BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Citizen Khan actor Adil Ray picks up doctorate from Birmingham City University
- Wolverhampton Wanderers: Kenny Jackett to stay as head coach under new owners
- Tividale factory severely damaged in blaze
- Wolverhampton Wanderers' Chinese owners say £20-£30m on players a 'necessity'
- Liver cancer 'super vaccine' on trial in Birmingham
- Warwickshire: No problem with confidence in white-ball cricket, says Clarke
- Mark Hughes: Stoke City will be patient over Saido Berahino and Joe Allen moves
- Senior Open: Paul Broadhurst wins title as Miguel Angel Jimenez falters at Carnoustie
- One-Day Cup: Warwickshire's Rikki Clarke bowls Bears to win over Worcestershire
- Women's Super League One: Reading Women 1-1 Birmingham City Ladies
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Paedophile Information Exchange supporter jailed for abuse
- Giorgi Nemsadze: Bristol sign Georgia international lock
- Iron Duke rubber rolling machine installation begins
- One-Day Cup: Peter Trego stars as Somerset beat Glamorgan
- One-Day Cup: Holders Gloucestershire beat Sussex at Cheltenham
- Bristol street art festival back for eighth year
- Kyle Eastmond: Wasps sign England centre from Bath
- Harry Studley: Toddler shot in head could be in hospital 'months or years'
- Police divers find lost engagement ring in Bristol harbour
- Russian hot air balloon adventurer breaks world record
Cornwall Council News feed
- Warning following spate of fake officials cases
- A392 roundabout near Hendra Holiday Park opens for the school summer holidays
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
- Cornwall Council backs Royal British Legion’s ‘Making the Census Count’ campaign
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ryanair cuts Stansted Airport flights citing Brexit vote
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'serious crash risk' to Boeing 737
- Simon Dobbin assault: Thirteen men face charges
- Michael Timlin: Southend United midfielder out for six weeks
- Body of missing Jaywick kayaker recovered
- One-Day Cup: Jesse Ryder century not enough as Essex lose to Surrey
- 'Near miss' after 'instructions given to wrong plane'
- Phil Brown: Sam Allardyce's England interests Southend boss
- Kelly Pearce murder trial: Accused Anthony Ayres gives evidence
- Rio 2016: Emily Scott goes from boy's team to GB women's sevens squad
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- 'Devious' man jailed for filming children with camera pen
- BBC documentary probes Damien Nettles disappearance
- Damien Nettles: The boy who disappeared
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team top leaderboard
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team take lead
- 'Cannabis boat' seized in the Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth minister 'no longer needed'
- Portsmouth Victoria Cross hero John Leak stone unveiled
- Hampshire: Dale Benkenstein leaves as head coach for family reasons
- Adam McGurk: Cambridge United sign forward from Portsmouth
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Sacked officer: Police admit hacking phone of ex-partner
- Former England star Ray Wilkins sentenced for drink-driving
- Child photographed in armlock on train to Manchester
- Marwan Koukash: Salford owner to decide future at the end of the year
- Bosley mill blast: Charity match marks first anniversary of disaster
- Manchester derby in China off after heavy rain leaves pitch unplayable
- Teenage girl dies and four injured in Rochdale crash
- Josh Beaumont: Sale number eight given captaincy along with new three-year deal
- Women's Super League One: Notts County Ladies 1-5 Manchester City Women
- Cyclist dies hours after road accident in Manchester
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Twyford Wood ravers jailed over attacks on police
- Four charged after Grimsby Town-Sheffield United 'disorder'
- Man arrested in Skegness murder inquiry
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
- Unconscious man rescued after Skegness 'pier' dive
- Spalding shootings: Killer father had no firearms licence
- Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
Alexandra Palace starts a fundraising campaign to bring its 'secret' Victorian Theatre back to life after lying unused for 80 years.
A paedophile with links to a group which campaigned for sex with children to be decriminalised is jailed.
A man who died after two others were pulled from the sea off East Sussex is identified as a 19-year-old Brazilian national.
Former England footballer Ray Wilkins is given a 10-week suspended prison sentence for drink-driving.
Channel border staff are redeployed to Heathrow Airport where passport workers "can't cope" and targets have been missed, a whistleblower says.
Two advertising execs collected texts from people angry at PPI cold calls then sent them to the firms responsible.
A man accused of murdering four men in east London is also charged with poisoning, rape and sexual assault.
Lazarus, a new stage musical featuring the songs of David Bowie, is to open in London this autumn.
How Gerry Cottle Jr went from being a trapeze artist in his dad's circus to setting up a popular rooftop cinema business.
Centuries from Paul Stirling and Eoin Morgan guide Middlesex to a six-wicket One-Day Cup win against Kent.
Jesse Ryder's blistering 131 off 110 balls proves in vain as Surrey beat Essex by 66 runs in the One-Day Cup.
A man suffers a head injury when he is run over by a council van while lying on the ground in an east London park.
Eniola Aluko scores twice against WSL 1 bottom side Doncaster to help Chelsea end a thee-game winless run.
A man is charged with murder after a stabbing in an east London park that happened as children played nearby.
Fara Williams scores a penalty and misses another as Arsenal beat Sunderland to extend their unbeaten run to nine games.
Seven teenagers are arrested in connection with a night of widespread disorder near Hyde Park in London.
The government must make an "urgent and immediate decision" on airport expansion in south-east England, a group of cross-party MPs say.
England's victory in the 1966 World Cup is now a part of the national legend but the tournament had a lasting impact on the country itself.
Mo Farah runs the fastest 5,000m of 2016 to storm to victory at the Anniversary Games in his last race before the Rio Olympics.
Supporters of the man blamed by the Turkish government for last week's attempted coup tell BBC News they have been the target of threats and abuse in the UK.