- Sheep shipped in to graze in London's Green Park
- Savvas Mourgos: Norwich City sign Arsenal midfielder on two-year deal
- Schizophrenic 'Muslim killer' not guilty by reason of insanity
- Women's Super League One: Louise Quinn extends Arsenal contract
- Middlesex: Adam Voges & Sam Robson expected to be fit to face Surrey
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Wolverhampton attacker had 'kill or be killed' delusions
- Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Mood of brides is something blue over lost dresses
- How 'Brit hero' helped Las Ramblas victim
- Drugs gang who raped woman in revenge on rivals jailed
- Suspected slaves found in West Midlands restaurant raids
- Birmingham school boy lunch allergy death 'unlikely'
- Buses in south Birmingham have an average speed of less than 6mph.
- Geoffrey Boycott: Former cricketer sorry for 'unacceptable' comment
- 'People power inspires' £2.2m Birmingham housing
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Saving Pichiku, the red titi monkey without a mum
- Man and woman arrested on suspicion of Bristol murder
- Father of dead Somerset baby quizzed over harassment complaints
- Two MPs quit Bath University roles over vice-chancellor's pay deal
- Wings Over Scotland blogger arrested over alleged harassment
- Bristol tower block has similar cladding to Grenfell Tower
- Fulham v Bristol Rovers
- Anthony Perenise: Samoa prop rejoins Bath from Bristol
- Watford v Bristol City
- Cleveland Bridge tollhouse pillar destroyed by car
Cornwall Council News feed
- Call to name new Cornish fire boat whittled down to final four - so get voting
- Cornwall Council supporting Cornwall Pride/Gooth Kernow this Saturday
- Cornwall Council takes action and secures derelict hotel helping to make Newquay Safer
- Camborne Library temporary closure
- Work starts to improve parking in seven towns
- Council congratulates young people on A level results
- Junction improvements on A30 in St Erth
- Hayle and St Ives residents urged to have their say in resident survey closing next week
- Bodmin residents urged to have their say in resident survey closing next week
- Creative workshops in Truro and Redruth inspired by our archives
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Foolish' level crossing-hopping learner driver convicted
- London Stansted Airport: Behind-the-scenes at the office in the sky
- Ancient coffin breaks as child put in it at Southend museum
- Michael Timlin: Midfielder says Southend cannot use pitch condition as an excuse
- Man dies in fatal South Ockendon stabbing
- Strip search of boy, 16, at centre of misconduct hearing
- Essex warehouse fire: Firm says building is destroyed
- Bookmakers robbed: Spray attacker gets six-years jail
- Britain's Alex Dowsett to leave Movistar for Katusha-Alpecin
- Harlow man dies after fight in Poplar Kitten pub
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Asda sorry for 'Isle of White' shopping bag gaffe
- Order placed for new Isle of Wight Red Jet 7 passenger ferry
- Armed police arrest assault suspect in Andover
- HMS Victory work starts to prevent warship's collapse
- Memorial commemorates Portsmouth boxing greats
- Southampton: Saints launch match day Big Issue to help homeless
- EFL: A Walsall fan's ferry ride to Fratton Park and other things you may have missed
- Eastleigh v Tranmere Rovers
- Boreham Wood v Aldershot Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Cars and keys stolen from car park near Manchester Airport
- North should 'take control' of transport, says Grayling
- Rangers secure loan deal for Manchester City winger Aaron Nemane
- Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Sheffield Wednesday
- Stoke City v Rochdale
- HS3 rail for northern England 'will happen', says MP
- Two men arrested in terrorism probe in Warrington
- George Osborne urges 'HS3' rail for northern England
- Police seek Tyrone Patrick over Mike Grimshaw stab death
- Manchester attack: 12 weeks on
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Hip op woman cared for in dementia unit for six months
- Two men jailed over Louth sex attacks on 'intoxicated' teens
- Grimsby Town supports fans' complaints over Stevenage security
- Lincoln groomer caught by internet vigilantes
- The Shed of the Year competition includes non-sheds for the first time
- National Front rally in Grantham sees two arrests
- Exeter City 1-0 Lincoln City
- Police stop 'not linked' to fatal Stamford crash
- Northern, Southern and Merseyrail strikes set for September
- Lincoln City football club training vests stolen
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – Humanism in the Age of Brexit and Trump – 12 Sept = Amersham
- Professional Watercolour Demonstration from Gordon King – Amersham – 5 September
- FREE TAEKWONDO TRIAL LESSON – AMERSHAM
- Amersham Museum Re opens July 12
- Old Amersham Antiques Fair – 2nd July
- Chiltern Arts Launch Concert 2 – Old Amersham – 1st October
- Annual General meeting of the Chiltern Child Contact Centre – July 4
- Middle Eastern Supper Club, served in a tapas style – Hyde Heath – 15 July
- Amersham Art Group – Alan Eeles Pastels Art Demonstration – 4th July
- Former Resident is a Brigadier Expert
Charlie Alliston denies the manslaughter of Kim Briggs, who he hit while riding his racing bike.
The fences can be found on estates in Peckham, Brixton, Deptford, Oval and in east London.
Parliament is spending more on pest control measures but MPs have been banned from bringing in cats.
Police were attacked with missiles after a protest over the death of Rashan Charles turned violent.
Did a £1bn government investment make any difference?
An inspection by the Care Quality Commission identified numerous failings in patient care.
Analysis of six cities finds average season ticket price will increase to £2,840.
The London Fire Brigade was consulted over the refurbishment that included cladding installation.
Paramount Pictures confirms that actor Tom Cruise broke his ankle during filming of a stunt.
The cause of Rashan Charles' death on 22 July in east London has still not been determined.
More than 800 people were made redundant following the ticket office closure plan, but 325 jobs were reintroduced.
England's Sarah Taylor scores 34 on her Women's Super League debut but her Lancashire Thunder side lose to Surrey Stars.
Fulham agree a season-long loan deal for 20-year-old Liverpool forward Sheyi Ojo.
Brentford boss Dean Smith praises Harlee Dean's leadership qualities despite stripping him of the captaincy.
Police say the group used sledgehammers to break into the shop's display counters.
The famous bell is set to be switched off to protect workers repairing the building.
Spurs chairman Daniel Levy is key to the club's direction, and his reputation of being a tight man is plain wrong, says MOTD pundit Jermaine Jenas.
CCTV footage of the mugging was shared widely and a manhunt was launched for Sanchez Edwards.
There is 'no comparison at all' between the situations of Alexis Sanchez at Arsenal and Diego Costa at Chelsea, says Gunners boss Arsene Wenger.
Campaigners say six month bans for bad motorists make a mockery of the system.