- West Ham: MP says club should play behind closed doors if violence is repeated
- Alleged serial killer Stephen Port describes 'hyper high' sex
- PC Gordon Semple murder accused 'had no intention to harm'
- Queens Park Rangers v Brentford (Fri)
- Bangladesh v England: Zafar Ansari and Steven Finn picked for second Test
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Smethwick mural: Alice's Adventures in the West Midlands
- 'Funding terrorism' suspect held at Birmingham Airport
- Rob Edwards: Wolves interim head coach excited by 'second debut' at Blackburn
- Battersea Dogs Home's 'loneliest' resident adopted
- UK's national sperm bank stops recruiting donors
- Scott Laird: Walsall loan move has 'reignited fire' for Scunthorpe left-back
- Families of Birmingham pub bomb victims granted legal aid
- Birmingham prison staff fears over inmate drug use
- Former undercover officer paid £15k to informant
- Alex Jones: Port Vale want to sign Birmingham City striker permanently
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Trump through to semi-finals in China
- David Payne: Gloucestershire seamer extends contract to 2019
- King's favourite fish to make come-back in River Severn project
- Police horse Redland retires after 13 years of service
- Wiltshire glassblowers create roundels for Bristol sculpture
- Theatre director Howard Davies dies aged 71
- Tom Dunn: Bath Rugby hooker signs undisclosed contract extension
- Schoolboy table tennis star's Olympic dreams
- Bristol MetroBus scheme costs rise spiral
- Tammy Abraham: Bristol City's on-loan striker targets '30-plus' goals this season
Cornwall Council News feed
- Planning matters on the agenda for the China Clay Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service receive positive praise from operational assessment
- £12m Kresen Kernow scheme awarded to Midas Construction
- Invitation to get involved in the Heritage Lottery Funded Luxulyan Valley Restoration Project
- Planning on the agenda for the West Penwith Community Network Panel meeting
- Cornwall Council begins public talks on how to tackle traffic and parking issues in seven towns
- Mary celebrates extra special 100th birthday at Wyndhurst Orchard, Wadebridge
- Caradon Community Network Panel to discuss policing and young people
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely
- Have fun this Halloween – dress children safely (1)
BBC Essex News Feed
- Holt beaten by Bingham in China
- Holt beats O'Sullivan in China
- Braintree Town - the club who have had eight goalkeepers this season
- Woking 2-3 Braintree Town
- International Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Kurt Maflin to reach last 16
- On-the-run fraudster Norman Fowler arrested in Spain
- Essex girls rise to delete term from dictionary
- Ronnie O'Sullivan says he is 'not good enough' to compete with world's best
- Fire destroys roof of 150-year-old pub at Great Wakering
- Armed raiders break through locked door of Dunmow bookmakers
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Gosport Borough: National League South club served with winding-up petition
- Guildford Four: Gerry Conlon's sister calls for files to be released
- Southampton to face Arsenal away in EFL Cup
- MPs demand action on 'dangerous' A34
- Bridge death: Care worker 'tried several doctors'
- Moped driver dies in Portsmouth truck crash
- RMT to ballot Southern drivers over the role of conductors
- Jamie Cureton: Eastleigh striker, 41, hopes to keep place after scoring
- Free childcare demand stretches nurseries
- Southern Health criticised for poor family communication
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Wayne Rooney testimonial break-in attempt: Man admits offence
- Stockport luxury homes building site destroyed by fire
- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United boss charged over pre-Liverpool referee comments
- Rugby League World Cup 2021: England chosen as hosts ahead of US & Canada
- Vincent Kompany: Man City captain replaced because he was 'tired' - Pep Guardiola
- Manchester United to host West Ham in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Luke Rhoden restraint death: Ibiza police used 'excessive force'
- Warrington Wolves: Atkins, Russell, Patton, Jullien extend contracts
- Justin Bieber scores with Manchester Storm ice hockey team
- Woman raped in violent Manchester street attack
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Spalding shootings: Man's killing of wife and daughter 'calculated'
- RAF Sentinel aircraft 'immune from ground targeting'
- £131m RAF Sentinel aircraft deal secures 160 jobs
- Lincolnshire elected mayor deal plan unclear after final council vote
- Spalding death man named as Remigijus Muliuolis
- Council to rip up 'crazy paving' in Grimsby
- Nick Boles MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- Lincoln City v Boreham Wood
- The police force looking for a leader
- Red Arrows touch down in China on world tour
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
The story of John McAvoy, who hopes to become a professional triathlete after taking up indoor rowing while in prison.
Spain striker Natalia and midfielders Marta Corredera and Vicky Losada leave Women's Super League club Arsenal Ladies.
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's Premier League game between Chelsea and Manchester United.
National League side Bromley sign Millwall striker Jamie Philpot on an initial 28-day youth loan deal.
London fashion designer Richard Nicoll has died suddenly, aged 39.
Harlequins lock George Merrick will be out for about six weeks with a neck injury he suffered against Stade Francais.
Jose Mourinho "deserves a good reception" when he returns to Chelsea, says Chelsea manager Antonio Conte.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Leicester City and Crystal Palace.
Undercover journalist Mazher Mahmood, known as the "Fake Sheikh", is jailed for 15 months for tampering with evidence in a case involving singer Tulisa Contostavlos.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between West Ham United and Sunderland.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Premier League game between Arsenal and Middlesbrough.
A heterosexual couple from London fly to the Isle of Man to become the first in the UK to enter a civil partnership.
Saracens and England lock George Kruis will be out for "a number of weeks" after having surgery on an ankle injury.
Ex-footballers Rio Ferdinand and Bobby Zamora's plans to build social and affordable housing in the capital to combat the housing crisis.
Brentford's Alan McCormack gets a five-match ban and a fine for abusing a female match official.
Police release the sketch of a suspect involved in removing the hijab of a woman out walking with a friend in north London.
The artistic director of Shakespeare's Globe, Emma Rice, says language used since she took over has made her "blood boil".
Ex-England captain Rio Ferdinand plans to build social and affordable housing in London to help combat the housing crisis.
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship game between Aston Villa and Fulham.
Dangerous overcrowding and "mass panic in crowds" on the Southern rail network are an unacceptable health and safety risk, commuters say.