BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Wolves 'close, but not close enough'
- Men accused of funding Brussels suspect
- Watford v Aston Villa
- West Bromwich Albion v West Ham United
- Nottingham Forest v Wolves
- Woman dies in Birmingham house fire
- Van Gerwen joins Taylor in play-offs
- Serial sex attacker jailed for 18 years
- Three charged in UK terror inquiry
- Birmingham City v Middlesbrough
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Cancer man hits £400k treatment target
- 'Wolf in sheep's clothing' rapist jailed
- Northampton v Bath (Sat)
- Becky Watts garden work starts
- Canal crash pair 'drowned in vehicle'
- Tech coaching boost for entrepreneurs
- Bristol City v Huddersfield Town
- Anger after girl died during torchlit op
- Dismaland memorabilia sells for £10k
- Three sides meet Premiership standards
Cornwall Council News feed
- Scarletts Well cycle improvements begin
- Council strongly opposes Government’s forced academisation plans
- New seven day a week short stay car park opens in Truro
- Opportunity to perform alongside the BBC Concert Orchestra
- Invitation to find out about local matters at the Newquay and St Columb Community Network Panel meeting
- Music Hub Orchestras’ Easter Extravaganza!
- Cornwall Council celebrates the Queen’s 90th birthday by lighting beacon at County Hall
- Consultation begins to help plan future provision of sites for Gypsies, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople in Cornwall
- A39 Stickenbridge drainage and road realignment scheme
- BeachWise partnership launched
BBC Essex News Feed
- Teen inspired by serial killers detained
- Wright surprised by Keen Colchester exit
- Teen faces £2k bill for mum's funeral
- The PE teacher on verge of Football League
- Fashion exec faces no action over death
- 'Radical solution' to 'unsafe' hospital
- 'Essex promotion challengers' - Ripley
- Wynter signs new Colchester deal
- Essex clinch innings win over Northants
- Porter haul has Northants toiling
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- New chief appointed to under-fire trust
- Expenses fraud MEP jailed for four years
- Southampton v Manchester City
- The Pompey boy who won the cup for Saints
- Cook retains automatic promotion hope
- Prison worker admits texting inmate
- Chairman of under-fire NHS trust resigns
- Emergency department told to improve
- Jeweller 'chases off' knifeman in raid
- Firefighters tackle thatch blaze
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Blaze after roof struck by lightning
- Koran reader death suspects bailed
- Newlove killer's renewed appeal rejected
- Nardiello among six to leave Bury
- Salford v Hull KR (Sat)
- Man City's Silva misses Real return leg
- Southampton v Manchester City
- Manchester United v Leicester City
- Yates not suspended despite failed test
- British cyclist Yates fails drugs test
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Trespassers damage bomber memorial spire
- Man seriously hurt on railway tracks
- Cyclist died after being hit by bus
- Future of maternity care considered
- 'Not diverse' nursery report withdrawn
- Work on Quadrant development set to start
- Street sign switched in mystery prank
- Buildings up for top architecture prize
- S-Sugar bomber fuselage recreated
- Flume ride safety testing on Steep Hill
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
- The Chiltern Camerata – 20th Anniversary Concert – 15th May
- The Chesham Germains Male Voice Choir Annual Charity Concert on Saturday 14th May
- AMCHOR Concert – 14 May – Old Amersham
- Easter Family Fun at Amersham Museum
- The Comedy of Errors. Fast moving Shakespeare comedy staged by Chiltern Shakespeare Company 8-18 June
- One Night Only. An Evening Concert – 12 June
- Amersham Museum opens for the 2016 season
Team news as Saracens host Newcastle in Sunday's Premiership fixture at the Allianz Park (15:15 BST).
Labour deputy leader Tom Watson vows to "get a grip" on anti-Semitism after the suspension of Ken Livingstone over comments about Hitler.
Friends of David Gest attend his funeral in London, as it is confirmed a tour planned before he died will go ahead.
The death of a teenager who drowned in a London canal was a drug-related accident, an inquest jury rules.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino says he plans to sign a new deal that will keep him at the club until 2021.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Brentford and Fulham.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Leeds United and Charlton Athletic.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Newcastle United and Crystal Palace.
Team news as London Irish host Harlequins in Sunday's Premiership fixture at the Madejski Stadium (15:00 BST).
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Arsenal and Norwich City.
The partner of former EastEnders actor Sian Blake admits killing her and their two children, his lawyer says.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between West Bromwich Albion and West Ham United.
Footage has been released of the moment two men suffered "extensive injuries" when they were hit by a car which then drove away in east London.
Which museums are on the shortlist to be named best in Britain?
The Victoria and Albert museum is one of five venues nominated for the Art Fund's museum of the year award.
The government's plan to extend the Right to Buy to Housing Association tenants is sharply criticised by a group of MPs.
A cheese producer who sold products containing potentially lethal bacteria at farmers markets across London is banned from cheese making.
Jeremy Corbyn denies Labour is in crisis after Ken Livingstone is suspended for comments made defending an MP accused of anti-Semitism.
A profile of Labour's former mayor of London
A passenger plane thought to have been struck as it approached Heathrow airport was probably not hit by a drone after all, the government says.