BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Tipton's only VC winner honoured with memorial stone
- Saido Berahino: West Brom turn down £20m bids from Crystal Palace and Stoke
- Kevin McDonald: Fulham sign Wolves midfielder as Fernando Amorebieta leaves
- Prayers held after girl dies falling from flat window in Birmingham
- Carles Gil: Aston Villa midfielder signs for Deportivo La Coruna on a year's loan
- Dan Evans loses to Jack Sock at Citi Open in Washington
- Perry Beeches Academy Trust: Critical EFA report delayed
- Homes set to replace Hall Green greyhound track
- Birmingham prison officer Richard Stack jailed for drug smuggling
- Suspended head teacher leaves St Barnabas Primary School
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Kyle Eastmond: Wasps sign England centre from Bath
- Harry Studley: Toddler shot in head could be in hospital 'months or years'
- Police divers find lost engagement ring in Bristol harbour
- Russian hot air balloon adventurer breaks world record
- DJ Derek inquest: Death will 'remain a mystery'
- County Championship: Leicestershire wrap up win over Gloucestershire
- West country regional adoption agency proposed
- A Bristol charity opens the region's first safe house for trafficked men
- County Championship: Glos v Leics intriguingly poised after day two
- Marcus Trescothick: 'Hard work and glasses' helping Somerset batsman's form
Cornwall Council News feed
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
- Cornwall Council backs Royal British Legion’s ‘Making the Census Count’ campaign
- Councillors calls on Government to reconsider transitional pension arrangements for women born in 1950’s
- Cornwall Council results for St Teath and St Breward and Newquay Treviglas by elections
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Near miss' after 'instructions given to wrong plane'
- Phil Brown: Sam Allardyce's England interests Southend boss
- Kelly Pearce murder trial: Accused Anthony Ayres gives evidence
- Rio 2016: Emily Scott goes from boy's team to GB women's sevens squad
- Spurs' Mauricio Pochettino in amputee Shaun Whiter tribute
- Iain Moody: Colchester United appoint new head of player resources
- Sam Allardyce says West Ham con accused was 'extremely smart'
- Driver 'could not have stopped' in fatal Basildon crash
- Vilson Meshi death: London teen arrested in murder probe
- Man charged with Teynham death of cyclist Barbara Phipps
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team take lead
- 'Cannabis boat' seized in the Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth minister 'no longer needed'
- Portsmouth Victoria Cross hero John Leak stone unveiled
- Hampshire: Dale Benkenstein leaves as head coach for family reasons
- Adam McGurk: Cambridge United sign forward from Portsmouth
- Hampshire waste and recycling centres' one-day closures approved
- In pictures: America's Cup racing in Portsmouth
- Basingstoke glider crash: Pilot named by police
- Southsea's South Parade Pier owners 'committed to reopening'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Did the 1966 World Cup change England?
- Labour leadership: Corbyn says his 'social movement' will win elections
- Fabian Delph: Manchester City midfielder on learning from Pep Guardiola
- Sunderland: David Moyes replaces Sam Allardyce as manager
- Manchester United's Guillermo Varela joins Eintracht Frankfurt on loan
- Salford Red Devils: Luke Burgess and Feleti Mateo join
- Man fined £90 for kicking Manchester cenotaph wreath
- Danny Whitehead: Cheltenham Town loan Wigan Athletic midfielder
- England v Pakistan: Fans' views on Second Test at Old Trafford
- Sam Allardyce named England manager by the Football Association
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
- Unconscious man rescued after Skegness 'pier' dive
- Spalding shootings: Killer father had no firearms licence
- Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed
- Plans to cut the number of Lincolnshire firefighters
- UK fraud police release wanted list
- 'King Coal' Richard Budge, of RJB Mining, dies aged 69
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
A new county councillor has been announced for the Chorley Rural North electoral division, following the by-election held on Thursday 21 July.
A series of interesting activities are available for children and young people to enjoy at Clitheroe Castle over the summer holiday.
The performance of primary school pupils in recent national tests has been praised by the Lancashire County Council's cabinet member for children, young people and schools.
A benefit take-up campaign in Preston has left 46 people, aged 75 and over, better off by almost 279,000 a year in total.
A new building to provide further education at a specialist school for young people with special educational needs has been officially opened today, Wednesday 20 July.
Funding is now in place to build a new bus station in Rawtenstall after Lancashire County Council agreed to put nearly 4m towards the project.
New foster carers are being recruited by Lancashire County Council to provide homes for the 1600 children in their care while they can't live with their families.
Gawthorpe Hall will be recognising the 150th anniversary of Beatrix Potter's birth with themed family activities on Thursday 28 July.
The Heysham to M6 Link Road Project has won two major awards from the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
Lancaster City Museum will host an exhibition to commemorate the centenary of the Battle of the Somme by showcasing the role the King's Own Royal Lancaster Regiment played in the conflict.
Professionals from the creative sector have the chance to meet at a social event in Preston next week.
Lancashire County Council has won a national award for the service it funds to prevent people being injured in falls.
The challenge is on for children in Skelmersdale to write a masterpiece inspired by poet and playwright William Shakespeare over the summer holiday.
Lancashire is among the best places in the UK for good quality free early education for under-fives.
Accrington can now boast one of the country's most modern and comfortable transport facilities following the official opening of the new bus station today (Monday 11 July).
Children aged four to 11 are invited to take part in the Lancashire Reading Journey and meet a wonderful collection of colourful cut-out characters.
The Preston, South Ribble and Lancashire City Deal has already helped to create more than 1,500 new homes and 753 new jobs in the past two years.
Young people in care in Lancashire recently met the Children's Commissioner for England to tell her about their experiences.
Lancashire County Council is reminding people to have their say on its property review, with around 2,700 responses being received since the launch of a public consultation on 18 May.
A new private sector-led programme has been announced to support Lancashire-based SMEs to grow their businesses.