BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walsall v Milton Keynes Dons
- Harry Redknapp: Birmingham City boss disappointed not to be safe as Villa lost
- Guiseley v Solihull Moors
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson case: 'Hundreds' of other victims
- Birmingham 'rage room' offers novel approach to stress relief
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson needlessly harmed patients
- Birmingham hopes for Commonwealth Games
- Isaiah Wright-Young jailed over Kenichi Phillips car shooting
- Blackburn Rovers v Aston Villa
- A woman operated on four times by Ian Paterson said it left her feeling "violated".
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Millwall
- British 'Syria fighter' Josh Walker accused of terror offences
- Watch: Mary Hayes' firemen-for-her-birthday wish granted
- Bristol Rovers: First-team coach Steve Yates to leave the club at season's end
- Tory MP Jack Lopresti blames 'smear campaign' for deselection call
- One-Day Cup: Roelof van der Merwe seals Somerset win over Surrey
- Dirty Bristol student home wins award
- 6,000 drivers caught speeding on M32 in 15 days
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City
- NFL Draft 2017: Alex Jenkins' journey from a supermarket job to draft contender
Cornwall Council News feed
- Landlord prosecuted for unsafe House in Multiple Occupation in Camborne
- Avoid a dangerous shock this Bank Holiday weekend
- Council’s Planning Enforcement Team successfully prosecutes landowner for non-compliance with a Breach of Condition Notice
- First public Kresen Kernow site tours taking place in May
- Truro Safe Partnership helps the City’s vulnerable and launches donation points in Truro
- Stargazing event to celebrate Bodmin Moor International Dark Sky Landscape bid
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service to welcome applications for wholetime firefighters
- Work begins on repairs to Cremyll Quay on the River Tamar
- Already registered to vote in the local elections? If so no need to re-register to vote in the General Election
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service demonstrate the dangers of accidental drowning
BBC Essex News Feed
- First civilian WW2 death victims honoured in Clacton
- Aldershot Town 2-0 Braintree Town
- Leyton Orient v Colchester United
- Compost, sprouts and tinsel: The peculiar pet food peccadilloes
- Southend United submits plans for 22,000-seat stadium
- M11 crash: Lorry driver guilty of death by dangerous driving
- Basildon schoolgirl Sherie-Lea James died of drug overdose
- Westcliff High School ex-teacher acquitted of child sex offences
- MP's aide Samuel Armstrong denies Parliament rape charges
- Major clean-up under way after rubbish left in Laindon
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Man dies in overnight collision on A31
- Mansfield Town v Portsmouth
- Aldershot Town v Braintree Town
- Eastleigh v Wrexham
- Portsmouth: Michael Eisner's takeover offer deal set out for fans
- Isle of Wight MP steps down after 'gay danger remark'
- Family 'elated' at helicopter's safe emergency landing despite tail loss
- Portsmouth: Paul Cook set to retain bulk of promotion squad for League One
- Southampton v Hull City
- British Sailing: Mark Robinson named new Olympic performance manager
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Anthony Joshua: Tyson Fury says yes to all-British heavyweight title fight
- Wigan Athletic: Relegated Championship side have new manager shortlist ready
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Sutton United
- Mike Samwell car theft murder accused appears in court
- Election 2017: Will the decline in younger voter turnout continue?
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson case: 'Hundreds' of other victims
- Super League: Hull FC 34-10 Warrington Wolves
- One-Day Cup: Haseeb Hameed makes 88 but Leicestershire beat Lancashire
- Leading Manchester squash coach jailed for abusing 10 boys
- Mike Samwell car theft death: Man charged with murder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Southport 1-1 Lincoln City
- General election 2017: UKIP leader Paul Nuttall to stand in Boston and Skegness
- RSPCA warning over keeping raccoon dogs as pets
- UKIP leader tight-lipped on Boston talk
- Northern rail workers walk out as strike begins
- Lincoln Cathedral school abuse case: Ex-pupils sought
- Gainsborough burglary accused appears in court
- Northern rail strike to go ahead after talks fail
- Boston patient fatally impaled on physio hoist, court hears
- Jail for man who groomed girl on Facebook
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Learn to Fly Fish for Free In Amersham – 19 May
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Saturday 3rd June
- CRAFT FAIR – Amersham – May 27
- Concert with two choirs Bucks Voices and the Chiltern Singers – Amersham 6 May
- Scrub up for Scannappeal – fun run – Sunday 21 May
- Over the Top! by the Journeymen Theatre – Amersham – Saturday 25th March
- Much Ado About Nothing. Open Air Theatre – 14th -17th & 21st-24th June
- Charity Concert for Help Refugees – Amersham – 8th April
- Bucks Open Studios 10 – 25 June 2017
- “Percy Bysshe Shelley – A Humanist Out of Time” Presentation in Amersham 8th March 2017
Live coverage of Sunday's League One game between Charlton Athletic and Swindon Town.
Live coverage of Sunday's League One game between Bristol Rovers and Millwall.
Live coverage of Sunday's League One game between AFC Wimbledon and Oldham Athletic.
The government says district heating networks should cut bills, but some say they are beset with problems.
Chelsea's Diego Costa is the best striker in the world, according to his boss Antonio Conte.
A man is arrested on suspicion of murder following the discovery of a body on Route 189 bus.
Anthony Joshua becomes the unified heavyweight world champion with an 11th-round stoppage of Wladimir Klitschko.
One of the men arrested after Thursday's raid in north London was deported from Turkey in 2015.
Tom Harrison took more than six days to cover 26.2 miles on all fours for a gorilla charity.
Woking finish their season by holding play-off bound Dagenham & Redbridge to a draw at Victoria Road.
A man who crawled the London Marathon completes the course, raising £26,000 for charity.
Leyton Orient say they have paid all salaries and cleared their debts to Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Barnet and Grimsby Town.
Live coverage of Saturday's League Two game between Leyton Orient and Colchester United.
Police believe 48 year-old Archie Sheppard boarded the bus at Brent Cross bus station.
Nick Evans kicks 22 points in his final game at The Stoop to boost Harlequins' top-six hopes with victory over leaders Wasps.
Yorkshire Carnegie take control of their Championship play-off semi-final with a first-leg win at Ealing Trailfinders.
Anthony Joshua starts as favourite to beat Wladimir Klitschko but do the pundits agree? And who will you vote for?
Police believe Jerry Ablorh may have more victims who have not come forward.
The near-miss with a passenger jet is the first in the UK to involve more than one drone.