BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Walsall v Milton Keynes Dons
- Harry Redknapp: Birmingham City boss disappointed not to be safe as Villa lost
- Guiseley v Solihull Moors
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson case: 'Hundreds' of other victims
- Birmingham 'rage room' offers novel approach to stress relief
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson needlessly harmed patients
- Birmingham hopes for Commonwealth Games
- Isaiah Wright-Young jailed over Kenichi Phillips car shooting
- Blackburn Rovers v Aston Villa
- A woman operated on four times by Ian Paterson said it left her feeling "violated".
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol Rovers v Millwall
- British 'Syria fighter' Josh Walker accused of terror offences
- Watch: Mary Hayes' firemen-for-her-birthday wish granted
- Bristol Rovers: First-team coach Steve Yates to leave the club at season's end
- Tory MP Jack Lopresti blames 'smear campaign' for deselection call
- One-Day Cup: Roelof van der Merwe seals Somerset win over Surrey
- Dirty Bristol student home wins award
- 6,000 drivers caught speeding on M32 in 15 days
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City
- NFL Draft 2017: Alex Jenkins' journey from a supermarket job to draft contender
Cornwall Council News feed
- Landlord prosecuted for unsafe House in Multiple Occupation in Camborne
- Avoid a dangerous shock this Bank Holiday weekend
- Council’s Planning Enforcement Team successfully prosecutes landowner for non-compliance with a Breach of Condition Notice
- First public Kresen Kernow site tours taking place in May
- Truro Safe Partnership helps the City’s vulnerable and launches donation points in Truro
- Stargazing event to celebrate Bodmin Moor International Dark Sky Landscape bid
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service to welcome applications for wholetime firefighters
- Work begins on repairs to Cremyll Quay on the River Tamar
- Already registered to vote in the local elections? If so no need to re-register to vote in the General Election
- Cornwall Fire, Rescue and Community Safety Service demonstrate the dangers of accidental drowning
BBC Essex News Feed
- First civilian WW2 death victims honoured in Clacton
- Aldershot Town 2-0 Braintree Town
- Leyton Orient v Colchester United
- Compost, sprouts and tinsel: The peculiar pet food peccadilloes
- Southend United submits plans for 22,000-seat stadium
- M11 crash: Lorry driver guilty of death by dangerous driving
- Basildon schoolgirl Sherie-Lea James died of drug overdose
- Westcliff High School ex-teacher acquitted of child sex offences
- MP's aide Samuel Armstrong denies Parliament rape charges
- Major clean-up under way after rubbish left in Laindon
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Man dies in overnight collision on A31
- Mansfield Town v Portsmouth
- Aldershot Town v Braintree Town
- Eastleigh v Wrexham
- Portsmouth: Michael Eisner's takeover offer deal set out for fans
- Isle of Wight MP steps down after 'gay danger remark'
- Family 'elated' at helicopter's safe emergency landing despite tail loss
- Portsmouth: Paul Cook set to retain bulk of promotion squad for League One
- Southampton v Hull City
- British Sailing: Mark Robinson named new Olympic performance manager
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Anthony Joshua: Tyson Fury says yes to all-British heavyweight title fight
- Wigan Athletic: Relegated Championship side have new manager shortlist ready
- Macclesfield Town 0-0 Sutton United
- Mike Samwell car theft murder accused appears in court
- Election 2017: Will the decline in younger voter turnout continue?
- Breast surgeon Ian Paterson case: 'Hundreds' of other victims
- Super League: Hull FC 34-10 Warrington Wolves
- One-Day Cup: Haseeb Hameed makes 88 but Leicestershire beat Lancashire
- Leading Manchester squash coach jailed for abusing 10 boys
- Mike Samwell car theft death: Man charged with murder
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Southport 1-1 Lincoln City
- General election 2017: UKIP leader Paul Nuttall to stand in Boston and Skegness
- RSPCA warning over keeping raccoon dogs as pets
- UKIP leader tight-lipped on Boston talk
- Northern rail workers walk out as strike begins
- Lincoln Cathedral school abuse case: Ex-pupils sought
- Gainsborough burglary accused appears in court
- Northern rail strike to go ahead after talks fail
- Boston patient fatally impaled on physio hoist, court hears
- Jail for man who groomed girl on Facebook
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Learn to Fly Fish for Free In Amersham – 19 May
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society Concert – Saturday 3rd June
- CRAFT FAIR – Amersham – May 27
- Concert with two choirs Bucks Voices and the Chiltern Singers – Amersham 6 May
- Scrub up for Scannappeal – fun run – Sunday 21 May
- Over the Top! by the Journeymen Theatre – Amersham – Saturday 25th March
- Much Ado About Nothing. Open Air Theatre – 14th -17th & 21st-24th June
- Charity Concert for Help Refugees – Amersham – 8th April
- Bucks Open Studios 10 – 25 June 2017
- “Percy Bysshe Shelley – A Humanist Out of Time” Presentation in Amersham 8th March 2017
Olympic gold medallist Justin Rose will make his first Irish Open appearance in seven years when he competes at Portstewart in July.
Southampton midfielder Oriol Romeu is "not far off" PFA Player of the Year N'Golo Kante, Saints boss Claude Puel says.
Grimsby Town fan have been banned from taking inflatables into their team's League Two game at Barnet.
Preview followed by live coverage of Tuesday's Premier League game between Chelsea and Southampton.
Talk of another European and Premiership double is "disrespectful" to other teams, according to Saracens boss Mark McCall.
Briton Anthony Joshua says "Father Time has caught up with Wladimir Klitschko" as the two prepare for Saturday's heavyweight world title bout.
The team of five officers will aim to gather intelligence on abusers who troll their victims online.
Harlequins scrum-half Karl Dickson says he will consider his post-career options after announcing his retirement.
Surbiton's men's and women's teams are crowned national hockey champions at the Lee Valley hockey centre.
David Wyeth and Matthew Rees recall their inspiring encounter at the London marathon finish line.
The project will include a journey between London and Oxford in 2019.
Planners hope to make the London road the "world's best outdoor shopping experience".
Drivers say a "dead man's handle" safety device often does not stop trams when drivers fall asleep.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been "let down at times" by the club's players this season, says midfielder Aaron Ramsey.
Metropolitan Police say they were called to Brixton's O2 Academy after "disorder" shuts down Alkaline gig.
Four drivers and ex-drivers have admitted falling asleep while in control of a tram on the Croydon line.
The dispute over driver-only operated trains started nearly a year ago.
Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante wins the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year award for 2016-17.
Arthur Collins, the partner of Towie star Ferne McCann, faces 15 charges.
Chelsea's N'Golo Kante is voted the PFA Player of the Year for 2016-17, with Tottenham's Dele Alli picking up the young player award.