BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Last BHS stores close for final time after 88 years
- West Brom: Tony Pulis 'desperate' for new signings
- Women's Super League One: Birmingham City Ladies 0-4 Chelsea Ladies
- Teenager charged with murdering Samuel Simret in Newtown
- One-Day Cup: Jonathan Trott can be Warwickshire match-winner again
- Walsall 3-3 Bury
- Eastleigh 2-0 Solihull Moors
- Police given more time to quiz terror suspects
- Man dies after being hit by lorry in Birmingham
- Villa's Bennett joins Cardiff on loan
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Man seriously injured in Bristol gang attack
- Young water skier airlifted to hospital in Somerset
- EFL 2016-17: Banned by the end of August and other things you may have missed
- Jamie Paterson: Bristol City sign Nottingham Forest forward
- Swindon Town A-A Bristol Rovers
- County Championship: Ervine and Adams save Hampshire from defeat by Somerset
- County Championship: Hamish Marshall ton in vain as Kent beat Gloucestershire
- Bristol City v Aston Villa
- Father and son's '£65,000 whale vomit' is worthless fat
- 'Tent City' community faces eviction from Bristol park
Cornwall Council News feed
- Temporary traffic signals on the B3247 Seaton to Hessenford
- Callington Town Council hosts new Cornwall Council information service
- Council congratulates GCSE students in Cornwall
- Camborne, Pool, Illogan and Redruth Community Network Panel to discuss Police and Crime Plan
- Free tours of former Redruth Brewery
- Policing and Local Devolution Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Cornwall Council supporting Cornwall Pride this Saturday
- Working together brings greater training opportunities to the people of Cornwall
- Cornwall stages special Acorn service to remember those who have died from substance misuse
- Cornwall prepares for severe weather
BBC Essex News Feed
- South Woodham Ferrers teenager dies after A12 collision
- Quaker Sheila Hancock says modern living 'lacks any silence'
- Wycombe Wanderers 0-2 Colchester United
- Southend United 0-2 Fleetwood Town
- Barrow 2-1 Braintree Town
- Anton Ferdinand: Southend United sign former Reading centre-back
- Double Gold Olympian Whitlock met by crowds at Essex gym
- Driver who paralysed daughter in Essex given community service
- Stranger saves boy from drowning in Southend Lagoon
- Woman who urinated on war memorial faces crown court
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- In pictures: First Southampton Pride for a decade held
- In pictures: Thousands attend Portsmouth's Victorious Festival
- National treasures
- Traffic tailback warning for bank holiday weekend
- Unexploded ordnance found near Solent's Spitbank Fort
- Thousands without water as Isle of Wight main bursts
- Will Smith: Hampshire acting captain happy to continue in role if chosen
- Extradited Hong Kong rapist Joseph Tsang's jail term upheld
- Eastleigh v Solihull Moors
- Aldershot Town v North Ferriby United
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Teenage boy dies 'after taking drugs' at Leeds Festival
- Student teacher runs 27 marathons in 27 days in Malawi
- Joe Hart: Where can the Man City goalkeeper go? - MOTD2 Extra analysis
- Darwen fatal stabbing: Man, 18, charged with murder
- Women's Super League One: Manchester City Women v Reading Women
- Hull 0-1 Man Utd: Marcus Rashford made the difference - Jose Mourinho
- Challenge Cup final: Lee Radford tips Hull FC for more success
- Manchester Pride: Thousands line the streets for parade
- Car karaoke with Warrington Wolves
- James Anderson & Stuart Broad to miss remainder of domestic season
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Boston Tesco evacuated after heavy rainfall
- Thousands attend steampunk festival in Lincoln
- Work begins on £30m transport hub in Lincoln
- Macclesfield Town v Lincoln City
- Man killed by slab of concrete on South Rauceby farm
- Sacked kayak theft officer represented UK at world championships
- Callum Howe: Southport sign Lincoln City defender on loan
- Man dies in River Welland car crash
- Farmer Andrew Ward appeals for return of stolen MBE
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service faces 'wake up call', says MP
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup game between Chelsea and Bristol Rovers.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup game between Crystal Palace and Blackpool.
A "bully" grabs a schoolboy by the throat and calls his girlfriend a "whore" after spotting them cuddling in east London, a court hears.
Crystal Palace defender Damien Delaney says Christian Benteke 'is not Lionel Messi' and will need support on the pitch.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup game between Millwall and Nottingham Forest.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's EFL Cup second-round tie between Queens Park Rangers and Rochdale.
More than 100,000 journeys were completed by people using the Night Tube during its first weekend of operation, Transport for London says.
Drones carrying larges amounts of drugs and mobile phones are intercepted by police as they were being flown near a north London jail.
Former BBC Radio 1 DJ Chris Denning pleads guilty to 21 child sex offences between 1969 and 1986, following a police inquiry into a popular teenage disco which ran for four decades in Surrey.
Pioneering TV weatherman Trevor Baker has died at the age of 94, ITV announces.
AFC Wimbledon move closer to a new home in Merton as the Mayor of London hands the decision back to the local council.
A former Catholic priest accused of historical sex offences has been been arrested at Luton Airport after being returned to Britain from Kosovo after a five-year police hunt.
Ballot papers will be issued later to nearly two thirds of a million people with a vote in the Labour leadership contest.
The Salvation Army charity says it has seen nearly a five-fold rise in the number of slavery victims it has helped in England and Wales since 2012.
Great Britain's Joe Joyce is denied an Olympic gold medal as he loses to France's Tony Yoka in the men's super-heavyweight boxing final.
Mo Farah plans to end his track career after next year's World Championships in London - but has not ruled out running the marathon at Tokyo 2020.
West Ham striker Andy Carroll is ruled out by the club for between four and six weeks with a knee injury.
Championship leaders Middlesex will be without Australia's Adam Voges for the rest of the season because of injury.
A man dies in hospital following a shooting in a residential street in north London.
Arsenal forward Joel Campbell joins Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon on a season-long loan, subject to international clearance.