BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man guilty of body-under-bed murder
- Victorious Worcs bowl out Leics for 43
- Driver rescues children from coach blaze
- Trust to run city's children's services
- NI woman 'didn't know about Syria plan'
- £20m plan to expand Black Country Museum
- England Under-21s 7-1 Guinea Under-23s
- School pupils escape burning coach on M6
- Woakes takes 9-36 after England call-up
- Man admits pregnant woman murder bid
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Play-off setbacks an advantage - Glynn
- Trump and Boris share kiss in street art
- Millionaire 'shot at' swimwear model ex
- Leeds approach Bristol Rovers boss
- Ashton rejects England Saxons call-up
- Dead millionaire's ex denies kill intent
- Dent helps Gloucestershire take command
- Middlesex openers dominate at Lord's
- 'More work' needed on Metrobus plan
- Loach's I, Daniel Blake wins Palme d'Or
Cornwall Council News feed
- Conditional discharge for Bugle woman
- Conditional discharge for Launceston landlord
- BBC Music Day comes to Cornwall
- Hub Sounds
- Invitation to get involved in the Heritage Lottery Funded Luxulyan Valley Restoration Project
- Coastal project to double the number of Bude beach huts
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service support dementia awareness week with The Purple Angel Ponies
- Rick Stein Group signs new agreement with Cornwall Council
- Team work leads to Blue Flag and Seaside Awards success for beaches in Cornwall
- Cornwall Council supports community energy under Cornwall Devolution Deal
BBC Essex News Feed
- Lorry drivers deny smuggling Afghans
- Van der Gugten limits Essex lead
- Colchester sign left-back Wyatt
- Southend avoid winding-up order
- Dartford tunnel closure sparks delays
- Cancer motivates my golf - Southgate
- Parachutists rescued from phone mast
- Napier takes five for Essex in Cardiff
- Hamster wheel man runs for 24 hours
- Fleetwood bring in defender Bolger
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Watchdog probes 'police baton attack'
- Pompey won't 'break bank' on new deals
- Fireworks store blaze 'accidental'
- Andrews 'still shocked' at Olympic spot
- Six-metre cycle lane 'dangerous'
- WW2 ship's bell unveiled on anniversary
- Lorry 'illegal immigrants' from Africa
- Notts collapse after McLaren spell
- Cathedral tower was 'close to collapse'
- Lions and zebras being kept at UK homes
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Giggs: Should he stay or should he go?
- Van Gaal sacked over poor Man Utd style
- Rashford has little time, says Hodgson
- Mourinho could save Man Utd - Schmeichel
- School pupils escape burning coach on M6
- Van Gaal sacked as Man Utd manager
- Petersen ton puts Lancashire in control
- 'Upskirt' filming officer jailed
- Cipriani named in England Saxons squad
- Rail firm seals £230m new trains deal
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- 999 call staff suspended in data probe
- Woman in 'murder' probe is identified
- Man bailed after house body find
- Murder arrest after house body find
- Cash machine blasted from phone box
- Football League proposals 'concerning'
- Crew forced to swim after lifeboat sinks
- 'Jimmy Savile' scout leader jailed
- More mental health patients sent miles
- Football League wants extra division
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
A fuel spillage in the Blackwall Tunnel causes major disruption for commuters in south-east London.
The mother of a six-year-old girl who was allegedly murdered by her father denies a prosecution claim that she is a "skilful and prolific liar".
Lancashire bowl Surrey out for 107 to wrap up a commanding innings victory on the third day at Old Trafford.
A garden inspired by the magnitude of geological events that have shaped the earth wins the top prize at the Chelsea Flower Show.
Maintenance workers on the London Underground vote in favour of strike action in a dispute over pay linked to the Night Tube service.
A colourful look at some of the blooms on display at the Chelsea Flower Show in 45 seconds.
Comedian and keen pianist David Baddiel explains why he is getting involved in a virtual orchestra
London Mayor Sadiq Khan appoints women to the majority of roles in his top team.
A 30-year-old man admits trying to stab four people in an unprovoked attack at a London Tube station.
Comedian and actress Rebel Wilson is joining the cast of Guys and Dolls in London's West End from June to August.
A London-based company says a self-imposed tax could solve the gender pay gap.
Saracens wing Chris Ashton rejects a place in the England Saxons squad, which includes Danny Cipriani, for their South Africa tour.
A man died from operable cancer after an NHS trust failed to act on advice from another hospital, an ombudsman's report reveals.
A paralysed woman who became the first person to complete a marathon in a "bionic" suit will be allowed to run "unofficially" in a London 10km race.
A cyclist dies after colliding with a lorry at a junction in south London.
Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie is to join the London School of Economics as a visiting professor on a new masters course.
Alviro Petersen's century puts Lancashire in a strong position against Surrey on the second day at Old Trafford.
Sam Robson continues his fine form at Lord's as his unbeaten 67 helps Middlesex reached 139-0 against Somerset.
Heathrow airport vows to use British steel to build its third runway if plans gets the go-ahead.
Maths, medicine and 'madness' at Chelsea