News in Britain
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Jordan Ayew: Aston Villa striker to remain with Championship club
- Helder Costa: Wolves sign Benfica winger on season-long loan
- Lemon curd sandwiches Wolverhampton teen's only lunch
- Blood test to detect brain damage developed
- Che Adams: Birmingham City outpriced for Sheffield United's seven-figure target
- Brett D'Oliveira: Worcestershire's England Lions all-rounder signs new contract
- Rail works 'will cause huge disruption' in Oxfordshire
- Brad Guzan: Aston Villa goalkeeper signs for Middlesbrough
- Birmingham pub bombings: Call for inquests legal aid
- Tyler Roberts: Striker joins Oxford United on loan from West Brom
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Disabled Swindon student given standing ovation when collecting honour
- Rescued firm Bristol Cars unveils first new model in years
- Adam Matthews: Wales and Sunderland full-back rejoins Bristol City on season-long loan
- Todd Blackadder named Bath director of rugby, with Tabai Matson head coach
- One-Day Cup: Jade Dernbach & Gareth Batty star as Surrey beat Glos
- They call it 'pee-power'
- Man hid veteran's body to set up cannabis factory
- Half-brother admits Shamus Mcnama's murder
- One-Day Cup: Peter Trego's century lifts Somerset to victory over Middlesex
- Prince Charles quizzes Tim Peake after space mission
Cornwall Council News feed
- Pilot project aims to provide walkers with alternative routes when fields contain livestock
- Grants available to help older and vulnerable people stay gas safe in their homes
- Plymouth Magistrates dismiss appeal for Bodrum late licence in Newquay
- Truro Emergency Services Community Station launch
- Road works on Kerrier Way, Camborne
- Warning following spate of fake officials cases
- A392 roundabout near Hendra Holiday Park opens for the school summer holidays
- More than one million people set to benefit from extra lane on A30 bottleneck
- Trading Standards issue cold caller warning following conviction of local rogue trader
- Online poll opened for public to have their say on 'Who decides'
BBC Essex News Feed
- Jakub Sokolik: Southend United sign former Yeovil Town centre-back
- Lewis Kinsella: Former Aston Villa defender joins Colchester United
- Garrison sighting 'not linked' to RAF Marham kidnap bid
- James Whale: BBC Essex breakfast show host in Celebrity Big Brother
- Churchill painting of Miami Beach sold for £192k at auction
- Sex offenders given lie detector tests to manage reoffending risk
- Unmarked cars warning to Essex drivers after vans stolen
- One-Day Cup: Essex win last-over thriller against Glamorgan
- Kelly Pearce death: Man jailed for 'sadistic' murder
- West Ham hamper fraud: Trial rescheduled for October
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Three men jailed for £200k Winchester jewellery raid
- Michael Freshwater death: New arrest over flat stabbing
- New plan for Red Funnel's East Cowes ferry terminal
- David Forde: Portsmouth sign goalkeeper on loan from Millwall
- Super League: Charlotte Edwards motivated by new challenge
- Southern Health NHS Trust 'paid millions' to Katrina Percy's associates
- Southern calls for talks over rail strikes
- Funeral held on Isle of Wight for UK's oldest person
- RMT announces five-day August strike on Southern rail network
- Pokemon Go: Player claims to have caught all UK characters
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Manchester taxi firm will drive you around the city to catch Pokemon
- Virgin Media engineers 'cut off home'
- Ian Baraclough: Former Motherwell boss named Oldham Athletic assistant manager
- Suspended Greater Manchester Police firearms manager reinstated
- TJ Ioane: Samoan flanker signs new three-year deal at Sale Sharks
- Man Utd: Bastian Schweinsteiger's future in doubt after Jose Mourinho arrival
- Civic pride 'can help sustain urban biodiversity'
- Brexit knocks manufacturers' confidence - report
- Squirrel stuck in dashboard rescued by firefighters
- Stepping Hill nurse Victorino Chua loses appeal bid
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Vivean Gray, Mrs Mangel in Neighbours, dies aged 92
- Hannah Pearson death: Girl, 16, was 'bright and bubbly'
- Weeds thwart Guy Martin's 'pedalo' record attempt
- Spalding shootings: Dad killed daughter and wife 'with shotgun'
- Lenuta Ioana Haidemac murder inquiry: Man charged
- Murder charge over Lincolnshire girl's death
- Waste mountain
- Twyford Wood ravers jailed over attacks on police
- Four charged after Grimsby Town-Sheffield United 'disorder'
- Man arrested in Skegness murder inquiry
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- New book provides fascinating insight into Amersham in the 1940s
- The Somme – Exploding the myths about the battle – Saturday 15th October
- Local Chiltern Countryside Inspires Innovative Audio Stories to Help Young Children Sleep at Night
- Summer Holiday Fun at Amersham Museum
- Mud Pack III – Support The Hospice of St Francis
- PlayBall – Weekly Softball & Baseball – Amersham
- Lots for Tots Sale – 18 June – Amersham
- Restorative Yoga – Restorative Yoga for the Buckinghamshire Community
- Half term Fun at Amersham Museum
- Simpatico and Katharine Parkin at Bucks Open Studios 2016 – Amersham 11-26 June
The boss of EDF in the UK says he is confident the Hinkley Point C nuclear power station will be built, despite the government delaying its approval.
What they did next - the futures of prime ministers past
The life and music of David Bowie are honoured at an eclectic, late-night edition of the BBC Proms.
The RSPB is concerned after the number of little terns nesting in the UK's biggest colony dropped by almost half.
Tickets sell out for the opening weekend at a Tudor hall following a two-year renovation.
A High Court judge has said a police force was wrong not to reinstate a former detective wrongly jailed for raping a woman in 2011. His wife told BBC News how her family won a five-year, £150,000 battle to clear his name.
Shoppers in England are on target to use six billion fewer plastic bags in the first year since a 5p levy on them was introduced, government data suggests.
As England's women head to the first ever European Championships, BBC Sport looks at the skilful sport of beach soccer.
Missing Foyle's War actress Honeysuckle Weeks, 36, is found "safe and well", following a search by Sussex Police
A ticket bought in the UK wins the £61.1m jackpot in the Euromillions draw - the biggest of four jackpot wins in the country this year.
RBS Group may have to raise more funds after European stress tests showed it performed poorly in hypothetically-adverse economic conditions.
A man who murdered his six-year-old daughter was described as displaying a "pattern of impulsive violence" three months before she died, it is revealed.
The government's surprise announcement to delay a final decision on Hinkley Point has left the Chinese company investing in it 'bemused' and "frustrated" according to a source.
Two men have each been jailed for more than four years for smuggling 18 Albanian migrants into the UK.
Considered to be a masterpiece of the English Renaissance, a historic portrait of Queen Elizabeth I celebrating the defeat of the Spanish Armada will be owned by the public.
A man is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of 23 years for the murder of his partner's 13-month-old son.
Concerns are growing for Foyle's War actress Honeysuckle Weeks who was reported missing on Thursday night.
Pop star Justin Bieber ends Drake's 15-week run at number one, with his single Cold Water.
Sightings of basking sharks are appearing in "good numbers" around Coll and Tiree says a wildlife tour operator.
An 86-year-old man who was injured after being struck by a train in Cardiff is arrested in connection with the alleged murder of his wife.