Isle of Wight
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Midfielder Morris extends Walsall deal
- 'Major' child abuse probe after arrest
- Jennings hits century in Durham victory
- Durham rally sets up final-day climax
- Three more charged over double shooting
- Man guilty of body-under-bed murder
- Victorious Worcs bowl out Leics for 43
- Driver rescues children from coach blaze
- Trust to run city's children's services
- NI woman 'didn't know about Syria plan'
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Hildreth weathers Middlesex burst
- Newton and Crook secure Northants draw
- Medics sent 'meningitis' death girl home
- Final Parkrun off 'on safety grounds'
- Police on double yellows outside bakery
- Klinger century gives Glos advantage
- Gubbins notches first Middlesex century
- Play-off setbacks an advantage - Glynn
- Trump and Boris share kiss in street art
- Millionaire 'shot at' swimwear model ex
Cornwall Council News feed
- Goonhilly Wind Farm Community Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Fun and games in Cornwall’s libraries as BookTrust give away 450,000 books in National Bookstart Week
- Exciting new look Trenance Play Park to open middle of June
- Opportunity to work with artist Sue Lewington at a workshop inspired by Cornwall’s historic maps
- Conditional discharge for Bugle woman
- Conditional discharge for Launceston landlord
- BBC Music Day comes to Cornwall
- Hub Sounds
- Invitation to get involved in the Heritage Lottery Funded Luxulyan Valley Restoration Project
- Coastal project to double the number of Bude beach huts
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Human cargo' made cries for help
- Wright agrees one-year Colchester deal
- 'Unprovoked' acid attack teen arrest
- Missing man case now a murder inquiry
- Bragg ton puts Glamorgan on top
- Lorry drivers deny smuggling Afghans
- Van der Gugten limits Essex lead
- Colchester sign left-back Wyatt
- Southend avoid winding-up order
- Dartford tunnel closure sparks delays
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Man arrested after fatal bike crash
- Trans woman wins 'landmark' loo case
- Afridi 'available' if Pakistan call
- Man charged over seven-week-old's death
- Partner's plea over hunt for killer
- Helicopter crash compensation settled
- VIDEO: Online exploitation campaign launched
- Captain takes helm of aircraft carrier
- Gurney takes four as Notts push for win
- Watchdog probes 'police baton attack'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Arrests over legal highs ahead of ban
- Mansfield sign striker Rose from Bury
- Salford v Wakefield (Fri)
- What can Ibrahimovic bring to Man Utd?
- VIDEO: Tiny telescope helps restore sight
- Uncapped Daly & Parris in England squad
- Liverpool Ladies v Manchester City Women
- FA 'looking into' non-league fixture
- Cheshire bid to attract science jobs
- Oldham deny Sheridan Notts County move
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Man re-arrested in house murder inquiry
- VIDEO: Noisy peacocks threatened with eviction
- Sex abuse case police defend actions
- New £1m nature reserve centre opens
- FA 'looking into' non-league fixture
- Woman's car plunge death not suspicious
- Woman, 70, dies in waterway car plunge
- Ram-raiders destroy supermarket wall
- 999 call staff suspended in data probe
- Woman in 'murder' probe is identified
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
A 16-year-old boy is arrested on suspicion of murdering a man who was found stabbed to death at a flat in Southampton.
A decommissioned Royal Navy aircraft carrier, HMS Illustrious, is put up for sale by the Ministry of Defence
Former Worcestershire seamer Gareth Andrew joins Hampshire on a match-by-match basis to bolster their bowling options.
A woman is hit by a lorry on a street in Southampton and dies later of her injuries.
England should pick James Vince to bat at number three in the first Test against Sri Lanka, according to former captain Michael Vaughan.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Tottenham Hotspur and Southampton.
Portsmouth boss Paul Cook says home advantage will play no part in his side's play-off semi-final with Plymouth Argyle.
A cross-Channel hovercraft threatened with being scrapped, is saved after a successful campaign by a museum to lease it.
A man convicted of battering a pensioner to death after facing a second murder trial begins a legal effort to clear his name.
The Labour Party holds onto its slim majority on Southampton City Council.
Police investigating the death of a man found stabbed to death in Southampton arrest a woman on suspicion of perverting the course of justice.
A new chair is appointed to the criticised Southern Health trust.
A fire on the tracks at Vauxhall Station in London is causing major disruption on South West Trains routes.
A secondary school teacher is banned from teaching for life after having a sexual relationship with a student.
Eastleigh manager Chris Todd anticipates plenty of changes during the summer at the National League Club.
Gary Waddock returns to National League side Aldershot Town for a second spell as manager, replacing Barry Smith.
Continued "unusually high level of sickness" among train conductors lead to rail cancellations for a second day between Brighton and Southampton.
A firefighter whose post traumatic stress disorder was triggered by witnessing a fatal fire speaks out about his experience as part of a scheme to support others with mental health issues.
A boat bursts into flames after an explosion on a Hampshire river, forcing its occupant to dive to safety.
Voting begins in police and crime commissioner (PCC) and local council elections in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.