BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Senior Open: Paul Broadhurst wins title as Miguel Angel Jimenez falters at Carnoustie
- One-Day Cup: Warwickshire's Rikki Clarke bowls Bears to win over Worcestershire
- Women's Super League One: Reading Women 1-1 Birmingham City Ladies
- Did the 1966 World Cup change England?
- Tipton's only VC winner honoured with memorial stone
- West Brom's pre-season match against PSV Eindhoven cancelled on police advice
- Saido Berahino: West Brom turn down £20m bids from Crystal Palace and Stoke
- Kevin McDonald: Fulham sign Wolves midfielder as Fernando Amorebieta leaves
- Prayers held after girl dies falling from flat window in Birmingham
- Carles Gil: Aston Villa midfielder signs for Deportivo La Coruna on a year's loan
BBC Bristol News Feed
- One-Day Cup: Holders Gloucestershire beat Sussex at Cheltenham
- Bristol street art festival back for eighth year
- Kyle Eastmond: Wasps sign England centre from Bath
- Harry Studley: Toddler shot in head could be in hospital 'months or years'
- Police divers find lost engagement ring in Bristol harbour
- Russian hot air balloon adventurer breaks world record
- DJ Derek inquest: Death will 'remain a mystery'
- County Championship: Leicestershire wrap up win over Gloucestershire
- West country regional adoption agency proposed
- A Bristol charity opens the region's first safe house for trafficked men
Cornwall Council News feed
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
- People aged 50+ invited to ask ‘Are you being served?’
- Cornwall Councillors agree to increase minimum wage in line with rate set by Living Wage Foundation
- Cash in the attic or garage!
- Cornwall is awarded £8.9m from Big Lottery Fund to provide emotional health support for young people
- Cornwall Council backs Royal British Legion’s ‘Making the Census Count’ campaign
- Councillors calls on Government to reconsider transitional pension arrangements for women born in 1950’s
- Cornwall Council results for St Teath and St Breward and Newquay Treviglas by elections
BBC Essex News Feed
- One-Day Cup: Jesse Ryder century not enough as Essex lose to Surrey
- 'Near miss' after 'instructions given to wrong plane'
- Phil Brown: Sam Allardyce's England interests Southend boss
- Kelly Pearce murder trial: Accused Anthony Ayres gives evidence
- Rio 2016: Emily Scott goes from boy's team to GB women's sevens squad
- Spurs' Mauricio Pochettino in amputee Shaun Whiter tribute
- Iain Moody: Colchester United appoint new head of player resources
- Sam Allardyce says West Ham con accused was 'extremely smart'
- Driver 'could not have stopped' in fatal Basildon crash
- Vilson Meshi death: London teen arrested in murder probe
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team top leaderboard
- America's Cup World Series: Sir Ben Ainslie's team take lead
- 'Cannabis boat' seized in the Isle of Wight
- Portsmouth minister 'no longer needed'
- Portsmouth Victoria Cross hero John Leak stone unveiled
- Hampshire: Dale Benkenstein leaves as head coach for family reasons
- Adam McGurk: Cambridge United sign forward from Portsmouth
- Hampshire waste and recycling centres' one-day closures approved
- In pictures: America's Cup racing in Portsmouth
- Basingstoke glider crash: Pilot named by police
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Women's Super League One: Notts County Ladies 1-5 Manchester City Women
- Pep Guardiola: Manchester City boss has no problem shaking hands with Jose Mourinho
- Viola Beach: Festival tribute to band killed in crash
- Did the 1966 World Cup change England?
- How does England's North West view Brexit?
- Labour leadership: Corbyn says his 'social movement' will win elections
- Fabian Delph: Manchester City midfielder on learning from Pep Guardiola
- Sunderland: David Moyes replaces Sam Allardyce as manager
- Manchester United's Guillermo Varela joins Eintracht Frankfurt on loan
- Sam Allardyce: England captain Wayne Rooney welcomes new manager
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Man arrested in Skegness murder inquiry
- 'Unexplained death' probe after body found in Skegness
- Spalding shootings: Inquests set to open
- Daisy wheel 'protection graffiti' found at Lincoln Cathedral
- Universities announce fees above £9,000 limit
- Unconscious man rescued after Skegness 'pier' dive
- Spalding shootings: Killer father had no firearms licence
- Spalding shooting: Three members of family killed
- Plans to cut the number of Lincolnshire firefighters
- UK fraud police release wanted list
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
- Get on your bike and support Scannappeal’s Pedal for Prostate Team – July 17
Jesse Ryder's blistering 131 off 110 balls proves in vain as Surrey beat Essex by 66 runs in the One-Day Cup.
A man suffers a head injury when he is run over by a council van while lying on the ground in an east London park.
Eniola Aluko scores twice against WSL 1 bottom side Doncaster to help Chelsea end a thee-game winless run.
A man is charged with murder after a stabbing in an east London park that happened as children played nearby.
Fara Williams scores a penalty and misses another as Arsenal beat Sunderland to extend their unbeaten run to nine games.
Seven teenagers are arrested in connection with a night of widespread disorder near Hyde Park in London.
The government must make an "urgent and immediate decision" on airport expansion in south-east England, a group of cross-party MPs say.
Mo Farah runs the fastest 5,000m of 2016 to storm to victory at the Anniversary Games in his last race before the Rio Olympics.
Supporters of the man blamed by the Turkish government for last week's attempted coup tell BBC News they have been the target of threats and abuse in the UK.
The most-affordable - and the least-accessible - places for first-time buyers are revealed by the UK's largest mortgage lender, the Halifax.
As the Museum of London prepares to mark the 350th anniversary of the Great Fire of London, BBC News looks at its lasting impact on the capital.
Usain Bolt wins the 200m at the London Anniversary Games in 19.89 seconds to prove his fitness for the Olympics.
West Bromwich Albion turn down £20m bids for striker Saido Berahino from Crystal Palace and Stoke City.
Fulham sign midfielder Kevin McDonald from Championship rivals Wolves for an undisclosed fee.
League One side Charlton sign former Gillingham, Brighton and Norwich midfielder Andrew Crofts on a one-year deal.
A union is to ballot its members over industrial action in a row with Virgin Trains East Coast over possible job losses.
An unemployed man admits raping an elderly woman after barging into her south London home.
More than 6,000 hate crimes have been reported to police in England, Wales and Northern Ireland in the wake of the EU referendum, figures show.
Chances to protect a six-month-old baby from his potentially violent parents were missed by authorities in London, a review into his murder finds.
The loss of European funding for medical research could cost the lives of some vulnerable children, Great Ormond Street Hospital says.