BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Bucket list student Matt Greenwood 'overwhelmed by support'
- Villa face Spurs trip in FA Cup
- West Brom & Watford charged by FA for failing to control players
- Woakes named in England ODI squad
- Police worker hid domestic violence injuries from colleagues
- Birmingham man, 101, on trial for child sex abuse
- Tony Pulis: West Brom manager hopes early-season form will help attract players
- Dave Edwards: Wolves midfielder agrees new contract to 2019
- FA Cup: Stourbridge's Gary Hackett frustrated by Northampton 'anti-climax'
- Nadine Foster death: Two charged over Hagley Road crash
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City to play Shrews or Fleetwood
- Pat Lam: Bristol appoint Connacht boss from next season on three-year contract
- Darrell Clarke: Bristol Rovers manager urges January investment in squad
- Jake Andrews: Guernsey FC's Bristol City loanee happy to play home games
- Shirehampton death: Three 'may have witnessed fatal attack'
- Bristol Harbour Finzels Reach bridge brought in by barge
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Barrow
- Bristol City duo Jake Andrews and Kodi Lyons-Foster join Guernsey FC on loan
- MetroBus bridge work to shut busy Winterstoke Road
- Three jailed for 'appalling' sex trafficking offences in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- £115,000 in Community Chest grants awarded to voluntary and community groups in Cornwall
- Health and care on the agenda for the China Clay Community Network Panel meeting
- Health and care plan and policing on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel meeting
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss air quality and proposals to transform health and care
- Nature does a lot for us… you can do a lot for nature……. Cornwall leads the way with the Environmental Growth Strategy
- Cornwall leads the way with Environmental Growth Strategy
- Keeping warm safely
- Community groups celebrate at St Austell and Mevagissey Community Network Panel meeting
- International Day for Disabled People - Equipment Amnesty
- Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel to discuss Public Rights of Way and NHS Sustainability & Transformation Plan
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ryedale aircraft crash: Student pilots 'unable to recover from spin'
- Trevor Bayliss expects Alastair Cook to captain England in 2017-18 Ashes
- Man and woman found dead in car on Essex housing estate
- Husband ordered to leave home over wife mistreatment claims
- Mark Selby beats Ronnie O'Sullivan to win UK Championship final
- Millwall v Braintree Town
- Clacton girl, 3, praised for life-saving 999 call
- UK Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan dreadful - Mark Williams
- UK Championship 2016: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Mark Williams to reach semis
- River crossing mocked in Christmas song
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton drawn at Norwich in FA Cup
- Clubs warned about ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse
- Dawson included in England ODI squad
- Rail minister refuses Southern rail dispute intervention
- Sam McQueen: Southampton defender agrees long-term contract until 2021
- Nicholas Eggington jailed for Cheam School sex offences
- Cheeki Rafiki yacht deaths: Douglas Innes denies manslaughter
- Ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse 'not vetted'
- Body found in bushes in Hook near housing estate
- Eastleigh 3-3 FC Halifax Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Turner Prize: Helen Marten wins 2016 award
- Man City face West Ham trip in FA Cup
- Chinatown fire: Deaths of rough sleepers treated as murder
- Manchester City v Celtic
- Manchester City and Chelsea charged over player behaviour
- Sex abuse footballers 'want to be free of pain'
- Man chased and detained by Manchester Metrolink security staff dies
- Sergio Aguero: Manchester City striker banned for four games for David Luiz foul
- Metrolink tram driver sacked for speeding on Oldham line
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln to face Ipswich in third round
- Farage campaigns in front of misspelt constituency poster
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
- Man killed in Lincolnshire road crash
- Yorkshire and Lincolnshire's political week in 60 seconds
- Brussels sprouts under Christmas threat after summer moth invasion
- RAF Waddington amputee Spitfire pilot flies solo
- Gainsborough Christmas lights: Jewellery stolen during switch-on
- Red Arrows complete 'Best of British' world tour
- Lincolnshire GPs 'face pressure' from surgery closures
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amie Fit at home Personal Training
- Rotary in Amersham Celebrates its 70th Charter This Year
- Thames Hospice to Open Seventeenth Shop in Old Amersham – December 2
- “Religion: A Threat to us All?” – Talk By Present of National Secular Society – 14 December
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society – Haydn: The Creation – December 3
- Calling all former employees of Amersham’s Goya or Brazils/Bowyers
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
League Two Newport County or Plymouth will visit Premier League Liverpool in the FA Cup third round, while West Ham host Manchester City.
The "elimination" of Oxfordshire's nine community hospitals is being considered by health bosses, according to the Green Party.
A collection of bits and pieces from the last week.
Partner agencies are working together to make Bicester a Healthy New Town ahead of the project's official launch in 2017.
A British woman working for a Santa Safari tour company is stabbed to death in Lapland.
A Conservative MP accuses the Home Office of unacceptable incompetence over a decision not to fast-track a visa appeal for a British man's Chinese wife.
A man dies during an annual ski trip attended by Oxford and Cambridge university students in France.
Live coverage of Saturday's FA Cup second round game between Blackpool and Brackley Town.
League One Oxford United twice hit the woodwork as they are held at non-league Macclesfield in the FA Cup second round.
Villagers in Wroxton are being invited to have their say on proposed changes to the village's conservation area through a public consultation and exhibition.
A man pleads not guilty to the attempted rape of a girl 30 years ago.
An Oxfordshire bus company has warned that it will reduce services in the New Year on the day that three other bus routes have ceased to operate.
The BBC discovers that the Thames Valley is one of the worst-offending areas in the UK for child seatbelt offences.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire, we would love to showcase it. Send it to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post it on Twitter @bbcoxford or BBC Oxford on Facebook.
Plans to build about 13,000 new homes in Oxfordshire are signed off by the government's planning inspector.
People can park closer to Banbury's old town shops from today (Thursday) with the opening of a temporary car park in place of the Bolton Road multi-storey.
The parents of a man dubbed "Jihadi Jack" after travelling to Syria have plead not guilty to charges of funding terrorism.
The council is today launching its consultation on an updated Tenancy Strategy, which has received minor changes to reflect current Government legislation.
Five people are injured in an early morning crash involving seven vehicles on the A420 in Oxfordshire.
Community group organisers in Bicester are being reminded that the deadline for the first round of applications to the SPARK fund is 12 December.