BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Birmingham Airport reveals plan for £100m investment
- Fewer drivers on mobile phones 'caught by police'
- Why Birmingham's water comes from Wales
- Black Country scrapyard slavery probe finds 'malnourished' men
- 'Burn in hell' tight jeans Muslim street preacher guilty
- Suraj Mistry jailed for manslaughter over Akhtar Javeed killing
- Former MP John Hemming takes fly-tipping fight to United Nations
- Walsall v Scunthorpe United
- Stiliyan Petrov: Former Aston Villa player offered coaching role with Nuneaton Town
- Mrs Brown's Boys scam warning at Birmingham theatre
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol PC says Staffie success 'about ability, not looks'
- Tiny double yellow lines painted on Bristol road
- Sheffield United v Bristol Rovers
- Bath: Centre Robbie Fruean & prop Shaun Knight join Premiership club
- China's Geely joins land speed attempt
- Bath City fans' buyout bid achieves £300,000 target
- Girls as young as 12 'raped and abused' in Bristol
- Tammy Abraham: Bristol City striker like Ian Wright, says John Pemberton
- Bristol City v Leeds United
- Mike Ford: Former Bath head coach appointed Toulon's backs coach
Cornwall Council News feed
- Major step forward for Cornwall’s Local Plan
- Falmouth hoteliers fined after guest injured in balcony fall
- Truro night club owner fined for breaching licensing hours
- Electoral Review Panel puts forward proposal for future size of Cornwall Council
- Cornwall Housing pledges its support for Gas Safety Week 2016
- Shaping the future of services for Cornwall’s disabled children
- Transport and policing on the agenda for the Hayle and St Ives Community Network Panel meeting
- Griggs Quay, Lelant
- Progress continues to help deliver a roundabout at A3075 Cubert Crossroads
- Public meeting to be held in Falmouth to hear views on planning application PA16/05447
BBC Essex News Feed
- Southend United 2-1 Oxford United
- Crawley Town 1-1 Colchester United
- Hakan Hayrettin: Braintree Town appoint new first-team manager
- Colchester high school abolishes 'traditional' homework
- Jaik Mickleburgh: Essex batsman to leave Division Two champions
- Paul Walter: Essex all-rounder signs new deal until 2018
- John 'Goldfinger' Palmer: Criminal was under surveillance for 16 years
- Jamie Day: Braintree Town part company with manager
- Braintree Town 0-1 Forest Green Rovers
- Colchester United 1-2 Accrington Stanley
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Blackpool 3-1 Portsmouth
- Winchester prison 'likely knew' suicide inmate had noose
- Durham and ECB hold talks over future amid reports of penalties for financial aid
- Portsmouth Athletics Club anger over floodlight ban
- Fire 'in noisy generator' at new Romsey retirement flats
- Southampton 'Ratman' blamed for Highfield infestation
- Southern passengers' legal action fund close to £18k
- Portsmouth Labour group leader John Ferrett quits over Corbyn
- High Flier
- Hampshire: Giles White sees positives for future despite Championship relegation
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Charlton Athletic 1-1 Oldham Athletic
- Milton Keynes Dons 1-3 Bury
- Rochdale 1-0 Bolton Wanderers
- Macclesfield Town 3-0 Wrexham
- Champions League: Celtic v Manchester City
- UK's 'loneliest dog' stars in new Transformers film
- Oldham rapist jailed for 'vile sex attacks' on Christmas works do
- U-turn over Greater Manchester firefighter sacking plan
- Peter Stringer: Sale Sharks scrum-half suffers arm injury
- Man injured in mass brawl involving men with machetes
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Serco apologises over latest school payroll blunder
- Civic reception for Paralympian javelin thrower Hollie Arnold
- Red Arrows pilot death: Ejector seat firm to be prosecuted
- Virgin East Coast rail staff to strike on 3 October
- Church burial for Stickney garden remains
- Lincolnshire's chief constable criticises ambulance numbers
- Dover Athletic 2-0 Lincoln City
- Cyclist killed in Lincoln car crash
- Marine Erte death: Man denies Boston house murder
- HMP Lincoln prisoners moved while disturbance investigated
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
Saracens and England winger Chris Ashton is banned for 13 weeks for biting Northampton prop Alex Waller.
Fear of violent crime is encouraging young people in London to carry knives, a police and crime report finds.
In September 1978, Bulgarian dissident and journalist Georgi Markov was killed with a poisoned umbrella in London. The doctor who tried to save his life recalls what happened.
A man is charged with the murder of a mother-of-nine and her nephew in a shooting at their north London flat.
This is what an empty Fabric looks like. The venue has closed after a six drug deaths in four years.
A tour of the inside of London's legendary club after it was forced to close.
Speed bumps have been painted on a London road as part of a pilot scheme to deter drivers from exceeding 20mph.
The Independent Police Complaints Commission is to investigate the actions of two Met police officers following an apparent "attack" on a car in London.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's EFL Cup game between Southampton and Crystal Palace.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's EFL Cup game between West Ham United and Accrington Stanley.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's EFL Cup game between Queens Park Rangers and Sunderland.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's EFL Cup game between Fulham and Bristol City.
Nick Gubbins hits an unbeaten 120 as Championship leaders Middlesex reach 208-5 on day one against second-placed Yorkshire at Lord's.
League Two side Leyton Orient sign Dutch defender Jens Janse on a deal until the end of the season.
A woman and a man from London are charged with terrorism offences by the Metropolitan Police.
Live coverage of Tuesday's League One game between Scunthorpe United and Charlton Athletic.
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's EFL Cup game between Tottenham Hotspur and Gillingham.
A compulsory purchase order to make residents of a London council estate sell their flats ahead of a regeneration scheme is blocked.
Tottenham do not say how long Harry Kane will be out for following an ankle injury sustained in the win over Sunderland.
Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe says it is "pretty undeniable" that Hollywood is racist and typecasts openly gay actors.