BBC Birmingham News Feeds
- Bucket list student Matt Greenwood 'overwhelmed by support'
- Villa face Spurs trip in FA Cup
- West Brom & Watford charged by FA for failing to control players
- Woakes named in England ODI squad
- Police worker hid domestic violence injuries from colleagues
- Birmingham man, 101, on trial for child sex abuse
- Tony Pulis: West Brom manager hopes early-season form will help attract players
- Dave Edwards: Wolves midfielder agrees new contract to 2019
- FA Cup: Stourbridge's Gary Hackett frustrated by Northampton 'anti-climax'
- Nadine Foster death: Two charged over Hagley Road crash
BBC Bristol News Feed
- Bristol City to play Shrews or Fleetwood
- Pat Lam: Bristol appoint Connacht boss from next season on three-year contract
- Darrell Clarke: Bristol Rovers manager urges January investment in squad
- Jake Andrews: Guernsey FC's Bristol City loanee happy to play home games
- Shirehampton death: Three 'may have witnessed fatal attack'
- Bristol Harbour Finzels Reach bridge brought in by barge
- Bristol Rovers 1-2 Barrow
- Bristol City duo Jake Andrews and Kodi Lyons-Foster join Guernsey FC on loan
- MetroBus bridge work to shut busy Winterstoke Road
- Three jailed for 'appalling' sex trafficking offences in Bristol
Cornwall Council News feed
- £115,000 in Community Chest grants awarded to voluntary and community groups in Cornwall
- Health and care on the agenda for the China Clay Community Network Panel meeting
- Health and care plan and policing on the agenda for Launceston Community Network Panel meeting
- Camelford Community Network Panel meeting to discuss air quality and proposals to transform health and care
- Nature does a lot for us… you can do a lot for nature……. Cornwall leads the way with the Environmental Growth Strategy
- Cornwall leads the way with Environmental Growth Strategy
- Keeping warm safely
- Community groups celebrate at St Austell and Mevagissey Community Network Panel meeting
- International Day for Disabled People - Equipment Amnesty
- Helston and South Kerrier Community Network Panel to discuss Public Rights of Way and NHS Sustainability & Transformation Plan
BBC Essex News Feed
- Ryedale aircraft crash: Student pilots 'unable to recover from spin'
- Trevor Bayliss expects Alastair Cook to captain England in 2017-18 Ashes
- Man and woman found dead in car on Essex housing estate
- Husband ordered to leave home over wife mistreatment claims
- Mark Selby beats Ronnie O'Sullivan to win UK Championship final
- Millwall v Braintree Town
- Clacton girl, 3, praised for life-saving 999 call
- UK Championship: Ronnie O'Sullivan dreadful - Mark Williams
- UK Championship 2016: Ronnie O'Sullivan beats Mark Williams to reach semis
- River crossing mocked in Christmas song
BBC Hampshire News Feed
- Southampton drawn at Norwich in FA Cup
- Clubs warned about ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse
- Dawson included in England ODI squad
- Rail minister refuses Southern rail dispute intervention
- Sam McQueen: Southampton defender agrees long-term contract until 2021
- Nicholas Eggington jailed for Cheam School sex offences
- Cheeki Rafiki yacht deaths: Douglas Innes denies manslaughter
- Ex-Southampton football coach accused of abuse 'not vetted'
- Body found in bushes in Hook near housing estate
- Eastleigh 3-3 FC Halifax Town
BBC Manchester News Feeds
- Turner Prize: Helen Marten wins 2016 award
- Man City face West Ham trip in FA Cup
- Chinatown fire: Deaths of rough sleepers treated as murder
- Manchester City v Celtic
- Manchester City and Chelsea charged over player behaviour
- Sex abuse footballers 'want to be free of pain'
- Man chased and detained by Manchester Metrolink security staff dies
- Sergio Aguero: Manchester City striker banned for four games for David Luiz foul
- Metrolink tram driver sacked for speeding on Oldham line
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
BBC Lincolnshire News Feed
- Lincoln to face Ipswich in third round
- Farage campaigns in front of misspelt constituency poster
- Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic
- Man killed in Lincolnshire road crash
- Yorkshire and Lincolnshire's political week in 60 seconds
- Brussels sprouts under Christmas threat after summer moth invasion
- RAF Waddington amputee Spitfire pilot flies solo
- Gainsborough Christmas lights: Jewellery stolen during switch-on
- Red Arrows complete 'Best of British' world tour
- Lincolnshire GPs 'face pressure' from surgery closures
Amersham News Views and Information News Feed
- Amie Fit at home Personal Training
- Rotary in Amersham Celebrates its 70th Charter This Year
- Thames Hospice to Open Seventeenth Shop in Old Amersham – December 2
- “Religion: A Threat to us All?” – Talk By Present of National Secular Society – 14 December
- Amersham & Chesham Bois Choral Society – Haydn: The Creation – December 3
- Calling all former employees of Amersham’s Goya or Brazils/Bowyers
- Chiltern Humanists host “My Death, My Decision” A talk by Phil Cheatle 8 November
- 2nd Amersham Common Scout Group Jumble Sale – Amersham – 15 October
- Autumn Craft Fair for Christian Aid – Amersham – 29 October
- Sew Much Fun Workshops – Amersham – 25 October
A collection of bits and pieces from the last week.
If you have a great image of Oxfordshire, we would love to showcase it. Send it to us by email to email@example.com, or post it on Twitter @bbcoxford or BBC Oxford on Facebook.
Wantage and Didcot MP Ed Vaizey MP describes the visa refusal of a Wallingford man's Chinese wife as a "scandal".
An 18-year-old man is charged with the murder of a cyclist who died after coming off his bike in Oxford.
Extracts from The Wind in the Willows are read out in court in an attempt to stop a hydro-electric scheme.
Eddie Pepperell battles nerves and an unfortunate accident with a rabbit hole to secure his 2017 European Tour card.
You have been in touch to tell us the stories behind your last names and ask about their origins.
A Conservative MP has called the Home Office's decision not to grant a British man's Chinese wife a visa "unacceptable" and "a scandal", after winning a court appeal.
Nearly 90 Oxford University students living in a hotel after work on a new halls of residence overran will finally move into their new digs in January.
The NHS faces £479m budget deficit by 2020 in parts of southern England, a leaked report suggests.
A doctor reinstated on the medical register after being struck off for evidence she gave in "shaken baby" cases describes her experience as "extremely traumatising".
The parents of a man dubbed "Jihadi Jack" after travelling to Syria are to stand trial on terror charges.
Oxford United midfielder Liam Sercombe is set to miss the rest of the season after rupturing a medial knee ligament.
A third person has been arrested in a murder investigation into the death of a cyclist in Oxford, who was kicked off his bike by a gang of six in October.
Brackley FA Cup hat-trick hero James Armson reveals he changed into his kit in the car before knocking out Gillingham.
The RSPCA is hunting for the owner of five puppies, four of which died, that were discovered in a cage in Chipping Norton.
James Armson's hat-trick helps non-league Brackley side dump League One Gillingham out of the FA Cup in thrilling fashion.
Wahaca faces a claim for compensation from the family of a girl admitted to hospital after a suspected norovirus outbreak.
Fraud, vandalism and disrepair are among the risks being highlighted to property owners as Empty Homes Week approaches.
Members of the public can have their say on how developers contribute to the costs of building new infrastructure, with two new consultations that were launched on Monday.