Isle of Wight
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Citizen Khan actor Adil Ray picks up doctorate from Birmingham City University
- Wolverhampton Wanderers: Kenny Jackett to stay as head coach under new owners
- Tividale factory severely damaged in blaze
- Wolverhampton Wanderers' Chinese owners say £20-£30m on players a 'necessity'
- Liver cancer 'super vaccine' on trial in Birmingham
- Warwickshire: No problem with confidence in white-ball cricket, says Clarke
- Mark Hughes: Stoke City will be patient over Saido Berahino and Joe Allen moves
- Senior Open: Paul Broadhurst wins title as Miguel Angel Jimenez falters at Carnoustie
- One-Day Cup: Warwickshire's Rikki Clarke bowls Bears to win over Worcestershire
- Women's Super League One: Reading Women 1-1 Birmingham City Ladies
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Paedophile Information Exchange supporter jailed for abuse
- Giorgi Nemsadze: Bristol sign Georgia international lock
- Iron Duke rubber rolling machine installation begins
- One-Day Cup: Peter Trego stars as Somerset beat Glamorgan
- One-Day Cup: Holders Gloucestershire beat Sussex at Cheltenham
- Bristol street art festival back for eighth year
- Kyle Eastmond: Wasps sign England centre from Bath
- Harry Studley: Toddler shot in head could be in hospital 'months or years'
- Police divers find lost engagement ring in Bristol harbour
- Russian hot air balloon adventurer breaks world record
Cornwall Council News feed
- Warning following spate of fake officials cases
- A392 roundabout near Hendra Holiday Park opens for the school summer holidays
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
- Cornwall Council backs Royal British Legion’s ‘Making the Census Count’ campaign
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ryanair cuts Stansted Airport flights citing Brexit vote
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'serious crash risk' to Boeing 737
- Simon Dobbin assault: Thirteen men face charges
- Michael Timlin: Southend United midfielder out for six weeks
- Body of missing Jaywick kayaker recovered
- One-Day Cup: Jesse Ryder century not enough as Essex lose to Surrey
- 'Near miss' after 'instructions given to wrong plane'
- Phil Brown: Sam Allardyce's England interests Southend boss
- Kelly Pearce murder trial: Accused Anthony Ayres gives evidence
- Rio 2016: Emily Scott goes from boy's team to GB women's sevens squad
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire: Giles White confirms coaching set-up review set for winter
- 'Devious' man jailed for filming children with camera pen
- BBC documentary probes Damien Nettles disappearance
- Damien Nettles: The boy who disappeared
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team top leaderboard
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team take lead
- 'Cannabis boat' seized in the Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth minister 'no longer needed'
- Portsmouth Victoria Cross hero John Leak stone unveiled
- Hampshire: Dale Benkenstein leaves as head coach for family reasons
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Plane carrying Manchester City's Vincent Kompany 'lined up with wrong lights'
- Mike Haley: Sale Sharks full-back signs new three-year contract
- Paul Massey murder: Fresh appeal on 'Mr Big' killing anniversary
- Sam Allardyce: Jose Mourinho to determine Wayne Rooney's England role
- Sacked officer: Police admit hacking phone of ex-partner
- Sanmi Odelusi: Rochdale sign Wigan winger on season-long loan
- Former England star Ray Wilkins sentenced for drink-driving
- Child photographed in armlock on train to Manchester
- Marwan Koukash: Salford owner to decide future at the end of the year
- Bosley mill blast: Charity match marks first anniversary of disaster
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Twyford Wood ravers jailed over attacks on police
- Four charged after Grimsby Town-Sheffield United 'disorder'
- Man arrested in Skegness murder inquiry
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
- Unconscious man rescued after Skegness 'pier' dive
- Spalding shootings: Killer father had no firearms licence
- Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
The government is asked by an MP, at what point will it take over control of Southern rail if its service continues to deteriorate.
Gabriella Taylor reaches the quarter-finals of the girl's singles at Wimbledon with a 6-1 6-1 win over Rebeka Masarova.
The family of a man who died after the car he was travelling in crashed and overturned on the M27 in Hampshire says he was "loved by many".
Durham and Hampshire play out a predictable draw as rain forces an early conclusion at Chester-le-Street.
An NHS laboratory worker is struck off after turning up drunk for work, the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) rules.
Relegated York will face promoted Maidstone United on the opening day of the 2016-17 National League season.
The format of the EFL Trophy, which will include 15 Premier League Category One academy sides, is confirmed.
Friends of a terminally-ill woman "stuck" in a US hospital fear she may die abroad after her insurance company refuses to pay out.
The chairman of the Iraq war inquiry, Sir John Chilcot, says he hopes future military action on such a scale will only be possible with more careful analysis and political judgement.
Pupils in England experience school closures and disruption due to a one-day National Union of Teachers strike
Keaton Jennings scores a fifth century of the season as Durham secure maximum batting points against Hampshire.
Gabriella Taylor is the sole British junior to win at Wimbledon on Tuesday, with eight others suffering defeats.
Warwickshire confirm the departure of former captain Varun Chopra at the end of the 2016 season.
The first ever wheelchair singles draw at Wimbledon pits Jordanne Whiley against fellow British player Lucy Shuker.
Dashcam footage of a crash which closed a major Southampton route has been released by police after a motorist received a driving ban.
Southern Rail managers to face MPs on the transport select committee as the company issues a reduced timetable to cope with staff shortages.
Brits Ben Draper, Ewan Moore and Jodie Burrage win their first-round matches in the boys' and girls' competitions at Wimbledon.
Hampshire pick up maximum batting points for the first time this season as they take control against Durham.
A man admits supplying a "rogue batch" of ecstasy tablets on the Isle of Wight which led to four men being treated in hospital.
A new £6m cross-Solent high-speed ferry is officially named at a ceremony led by the Princess Royal.