BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walter Zenga has Wolves squad's full support - Dave Edwards
- Solihull Moors 0-3 Tranmere Rovers
- Swindon Town 0-2 Walsall
- Driver smashes car through garage wall in Brownhills
- Wolverhampton citizen's arrest: Bag snatch suspect dies in hospital
- Wife pays tribute to man stabbed to death in Birmingham
- Snowdonia walker Kenneth Hands 'fell like a rag doll'
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leeds United
- Plans to shut New Art Gallery Walsall would be a 'disaster'
- Refugee who made Lily Allen cry's 'dream' reunion with Dad
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Oldham Athletic 0-2 Bristol Rovers
- Severn Tunnel reopens after £10m electrification work
- The human cost of dairy farm closures in the West
- Fire above Jolly's department store in Bath 'treated as arson'
- Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers
- Bristol mayor investigates Stoke Lane one-way road misery
- Baby gorilla meets troop for first time
- Tom Hiddleston to play villainous role in new Aardman film Early Man
- Former Ch Supt Gary Davies charged with sexual assault
- Hempleman-Adams Arctic challenge 'demonstrates climate change'
Cornwall Council News feed
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
- Cornwall Housing tenants launch volunteer Digital Champions team
- Criminal conviction for woman from Par who sold fake goods in St Ives
- Cornwall Council prepares to transfer sites to St Austell Town Council
- Improved access to homes in Penvale Villas, Penryn
- Plymouth man pleads guilty to fly-tipping near Bodmin
- Local motor dealer prosecuted for selling misdescribed and unroadworthy vehicles
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
- Have you registered to vote?
BBC Essex News Feed
- Man being held in custody in hospital flees in bed gown
- Basildon boy charged with burglary and motoring offences
- Dover Athletic v Braintree Town
- Colchester United v Morecambe
- Milton Keynes Dons v Southend United
- Braintree Town sign Claudio Dias and Joe Taylor
- Simon Harmer: South Africa all-rounder joins Essex on Kolpak deal
- Archie Darby dog attack: Baby 'snatched from mother's arms'
- Cessna jet classroom opens at Westcliff-on-Sea school
- Burglary shooting trial: Essex Police had one car available
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Hampshire's Hythe Ferry service protest held
- Titanic locker key to be auctioned
- Torquay United v Aldershot Town
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Portsmouth v Notts County
- Fareham main rail line and station close for nine days
- Hit-and-run driver jailed for killing Southampton patient
- Isle of Wight demolition site worker death probe
- Conor Chaplin: Portsmouth striker extends contract to the summer of 2019
- Manchester City v Southampton
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- MPs vow to fight new Greater Manchester homes plan
- Dagenham & Redbridge v Macclesfield Town
- Oldham Athletic v Bristol Rovers
- Coventry City v Rochdale
- Chelsea v Man Utd: Jose Mourinho promises no 'crazy kid' celebrations
- James Wilson: Manchester United striker suffers serious knee injury at Derby
- Ryan McLaren: Lancashire sign South Africa international for 2017 season
- Bury face another HM Revenue & Customs winding-up petition
- Stockport swimming pool voyeur jailed for child sex abuse
- Manchester City v Southampton
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln City v Eastleigh
- Hayley Milne: Bright future beckons for stand-out Para-swimmer
- Hayley Milne: Para-swimmer focused on Tokyo 2020 Games
- Spalding man dies four days after being found injured
- Lincolnshire devolution deal in doubt after no vote
- Lincolnshire Police continues global search for new chief
- Sibsey crash: One dead and two seriously injured
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
- FA Cup: Wrexham 2-3 Stamford
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
Counter-terror police investigating the discovery of a suspicious item at a Tube station say another device found at a house in Devon is "not viable".
Macclesfield earn a last-minute point from a 1-1 draw at second-placed Dagenham.
Jamie Collins salvages a draw for Sutton at Southport with a second-half penalty.
Barnet end their six-game winless run and move out of the League Two relegation zone with a 2-0 victory at Wycombe.
Lee Gregory scores a penalty in each half as Millwall beat Fleetwood to earn their first home league win since August.
Gary Hooper's winner lifts Sheffield Wednesday to fifth in the Championship as they edge out QPR at Hillsborough.
AFC Wimbledon climb into the League One play-off places courtesy of victory at Peterborough.
Leyton Orient record their first win in seven games with a competent 3-1 victory at Hartlepool.
Nicky Ajose's last-gasp penalty sees Charlton come from behind to salvage a draw at Gillingham.
Police evacuate about 80 people from their homes in Northolt, north-west London, in a stand-off with a man reportedly armed with "dangerous items".
Barnsley's first win in eight Championship matches condemns Brentford to defeat in their 4,000th league game.
Police have evacuated about 80 people from their homes in a stand-off with a man reported to be in possession of "dangerous items".
Arabella, aged seven, asked her dad to plant a tree in London's Oxford Street to replace one that was vandalised.
The Met launches a murder investigation after a man is stabbed to death outside a busy north London pub.
Chris Ashton's proposed move from Saracens to French side Toulon could be "cathartic" for the player, says Paul Grayson.
A suspected chemical incident that led to the evacuation of London City Airport may have been caused by a passenger accidentally discharging CS gas before check-in, police say.
Five people taken to hospital and a further 21 injured after a bus hit a bridge in north London, ripping off the upper deck.
Security is stepped up around the transport network in London, after a man was arrested over the discovery of a suspect device on a Tube train.
The Russian ambassador to the UK accuses the government of delaying the granting of visas to staff at the country's embassy in London.
An NHS trust launches a crowdfunding appeal to equip a London hospital unit, saying it "values donations" in a "capital constrained" NHS.