BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Marcus Bignot: Solihull Moors manager keen to sign contract at Damson Park
- Birmingham 'ready' to host 2026 Commonwealth Games
- Recordo Gordon: Warwickshire release fast bowler after five years at Edgbaston
- Birmingham City v Blackburn Rovers
- Wolves v Norwich City
- Women's Continental Cup final: Manchester City Women v Birmingham City Ladies
- Preston North End v Aston Villa
- Your West Midlands questions answered
- Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion
- M6/A38: Why so many road works into Birmingham?
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol child sex abuser, 81, jailed for 16 years
- Paul Grant: Bath sign Kiwi number eight from Otago
- Thousands back petition against Bristol crisis line changes
- Get Inspired: Ben Smith's 401 marathons challenge nears finish
- Jack Ellis suicide: Family learn of care 'failings'
- Andalusia Academy Muslim school: Ofsted says 'pupils not safe'
- Bristol Uni scientists create radiation detector using diamonds
- Bristol City v Nottingham Forest
- Violet Crumlish: Funeral held for Lurgan's 'Queen of the travellers'
- Liam Fox predicts free EU trade post-Brexit
Cornwall Council News feed
- From Tokyo to Cornwall – relaying Cornwall’s Olympic Torch success to Japanese delegation
- Council to carry out new pilot waste project in Port Isaac
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/00703
- Major step forward for Cornwall’s Local Plan
- Falmouth hoteliers fined after guest injured in balcony fall
- Truro night club owner fined for breaching licensing hours
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
BBC Essex News Feed
- Unclaimed £8.1m lottery ticket bought in Essex
- Man dies and two hurt in dive accident
- Oliver Muldoon: Charlton Athletic midfielder joins Braintree Town
- Pilot reunited with plane he flew during World War Two
- Marc-Antoine Fortune: Southend United sign former West Brown and Celtic striker
- Teen killer James Fairweather loses appeal over jail term
- Alastair Cook: England Test captain signs new Essex contract
- Southend United 2-1 Oxford United
- Crawley Town 1-1 Colchester United
- Hakan Hayrettin: Braintree Town appoint new first-team manager
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Police revisit scene of fatal Gosport assault
- York City v Aldershot Town
- Woking v Eastleigh
- Portsmouth v Doncaster Rovers
- Southern Health NHS Trust: Talent Works Ltd to pull out of contract
- WW2 bomb blown up after evacuation in Portsmouth
- Leicester City v Southampton
- Eric Black: Southampton assistant named in corruption claims
- WW2 bomb prompts evacuation in part of Portsmouth
- Hapoel Be'er Sheva 0-0 Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Macclesfield Town v North Ferriby United
- Oldham Athletic v Milton Keynes Dons
- Charlton Athletic v Rochdale
- Bury v Scunthorpe United
- Bolton Wanderers v Oxford United
- Elite League final: Belle Vue Aces look to end 23-year wait
- Bolton robbery: Cash-in-transit drivers attacked with crowbar and sledgehammer
- Six people arrested in £15m tax fraud probe
- Steven Chadwick death: Man charged with murder
- Ivan Klasnic: Ex-Bolton Wanderers striker 'critically ill' after kidney transplant
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Braintree Town
- Martin 'Wolfie' Adams: BDO darts legend has prostate cancer
- Donington Co-op ram-raid shop replaced with pop-up
- Mablethorpe beach huts set for £110,000 makeover
- Red Arrows on 60-day 'Best of British' tour
- Donington Co-op 'destroyed' in botched ram-raid
- Serco apologises over latest school payroll blunder
- Disposable women
- Civic reception for Paralympian javelin thrower Hollie Arnold
- Red Arrows pilot death: Ejector seat firm to be prosecuted
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
A new completion date of August next year has been announced for the Broughton Bypass.
A recent treasure hunt held at Clitheroe Castle Museum has been won by a six year-old visitor.
The first stage of redevelopment work has started at Preston Bus Station, with repairs to the concrete and improvements on the parking levels.
Anyone thinking about starting or growing their family through adoption is invited to an information evening in Preston to find out more.
Lancashire County Council's registration service which is currently based at Lytham Library will be available at St Annes Library from next week.
Young people from South Ribble have made the most of an opportunity to find out about jobs, apprenticeships and education opportunities at a recent careers event.
Independent review confirms scale of challenge to county council finances Lancashire County Council has published an independent review of its finances which confirms that its long-term financial position is not sustainable, even if it makes significant further savings.
Lancashire County Council has published an overview report on the December 2015 floods, as a first step in making public the findings of investigations into how the county's communities were flooded and how future flooding risks can be managed.
At a special meeting this morning, Lancashire County Council's Cabinet has decided to uphold its decision of 8 September to proceed with the council's Property Strategy.
A guided tour of Gawthorpe Hall will be held later this month, as part of the celebrations of the 200th anniversary of Charlotte Bronte's birth.
Children and staff are enjoying some brand new facilities for the start of the term at the expanded Southlands High School, Chorley.
Lancashire County Council is alerting drivers to a diversion in place in the north of the county due to the closure of a bridge between Gressingham and Hornby.
Lancashire County Council's Scrutiny Committee has decided to "Call In" a cabinet decision made on 8 September in relation to the Property Strategy.
A recent treasure hunt at Clitheroe Castle Museum has been won by two young visitors who are cousins.
Lancashire County Council's Shared Lives service has been recognised as 'Outstanding' by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
This year's Fantastic Book Awards will be launched by children's author Geraldine McCaughrean at the Woodlands Conference Centre in Chorley tomorrow, Wednesday 21 September.
The county council is asking people to consider if they could be a councillor ahead of next year's county elections.
Young people from the Lancashire Youth Council are calling for a compulsory 'curriculum for life' to be taught in all schools.
The Bay Gateway is scheduled to open to traffic on Monday 31 October.
New foster carers are being recruited by Lancashire County Council to provide homes for the 1600 children in their care while they can't live with their families.