BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Sir Michael Balcon honoured in Birmingham film exhibition
- Father ready to 'embrace' refugee son who made Lily Allen cry
- Kieron Morris: Walsall winger signs one-year Saddlers contract extension
- Wolverhampton grotto firm blaze: Arson suspected
- Ex-Blues goalkeeper Sprake dies aged 71
- Birmingham pub bombings: PM says she hopes victims' families get legal aid
- The refugee who made Lily Allen cry in Calais has arrived in the UK
- Three businesses, including a Christmas grotto maker, ruined by a severe fire.
- Karl Swift death: Three Sheffield men charged
- Jack Grealish: Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce queries severity of suspension
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bath fraud suspect among '10 most wanted'
- Cancer mum Heidi Loughlin 'amazed' at bucket list response
- 'Don't panic!' Rugby players stuck in lift
- European Rugby Challenge Cup: Bath v Bristol (Thu)
- WW1 shrouds to be shown at Bristol Cathedral
- Rhys Priestland: Bath fly-half expected Wales squad omission
- Bristol Rovers worker makes Facebook food threat
- Francois Louw: Bath and South Africa back row out for up to 10 weeks
- Milton Keynes Dons v Bristol Rovers
- Ken Loach bemoans TV's 'fake nostalgia' of period dramas
Cornwall Council News feed
- A30 Temple to Higher Carblake improvement - overnight closures planned
- Lost 1690 map of Falmouth rediscovered
- Have you registered to vote?
- One in three electric blankets found to be faulty at free testing events
- Cornwall Council celebrates its adoptive families
- Young people, affordable housing and local health and care on the agenda for Cornwall Gateway Community Network Panel
- Community Order for Falmouth man who assaulted Council Civil Enforcement Officer
- Candle Fire Safety Week: Snuff out the fire risk
- Parents encouraged to vaccinate children against flu
- Lord Lieutenant presents the prestigious British Empire Medal (BEM) to deserving members of the public
BBC Essex News Feed
- Dog attacks: When is a fatal dog mauling a criminal offence?
- Ricci Gallagher death: Case 'extremely difficult' for prosecutors
- Alastair Cook to break England Test record
- Millionaire Timothy Mardon 'shot after whispered 999 call'
- WW1 soldiers with wrongly-marked graves laid to rest
- Dale Farm eviction: £4.3m eviction costs not recovered
- Dale Farm evictions: Five years on
- Bradford City 1-1 Southend United
- Sible Hedingham shooting: Victim 'feared for life', court hears
- Southend woman stuck in bath 'kept calm' for four days
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Inter Milan v Southampton
- Sat-nav maps update aims to prevent stuck lorries
- Southern rail strike: Second day of three-day action
- Southampton zebra sculptures charity auction raises £87k
- Bed-blocking help 'not taken up' by NHS
- Southern Health: Mother killed herself year after son's suicide
- Southern strike: Latest three-day walkout begins
- Mother died in crash on way home from sister's funeral
- Eastleigh Campbell Road bridge safety fears over HGV strikes
- Car park demolition costs Winchester council £800k
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Manchester United v Fenerbahce
- Warrington councillors agree to devolution with elected mayor
- Knowl View sex abuse case against David Higgins dropped
- Sale Sharks players get stuck in a lift
- Charity in synagogue bid to block Gary Neville's plans
- Tommy Lee: St Helens sign Salford Red Devils captain on two-year deal
- Fenerbahce: Bird hits plane on way to Manchester for Europa League tie
- Manchester Airport runway closed as BA plane develops fault
- Keith Hill: Rochdale boss blasts 'crazy' schedule after Swindon defeat
- India v England: James Anderson to miss first Test with shoulder injury
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Spalding murders: Teen killers' case to be reviewed
- FA Cup: Stamford players eye American bonus after Wrexham giant-killing
- FA Cup: Wrexham 2-3 Stamford
- Spalding murders: Girl, 15, guilty of double murder
- Spalding murders: What drove teenage sweethearts to kill?
- Spalding murders: Teen accused 'was driver' in killings
- Lincolnshire man jailed for raping and abusing two girls
- FA Cup: Stamford v Wrexham (Sat)
- 'No fuss' fall woman, 83, waits hours in rain in Grantham
- Macauley Bonne: Colchester United recall striker from Lincoln City
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
- Chiltern Humanists Afternoon Meeting 11th October
- Chesham Theatre Company Presents Agatha Christie’s “The Unexpected Guest” 10-12 November
- Chiltern Humanists September Meeting (13/09/16)
- Lt. Missenden Festival of Music and the Arts – October 7th – 16th
- Movie on the Lawn, an outdoor screening of Top Gun – September 3
- Beginner’s Guide to Freelance Journalism: a day workshop – Amersham – October 1
- A History of Amersham with Julian Hunt 25th August
A former suspect in the Stephen Lawrence murder inquiry is named by the National Crime Agency among 10 most wanted British fugitives in Spain.
A gorilla that escape from its enclosure at London Zoo helped himself to litres of undiluted blackcurrant squash after his "opportunistic" exit, a report finds.
Thousands of gay and bisexual men convicted of now-abolished sexual offences are to receive posthumous pardons - a victory for campaigners for an "Alan Turing law".
One of the film industry's most influential and important producers is being honoured in a new exhibition.
A jury is shown CCTV footage of an alleged serial killer meeting a man in east London he is accused of murdering hours later.
An inmate stabbed to death in HMP Pentonville was a 21-year-old who had just become a father, it emerges.
A court has been shown CCTV footage of an alleged serial killer meeting a man he is accused of murdering only hours later.
Anthony Joshua will defend his IBF heavyweight title on 10 December, whether or not it is against Wladimir Klitschko, says promoter Eddie Hearn.
London mayor Sadiq Khan accuses the government of "dithering" over deciding whether to build a new runway at Heathrow or Gatwick airports.
Olympic gymnast Louis Smith has visited two Mosques in an attempt to learn more about Islam after a video emerged of him and a friend mocking the Islamic call to prayer.
Following the death of a prisoner and serious injuries sustained by two others, BBC News looks at the rise in violence in prisons
Wembley is set to continue hosting the Women's FA Cup final for the foreseeable future, beyond 2017.
Ecuador says it restricted internet access for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange at its embassy in London to stop interference in the US presidential election.
We meet the artist who's been leaving messages - some encouraging, some bizarre - around the capital.
Bus use has fallen across England again, with London also recording its first drop since 2012
Mo Farah is nominated for the IAAF's male athlete of the year award, with Caster Semenya a contender for the women's equivalent.
One prisoner has died and two others have been injured at a prison in London, the Prison Officers Association confirms.
A man who stole a car with two children inside then abandoned the baby on a doorstep is sentenced.
A 21-year-old man tells a court an alleged serial killer drugged and raped him.
The government will next week announce its decision on whether to favour expanding either Heathrow or Gatwick airport, after decades of delays.