News in Britain
- Sheep shipped in to graze in London's Green Park
- Savvas Mourgos: Norwich City sign Arsenal midfielder on two-year deal
- Schizophrenic 'Muslim killer' not guilty by reason of insanity
- Women's Super League One: Louise Quinn extends Arsenal contract
- Middlesex: Adam Voges & Sam Robson expected to be fit to face Surrey
BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Wolverhampton attacker had 'kill or be killed' delusions
- Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Mood of brides is something blue over lost dresses
- How 'Brit hero' helped Las Ramblas victim
- Drugs gang who raped woman in revenge on rivals jailed
- Suspected slaves found in West Midlands restaurant raids
- Birmingham school boy lunch allergy death 'unlikely'
- Buses in south Birmingham have an average speed of less than 6mph.
- Geoffrey Boycott: Former cricketer sorry for 'unacceptable' comment
- 'People power inspires' £2.2m Birmingham housing
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Saving Pichiku, the red titi monkey without a mum
- Man and woman arrested on suspicion of Bristol murder
- Father of dead Somerset baby quizzed over harassment complaints
- Two MPs quit Bath University roles over vice-chancellor's pay deal
- Wings Over Scotland blogger arrested over alleged harassment
- Bristol tower block has similar cladding to Grenfell Tower
- Fulham v Bristol Rovers
- Anthony Perenise: Samoa prop rejoins Bath from Bristol
- Watford v Bristol City
- Cleveland Bridge tollhouse pillar destroyed by car
Cornwall Council News feed
- Call to name new Cornish fire boat whittled down to final four - so get voting
- Cornwall Council supporting Cornwall Pride/Gooth Kernow this Saturday
- Cornwall Council takes action and secures derelict hotel helping to make Newquay Safer
- Camborne Library temporary closure
- Work starts to improve parking in seven towns
- Council congratulates young people on A level results
- Junction improvements on A30 in St Erth
- Hayle and St Ives residents urged to have their say in resident survey closing next week
- Bodmin residents urged to have their say in resident survey closing next week
- Creative workshops in Truro and Redruth inspired by our archives
BBC Essex News Feed
- 'Foolish' level crossing-hopping learner driver convicted
- London Stansted Airport: Behind-the-scenes at the office in the sky
- Ancient coffin breaks as child put in it at Southend museum
- Michael Timlin: Midfielder says Southend cannot use pitch condition as an excuse
- Man dies in fatal South Ockendon stabbing
- Strip search of boy, 16, at centre of misconduct hearing
- Essex warehouse fire: Firm says building is destroyed
- Bookmakers robbed: Spray attacker gets six-years jail
- Britain's Alex Dowsett to leave Movistar for Katusha-Alpecin
- Harlow man dies after fight in Poplar Kitten pub
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Asda sorry for 'Isle of White' shopping bag gaffe
- Order placed for new Isle of Wight Red Jet 7 passenger ferry
- Armed police arrest assault suspect in Andover
- HMS Victory work starts to prevent warship's collapse
- Memorial commemorates Portsmouth boxing greats
- Southampton: Saints launch match day Big Issue to help homeless
- EFL: A Walsall fan's ferry ride to Fratton Park and other things you may have missed
- Eastleigh v Tranmere Rovers
- Boreham Wood v Aldershot Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Cars and keys stolen from car park near Manchester Airport
- North should 'take control' of transport, says Grayling
- Rangers secure loan deal for Manchester City winger Aaron Nemane
- Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Sheffield Wednesday
- Stoke City v Rochdale
- HS3 rail for northern England 'will happen', says MP
- Two men arrested in terrorism probe in Warrington
- George Osborne urges 'HS3' rail for northern England
- Police seek Tyrone Patrick over Mike Grimshaw stab death
- Manchester attack: 12 weeks on
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Hip op woman cared for in dementia unit for six months
- Two men jailed over Louth sex attacks on 'intoxicated' teens
- Grimsby Town supports fans' complaints over Stevenage security
- Lincoln groomer caught by internet vigilantes
- The Shed of the Year competition includes non-sheds for the first time
- National Front rally in Grantham sees two arrests
- Exeter City 1-0 Lincoln City
- Police stop 'not linked' to fatal Stamford crash
- Northern, Southern and Merseyrail strikes set for September
- Lincoln City football club training vests stolen
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Chiltern Humanists Meeting – Humanism in the Age of Brexit and Trump – 12 Sept = Amersham
- Professional Watercolour Demonstration from Gordon King – Amersham – 5 September
- FREE TAEKWONDO TRIAL LESSON – AMERSHAM
- Amersham Museum Re opens July 12
- Old Amersham Antiques Fair – 2nd July
- Chiltern Arts Launch Concert 2 – Old Amersham – 1st October
- Annual General meeting of the Chiltern Child Contact Centre – July 4
- Middle Eastern Supper Club, served in a tapas style – Hyde Heath – 15 July
- Amersham Art Group – Alan Eeles Pastels Art Demonstration – 4th July
- Former Resident is a Brigadier Expert
Household bills rose 2.1% in the past year - lower than the rate of inflation, new research finds.
Shadow minister Chris Williamson calls for consultation two years after Jeremy Corbyn drops policy.
Up to 60,000 people are buried in St James' Gardens, which is close to London Euston station.
Transport Secretary Chris Grayling says the north of England must design and manage its transport.
Farmer Rachel Rivers wanted to thank the firefighters for saving the animals from a barn fire.
More Indian films are shooting in the UK - including one starring Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar.
Swabs of vaginal bacteria, which some say helps the immune system, may be doing more harm than good.
Thousands of parents are having problems using the Childcare Services website.
GCSE grades need to rise in England to catch up with high-achieving education systems, researchers say.
Jayne Senior, who first exposed the child sex abuse scandal, has been investigated by Rotherham Council.
Barnardo's says linking visits to male prisoners' good behaviour is cruel to the children.
Julie Roberts' foster daughter Gemma took her own life, after she continued to be preyed upon.
It may be summer but for firms providing Christmas food and presents, things are already gearing up.
Grime MC Jammer issues a new warning over "street skunk" in UK cities.
What started as a whim seven years ago has become a major project for a London-based photographer.
His plight touched thousands of well-wishers and a crowdfunding page has raised almost £400,000.
Anthony Seward's hand was trapped in an industrial mangle at Heathcoat Fabrics in Tiverton.
A selection of photographer Mike Chapman's pictures of the Sunrise Celebration 2017, with words by Steve Hawkes, BBC News, in Herefordshire.
Surrey Police say the young girl was sexually assaulted while out walking in Claygate.
Kevin Nicks arrived on the Scottish coast after driving the converted Volkswagen from Land's End.