BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Man charged with slavery offences
- Children's services is 'huge challenge'
- Pool bug 'caused children to be ill'
- Bleach-poisonings care worker sentenced
- Row over child service leader's future
- False terror kidnap claim PC jailed
- Bakayoko signs one-year Walsall deal
- Kohler-Cadmore looks 'special' - Rhodes
- Three held on Syria terror charges
- FA Cup quarter-final replays scrapped
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Beds appeal for sick children's parents
- Two appear in court over man's death
- 'Predatory' uni student attacker jailed
- Arrest over cash machine attacks
- Youths facing jail for Facebook posts
- Model guilty of millionaire murder
- Council HQ's £16m revamp completed
- Leeds target Clarke extends Rovers deal
- Wagstaff to exit Bristol City in summer
- Work begins on Concorde's final home
Cornwall Council News feed
- Prag yth yw Kernewek da rag Kernow Why Cornish is good for Cornwall
- Royal invitation for Cornwall’s Principal Child and Family Social Worker
- Four community groups in Cornwall shortlisted for Britain Has Spirit awards
- Cornwall Council appoints LHC to explore potential options for Liskeard Cattle Market site
- Tresillian Cycle Route opens with two Cornwall Councillors on a tandem
- How a Spring clean could save your life!
- Greater opportunity for Procurement Training in Cornwall
- Goonhilly Wind Farm Community Fund on the agenda for the Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel
- Fun and games in Cornwall’s libraries as BookTrust give away 450,000 books in National Bookstart Week
- Exciting new look Trenance Play Park to open middle of June
BBC Essex News Feed
- Duckett's 189 puts Northants on top
- Colchester midfielder Curtis signs deal
- Shrews sign Southend midfielder Deegan
- Teen killer to appeal against sentence
- Glamorgan victory bid blunted by Essex
- 'Human cargo' made cries for help
- Wright agrees one-year Colchester deal
- 'Unprovoked' acid attack teen arrest
- Missing man case now a murder inquiry
- Bragg ton puts Glamorgan on top
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Witnesses sought over fatal attack
- Ducks and baby geese shot dead
- 'World's biggest' bouncy castle arrives
- Ex-Pompey boss owes Latvian bank £65m
- Hospital chief exec stands down
- Biker killed in crash is named
- Woman killed in A31 lorry crash named
- Eastleigh sign ex-Wales defender Duffy
- Troubled shipping firm reveals profit
- Gorilla-suited pro-EU man 'assaulted'
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Drivers sought in fatal crash inquiry
- NI boss O'Neill names Euro 2016 squad
- 'Predatory' uni student attacker jailed
- Fitzpatrick signs new Macclesfield deal
- Man jailed for 'jealous rage' murder
- Notts County appoint Sheridan as boss
- Mourinho confirmed as Man Utd manager
- Boy's smeared make-up face goes viral
- Footballer accused of sexual grooming
- Mourinho: Still the Special One?
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Cathedral appoints first female dean
- House death murder accused in court
- Axed airshow returns at Red Arrows base
- Grass verge used to produce electricity
- Murder charge after woman's body found
- Substation 'shooting' caused power cuts
- VIDEO: Timelapse video of poppies installation
- Man re-arrested in house murder inquiry
- VIDEO: Noisy peacocks threatened with eviction
- Sex abuse case police defend actions
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
- Concert with two choirs: BUCKS VOICES and CHILTERN SINGERS
- Craft Fair 21 May St Michael’s Church, Amersham
- Maryam Namazie – Sharia law and free expression – 11th May
- ‘Hay Fever’ by Noel Coward, performed by Chesham Bois Catholic Players 20-22 May
- Amersham Museum Talks – Spring/Summer 2016
Surrey's batting struggles continue as Jack Leach's four wickets put Somerset in control on day one at Taunton.
A man from Deptford appears in court charged with slavery offences.
Barnsley face Millwall in Sunday's League One play-off final at Wembley, with a place in the Championship at stake.
British Olympic champion Mo Farah wins the 10,000m at the Prefontaine Classic in the third quickest time of his career.
A Metropolitan Police sergeant is dismissed for failing to respond to a fatal attack in which a man was stabbed more than 200 times.
AFC Wimbledon will reach the third tier for the first time in their 14-year history if they win Monday's League Two play-off final.
Brentford and Republic of Ireland midfielder Alan Judge is reprimanded after breaching doping regulations.
Two drug dealers are convicted of shooting dead a woman who was looking for them armed with a baseball bat.
Tottenham Hotspur will play Champions League home games at Wembley next season - and could play all home matches there in 2017-18.
It would be a "very dangerous experiment" for the UK to give Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn power, former Labour Prime Minister Tony Blair warns.
Katie Razzall assesses opinion on the EU referendum among ethnic minority voters ahead of the vote on 23 June.
Relegated Dagenham & Redbridge re-sign Scott Doe and Luke Howell after a season with Boreham Wood.
A British citizen who US prosecutors say plotted to carry out a suicide bomb attack at Heathrow Airport is jailed for 40 years in the US.
A man on trial for harassing the father of a woman who accused him of rape says he had wanted to see her "behind bars".
A former University of York student who appeared on a TV quiz programme is charged with rape and sexual assault of a woman.
A prison officer and the partner of a prisoner are jailed for smuggling drugs and 18 mobile phones into a south west London prison.
Managerless Charlton Athletic sign winger Louis-Michel Yamfam from Stevenage for an undisclosed fee.
The mayor appoints a security expert to assess how well the capital would respond to a major terror attack.
Doncaster Rovers sign defender Mathieu Baudry from League Two side Leyton Orient on a two-year deal.
BBC Sport analyses the six play-off finalists as the 2015-16 Football League season concludes at Wembley.