlie Matthews from Premiership rivals Harlequins for next season.
The High Court heard urban explorers posted videos online after they broke into Stamford Bridge.
The restrictions could be made permanent after a successful 12-month trial.
Chelsea bid to clinch their second Women's Super League One title when they travel to Bristol City on Tuesday.
Andrew Parker hits out at "reckless" Salisbury attack and warns Russia may become an "isolated pariah".
Wealthy parents are using their influence to disrupt child abuse investigations, a new report finds.
Sam Curran has match figures of 10-101 as Surrey beat Yorkshire by an innings and 17 runs at The Oval.
Charlton Athletic caretaker boss Lee Bowyer says he will only stay at the club if given the manager's job.