BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Burton Albion v Birmingham City
- Walsall report profit for 11th successive season
- Plans to cut Walsall Council libraries from 16 to one revealed
- Murder arrest after death of man stabbed in Birmingham
- Sir Michael Balcon honoured in Birmingham film exhibition
- Father ready to 'embrace' refugee son who made Lily Allen cry
- Kieron Morris: Walsall winger signs one-year Saddlers contract extension
- Wolverhampton grotto firm blaze: Arson suspected
- Ex-Blues goalkeeper Sprake dies aged 71
- Birmingham pub bombings: PM says she hopes victims' families get legal aid
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Baby gorilla meets troop for first time
- Tom Hiddleston to play villainous role in new Aardman film Early Man
- Former Ch Supt Gary Davies charged with sexual assault
- Hempleman-Adams Arctic challenge 'demonstrates climate change'
- Cameron Bancroft: Gloucestershire re-sign batsman for 2017
- Steak knife confiscated from girl in school playground
- Bath fraud suspect among '10 most wanted'
- Cancer mum Heidi Loughlin 'amazed' at bucket list response
- 'Don't panic!' Rugby players stuck in lift
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: Bath v Bristol (Thu)
Cornwall Council News feed
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
- Have you registered to vote?
- One in three electric blankets found to be faulty at free testing events
- Cornwall Council celebrates its adoptive families
- Young people, affordable housing and local health and care on the agenda for Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel
BBC Essex News Feed
- Simon Harmer: South Africa all-rounder joins Essex on Kolpak deal
- Archie Darby dog attack: Baby 'snatched from mother's arms'
- Burglary shooting trial: Essex Police had one car available
- Online sex abuse teacher Cory Baptiste jailed
- Lewis Kinsella: Colchester United defender has ankle surgery
- Farm near Colchester invites families to pick pumpkins and enjoy day out
- Dog attacks: When is a fatal dog mauling a criminal offence?
- Ricci Gallagher death: Case 'extremely difficult' for prosecutors
- Alastair Cook to break England Test record
- Millionaire Timothy Mardon 'shot after whispered 999 call'
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Russian warships pass through English Channel
- Michael Freshwater death: Three face no action
- Portsmouth police hub location announced
- Southern rail: Fears for health and safety on network
- Tribute to father-of-two killed after leaving crashed car on M3
- Boldre Hoard: Appeal to stop Roman coin collection split
- Sam Gallagher: Blackburn boss Owen Coyle 'would love to' buy Southampton striker
- 'Threatened' Isle of Wight Festival confirms dates
- FA Cup first round: BBC Two to show Eastleigh v Swindon Town clash
- Southern rail: Strike suspended at British Legion's request
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Sergio Aguero and Vincent Kompany have future - Pep Guardiola
- Greater Manchester plans for 225,000 new homes revealed
- Knowl View: Police union hits back at MP's criticism of abuse inquiry
- Wigan Athletic v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Peter Odemwingie: Ex-Stoke and West Brom striker training with Bolton Wanderers
- World Club Series 2017: Wigan and Warrington to face Cronulla and Brisbane
- Justin Bieber asks Manchester crowd to 'stay quiet' during ballads and cuts chat short
- Osborne tells of Brexit campaign 'mistakes'
- Man raped in Manchester Gay Village attack
- Oldham's old town hall opens after redevelopment into entertainment complex
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
- FA Cup: Wrexham 2-3 Stamford
- Spalding murders: Girl, 15, guilty of double murder
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
Hundreds of vulnerable jobseekers may have been conned out of money as part of a recruitment scam, a BBC investigation finds.
Hundreds of vulnerable jobseekers may have been conned out of money as part of a recruitment scam, a BBC investigation has uncovered.
A 16th Century shipwreck and London Zoo's aviary are among English heritage sites now considered to be at risk.
Reporter Divya Talwar spends 24 hours with a family living beneath the Heathrow flight path, for the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme.
The government's ambitious prison reform plans are "simply not achievable" given "loss of control" in jails, the former chief inspector of prisons warns.
A suspect device found on a London Underground train is destroyed in a controlled explosion.
Body cameras will be given to security personnel at two south London hospitals as attacks on staff increase by almost a third in six months.
The Prison Governors Association (PGA) calls for an inquiry the state of jails in England and Wales.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino backs striker Vincent Janssen to adjust to the Premier League and score goals.
Heathrow reports record passengers for the first nine months of 2016 ahead of an imminent decision on UK airport expansion.
Arsenal should give manager Arsene Wenger a new contract, says former Gunners and England keeper David Seaman.
The RMT union suspends one of its strike days on Southern rail routes after a request from the British Legion.
A police officer was strangled and his body dismembered and partially dissolved in a bath of acid, by a man obsessed with TV show Breaking Bad, a court hears.
Two men are jailed for life with minimum terms of 32 years for the murder of a Syrian born imam in London last year.
A gorilla that escaped its enclosure at London Zoo drank five litres of blackcurrant squash before being tranquillised. What impact would this have had?
West Ham's record signing Andre Ayew is back in training after a thigh injury but Andy Carroll is still weeks away from returning.
A former suspect in the Stephen Lawrence murder inquiry is named by the National Crime Agency among 10 most wanted British fugitives in Spain.
A gorilla that escape from its enclosure at London Zoo helped himself to litres of undiluted blackcurrant squash after his "opportunistic" exit, a report finds.
Thousands of gay and bisexual men convicted of now-abolished sexual offences are to receive posthumous pardons - a victory for campaigners for an "Alan Turing law".
One of the film industry's most influential and important producers is being honoured in a new exhibition.