Isle of Wight
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Margaret Rope: The 'genius' stained glass artist who became a nun
- Jack Grealish: Aston Villa winger fined over hotel party
- Stoke City 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
- Solihull Moors 1-1 Boreham Wood
- Peterborough United 1-1 Walsall
- New bishop of Lichfield installed at cathedral service
- Hillsborough: 132 police officers and staff fail to help watchdog
- MG to end UK car production at Longbridge with switch to China
- Officer who admitted hitting prisoner is cleared of assault
- County Championship: Wayne Madsen makes century but Worcestershire beat Derbyshire
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers 2-1 Port Vale
- Labour suspends members in Bristol for 'breaking party rules'
- Somerset's James Hildreth: Watching title climax 'an up-and-down rollercoaster'
- County Championship: Middlesex win title by beating Yorkshire at Lord's
- County Championship: Marshall's last Gloucestershire game ends in Sussex draw
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
- Fulham v Bristol City
- Mike Ford: Toulon set to name former Bath boss as first-team coach
- 'Queer history' landmarks celebrated by Historic England
- Inside the closed four-mile-long underwater Severn Tunnel
Cornwall Council News feed
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
- Progress continues to help deliver a roundabout at A3075 Cubert Crossroads
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/05447
- Stoptober - the 28-day quit smoking campaign - is back
- Cornwall Housing is supporting #housingday
- Sexual Health Week 2016 puts the spotlight on STIs as pharmacies in Cornwall pilot chlamydia testing
BBC Essex News Feed
- Braintree Town 0-1 Forest Green Rovers
- Colchester United 1-2 Accrington Stanley
- Northampton Town 4-0 Southend United
- 100th anniversary of Zeppelin crashes in Essex
- 'No Pokemon Go' at Holland-on-Sea complaint to council
- County Championship: Kent and Essex play out tame draw at Canterbury
- Will Puddy: Bristol Rovers goalkeeper joins Braintree Town on loan
- Harlow murder: Mourners celebrate life of 'wonderful' man
- Ronnie O'Sullivan and Judd Trump out of Shanghai Masters
- County Championship: Division Two champions Essex struggling against Kent
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire: Giles White sees positives for future despite Championship relegation
- Car crash boy back at school after 'amazing' recovery
- Aldershot Town v Gateshead
- Eastleigh v Sutton United
- Portsmouth v Barnet
- New Forest stream campaigners dubbed 'climate deniers'
- County Championship: Hampshire relegated as Durham win at Ageas Bowl
- Gosport ferry firm defends 'not for the idle' job advert
- West Ham United v Southampton
- Andy Carter: Former Nottinghamshire and Hampshire seam bowler retires
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Olympics golden couple Jason Kenny and Laura Trott marry in private
- Anthony Crolla loses his WBA lightweight title to Jorge Linares
- Kevin de Bruyne: Manchester City to assess midfielder's hamstring injury
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Swindon Town
- Millwall 2-3 Rochdale
- Bury 2-1 Chesterfield
- Jose Mourinho says Wayne Rooney remains 'a big player' for Manchester United
- Women's Super League One: Manchester City Women v Chelsea Ladies
- Swansea City v Manchester City
- Guiseley v Macclesfield Town
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
- HMP Lincoln prisoners moved while disturbance investigated
- Fears for future of Sutterton green burial site
- Andy Hall: Thai court finds UK activist guilty of defamation
- Police force becomes first in UK to mount global search for chief
- 'Badman' driver offered Willoughby crash passenger bribe
- Finalists for Tree of the Year
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
Hampshire director of cricket Giles White says they will not stand in Adam Wheater's way if he wants to leave the club.
A man arrested on suspicion of murder after a 28-year-old man died in a fall from a house in Southsea is released on bail.
Scotland Under-21 defender Dominic Hyam joins League Two Portsmouth on loan from Championship Reading until 8 January.
Hampshire seamer Gareth Berg takes five wickets as Yorkshire struggle with the bat on day one at the Ageas Bowl.
Wycombe signed Scott Kashket after his Leyton Orient deal is terminated and Southampton midfielder Dominic Gape on loan.
An NHS trust's decision to move its boss to a new role with the same salary is a "scandal", according to the mother of a teenager who died under its watch.
The police search for missing teenager Damien Nettles should get extra funding in line with other high profile cases, campaigners say.
A man completes his bid to swim solo non-stop round the Isle of Wight to raise money for charity.
Southern rail is to reinstate a third of the trains it dropped in July "to provide reliable timetable", the company announces.
A woman suffered a rope burn to her neck from a safety failure while on a giant swing at the Eden Project.
Hampshire's Adam Wheater re-joins Essex on loan for the rest of the County Championship season.
The chief executive of troubled Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust, Katrina Percy, resigns over "media attention".
A man is arrested on suspicion of murder after a body was found in Southsea.
Mikael Mandron scores a hat-trick as Eastleigh hit five to overwhelm 10-man Bromley at Hayes Lane.
Southampton sign Moroccan attacking midfielder Sofiane Boufal from Lille in a club-record £16m deal.
Royal Navy warship HMS Daring is to be sent to the Gulf to support US carriers that are launching bombing raids on militants from the Islamic State group.
A Pride event is held for the first time in a decade in Southampton.
Thousands of festival-goers descend on Portsmouth for the Victorious Festival.
Jane Austen's ring, a £50m Picasso and other objects the UK has fought to keep in the country.
Motorists are warned to expect tailbacks and travel disruption, with some 20 million Britons expected to take to the roads over the bank holiday weekend.