Isle of Wight
- West Ham: MP says club should play behind closed doors if violence is repeated
- Alleged serial killer Stephen Port describes 'hyper high' sex
- PC Gordon Semple murder accused 'had no intention to harm'
- Queens Park Rangers v Brentford (Fri)
- Bangladesh v England: Zafar Ansari and Steven Finn picked for second Test
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Smethwick mural: Alice's Adventures in the West Midlands
- 'Funding terrorism' suspect held at Birmingham Airport
- Rob Edwards: Wolves interim head coach excited by 'second debut' at Blackburn
- Battersea Dogs Home's 'loneliest' resident adopted
- UK's national sperm bank stops recruiting donors
- Scott Laird: Walsall loan move has 'reignited fire' for Scunthorpe left-back
- Families of Birmingham pub bomb victims granted legal aid
- Birmingham prison staff fears over inmate drug use
- Former undercover officer paid £15k to informant
- Alex Jones: Port Vale want to sign Birmingham City striker permanently
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Trump through to semi-finals in China
- David Payne: Gloucestershire seamer extends contract to 2019
- King's favourite fish to make come-back in River Severn project
- Police horse Redland retires after 13 years of service
- Wiltshire glassblowers create roundels for Bristol sculpture
- Theatre director Howard Davies dies aged 71
- Tom Dunn: Bath Rugby hooker signs undisclosed contract extension
- Schoolboy table tennis star's Olympic dreams
- Bristol MetroBus scheme costs rise spiral
- Tammy Abraham: Bristol City's on-loan striker targets '30-plus' goals this season
Cornwall Council News feed
- Planning matters on the agenda for the China Clay Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service receive positive praise from operational assessment
- £12m Kresen Kernow scheme awarded to Midas Construction
- Invitation to get involved in the Heritage Lottery Funded Luxulyan Valley Restoration Project
- Planning on the agenda for the West Penwith Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council begins public talks on how to tackle traffic and parking issues in seven towns
- Mary celebrates extra special 100th birthday at Wyndhurst Orchard, Wadebridge
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss policing and young people
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
BBC Essex News Feed
- Holt beaten by Bingham in China
- Holt beats O'Sullivan in China
- Braintree Town - the club who have had eight goalkeepers this season
- Woking 2-3 Braintree Town
- International Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Kurt Maflin to reach last 16
- On-the-run fraudster Norman Fowler arrested in Spain
- Essex girls rise to delete term from dictionary
- Ronnie O'Sullivan says he is 'not good enough' to compete with world's best
- Fire destroys roof of 150-year-old pub at Great Wakering
- Armed raiders break through locked door of Dunmow bookmakers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Firework thrown at man in homophobic attack in Southampton
- Government 'would support' renewed Dibden Bay scheme
- Bridge fall death a 'wake-up call' for Southern Health
- Gosport Borough: National League South club served with winding-up petition
- Guildford Four: Gerry Conlon's sister calls for files to be released
- Southampton to face Arsenal away in EFL Cup
- MPs demand action on 'dangerous' A34
- Bridge death: Care worker 'tried several doctors'
- Moped driver dies in Portsmouth truck crash
- RMT to ballot Southern drivers over the role of conductors
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Wigan chief scout Malcolm Crosby & goalkeeping coach Mike Pollitt leave
- Greater Manchester Police in modern day slavery arrests
- Terry Flanagan to defend WBO world lightweight title against Orlando Cruz
- Wayne Rooney testimonial break-in attempt: Man admits offence
- Stockport luxury homes building site destroyed by fire
- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United boss charged over pre-Liverpool referee comments
- Rugby League World Cup 2021: England chosen as hosts ahead of US & Canada
- Vincent Kompany: Man City captain replaced because he was 'tired' - Pep Guardiola
- Manchester United to host West Ham in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Luke Rhoden restraint death: Ibiza police used 'excessive force'
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Spalding shootings: Man's killing of wife and daughter 'calculated'
- RAF Sentinel aircraft 'immune from ground targeting'
- £131m RAF Sentinel aircraft deal secures 160 jobs
- Lincolnshire elected mayor deal plan unclear after final council vote
- Spalding death man named as Remigijus Muliuolis
- Council to rip up 'crazy paving' in Grimsby
- Nick Boles MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- Lincoln City v Boreham Wood
- The police force looking for a leader
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
A girl accused of attempting to murder a former friend at school created a GCSE project based on murderers Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez, a court hears.
The former head of troubled Southern Health NHS trust, who was controversially moved to a new post in the organisation, has quit following months of pressure.
The Isle of Wight's only ice rink loses its lease, 18 months after being rescued by a community group.
National League side Aldershot Town sign former West Ham United academy player Idris Kanu.
A man is charged with attempted kidnap of a 14-year-old girl who was followed as she walked home from school in Portsmouth.
The future of a ferry service is in doubt after staff were issued with a letter warning them of possible redundancies.
The director of the firm that managed the Cheeki Rafiki yacht is charged with manslaughter after it capsized in 2014, killing its crew.
A gardener is poised to learn whether a pumpkin grown from a £1,250 seed is itself a record-breaker.
The Isle of Wight's only ice rink is shut by bailiffs, 18 months after being rescued by a community group.
A man is sentenced to 11 years' detention for fatally stabbing another man at an address in Hampshire.
A council says the organisers of the Isle of Wight Festival are threatening to cancel the event in 2017 unless fee changes are agreed.
Talks aimed at averting a series of strikes on the Southern rail network end without agreement.
A council-run consultation shows respondents supported an elected mayor for the Solent region.
Olympic champion Justin Rose will the rest of the 2015-16 season to recover fully from a back injury.
A UKIP councillor in Gosport announces he is defecting to the Conservative party.
A man whose sexual abuse crime came to light during a police investigation into a former children's home is found guilty of offences against a boy.
A girl accused of attempting to murder a friend at school was "motivated" by Batman villain The Joker, a court hears.
Southern Rail asks for posters urging passengers to contact the union over ongoing rail strikes to be "removed and destroyed", it has emerged.
The next generation of driverless tractor has been put through its paces at the Ordnance Survey's headquarters in Southampton.
Hampshire chairman Rod Bransgrove feels their hopes of staging an Ashes Test can only be boosted by Durham's plight.