Isle of Wight
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Labour loses control of Dudley
- Pulis in charge of transfers - Hammond
- Large fire at derelict factory
- Barclaycard scraps arena sponsorship
- I need to be semi-ruthless - Rowett
- Domestic abuse charity folds over funds
- World War Two hoard up for auction
- Man in court over drive-by shooting
- VIDEO: The super-car licensed as a cab
- Walsall boss Whitney remains positive
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Polling stations close in Bristol
- Rovers end land battle with Sainsbury's
- City thanked for hosting exiled Emperor
- I need three transfer windows - Johnson
- Polling stations open in Bristol
- Cancer campaign man's treatment to begin
- Trescothick ton sees Somerset to safety
- Nature reserve 'should be council run'
- 'Fortunate' NHS Trust predicts difficulty
- Bath sign Leicester hooker van Vuuren
Cornwall Council News feed
- Invitation to feedback on the proposals for the potential A30 to St Austell Link Road
- Local People invited to find about planning at the Truro and Roseland Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall’s voluntary and community groups could benefit from Cornwall Council’s Community Chest grants
- Roseland man fined and ordered to pay costs for driving unlicensed taxi
- Pencalenick School students 'pass out' at Falmouth Community Fire Station parade
- Jubilee Pool to reopen with a splash!
- Exciting opportunity for young people from Cornwall to meet with cousins from Brittany
- Helston man ordered to pay £1,867 for failing to clear up after his dog
- Scarletts Well cycle improvements begin
- Council strongly opposes Government’s forced academisation plans
BBC Essex News Feed
- UKIP take six seats in Thurrock
- Grimsby Town v Braintree Town
- Cook signs new two-year Essex deal
- Security staff 'scaring' residents
- Island death probe £10k reward offered
- Bail extended over bouncy castle death
- Polls open in council and PCC elections
- Kohler-Cadmore ton in Worcs-Essex draw
- Murder accused's father tells of attack
- Colchester appoint McGreal as boss
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Labour holds on to city council majority
- Eighth arrest in flat stabbing inquiry
- New chair for criticised Southern Health
- London rail fire disruption continues
- Teacher banned after affair with student
- Todd expects Eastleigh summer rebuild
- Waddock returns as Aldershot manager
- Conductor sickness hits services again
- Fatal fire 'traumatised' firefighter
- Boat bursts into flames in harbour
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Man found dead in flat was 'brilliant'
- Fellaini & Huth given three-game bans
- World War Two hoard up for auction
- Sharks forward Easter to retire
- Man dies after group attack in town
- Khan ready to defy logic against Alvarez
- VIDEO: Lost WW1 memorial replaced 50 years on
- Polling stations open in Warrington
- Greater Manchester polling stations open
- Sale sign ex-Wales scrum-half Phillips
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Polling stations open across Lincolnshire
- Motorbiker killed in crash with tractor
- Cash support call for death road
- Stone 'running out' at cathedral quarry
- Sonic booms heard as RAF scrambles jets
- Three deaths in fire 'not suspicious'
- Third body found after house fire
- Two people killed in house fire
- Cheltenham Town 3-1 Lincoln City
- Trespassers damage bomber memorial spire
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
- The Chiltern Camerata – 20th Anniversary Concert – 15th May
- The Chesham Germains Male Voice Choir Annual Charity Concert on Saturday 14th May
- AMCHOR Concert – 14 May – Old Amersham
- Easter Family Fun at Amersham Museum
- The Comedy of Errors. Fast moving Shakespeare comedy staged by Chiltern Shakespeare Company 8-18 June
Three men are charged following an armed robbery at a jewellers in Winchester.
A powerboat racer's bid to log the fastest round-the-world lap - which was sunk when a sponsor pulled out - is back on.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Eastleigh and Altrincham.
Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Aldershot Town and Boreham Wood.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Portsmouth and Plymouth Argyle.
Police investigating an armed robbery at a Winchester jewellers are given more time to question three men.
The head gardener of Hampshire's Exbury Gardens is leaving the New Forest estate to work for the Queen.
A motorcyclist killed in a crash with a lorry died while enjoying "one of his favourite pastimes", his family says.
An ambulance service which serves most of the south of England misses response targets for the most life-threatening calls nine months in a row.
A Hampshire pensioner has lost £21,000 after being contacted by fraudsters claiming to work for the Metropolitan Police.
Three men are arrested following an armed robbery at a jewellers in Winchester.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Everton and Southampton.
A violent man with a "shocking prison record" knocked down and killed a Hampshire woman after being released early from jail, a parole inquiry hears.
Three people arrested after three taxi drivers were attacked on the Isle of Wight are released on bail.
Police release an e-fit of a man seen running along a street in Fratton shortly after a suspected hammer attack which seriously injured a teenage girl.
Southampton chairman Ralph Krueger says discussions are progressing over a new contract for manager Ronald Koeman.
A lorry driver is arrested after a motorcyclist dies in a three-vehicle crash in Leckford.
Hampshire and England seam bowler Reece Topley faces up to eight weeks out after fracturing his right hand.
The railway line between Farnham and Alton is closed after its embankment becomes unstable because of prolonged rain, Network Rail has said.
A father told his young son to "brace" moments before the light aircraft he was flying plummeted into trees, killing himself and his wife, an inquest has heard.