BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walter Zenga has Wolves squad's full support - Dave Edwards
- Solihull Moors 0-3 Tranmere Rovers
- Swindon Town 0-2 Walsall
- Driver smashes car through garage wall in Brownhills
- Wolverhampton citizen's arrest: Bag snatch suspect dies in hospital
- Wife pays tribute to man stabbed to death in Birmingham
- Snowdonia walker Kenneth Hands 'fell like a rag doll'
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leeds United
- Plans to shut New Art Gallery Walsall would be a 'disaster'
- Refugee who made Lily Allen cry's 'dream' reunion with Dad
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Bristol Rovers
- Severn Tunnel reopens after £10m electrification work
- The human cost of dairy farm closures in the West
- Fire above Jolly's department store in Bath 'treated as arson'
- Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
- Bristol mayor investigates Stoke Lane one-way road misery
- Baby gorilla meets troop for first time
- Tom Hiddleston to play villainous role in new Aardman film Early Man
- Former Ch Supt Gary Davies charged with sexual assault
- Hempleman-Adams Arctic challenge 'demonstrates climate change'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
- Cornwall Housing tenants launch volunteer Digital Champions team
- Criminal conviction for woman from Par who sold fake goods in St Ives
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
- Have you registered to vote?
BBC Essex News Feed
- Man being held in custody in hospital flees in bed gown
- Basildon boy charged with burglary and motoring offences
- Dover Athletic v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Morecambe
- Milton Keynes Dons v Southend United
- Braintree Town sign Claudio Dias and Joe Taylor
- Simon Harmer: South Africa all-rounder joins Essex on Kolpak deal
- Archie Darby dog attack: Baby 'snatched from mother's arms'
- Cessna jet classroom opens at Westcliff-on-Sea school
- Burglary shooting trial: Essex Police had one car available
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire's Hythe Ferry service protest held
- Titanic locker key to be auctioned
- Torquay United v Aldershot Town
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Portsmouth v Notts County
- Fareham main rail line and station close for nine days
- Hit-and-run driver jailed for killing Southampton patient
- Isle of Wight demolition site worker death probe
- Conor Chaplin: Portsmouth striker extends contract to the summer of 2019
- Manchester City v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- MPs vow to fight new Greater Manchester homes plan
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Macclesfield Town
- Oldham Athletic v Bristol Rovers
- Coventry City v Rochdale
- Chelsea v Man Utd: Jose Mourinho promises no 'crazy kid' celebrations
- 'Turing Bill' for gay pardons fails in Parliament
- James Wilson: Manchester United striker suffers serious knee injury at Derby
- Ryan McLaren: Lancashire sign South Africa international for 2017 season
- Bury face another HM Revenue & Customs winding-up petition
- Stockport swimming pool voyeur jailed for child sex abuse
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Champions League game between Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Tottenham Hotspur.
Four senior marines failed to stop junior ranks assaulting each other during an initiation-style ceremony, a court martial has heard.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Queens Park Rangers and Bristol City.
Women's Super League One side Arsenal Ladies re-sign Scotland midfielder Kim Little on a long-term contract.
A decision on whether to back expansion at Heathrow or Gatwick is expected imminently, but it is not straightforward for the Prime Minister.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Fulham and Norwich City.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Championship game between Derby County and Brentford.
As 14 migrant children arrive in the UK from Calais, families give thanks for their safe return and say they have the opportunity for 'a new life'.
Luton Town will assist Leyton Orient if they receive information concerning alleged homophobic chanting.
Southern tells union members a lump sum of £2,000 is back on offer if they end a dispute over conductors.
Musician Phil Collins is coming out of retirement after a 10-year hiatus with dates in London, Paris and Cologne.
Watch London-born Jay Ajayi of the Miami Dolphins score a 62-yard touchdown in the Dolphins' surprise win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Metropolitan Police Service is adopting body-worn cameras across most of the force - believed to be the largest-scale use in the world.
Flights between Cardiff and London City airports will continue while demand exists, the airline Flybe says.
House prices were already rising fast in the 1980s, but what is it like trying to live in the heart of South-West London now?
Fires in London involving fridges, freezers, washing and dishwashing machines and tumble dryers cost £118m in five years, says the fire brigade.
Charlton and Coventry fans threw hundreds of plastic pigs on the pitch in a joint protest that interrupted Saturday's match at The Valley.
The prime minister is urged by a group of 50 politicians to give the green light to a new runway at Heathrow.
The former head of an academy chain faced with closure has told the BBC he "completely refuted" allegations of financial mismanagement at the school
A woman who crowdfunded for treatment of a rare and aggressive form of ovarian cancer celebrates her wedding day.