BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- One-Day Cup: Paul Collingwood leads Durham to vital win over Warwickshire
- Jez Moxey: Wolves CEO to replace David McNally as Norwich chief executive
- Former Archers producer William Smethurst dies
- Idrissa Gana: Aston Villa cannot keep midfielder after release clause triggered
- Pokemon Go: Network Rail has 'safety concerns' for gamers
- One-Day Cup: Warwickshire openers set up win over Northamptonshire
- Paul Abbott 'murdered wife in row over Elvis tribute act row'
- Free bike scheme proves popular for Birmingham
- Terrified father: 'Rhinos charged at my family's car'
- Lorry fire causes lane closures and delays on the M6 near Birmingham.
BBC Bristol News Feed
- One-Day Cup: Jade Dernbach & Gareth Batty star as Surrey beat Glos
- Man hid veteran's body to set up cannabis factory
- Half-brother admits Shamus Mcnama's murder
- One-Day Cup: Peter Trego's century lifts Somerset to victory over Middlesex
- Prince Charles quizzes Tim Peake after space mission
- The Johnson Cup: Gary v Lee 'bigger than the Johnstone's Paint Trophy'
- Ivan Lucic: Bayern Munich goalkeeper close to joining Bristol City
- Paedophile Information Exchange supporter jailed for abuse
- Giorgi Nemsadze: Bristol sign Georgia international lock
- Iron Duke rubber rolling machine installation begins
Cornwall Council News feed
- Road works on Kerrier Way, Camborne
- Warning following spate of fake officials cases
- A392 roundabout near Hendra Holiday Park opens for the school summer holidays
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
BBC Essex News Feed
- Churchill painting of Miami Beach sold for £192k at auction
- Sex offenders given lie detector tests to manage reoffending risk
- Unmarked cars warning to Essex drivers after vans stolen
- One-Day Cup: Essex win last-over thriller against Glamorgan
- Kelly Pearce death: Man jailed for 'sadistic' murder
- West Ham hamper fraud: Trial rescheduled for October
- Olly Murs pays to get Coggeshall Town's showers fixed
- Drivers playing Pokemon Go at wheel
- Ryanair cuts Stansted Airport flights citing Brexit vote
- Stansted Airport: Drone 'serious crash risk' to Boeing 737
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- One-Day Cup: Hampshire beat Sussex by nine runs in a thriller at Hove
- Commercial garage in Wroxall wrecked in blaze
- Hampshire County Council launches devolution consultation
- Cowes cerebral palsy adventurer tackles Cairngorm
- In Pictures: The New Forest Show 2016
- Minister for Portsmouth job scrapped
- Fawley oil refinery pay row strike called off
- One-Day Cup: Kent openers share 203 in victory over Hampshire
- James Vince: England batsman needs time to to adapt, says Mike Gatting
- Wes Fogden: Midfielder opts for part-time football return to protect body
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Bryn Evans: Sale Sharks' former All Blacks lock signs new contract
- One-Day Cup: Liam Livingstone makes 98 as Lancashire beat Derbyshire
- Cheshire green belt private school approved
- John Stones: Manchester City in talks with Everton over England defender
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Man City target 'staying with Borussia Dortmund'
- Leon Clarke: Bury striker signs for Sheffield United
- Warrington start Super 8s against Saints
- Pep Guardiola: Man City boss bans overweight players from training
- Byron McGuigan: Sale Sharks sign former Exeter Chiefs back
- How one hospital got rid of high-cost overtime
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Spalding shootings: Dad killed daughter and wife 'with shotgun'
- Lenuta Ioana Haidemac murder inquiry: Man charged
- Murder charge over Lincolnshire girl's death
- Twyford Wood ravers jailed over attacks on police
- Four charged after Grimsby Town-Sheffield United 'disorder'
- Man arrested in Skegness murder inquiry
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
Potential England manager Sam Allardyce tells a court a fraudster who conned him out of thousands of pounds was "extremely smart".
Nineteen people are arrested during raids in Berkshire and London as part of an operation targeting organised drug gangs.
High temperatures are disrupting trains between London and the West with speeds being cut over fears of rails buckling.
A 13ft-deep hole that opened up above an active sewer causes widespread disruption to trains in south London.
US Secretary of State John Kerry suffers door mishap at No 10 Downing Street
Charlton Athletic name former Leyton Orient striker Kevin Nugent as assistant manager to Russell Slade.
Arsenal make a bid of about £2m for Bolton Wanderers defender Rob Holding, reports BBC Radio Manchester.
Britain's Aljaz Bedene is beaten by a player ranked 692 places below him in Croatia but compatriot Dan Evans wins in Washington.
Google has made headlines for its forays into healthcare but what is its ultimate goal?
The funeral of a Jamaican "pioneer" who co-founded the Notting Hill Carnival will be held later.
A man allegedly lured West Ham players and staff into buying luxury hampers at Christmas in 2014 which were never delivered, a court hears.
Gareth Batty and Ben Foakes share Surrey's record eighth-wicket stand of 222 as they pile up 637-7 against Hampshire.
A 50ft hole has opened up under the train track at Forest Hill causing widespread travel disruption in south London.
A man admits murdering a single mother he met on a dating website in a "drunken rage".
Web developers create an online game where players cancel Southern Rail trains and take profits from passengers.
Wells Fargo, one of the biggest banks in the US, agrees to buy an office block in the City of London.
A couple who met over Twitter find their marriage is now trending on the social media site.
British Airways apologises to passengers who faced long delays at check-in at Heathrow and Gatwick airports on Sunday.
A man who raped and murdered a teenage girl in 1982 is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of 25 years.
A gang of thieves spends a widow's life savings on cars and fast food in a one-day spree after getting her bank details while she shopped in Waitrose.